May 28, 2024, 04:20:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321580 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: June 15, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

What kind of people, especially grandparents, would want to prevent a vigil for their granddaughter?  I mean, who does this? I would be honored and touched that so many people would want to put on and be a part of this for my grand baby.

This is the same question I asked myself when Lee tore down the memorial in front of their house and when the Ants wanted other memorials torn down.  My gosh, what is wrong with these people?

I just don't understand them...A memorial/vigil has nothing to do with "not" supporting their daughter.  It is about honoring and remembering the life of their beautiful 2 year old granddaughter.  I realize how painful it would be to lose a grandchild, especially a baby, but to go out of your way to get memorials torn down in her honor and try to get vigils cancelled just does not make sense to me.  My brain just cannot comprehend it.

What did Caylee really mean to them?

Don't they want to remember Caylee?   

It breaks my heart into a million pieces and I wish that I could attend a vigil for her, but I have recently found a way to honor her and all of the other babes whose lives have been taken way too soon...

I let my children go down the slide one more time just for Caylee or color one more page just for her, jump on the bed one more time for her, eat one more cookie for her, sing a song one more time for her, jump in the pool one more time for her, dance one more time, read the bedtime story one more time for her, watch one more cartoon for her, tickle their bellies and hear them laugh so hard one more time for her, etc...

It may sound a little silly to some, but I really feel that by spending just one more minute or two or three or four, playing and having fun with my kids, is honoring her.

I want her to know that she is not forgotten and that her joyful spirit lives in all of us grown ups, but especially in our little ones. 

I've called in "sick" for work today so that I can have a "fun" day with my children.   BBL

an angelic monkey I will always remember you sweet beautiful Caylee!!  God Bless you!!  an angelic monkey

what a beautiful, from the heart post!  thank you!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: June 15, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »

That's a very good idea to plant a tree in Caylee's honor 

I like the idea as well......I hope there will be a plaque.....

This made me think about the reasoning for not having Caylee buried. I think it was stated that they were afraid that someone would come and desecrate her gravesite. I think it would be quite the opposite. People would come and leave flowers, balloons, pinwheels, ribbons, and maybe sometimes toys. The Anthonys couldn't even stand a public memorial shrine for Caylee.

I remember when John Travolta's son died, people that lived around them close to Ocala, and some that were not so close, came to their private gate and left such things. They were carefully gathered as they accumlated in great numbers and brought to the house to be given to charities after they had been looked at and the notes and cards read. John and Kelly sent out a special statement during their grief how all the things that were put there in his honor meant to them and how touched they were. That is what is lacking in the Anthonys. Graditude....

Instead of being grateful that Caylee touched so many lives, she is THEIRS BY DA*M, and nobody else has a right to have any feelings or emotions about her than THEM!!!! Me! Me! Me! Mine! Mine! Mine! They are very selfish and cold hearted people.......

I sure hope I got that all out of my system for a while. I'm not so sure that I have......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: June 15, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

Hi A1....O/T have you talked to Dolce? She hasn't posted for several days...hope everyone is OK?
I talked to her Friday.  Everything is fine, she is just getting the babies on schedule and probably wont be able to post as often for a while but she sends her love.

thanks A1

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: June 15, 2009, 01:10:25 PM »

Cindy & George went to two churches after their "driveway vigils" no doubt for media coverage were not only a failure but caused much angst in the neighborhood.   It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that the man who was named their "pastor" speaking during their driveway vigils has not been seen or heard from.  Cindy chose a small church on the other side of town that she had never attended prior but it is not the same church that hosted the memorial which is rather large & well attended but the Anthonys had never attended prior.  In fact, the Anthonys hadn't attended any church in Orlando prior to Caylee's murder.  Her new found "faith" is a fraud because it is based on a lie & being sought with a disingenuous heart...enough said?
Exactly, I look at it the same way as someone on death row, who found religion, and is a changed person. I hate when people use religion for wrong reasons.

Agree with both of you.    They haven't really fooled anyone.  No one believes they have found the Lord.   If they had, their attitudes would have changed.   You would have seen truly broken people - not the monsters we continue to witness with the evil eyes and anger.   Just watch Cindy during the ZG depositions - she is mean as hell.    God hates when people fake it, too! 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: June 15, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »

Hi A1....O/T have you talked to Dolce? She hasn't posted for several days...hope everyone is OK?
I talked to her Friday.  Everything is fine, she is just getting the babies on schedule and probably wont be able to post as often for a while but she sends her love.

Thanks for the update A1 & please send her our love.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1805 on: June 15, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Califmom - I love your idea - "one more time"  "one more minute".     Hugs.     an angelic monkey
Especially when you never know if that is the last one more time, or the last one more minute.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: June 15, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

Thanks for the update A1 & please send her our love.   an angelic monkey
I surely will!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1807 on: June 15, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.
I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.   I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

Hi Strayze
I agree,that was very ironic and judgemental.I'm surprised the church allowed those stipulations in who attended and who didn't.

Karma,  I sort of doubt if the church knew about Cindy's restriction (hate) list.  I certainly hope that at least one of those on the list notified the church.  On the other hand, if the church did know of the list, they would have to be fed a lot of nonsense and mistruths from those on the list.  Again, I hope at least one on the list complained, or better still showed up in person to discuss this.

Now, come to think of it, if there was any kind of complaint, I would think that Cindy would not show up at the church again.  After all, she just uses people and institutions including the church.  I hope the HIGHLY CREDIBLE Richard Grund did make a personal appearance to talk to church officials.  But Richard is the type to just brush the incident off as another Cindy-ism,  but Richard could speak for other people on the list.

Those on the banned list of people held their own memorial during the exact time of Cindy's planned at her (then) house of worship.

Strayze,I think some people did complain to the church.I really hate to think the church weighed their options(media attention or true Caylee memorial)but it looks to me that that is what happened,the church chose to go on with the "save casey anthony defense"memorial.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: June 15, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »

Califmom - I love your idea - "one more time"  "one more minute".     Hugs.     an angelic monkey
Especially when you never know if that is the last one more time, or the last one more minute.

Exactly.    an angelic monkey
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: June 15, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey I wish I could be here more, but summer jobs make it hard, and our internet connection is off and on a lot right now because we have lots of clouds in the way of the satellite.  I just wanted to mark this sad anniversary and say that

DEAR CAYLEE, we will never forget, we will never stop praying that justice will be done.  Rest in peace sweet angel, we are watching.

Really is good to see you Akmom. We miss your wisdom.  an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Fanny.  I just wish that I could read the forums faster.  It seems we have a new missing or murdered child added to the list almost weekly and it breaks my heart.  I feel the need to read at least the latest on all of them.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: June 15, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »

ALWAYS1,

Thor Fanny would never be mean to you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1811 on: June 15, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »

That's a very good idea to plant a tree in Caylee's honor 

I like the idea as well......I hope there will be a plaque.....

This made me think about the reasoning for not having Caylee buried. I think it was stated that they were afraid that someone would come and desecrate her gravesite. I think it would be quite the opposite. People would come and leave flowers, balloons, pinwheels, ribbons, and maybe sometimes toys. The Anthonys couldn't even stand a public memorial shrine for Caylee.
I remember when John Travolta's son died, people that lived around them close to Ocala, and some that were not so close, came to their private gate and left such things. They were carefully gathered as they accumlated in great numbers and brought to the house to be given to charities after they had been looked at and the notes and cards read. John and Kelly sent out a special statement during their grief how all the things that were put there in his honor meant to them and how touched they were. That is what is lacking in the Anthonys. Graditude....

Instead of being grateful that Caylee touched so many lives, she is THEIRS BY DA*M, and nobody else has a right to have any feelings or emotions about her than THEM!!!! Me! Me! Me! Mine! Mine! Mine! They are very selfish and cold hearted people.......

I sure hope I got that all out of my system for a while. I'm not so sure that I have......
There you go Fanny,the real reason the Anthony's didn't want Caylee buried......they would have NO control over her grave site.
They truly deserve all the feelings.....all the bad feelings toward them.I hope they drown in those bad feelings and in thier own bad Karma.

Karma Is Coming

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: June 15, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys...well, after reading the posts thiss afternoon I just cannot believe it's been a whole year!...since I've seen Casey Anthony in handcuffs, being arrested for the murder of her daughter.  A whole year I have sat at this computer day after day trying to find any tibits on the case, a whole year I've spent doing this instead of being outside in the sunshine or putting my energy into something else (like house cleaning, etc.).  I just cannot believe I have witness grandparents who have not once thanked the public for their help and support for looking for their grandaughter.  I cannot believe that I have seen grandparents behave so bad and rude and have torn down every memorial site or chased people away who wanted to do something nice for their grandaughter.  I guess the saying is true, you learn something new everyday and Monkeys, I have seen something new in the human soul(s) that I thought I never would when it comes to the A's family.  Totally heartless.  Tomorrow will be another interesting day..I'm absolutely sure the A's and the Milsteads are planning and drawing out their maps on how to disrupt the memorial service tomorrow, including sending in their 'pirates' to take over the service. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1813 on: June 15, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony

You are remembered.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: June 15, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

I'm SO glad that WOFL is going to stream the Memorial. I really wanted to go but have been sick ...if I didn't still have a fever and other issues, I would have attempted to go...but just can't. Going to send some money thru Paypal today...I hope there is money leftover for a tree. It would be so nice to have a tree in Caylee's memory.  an angelic monkey   My son's ex gf will go if she is back in town on time. She lives about a mile from JBP.

It's a sad but happy day tomorrow.  Doesn't seem like it's been a year already.   an angelic monkey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: June 15, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

I'm sure there will be a utube or something that a person can watch later of the vigil. I have an eye appt. I made over a month ago, that of course is at the same time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: June 15, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »

Thanks CBB. Caylee sure did look a lot like Cindy.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »

CBB, Thank you for the beautiful pic!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1818 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony

You are remembered.

Beautiful!
Rest in peace sweet baby
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1819 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »

ALWAYS1,

Thor Fanny would never be mean to you.   an angelic monkey

You know, "Thor Fanny", I'm going to have to replace that butterfly with a sword if you keep terrorizing Monkeys!

I so want the Memorial to happen without any distraction. I just want the Ants to stay home and hide behind all their lies and manipulations and let this be in honor of Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.