May 28, 2024, 04:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321575 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: June 11, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »

DOCUMENTS COMING............

Just got a text from channel 9 that 1000 pages will be released tomorrow which includes interviews and autopsy reports.

This should be interesting.

Hi You All.   Just checking in to see if documents were released today -   but I see we are getting them tomorrow!   WOO HOO!     Guess I'll have to do what FL Beagle Mom said -  get my house cleaned today.     

hey sassy!

Don't forget to cook today for the next few days too. LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »

Cappy,my heart is pounding I am getting so excited.     
Dump won't be until tomorrow. Carry on... Monkey Devil!

Maybe I should use this burst to finish cleaning.........maybe not.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »

For those that "don't want to know" lol...

More Anthony Discovery To Be Released
George, Cindy Anthony Object To Autopsy Result Release

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19724459/detail.html#story

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

thanks protect...once again the A's are trying to manipulate things...I hope the autopsy reports are released....I SPIT ON THE ANTHONY'S!!

Be sure and click on the link and leave a comment. Let's make SURE the Evil Mistress of Doom knows how we feel! Monkey Devil!
(Tevye is being a bad monkey today, living on the ceiling will do that to ya:)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »

My bad, I forgot to say hello to all of my fellow monkeys,,,,sooo....HELLO....

Baez Demands P.I.'s Phone Records
In a new motion, Casey Anthony's defense team is demanding that a private investigator hand over his phone records.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19714303/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

I couldn't care less what Conway thinks. 

great anguish my ASS!!!!

Guess  it wasn't great anguish to be in the very place that your grandchilds little body was dumped, stomping on or near the ground where her small bones were scattered ???   STHU  Conman and  STFU Azzonys!

Wonder if they will be running around the neighborhood now?I'm with you,they need to zip it!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #285 on: June 11, 2009, 01:25:45 PM »

I knew reverse psychology on them would work. We were loosing interest and they can't have that! 
Sooo..does that mean I have to call Doctor Who and cancel our little trip in the TARDIS to get into the doc room at OCSO? Drat, I was really looking forward to that. (heh, maybe that threat is what prompted this dump....stronger than ExLax, the Doctor is!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »

Since my family refers to me as a person that can put a damper and take the fun out of just about everything, optomistic and fun loving has never described me    I just can feel this doc dump won't happen tomorrow. The grieving, anguished grandparents scenario will win again. I so want to be wrong about this. Or at least the autopsy results won't be released tomorrow. I will now go off and find a happy pill somewhere, and come back with a more positive attitude 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 11, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »

Hi You All.   Just checking in to see if documents were released today -   but I see we are getting them tomorrow!   WOO HOO!     Guess I'll have to do what FL Beagle Mom said -  get my house cleaned today.     

hey sassy!

Don't forget to cook today for the next few days too. LOL

Hi Brandi!  Unfortunately, I have company coming this weekend - and a wedding to go to on Saturday.      I might have to wait until Sunday afternoon to dive into the docs - but I'll be sneaking online to see what the Monkeys are saying, if I get a chance!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2009, 01:27:15 PM »

Just got a text from channel 9 that 1000 pages will be released tomorrow which includes interviews and autopsy reports.

Hi Turbo!  I am getting my glasses cleaned really good!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: June 11, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I haven't posted in forever and a day...but just saw that some documents will be released tomorrow. So, the Anthony's don't want the autopsy released...shock, shock...but does the judge really have the authority to stop the release?  I just don't know how the laws work down there.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

This should be interesting.

Hubby wants to know how can you go throughso many pages at one time?
I busted out laughing,told him to stick around and learn. We are like sponges.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #291 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »

Capp,I hope it will all come out with no delay.
I absolutely despise the Anthonys.

What about Caylee?..............

Good Afternoon Monkeys, been reading along here at work. 

Very good question Trimm....What about Caylee?  If they were concerned about her and her dignity they would have asked to have this sealed immediately - but noooooo - this is all about them and the Skankerlla.  Right now I am so mad I am biting my lip and feel the need for some anger management help. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 11, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

Since my family refers to me as a person that can put a damper and take the fun out of just about everything, optomistic and fun loving has never described me    I just can feel this doc dump won't happen tomorrow. The grieving, anguished grandparents scenario will win again. I so want to be wrong about this. Or at least the autopsy results won't be released tomorrow. I will now go off and find a happy pill somewhere, and come back with a more positive attitude 

Sunny's wine helps!       
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: June 11, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »

Conway's motion said the release of the results would cause the family "great anguish."

great anguish my ASS!!!!

Guess  it wasn't great anguish to be in the very place that your grandchilds little body was dumped, stomping on or near the ground where her small bones were scattered ???   STHU  Conman and  STFU Azzonys!

Or to KNOW that your daughter killed her child...to me that would be anguish!!  they only exhibit signs of so called anguish when they are looking for sympathy in front of the camera......please someone who can...post pictures of the smiling A's out in the boat and CA at eh car thingie and the sad faced A's on LKL!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: June 11, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »

Stop it! Or I gonna scream......   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 11, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »

thanks protect...once again the A's are trying to manipulate things...I hope the autopsy reports are released....I SPIT ON THE ANTHONY'S!!
I absolutely agree.  They have no concept of Justice for that sweet little angel.  I join in the multiple spitting action.  The Anthony's better put on their rain gear, it's going to be a wet one in Orlando!
I have often wondered what I would do if I saw either of them in person......I know I would probably go to jail for whatever it was

Me too,but I know you guys would help me stock up on poptarts.   an angelic monkey

naw I'd be collecting money for your bail!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #296 on: June 11, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

Sunny's wine helps!       
Sunny start pouring 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 11, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »

great anguish my ASS!!!!

DING DING DING!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: June 11, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Hi Turbo!  I am getting my glasses cleaned really good!!

I am going to the drugstore and get a couple of pair of new, more highly magnified reading glasses, (my new prescription pair have already failed me!), and some really stong eye drops. I have cleaned my puter screen, restocked my pantry of do-it-yourself meals for my family, mostly canned and frozen, and cases of my favorite beverages, (notice I said plural). I am not going to listen to NoRose, as I believe these docs will come out. However, I must warn you monkeys that this is only 1,000 pages. We still have an estimated 5,000 that they owe us. Maybe, the dam has burst, and we will soon get the rest. In the meantime, I am taking a neutral stance. I still think Casey is going down, but I'm not getting excited about getting docs, no, not me. Nada..never.    

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: June 11, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »

Be sure and click on the link and leave a comment. Let's make SURE the Evil Mistress of Doom knows how we feel! Monkey Devil!
(Tevye is being a bad monkey today, living on the ceiling will do that to ya:)

Done!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.