May 30, 2024, 02:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 322250 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 12, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

I wish the Florida Bar would be so efficient. Just sayin'. Monkey Devil!

No kidding!  We've been hearing of complaints for quite awhile now.  What's it gonna take?  Is there such thing as an emergency review/investigation?  There should be!

Or if an attorney has complaints stacking up one after another, at what point does the bar say, Whoa.  Let's get the ball rolling on this stuff...?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: June 12, 2009, 11:29:13 PM »

Hi All of you Wonderful Monkeys.  I just logged in to say that I have made my donation through PayPal.  I'm wondering if Boo Monkey would let Rev. Grund know that there is a donation for the Caylee Memorial from Rosendale, Wisconsin.  It can go for the needed pavilion or butterflies or balloons.  Of course the choice is Scotties and Rev. Grunds.  I just couldn't find a place to specify where my donation should go.

OOOHHH but I wish I could be there.  I promise my Spirit will be...

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: June 12, 2009, 11:29:37 PM »

I don't know who "Scotti) is but I belive he is doing something regarding the memorial for us, the monkeys, and I am all teary eyed... KUDOS...

As far as NG, well normally I watch but I live in Canada and we have those playoffs your know, so I won't catch her until they are over....(if I am still awake)...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

hey..ya got it from nied4....investigation dis..i hang there tooo...welcome

you are so right, and yes I did,,,he is so devoted...but I liked BHW..well not her exactly...lol...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
we are all here for the same reason....our (the) children....victims....
remember, if is us..it can always be you..
We have to watch out/take care of each other.... an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: June 12, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »

Does anyone know if Caylees memorial will be televised or online somewhere?
It's times like these I ALMOST wish Murt where on the scene BTW...can't remember which interview ( I think Sean's) He mentions Ga's interview with Murt? And all this time I thought Murt was lying Monkey Devil!
I wondered about this too leslee, since a TV station broke the story that it was being planned. 
Maybe Scotti can tell us?

As for George being interviewed by Murt, it's interesting to speculate that maybe George had agreed to something, but when Sean lets the cat out of the bag and asks Cindy about it, she bellows "What interview with Murt??"  And meek George covers his rear by his quick-thinking reply, "Who is Murt?"

That must have been the interview with Murt that he was supposed to have at the KidFinder tent one day. Murt had driven by there the day before, and George was out sweeping. He sat up an interview about 8am the next morning. George backed out of it after Murt had gone there that morning.  Spindy strikes again!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 12, 2009, 11:34:07 PM »

Hi All of you Wonderful Monkeys.  I just logged in to say that I have made my donation through PayPal.  I'm wondering if Boo Monkey would let Rev. Grund know that there is a donation for the Caylee Memorial from Rosendale, Wisconsin.  It can go for the needed pavilion or butterflies or balloons.  Of course the choice is Scotties and Rev. Grunds.  I just couldn't find a place to specify where my donation should go.

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

PJ!  It's so good to see you... 

Your sweet spirit will be there, and together there will be a crowd of Monkey spirits paying respects to Caylee.  What Florida Monkeys will be there in person?  Do we know yet?

I'm collecting some $$ at work and will be making a donation from there. 

Hugs.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: June 12, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

It's times like these I ALMOST wish Murt where on the scene BTW...can't remember which interview ( I think Sean's) He mentions Ga's interview with Murt? And all this time I thought Murt was lying Monkey Devil!
I wondered about this too leslee, since a TV station broke the story that it was being planned. 

As for George being interviewed by Murt, it's interesting to speculate that maybe George had agreed to something, but when Sean lets the cat out of the bag and asks Cindy about it, she bellows "What interview with Murt??"  And meek George covers his rear by his quick-thinking reply, "Who is Murt?"

That must have been the interview with Murt that he was supposed to have at the KidFinder tent one day. Murt had driven by there the day before, and George was out sweeping. He sat up an interview about 8am the next morning. George backed out of it after Murt had gone there that morning.  Spindy strikes again!
The Evil Czarina of Extreme Control!  She's unbelievable.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: June 12, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »

I wish the Florida Bar would be so efficient. Just sayin'. Monkey Devil!

No kidding!  We've been hearing of complaints for quite awhile now.  What's it gonna take?  Is there such thing as an emergency review/investigation?  There should be!

Or if an attorney has complaints stacking up one after another, at what point does the bar say, Whoa.  Let's get the ball rolling on this stuff...?

Well, its usually the "good old boy" network. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. That has been the way it works as I have seen it.  But you'd think by the amount of the complaints, they could hardly not investigate.... The media needs to blitz them, and do expose's on who are the lawyers on the bar, and the connections they have with Bozo. That usually puts them in a scramble and gets something done. They don't like certain fact to come out and be exposed to the daylight. All that is dark will see light....I hope it works in this case.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 12, 2009, 11:42:40 PM »

God Bless!
Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Your sweet spirit will be there, and together there will be a crowd of Monkey spirits paying respects to Caylee.  What Florida Monkeys will be there in person?  Do we know yet?

Hugs.

Hopefully some of the stations might live stream it, and we can gather as we usually do for important occassions on the Caylee thread.
They did it for the Vigil at JBP, and I think we will see it.    an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: June 12, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »

does any one remember the Holocaust prayer?  the one one that starts with they came for the ???I heard it as a child but i DON'T want to mess it up.  the point is...if we don't stand UP..who will....if there is a Monkey who knows it PLEASE POST....
i have a feeling it will revive tired Monkey Spirts.... an angelic monkey

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 12, 2009, 11:45:04 PM »

Hugs.

Hi Des,

I just love reading here at SM.  I'm here every day and appreciate all you have to offer.  I appreciate everything all of the Monkeys contribute.  If not for SM, I would not know what was happening in the cases (all of them).  It's a wealth of information and a group of Beautiful Souls.  Thank You for being one of them Des.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: June 12, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »

The Evil Czarina of Extreme Control!  She's unbelievable.   Monkey Devil!

Yeah LOL...what did you expect Honestly I can't believe it has been almost a year, and what a year! Until Caylee I never knew forums existed or how much real time info you can get off a computer. I have always been into "tru crime" stories but I used to have to wait until the books came out. I just can't fathom the actions of these people. It breaks my heart to know the immediate family does not/nor ever had unconditional love for Caylee. I know she's in a much better place now but it just makes you wonder how many other children are growing up with these kinds of families
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 12, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

mamatypo again Spirits....

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

does any one remember the Holocaust prayer?  the one one that starts with they came for the ???I heard it as a child but i DON'T want to mess it up.  the point is...if we don't stand UP..who will....if there is a Monkey who knows it PLEASE POST....

Is this it? I got it from Wikipedia
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

Then they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
I did not protest;
I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: June 12, 2009, 11:55:42 PM »

Is this it?
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
I remained silent;

I did not protest;

I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: June 12, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »

Is this it? I got it from Wikipedia
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

I remained silent;

I did not protest;

I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me.
yes..i believe so...THANK YOU.....we have to SPEAK OUT FOR EACH OTHER.....monkey hugs..i'm op an angelic monkey :2waver:t for the count..

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 12, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »

i LOVE MY MONKEYS...sweet dreams of 'nannas and jelly beans...... an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: June 13, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »

I heading to the monkey bunkey myself.

Good nite ya'll. And God Bless.    an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: June 13, 2009, 12:07:32 AM »

I heading to the monkey bunkey myself.

Good nite ya'll. And God Bless.    an angelic monkey
'Nite Fanny.  You and kitty sleep well!   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: June 13, 2009, 12:45:14 AM »

In Michelle Murphy's interview with Yuri, she mentions having seen pictures posted by Casey on her Facebook, the blue-dress Fusian pics and also a picture of herself in a black tank top at a sports bar "with a black man." 

Michelle says Lee was sleuthing around because Cindy was freaking about not having seen Casey in some time nor talked with Caylee in weeks.  Lee saw the pics on Casey's FB and saw comments about where she would be on the night of July 3.  So he tried to ambush her at the club, but she escaped in the nick of time.

Interestingly, Michelle says the pictures were deleted.  I remember when we Monkeys were discussing a picture of Casey with a guy someone thought was Derrick Williams ("Casanova"), but it was not him.  Did we ever learn who the guy was?  Note:  Casey is wearing a yellow tank top in the pic with that guy, not a black tank top.  But note that she was wearing a black tank top in other pics taken around the same time (early July, tattoo, nails done, hair done, wearing cross necklace) and it looks like it could be the same club.  In one picture she's with a white guy in a plaid shirt; I don't know who this guy is, either.

Tony was out of town at the time, and Casey was driving his Jeep around, staying at JP/Ricardo/Amy's place.  July 1 was shower day at Jesse's.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: June 13, 2009, 12:51:56 AM »

Off to bed now.  Glad we finally got docs, but am still impatient to read the bounty hunter gang's interviews.  Ready to know Dr. G's "strong opinion" about what happened to Caylee, too.

Goodnight, Monkeys!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.