June 15, 2024, 06:08:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441268 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: July 23, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

That is typically true~but there are exception ......Nick Markowitz (sp) was kidnapped and murdered over his brother's 1200.00 drug debt. It can and does happen, remember the little boy kidnapped from Vegas last yr??????

They would not sneak  in the house in the middle of the night and kidnap one child... they would do it right in front of Ron and Misty. They would want him to KNOW who did it and why.

Well for one thing, the LE from the time the report was made, was pretty sure, it was family related..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: July 23, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »

TJ Hart Offers An Apology....

New Search Information Was Incorrect

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4862114.php

An open letter from TJ Hart:

Dear readers,

I regret to inform you that a mistake was made in the information gathered Wednesday that raised the notion that a new search for Haleigh Cummings might be forthcoming.

The family remains hopeful that Haleigh Cummings is alive and will be returned home soon. The misinformation breifly seen on this site might have given some the impression the opposite was true.

My sources will always remain protected. Three such sources made the same claim to me that according to family members, a new search might be in the works. Those claims turned out to be misconstrued and incomplete information and I sincerely apologize to anyone who might have been negatively affected by the misinformation.

I have a solid record for being a trustworthy broadcaster and an incident like this truly hurts me as much as it hurts those involved in Haleigh's safe return home.

Sincerely,

TJ Hart

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1242 on: July 23, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

That is typically true~but there are exception ......Nick Markowitz (sp) was kidnapped and murdered over his brother's 1200.00 drug debt. It can and does happen, remember the little boy kidnapped from Vegas last yr??????

They would not sneak  in the house in the middle of the night and kidnap one child... they would do it right in front of Ron and Misty. They would want him to KNOW who did it and why.

Well for one thing, the LE from the time the report was made, was pretty sure, it was family related..

OK~Just to make sure I'm clear...........I have ALWAYS thought Haleigh's disappearance had to do with Ron and /or Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was simply pointing out that there have been times when drug dealers dealt with a family member and not the drug head themselves. I in no way subscribe to that being the case, I was debating a point!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »

Good evening all!

CROSLIN: Chelsea and Timothy Croslin of Satsuma are the parents of a daughter weighing 7 pounds, born at 4:31 p.m., July 16, 2009, at Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center, Daytona Beach.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/PublicRecords/recVIT072109.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: July 23, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

Should Putnam County be on this list or what?

Missing persons: Facts and advice

A look at current numbers from FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse for Central Florida counties. (All categories, including runaways, endangered and parental abduction):

Orange…34

Volusia…9

Osceola…9

Lake…5

Seminole…4

SOURCE: FDLE

more...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-box-072309,0,3705774.story

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: July 23, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »

random thought...
what if g-maw sikes was watching the kids and on her watch something (i'm thinking accident) happened to Haleigh....or what if ron had left them alone while he was at work and something happened and g-maw sikes goes to check in for whatever reason, find Haleigh dead, and in order for ron to keep jr???

Haleigh was reported as being in school that Monday, and also getting off of the school bus.. The driver was interviewed, and the school records are posted on site.
good point, i forgot about that...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: July 23, 2009, 06:07:46 PM »

A look at current numbers from FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse for Central Florida counties. (All categories, including runaways, endangered and parental abduction):

Orange…34

Volusia…9

Osceola…9

Lake…5

Seminole…4

more...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-box-072309,0,3705774.story
interesting find....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: July 23, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »

If your child disappears, it's critical to act quickly

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-missing-kids-what-to-do-072309,0,7514907.story

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: July 23, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »

JMO LE might of thought it was domestic related in the beginning but alot of different accounts what happened and inconsistancies have come forth since that night...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: July 23, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »

JMO LE might of thought it was domestic related in the beginning but alot of different accounts what happened and inconsistancies have come forth since that night...

And I might add what exactly do they mean by domestic related??
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: July 23, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »

St. Johns man convicted of sex battery on juvenile

http://www.jacksonville.com/community/my_st_johns_sun/2009-07-23/story/st_johns_man_convicted_of_sex_battery_on_juvenile

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: July 23, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

Interesting TJ Hart comments:

http://www.bloggernews.net/121640#comments

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: July 23, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »

Orange…34

Volusia…9

Osceola…9

Lake…5

Seminole…4

more...

interesting find....

Well, Hello mamacrazy30......

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....that little monkey tickles me everytime I see him.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: July 23, 2009, 09:12:57 PM »

And I might add what exactly do they mean by domestic related??

Thinking that they felt that there was a altercation between male / female and the child was the one that was paying for this.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: July 23, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

Orange…34

Volusia…9

Osceola…9

Lake…5

Seminole…4

more...

interesting find....

Well, Hello mamacrazy30......

Sorry, I couldn't resist.....that little monkey tickles me everytime I see him.

theheheheh!    an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: July 23, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »

actually i'm probably more like your waving monkey than mine.. Monkey Devil!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1256 on: July 23, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/

Click on image to view full size.

I couldn't say it any better than this person did. I have heard similar stories over and over and over and over and over again about PCSO not following up on tips.

I have redacted the sender's personal information and a portion of the e mail that does not need to be shared at this time.

To quell everyone's concerns, I did encourage the sender to contact the FDLE and provided a contact name and information. This person responded this evening that they have contacted FDLE.
You are all smart people. Judge for yourselves if you think this person is telling the truth.

If perchance FDLE or FBI is reading this and has not received this tip, please send me an e mail from your official e mail address and I will make sure you get a response from the sender.

Notice the name of this was guardtip???? I wonder if that means this tip came from a guard at PDM? Any idead.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1257 on: July 23, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/

Click on image to view full size.

I couldn't say it any better than this person did. I have heard similar stories over and over and over and over and over again about PCSO not following up on tips.

I have redacted the sender's personal information and a portion of the e mail that does not need to be shared at this time.

To quell everyone's concerns, I did encourage the sender to contact the FDLE and provided a contact name and information. This person responded this evening that they have contacted FDLE.
You are all smart people. Judge for yourselves if you think this person is telling the truth.

If perchance FDLE or FBI is reading this and has not received this tip, please send me an e mail from your official e mail address and I will make sure you get a response from the sender.

Notice the name of this was guardtip???? I wonder if that means this tip came from a guard at PDM? Any idead.......

Duh.....that sounded dumb I meant to say I wonder if this is indeed the "guard" in THE article

[
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: July 23, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »

OK~Just to make sure I'm clear...........I have ALWAYS thought Haleigh's disappearance had to do with Ron and /or Misty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was simply pointing out that there have been times when drug dealers dealt with a family member and not the drug head themselves. I in no way subscribe to that being the case, I was debating a point!

Sure, I understand. I have read so many cases where these things happen, but none where they send someone  in the middle of the night and kidnap one child. If they truly wanted to get to Ron, retaliation or for money owed they would either kill the child or sell her, and they would want him to know who did it, but they would scare him so bad, he would not telll LE anything. JMO

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: July 23, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

OK, Ive been wondering about something, what would happen if someone got together their own search team and went to Satsuma and started searching themselves, wonder if they would get in trouble with LE if they asked the people that owned the land if it was alright to search, Im thinking about gettting just such a group together, if nothing else, maybe it would get this town and what happened with Haleigh back on the news.....something has to be done...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.