April 27, 2024, 03:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 317886 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1940 on: June 15, 2009, 07:24:35 PM »

I sent a thank you for your patience and doing this for us email after telling him I posted his reply.

He sent this:

"Thank you! All things work for the good those who love the Lord. The accusation allows me to the issue without bringing it up on my own. Today during a news interview I was able to say that the event wasn't about promoting foundations or selling teddy bears. Its about Caylee!"

Take that Ant Leech Camp! The Rev. is an honorable man, who has chosen on many an account to hold his tongue. I on the other hand have absolutely no problem calling someone out for their stupidity. God uses all kinds of people for his work.  I am of Scottish descent and relish the war upon foolish, half-witted, idiotic moronic people who can't stand for one nice thing to happen about this little girl.

But that's just my opinion. 

Thanks Boo for telling the good Rev that not all monkeys are like the one that posted ugly things yesterday. I guess I was outside when those posts took place or JSM would have gotten the big red button for calling that person out because of my foul langauge. Thanks for Klaas and all Mods!!!

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1941 on: June 15, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »

"I found the only picture in Casey's bible was a picture of me." "Casey and I were best friends."  ( If there was a picture of Cindy in Casey's bible, I'm sure she drew on devil horns, wrote I hate you mom on it, and other names that I can't write here )
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »

I sent a thank you for your patience and doing this for us email after telling him I posted his reply.

He sent this:

"Thank you! All things work for the good those who love the Lord. The accusation allows me to the issue without bringing it up on my own. Today during a news interview I was able to say that the event wasn't about promoting foundations or selling teddy bears. Its about Caylee!"

Take that Ant Leech Camp! The Rev. is an honorable man, who has chosen on many an account to hold his tongue. I on the other hand have absolutely no problem calling someone out for their stupidity. God uses all kinds of people for his work.  I am of Scottish descent and relish the war upon foolish, half-witted, idiotic moronic people who can't stand for one nice thing to happen about this little girl.

That is exactly why I think it smells to high heaven of the EVIL Anthonys. Why would someone, anyone not love for something nice to be done for Caylee Marie??? Why??? Why try to hurt people who do things out of the goodness of their heart?? I did not want to speak of the monkey that said such things. But I am afraid it is like one of those sneeky viruses that get into your computer and one day it goes off and blows things to smitherines!! I will now shut up. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

Well first off, since DESI was brave enough to go back into the FBI videos of Spindy on July 30, 2008 and I had not watched the whole of them, just bits and pieces, I decided that I would do that today. To say they were brain numbing would be an understatement.

I remember the day of "hammer time" out on the front lawn with Spindy. I cannot remember if it was actually the same day, but I believe it was. There was a hispanic lady that was getting all up in Spindy's face, and asking her the hard questions. Spindy lowered her voice and used a tone on her that was the voice of reason, saying that the lady was getting her blood pressure too high, and didn't she want to come in and get a drink of water and talk to her inside. The lady was very adamant to keep up her rapid fire questions and Spindy's tone just kept getting more soothing and controled like Nurse Ratchett in "One Who Flew over the Cukoo's Nest." She wanted to divert that lady in any way she could.

Spindy was doing the same thing with the FBI agent that day. Being her charming, flirty, soothing little self saying things like "Casey read the bible more than anyone in the family." "I found the only picture in Casey's bible was a picture of me." "Casey and I were best friends."

DESI was also very right in saying that she was very talkative and expansive with every question the agent ask her, except the one that he ask her about abuse, sexual or otherwise, and Spindy leaned back in the chair with the arms folded and said "No" in a very soft childlike voice. It was the only question she answered with one word....

http://www.wftv.com/news/18032990/detail.html

oh, my, Fanny...PLEASE don't try to get in her head...you'll get lost in all the empty space.  her response to that could be the only truthful one in the bunch.  cindy is so used to being on the defensive that to have a question that didn't put her there might have shocked her.  that lady has had more practice in defending her families bad behavior (starting years ago with george) than most anyone.  it goes to her ego...how do you admit ya backed the wrong horse(es) the entire time without you just being a idiot?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

Thanks Desi  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: June 15, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

My dear PJ, thank you so much for the hug.  Needed it today, because I'm sad about Caylee, mad about that bad Monkey that was talking trash about R. Grund, nervous and excited about the memorial tomorrow, exasperated by the Anthonys, grateful for my fellow Monkeys, and chagrined about accidentally posting some erroneous information last night here in the cage.  It is always good to see you and your happy little 
                                                          flower

Thank you, Bearly and Blink for your kind words, and to Klaas for so graciously correcting the boo-boo!

Thank you, too, cece for posting the links to the candles we can light for Caylee.  It is comforting, and I keep going back and lighting another... and another.

TupeloHoney, what a beautiful little slide show!  It made me cry (especially the part about Caylee's playhouse). Thank you so much for making and posting that here to share with us.

Boo and Sunny and Klaas and others involved with letting Scared Monkeys participate in the memorial:  Big huge monkey hugs.  Thank you dearly.

Casually Cool, thank you for the picture of Caylee with Jesus and for the sweet poem. 

CalifMom:  I LOVED your way of honoring Caylee with "just one more" of everything beautiful with your own kids.  How sweet and touching.

Fanny, thank you for your kindnesses last night and for having my back when I "went in".  Bless you for having the fortitude to go watch that mind-numbing interview of Cindy's. We can post more about it in the new cage; I made a lot of notes.

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

See you in the next cage, Monkeys, I'll be back in a bit....
Love,
Desi

Desi, what you just posted is the exact same thing I was thinking today at work. She was having a great day with her Great grandad, reading, singing, not wanting chili. It made me sad all day today. I woke up thinking about what she was doing a year ago. Hugs, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: June 15, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

"I found the only picture in Casey's bible was a picture of me." "Casey and I were best friends."  ( If there was a picture of Cindy in Casey's bible, I'm sure she drew on devil horns, wrote I hate you mom on it, and other names that I can't write here )
  Monkey Devil! You read my mind No Rose. Maybe you need a 900 number like Miss Cleo. Sorry off topic, JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1947 on: June 15, 2009, 07:29:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

<snipped>

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Love,
Desi

Wow Desi, very powerful!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 15, 2009, 07:29:52 PM »

He sent this:

That is exactly why I think it smells to high heaven of the EVIL Anthonys. Why would someone, anyone not love for something nice to be done for Caylee Marie??? Why??? Why try to hurt people who do things out of the goodness of their heart?? I did not want to speak of the monkey that said such things. But I am afraid it is like one of those sneeky viruses that get into your computer and one day it goes off and blows things to smitherines!! I will now shut up. 
Don't shut up Fanny. JMO JSM

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: June 15, 2009, 07:30:25 PM »

Monkey Devil! You read my mind No Rose. Maybe you need a 900 number like Miss Cleo. Sorry off topic, JSM
I could probably do that, and make money 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

My dear PJ, thank you so much for the hug.  Needed it today, because I'm sad about Caylee, mad about that bad Monkey that was talking trash about R. Grund, nervous and excited about the memorial tomorrow, exasperated by the Anthonys, grateful for my fellow Monkeys, and chagrined about accidentally posting some erroneous information last night here in the cage.  It is always good to see you and your happy little 
                                                          flower

Thank you, Bearly and Blink for your kind words, and to Klaas for so graciously correcting the boo-boo!

Thank you, too, cece for posting the links to the candles we can light for Caylee.  It is comforting, and I keep going back and lighting another... and another.

TupeloHoney, what a beautiful little slide show!  It made me cry (especially the part about Caylee's playhouse). Thank you so much for making and posting that here to share with us.

Boo and Sunny and Klaas and others involved with letting Scared Monkeys participate in the memorial:  Big huge monkey hugs.  Thank you dearly.

Casually Cool, thank you for the picture of Caylee with Jesus and for the sweet poem. 

CalifMom:  I LOVED your way of honoring Caylee with "just one more" of everything beautiful with your own kids.  How sweet and touching.

Fanny, thank you for your kindnesses last night and for having my back when I "went in".  Bless you for having the fortitude to go watch that mind-numbing interview of Cindy's. We can post more about it in the new cage; I made a lot of notes.

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Love,
Desi

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: June 15, 2009, 07:31:18 PM »

Go for it, just don't send the proceeds to KFN.  Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: June 15, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

oh Snap..i'm luvin it Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 15, 2009, 07:35:06 PM »

George and Cindy on CBS Early Show 6/16                Should have guessed       Why the he!! do these shows give them a platform? Can't wait to hear what they will have to say, want to take bets about slamming the vigil?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: June 15, 2009, 07:36:27 PM »

George and Cindy on CBS Early Show 6/16                Should have guessed       Why the he!! do these shows give them a platform? Can't wait to hear what they will have to say, want to take bets about slamming the vigil?
Do we have a time? I guess I will probably be at work and have to see it on the internet. Are they flying to NY and staying at the Ritz?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: June 15, 2009, 07:37:02 PM »

I'm afraid there are several of us that read each other's minds.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: June 15, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

I knew it!!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: June 15, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

Do we have a time? I guess I will probably be at work and have to see it on the internet. Are they flying to NY and staying at the Ritz?
Don't know the details, there was a commercial for it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1958 on: June 15, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

WHO's got the lock??? I just got in here...not ready waaaaaaaaa ...but I can if no one has it  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: June 15, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »

Go for it, just don't send the proceeds to KFN.  Monkey Devil!
we'll get together and send it to TIM!!!  (that man is who i hope to grow up to be like, with out the extra parts)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.