May 28, 2024, 05:31:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 321619 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »

I'm dithering in my opinion of what the Scary Ants are going to do during the memorial.  I WANT to believe that they can be taught and will do nothing to disrupt the proceedings, but given their history of inserting themselves into everything, (because, in case you haven't heard, or are on another planet, they are the grieving grandparents,) I CAN'T make myself really accept that idea.  (How's that for a run on sentence?  Not bad for an amateur.)  I fully expect that we'll see Bratty boy make some sort of statement, or the Scary Ants and the Mil-whatevers do another evening drive by.  I pray not, but I have a feeling...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

Hey, monkeys.  What the heck is going on?  I leave you all for a day or so, and some troll tries to hijack the memorial at J Blanchard Park with nasty innuendo about the good Rev. Grund?  Man, the nerve of some people.  What is cool is the way you all responded and fixed their wagon.  I'm lovin' me some Monkeys today.  You make me proud!
Strange part about it is, that person has a lot of posts. It wasn't like someone just became a member, and started complaining.

Maybe they were drunk posting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1922 on: June 15, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »

Hey, monkeys.  What the heck is going on?  I leave you all for a day or so, and some troll tries to hijack the memorial at J Blanchard Park with nasty innuendo about the good Rev. Grund?  Man, the nerve of some people.  What is cool is the way you all responded and fixed their wagon.  I'm lovin' me some Monkeys today.  You make me proud!
Strange part about it is, that person has a lot of posts. It wasn't like someone just became a member, and started complaining.

Could be, or having a bad day, or was asked by someone to write that. 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: June 15, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

Does anyone care to enlighten me regarding MrsRocko19. I got a disturbing email from Rev. Grund saying a monkey was posting something about him begging for funds "all over the internet"!!! I have his reply but I wanted to post it in the correct place! I'm really shocked and appalled! 

Boo, there was a poster over on Lenny's renegade site talking trash about RG also...could be the same person?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: June 15, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

Tupelohoney, Thank you for sharing those pictures.  What a nice way to think about Caylee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: June 15, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must... ::MonkeyCool

Steel-I agree with you. For some strange reason (?) I feel they will stay away.
i'm with ya...i have a feeling after the whole joyce situation, and the fact that bozo is going for the divert and muddle defense, their gig is up.  i was watching HNN at work and finally saw the cindy thing that ng's gonna do friday....i don't know if my stomach can handle it but i'm gonna' push through the wretching feeling and watch.  i have a mental notebook that is full of cindyisms in my brain and i kind of get a kick out of watching her dig herself deeper.  the only good thing that lady has done the entire time was call the police about Caylee being missing..and that was just to get casey to talk...NASTYNESS!!!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: June 15, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

That was odd to me too. Disturbingly like something the Anthonys would do or say, to attack Richard Grund that way.

I have been sitting on my hands this afternoon, because there is so much I DO want to say.....and it just doesn't seem to be the time to say it.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: June 15, 2009, 06:48:17 PM »

hey..quit talken' about me lol  Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: June 15, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

That was odd to me too. Disturbingly like something the Anthonys would do or say, to attack Richard Grund that way.

I have been sitting on my hands this afternoon, because there is so much I DO want to say.....and it just doesn't seem to be the time to say it.   
leteeeer  rippp....if ya hold it in too long it can make ya sick..

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1929 on: June 15, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »

Why Fannie Mae!  It is so un-monkey-like of you not to speak your mind!  Speak child, speak!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1930 on: June 15, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »

Does anyone care to enlighten me regarding MrsRocko19. I got a disturbing email from Rev. Grund saying a monkey was posting something about him begging for funds "all over the internet"!!! I have his reply but I wanted to post it in the correct place! I'm really shocked and appalled! 

Boo, there was a poster over on Lenny's renegade site talking trash about RG also...could be the same person?

Could be, I don't know for sure. But RJ said that he recognized the poster's style of writing and that he has gotten hate email from them before. I just hate the fact that a Monkey, who is supposed to be standing up for Caylee, had to attempt to ruin it for us. What a spitful B!T@H! I worked with SunnyinTx to set this thing up, to have Scared Monkeys represented at Caylee's REAL Memorial. WE ASKED HIM, not the other way around. Never once has he asked for funds. It was so all Monkeys, no matter where we live, could feel part of this event.

The Memorial, a place where it will be ALL about Caylee and not a mentioned of the sick people that surrounded her. Rev. Grund is making this happen, keeping his eyes forward and honoring Caylee. No hidden agenda, no money making scheme, no mention of Casey. Just a day to say your goodbyes to a sweet little girl who deserved more in life.

For this poster to come in and try to throw water on such a lovely thought reeks of Cindy and her camp.
JMO but I will tell you one thing, I will be watching for her. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: June 15, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »

Fanny...whats on your mind?  we wouldn't be asking if we didn't want to know...
i've never read a bad post from you.  just spit it out

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1932 on: June 15, 2009, 07:02:19 PM »

I frankly can do without the false praying the Anthonys would be doing for me. Save your prayers for yourself, you need them.

Amen No Rose, let these white washed Pharasee's bite the big one. If they ever said an honest prayer in their life it would still be Oh Lord Bring Us Some More Money!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: June 15, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

Ding!   Its the same group that have been trying to attack the Grunds and accuse Jesse (spearheaded with Cindy's support, I might add) have been spreading these lies, Im sure that is how this person came across it.   These people are going to find out just how unwise their endeavors have been.   Im not going to post too much about this because I hate to give parasites like this attention more than it needs to be.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1934 on: June 15, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

Wasn't me. JSM  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: June 15, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »

Well first off, since DESI was brave enough to go back into the FBI videos of Spindy on July 30, 2008 and I had not watched the whole of them, just bits and pieces, I decided that I would do that today. To say they were brain numbing would be an understatement.

I remember the day of "hammer time" out on the front lawn with Spindy. I cannot remember if it was actually the same day, but I believe it was. There was a hispanic lady that was getting all up in Spindy's face, and asking her the hard questions. Spindy lowered her voice and used a tone on her that was the voice of reason, saying that the lady was getting her blood pressure too high, and didn't she want to come in and get a drink of water and talk to her inside. The lady was very adamant to keep up her rapid fire questions and Spindy's tone just kept getting more soothing and controled like Nurse Ratchett in "One Who Flew over the Cukoo's Nest." She wanted to divert that lady in any way she could.

Spindy was doing the same thing with the FBI agent that day. Being her charming, flirty, soothing little self saying things like "Casey read the bible more than anyone in the family." "I found the only picture in Casey's bible was a picture of me." "Casey and I were best friends."

DESI was also very right in saying that she was very talkative and expansive with every question the agent ask her, except the one that he ask her about abuse, sexual or otherwise, and Spindy leaned back in the chair with the arms folded and said "No" in a very soft childlike voice. It was the only question she answered with one word....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »

Could be, I don't know for sure. But RJ said that he recognized the poster's style of writing and that he has gotten hate email from them before. I just hate the fact that a Monkey, who is supposed to be standing up for Caylee, had to attempt to ruin it for us. What a spitful B!T@H! I worked with SunnyinTx to set this thing up, to have Scared Monkeys represented at Caylee's REAL Memorial. WE ASKED HIM, not the other way around. Never once has he asked for funds. It was so all Monkeys, no matter where we live, could feel part of this event.

The Memorial, a place where it will be ALL about Caylee and not a mentioned of the sick people that surrounded her. Rev. Grund is making this happen, keeping his eyes forward and honoring Caylee. No hidden agenda, no money making scheme, no mention of Casey. Just a day to say your goodbyes to a sweet little girl who deserved more in life.

For this poster to come in and try to throw water on such a lovely thought reeks of Cindy and her camp.
JMO but I will tell you one thing, I will be watching for her. 
sometimes there is a hidden rotten apple in the bunch...the ONLY reason i'm here is about a year ago i read an AP article on a woman who called the police after her daughter stated that her baby sitter had kidnapped her daughter and had waited a month to report it...i had never been a blogger, and i had never been one for chat rooms...but that (this) blew my mind.  i started at the orlando sint.  site and the a's got in there.  i move on to investigation discovery...and although they lurk they don't pop up much there.  the fact that i've been on my puter blogging about this for the past year i can kind of pick out who people are by their post..(that is SAD). and although they never got to the dreamin demon (and those folks are FUNNY), i never thought i would see any here.  maybe its not the a's...maybe just someone who was givin' misinformation and the whole profit from Caylee chaps them...i don't know.  sometime things like this affect different people in different ways...see if they show up again. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1937 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »

I sent a thank you for your patience and doing this for us email after telling him I posted his reply.

He sent this:

"Thank you! All things work for the good those who love the Lord. The accusation allows me to the issue without bringing it up on my own. Today during a news interview I was able to say that the event wasn't about promoting foundations or selling teddy bears. Its about Caylee!"

Take that Ant Leech Camp! The Rev. is an honorable man, who has chosen on many an account to hold his tongue. I on the other hand have absolutely no problem calling someone out for their stupidity. God uses all kinds of people for his work.  I am of Scottish descent and relish the war upon foolish, half-witted, idiotic moronic people who can't stand for one nice thing to happen about this little girl.

But that's just my opinion. 

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: June 15, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »

While everyone contemplates what the Anthonys may or may not do tomorrow today, I must say that the biggest message we could send them would be to ignore them during the memorial.   I absolutely expect that they will at least make a very biting attack on Rev Grund & remind us all that we cannot possibly care or love Caylee like they did which seems to be a sick obsession of possession with Cindy (even exhibited on her CMFA website recently).    Even if they show up, let them make @$$e$ out of themselves yet again but tomorrow should be all about remembering Caylee & shunning their "antics."   Let them rant to the wind, turn your backs to them during the memorial - unfortunately we have plenty of time before and after to discuss these vile people.

I suspect that I will be the only monkey on this branch, but I fully expect the Anthonys to stay quiet on this one.  I am betting that they have learned their lesson that getting involved in this memorial can only lead to bad things.  Color me ignorant if you must...
MOVE OVER!!! MAKE ROOM!!!
I agree, not that I think they have learned their lesson but what can they say without digging themselves in deeper and looking even more callous, self serving and ignorant than they already do. They will stay away I think and grumble behind closed doors. 

The Anthonys I have observed here seem incapable of learning anything about from their poor judgement.  They are super-thick-headed (calloused).  At the very least they will send someone to observe, but most  possibly one who gets involved.  Dennis W. seems a natural, since he is living with the Ants.  I presume also his wife.  But both are easily recognizable.  Wifey could blend in easily. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: June 15, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

My dear PJ, thank you so much for the hug.  Needed it today, because I'm sad about Caylee, mad about that bad Monkey that was talking trash about R. Grund, nervous and excited about the memorial tomorrow, exasperated by the Anthonys, grateful for my fellow Monkeys, and chagrined about accidentally posting some erroneous information last night here in the cage.  It is always good to see you and your happy little 
                                                          flower

Thank you, Bearly and Blink for your kind words, and to Klaas for so graciously correcting the boo-boo!

Thank you, too, cece for posting the links to the candles we can light for Caylee.  It is comforting, and I keep going back and lighting another... and another.

TupeloHoney, what a beautiful little slide show!  It made me cry (especially the part about Caylee's playhouse). Thank you so much for making and posting that here to share with us.

Boo and Sunny and Klaas and others involved with letting Scared Monkeys participate in the memorial:  Big huge monkey hugs.  Thank you dearly.

Casually Cool, thank you for the picture of Caylee with Jesus and for the sweet poem. 

CalifMom:  I LOVED your way of honoring Caylee with "just one more" of everything beautiful with your own kids.  How sweet and touching.

Fanny, thank you for your kindnesses last night and for having my back when I "went in".  Bless you for having the fortitude to go watch that mind-numbing interview of Cindy's. We can post more about it in the new cage; I made a lot of notes.

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

See you in the next cage, Monkeys, I'll be back in a bit....
Love,
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.