April 27, 2024, 06:02:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317896 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 12, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

very interesting post and reply on IS boards

post # 149    (Katprint is an attorney)

(i would copy and paste if i knew it was okay)

Providing the link to the page should be fine

Read it, nonsense.  Poser, read the rest of the comments "they are trying to kill her."

Isn't seeking the death penalty trying to kill her?

Obviously, but my point is this poster is considering a way for Casey to get out of a murder one conviction/possible DP.    The State does not have to rely on Casey for anything regarding possible facts/evidence AFTER THE FACT because if there is corroborating evidence of tampering with evidence, obstruction it is already obtained or will be obtained & those that may have participated in any of what this poster mentioned will perjure themselves on the witness stand without Casey's cooperation (have we not seen examples already i.e. Cindy's email about the hairbrush, Cindy laundering Casey's smelly stained pants Cindy took out of the car that smelled like a dead body).   The State is certainly not going to agree to a lesser degree plea in order to get someone else on tampering with evidence after the fact to make "an example" out of someone, that's just absurd.   Now the State may have negotiated with Casey prior to the discovery of the body or if Casey was truthful from the beginning and said flat out she had an accomplice during the commission of the murder and/or help with the immediate disposing of the body if she disclosed where the body was  but no not what that poster is proposing.  I do not think that Lenamon's 30 page excuse filled submission to the State was their main deciding factor to take the DP off the table, at the time the State did not have a body.  We do not know what was presented at Grand Jury, but obviously it was compelling enough to indict felon murder (murder one) and an aggravated assault upon a minor charge.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: June 12, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

I just went over to WS to see if anyone had anything about the bounty hunter's interviews. They even had to close a thread they started to discuss Sean Krause's interview, I know you couldn't talk about him, but my God the man is dead. What difference would it make to discuss his interview  And there is nothing about the BH's interviews, either.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 12, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »

I just went over to WS to see if anyone had anything about the bounty hunter's interviews. They even had to close a thread they started to discuss Sean Krause's interview, I know you couldn't talk about him, but my God the man is dead. What difference would it make to discuss his interview  And there is nothing about the BH's interviews, either.

Trimm posted that there was a notice of supplementary discovery...maybe its in there but I doubt that means we get it today.   Weird since one of the local news outlets reported it would be in this batch.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #963 on: June 12, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

Trimm posted that there was a notice of supplementary discovery...maybe its in there but I doubt that means we get it today.   Weird since one of the local news outlets reported it would be in this batch.

Very strange, thanks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 12, 2009, 03:17:39 PM »

Geez,glad I'm not a member over there. 
I'd like to see some more interviews.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: June 12, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »

In the Universal employee PDF......does anyone know who Michael Hamilton is or why they have his work history inserted in this doc?

I do not know.
If I remeber correctly that is who Casey said was her supervisor at Universal.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #966 on: June 12, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »

In the Universal employee PDF......does anyone know who Michael Hamilton is or why they have his work history inserted in this doc?

I do not know.
Thanks DoseLady
Michael worked there till 10/2004 or 10/2006 I think......hard to read the employee ID's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: June 12, 2009, 03:33:41 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

What a disappointment!  Although, I must say there were some interesting points in Sean's interview, and the one with Joy.  I kinda feel sorry for her.  She's a mess and shouldn't be in the middle of this circus.  The fact that the Ant's have used her so badly, infuriates me.  (And just when I thought I couldn't get any more disgusted with those creatures).

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 12, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »

I do not know.
Thanks DoseLady
Michael worked there till 10/2004 or 10/2006 I think......hard to read the employee ID's.

Hired 06/03/2004
Terminated 10/31/2004
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 12, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

ABC has more employee screen shots from Universal than the Orlando media does.

These include:
Cheryl H Davis
Michael J Hamilton
Michael P Hamilton

http://www.abcactionnews.com/media/news/4/8/4/48461d06-b301-4915-8aac-
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 12, 2009, 03:43:09 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

What a disappointment!  Although, I must say there were some interesting points in Sean's interview, and the one with Joy.  I kinda feel sorry for her.  She's a mess and shouldn't be in the middle of this circus.  The fact that the Ant's have used her so badly, infuriates me.  (And just when I thought I couldn't get any more disgusted with those creatures).

I must be one hard hearted biotch because I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She put herself in the middle of this circus. If she has been used by the A's it's because she wanted to be part of the media circus. Every time there is media around she manages to put herseef right in the camera's eye.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: June 12, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »

the owner of WS is very controlling....guess she doesn't think her website can discuss his interview in an adult, intelligent manner

This mess has put me in a very mean mood this afternoon....

Anyone who hasn't yet, please go to the Memorial link and give a dollar if you are able. Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: June 12, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

I must be one hard hearted biotch because I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She put herself in the middle of this circus. If she has been used by the A's it's because she wanted to be part of the media circus. Every time there is media around she manages to put herseef right in the camera's eye.

I must share your heart.  She has been Baker Acted several times before this. If she wanders, or does not take her meds, or is still trying to find meds that work then she needs to be in a secure place or at least monitored both visually as well with anklet till things settle down.  Sounds like she can roam free all she wants.  So either the system has failed her or the ones around her don't care enough to look after her.  Either way she has put herself in the middle of all of this several times and no one close to her has stopped her.  I fear for her kids not her.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: June 12, 2009, 03:52:09 PM »

the owner of WS is very controlling....guess she doesn't think her website can discuss his interview in an adult, intelligent manner

Anyone who hasn't yet, please go to the Memorial link and give a dollar if you are able. Thanks

Sunny can you please post the link for donations to those that may have missed it pages back.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 12, 2009, 03:52:11 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

I don't think you are a biotch!  I just feel a bit sorry for her because I don't think she is "all there" and she seems to be easily manipulated.  (But, who knows?  I've certainly been wrong before, and my honey says I'm the most naive gal on the planet!)

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: June 12, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

Do you have room on the hard hearted biotch branch, cuz i belong there too.  I don't feel sorry for Joy either.  It looks to me like she's trying to get other people in trouble, like LP for one by saying she thinks he planted stuff.  Then what is with the pillow ..she says it smelled bad and some of her words sounded like George (about the smell) and some of her words were Casey's (gut feeling).  She's picking up pieces of this and pieces of that to make her being at the PD interesting.  I don't buy what she's trying to sell.

My brother was bi-polar and a liar, he took meds and I know that he got help from the state and drs.. I can't see her husband not knowing what she is up to, or not getting her help. JMO 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #976 on: June 12, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

I don't think you are a biotch!  I just feel a bit sorry for her because I don't think she is "all there" and she seems to be easily manipulated.  (But, who knows?  I've certainly been wrong before, and my honey says I'm the most naive gal on the planet!)

If so, what's the difference bewteen sex and a salad?      Monkey Devil!

Where are the good documents?

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »

Sunny can you please post the link for donations to those that may have missed it pages back.

Here it is

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: June 12, 2009, 03:57:32 PM »

Not Sunny, but here is the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: June 12, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

If so, what's the difference bewteen sex and a salad?      Monkey Devil!

Where are the good documents?

Oh, I feel a set-up coming on....  IDK!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.