May 28, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321569 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: June 15, 2009, 09:37:41 AM »

Good Morning Monks! Old and new and guests. I was away from the cage for most of the weekend and am going back to catch up.  I see Desi and Bearly have some interesting posts and I can't wait to read them.  TTYL~~

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: June 15, 2009, 09:46:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests. an angelic monkey

I see TRIMMIs not here this morning. I hope she didn't loose her power again.   

TUPELOHONEY, I have already watched your posted YouTube videos on "The Sixth Juror." Ugh!! The wilderbeast in a pink suit! Almost more than my sleepy head can take. Right now that is all I can say before I have any more coffee and get in trouble.   

BTW, where the heck is everybody?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: June 15, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests. an angelic monkey

I see TRIMMIs not here this morning. I hope she didn't loose her power again.   

TUPELOHONEY, I have already watched your posted YouTube videos on "The Sixth Juror." Ugh!! The wilderbeast in a pink suit! Almost more than my sleepy head can take. Right now that is all I can say before I have any more coffee and get in trouble.   

BTW, where the heck is everybody?   

Good morning everyone. 
I think I saw Trimm in the cage when I first logged in.
I'm so far behind - hope everyone had a great weekend.     an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: June 15, 2009, 10:03:00 AM »

Good Morning, I believe some people are born evil, no doubt in my mind.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 15, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

Good morning Norose, Sassy, and Sunny. I saw Trimm hanging in the rafters too. Maybe she will come down in a bit.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: June 15, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL! 
Got an appt. at the bank this morn. but I'll bbl.

Fanny Mae, this is for you; i read your posts about evilness in this world. i wanted you to read this that came from the book "The Sociopath next Door". If you have not read it; please do, it's not long & it's sooo informative! I read it in one day!!

From pg 104. & 105.
 When it comes to trusting other people, we all make mistakes. Some of these mistakes are larger than others.
 Having said this, when people ask me about trust, i reply that there is bad news and good news. The bad news is that there truly are individuals who have no conscience, and these individuals are not to be trusted at all. Perhaps an average of four people in a random group of one hundred are limited in this way. the good news--the very good newss--is that at least ninety-six people out of a hundred are bound by the constraints of conscience, and can therefore be counted on to behave according to a reasonably high baseline of decency and responsibility--to behave, in other words, more or less as well as you and i do. And to my mind, this second fact is a great deal more compelling than the first. it
means, astonishingly, that to a certain standard of prosocial behavior, our interpersonal world should be about ninety-six percent safe.
 And so why does the world seem to be so terribly unsafe? how do we explain the six-o'clock news, or even our own personal bad experiences? What is going on here/ Could it conceivably be that a mere 4 percent of the population is responsible for nearly all of the human disasters that occur in the world, and in our individual lives? This is an arresting question, one that offers to overhaul many of our assumptions about human society. So I will repeat that  the phenomenon of conscience is overwhelmingly powerful, persistent, and prosocial. Unless under the spell of a  psychotic delusion, extreme rage, inescapable deprivation, drugs, or a destructive authority figure, A PERSON WHO IS CONSCIENCE BOUND DOES NOT--IN SOME SENSE CANNOT--kill or rape in cold blood, torture another person, steal someone's life savings, trick someone into a loveless relationship as sport, or willfully abandon his own child. COULD YOU?
 When we see people doing such things, either in the news or in our own lives, who are they? On the rare occasion, they are formally insane, or under the pressure of some radical emotion. Sometimes they are members of a group that is desperately deprived, or they are substance abusers, or the followers of a malevolent leader. Rather most often, THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE. THEY ARE SOCIOPATHS.

from pg 106.
To admit that some people literally have so conscience is not technically the same as saying that some human beings are evil, BUT IT IS DISTURBINGLY CLOSE. And good people want very much not to believe in the PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: June 15, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »

I agree - even though I don't understand why.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: June 15, 2009, 10:28:12 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL! 
Got an appt. at the bank this morn. but I'll bbl.

Fanny Mae, this is for you; i read your posts about evilness in this world. i wanted you to read this that came from the book "The Sociopath next Door". If you have not read it; please do, it's not long & it's sooo informative! I read it in one day!!

From pg 104. & 105.
 When it comes to trusting other people, we all make mistakes. Some of these mistakes are larger than others.
 Having said this, when people ask me about trust, i reply that there is bad news and good news. The bad news is that there truly are individuals who have no conscience, and these individuals are not to be trusted at all. Perhaps an average of four people in a random group of one hundred are limited in this way. the good news--the very good newss--is that at least ninety-six people out of a hundred are bound by the constraints of conscience, and can therefore be counted on to behave according to a reasonably high baseline of decency and responsibility--to behave, in other words, more or less as well as you and i do. And to my mind, this second fact is a great deal more compelling than the first. it
means, astonishingly, that to a certain standard of prosocial behavior, our interpersonal world should be about ninety-six percent safe.
 And so why does the world seem to be so terribly unsafe? how do we explain the six-o'clock news, or even our own personal bad experiences? What is going on here/ Could it conceivably be that a mere 4 percent of the population is responsible for nearly all of the human disasters that occur in the world, and in our individual lives? This is an arresting question, one that offers to overhaul many of our assumptions about human society. So I will repeat that  the phenomenon of conscience is overwhelmingly powerful, persistent, and prosocial. Unless under the spell of a  psychotic delusion, extreme rage, inescapable deprivation, drugs, or a destructive authority figure, A PERSON WHO IS CONSCIENCE BOUND DOES NOT--IN SOME SENSE CANNOT--kill or rape in cold blood, torture another person, steal someone's life savings, trick someone into a loveless relationship as sport, or willfully abandon his own child. COULD YOU?
 When we see people doing such things, either in the news or in our own lives, who are they? On the rare occasion, they are formally insane, or under the pressure of some radical emotion. Sometimes they are members of a group that is desperately deprived, or they are substance abusers, or the followers of a malevolent leader. Rather most often, THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE. THEY ARE SOCIOPATHS.

from pg 106.
To admit that some people literally have so conscience is not technically the same as saying that some human beings are evil, BUT IT IS DISTURBINGLY CLOSE. And good people want very much not to believe in the PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL

Thank you Monken.   an angelic monkey

I will check with my library and see if they have the book. I know that I had been in an occupation that saw bad people on a regular basis, and I thought that might be why I had grown to the feeling of real evil in the world. But it has come to me later in life when I have been out of that occupation for many years. I do believe in the intrinsic good in most people. I just know there is also evil people amongst us too.

O/T I have kept up with your new cakes on your thread. You are one amazing Monken!!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: June 15, 2009, 10:28:59 AM »

I don't either, but just like a person is born to have a tendancy towards addictions and mental illnesses.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »

Good morning Norose, Sassy, and Sunny. I saw Trimm hanging in the rafters too. Maybe she will come down in a bit.   an angelic monkey

I'm here.I'm on dial up and keep losing my connection.DSL is messed up.Ive been chatting with Allison about my connection.  Monkey Devil!
Put a Anthony in front of me now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 15, 2009, 10:35:43 AM »

I'm here.I'm on dial up and keep losing my connection.DSL is messed up.Ive been chatting with Allison about my connection.  Monkey Devil!
Put a Anthony in front of me now. 

Whoa!! I am sure I would feel the same way if I had to use dial-up and had to be "chatting" with Allison. Sounds at least like she is not in India.   

Here, have another cup of coffee with me.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:28 AM »

I don't either, but just like a person is born to have a tendancy towards addictions and mental illnesses.

Personally, I have a tendency toward chocolate and anger issues myself.....mostly toward the Ants.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-anniversary-061509,0,6260536.story

Casey Anthony case: Caylee last seen a year ago today
Video of Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee Marie, was captured a year ago today.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
9:31 AM EDT, June 15, 2009

We didn't see the video until she was already missing. But exactly a year ago, Caylee Marie Anthony looked like a happy little girl.

She played with her ponytail. She cooed to herself -- in her own 2-year-old language -- as she flipped through children's book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws.

These are among the images George and Cindy Anthony remember about their granddaughter. They're also the last known ones captured of the toddler's life.

The next day, June 16, 2008, she told her grandpa George goodbye and left their east Orange County home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

(snipped)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: June 15, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-anniversary-061509,0,6260536.story

We didn't see the video until she was already missing. But exactly a year ago, Caylee Marie Anthony looked like a happy little girl.

She played with her ponytail. She cooed to herself -- in her own 2-year-old language -- as she flipped through children's book Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws.

These are among the images George and Cindy Anthony remember about their granddaughter. They're also the last known ones captured of the toddler's life.

The next day, June 16, 2008, she told her grandpa George goodbye and left their east Orange County home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

(snipped)

I also have a tendency to cry when I look into those beautiful eyes. 

Thank you Klaas....I was about to say something about when the Anthonys last saw Caylee, but I will let that thought lie.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 15, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »

Thanks Klaas. 
I was trying to post that article....probably would have taken 2 days from here.   

Look at those eyes .Caylee was a beautiful child.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: June 15, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

I with you on this. If they don't do something directly, they will do something to divert attention away from the Memorial.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: June 15, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »

(snipped)

Klaas thanks for osting the article and the link...I read the whole article.  I hope the A's are 'in great anguish' today!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: June 15, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 15, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.