June 01, 2024, 10:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440319 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys, I have been very busy with work and my sons graduation, my daughters dentist appointments and another talent show, but I pray everyday to come to this board and see something about Haleigh, anything, for I too beleive she is no longer with us, I continue to wear the braclet with her name and the date she came up missing on it until she is found one way or the other, I dont care how long it take, I know it is not something that I would want to hear if she was my daughter either, but Im sure the thought has crossed all their minds, well at least the ones that dont already know what happened for a fact, Your child cannot be gone for this amount of time and you not have that lingering in the back of your mind somewhere, I just want her to be found so they can finally know for a fact just what it is that happened, not knowing has to be harder then anything else. If she is gone from this earth then I think they need to know so they can come to grips with it now instead of wondering forever, I also feel that this will be solved one way or the other, for I am one that believes Misty knows and will eventually spill the beans when things for her and Ronald go the wrong way......God Bless You Haleigh.....wherever you are!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1401 on: July 30, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »

I am not saying anyone does not have the right to their opinion, I am just a person of the belief that certain things should not be said aloud, and stating on a public forum that someones missing child is dead when there has been no proof of that is just something I feel should not be said aloud, I am thinking of the feelings of her family. I know I would not want to see everyone saying my child was deceased if I were in their shoes. That is all I am trying to say. JMO.... Now I really have to get going.
Take care all

That's what I meant.  Thank you Searching.  I never said anything about different opinions.  WE ALL have them. I never have problems with different opinions.  I simply said I did not like seeing that the child needs to be "laid to rest" or "given peace" or whatever else has been said about her not being alive when there is no proof.  I also have a deep seated belief that you do not talk about a childs death if we do not know this to be true.  The police were looking for a body when they were looking for Caylee.  They were looking for a body and everyone knew it.

You, Searching put it into words for me.  Thank you. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: July 30, 2009, 01:44:21 AM »

Great post HH. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:11 AM »

Great post HH. 
Thank You, difference of opinions are what keeps boards like this going, its what helps alot of crimes get solved, alot of criminals caught, all because one person thinks differently then others, and they follow there own feelings on something, even if it doesnt jibe with what everyone else is thinking or what the facts show, we will never know whose feeling are corect until the day this case is solved! God Bless Haleigh!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1404 on: July 30, 2009, 05:18:19 AM »

I am not saying anyone does not have the right to their opinion, I am just a person of the belief that certain things should not be said aloud, and stating on a public forum that someones missing child is dead when there has been no proof of that is just something I feel should not be said aloud, I am thinking of the feelings of her family. I know I would not want to see everyone saying my child was deceased if I were in their shoes. That is all I am trying to say. JMO.... Now I really have to get going.
Take care all

That's what I meant.  Thank you Searching.  I never said anything about different opinions.  WE ALL have them. I never have problems with different opinions.  I simply said I did not like seeing that the child needs to be "laid to rest" or "given peace" or whatever else has been said about her not being alive when there is no proof.  I also have a deep seated belief that you do not talk about a childs death if we do not know this to be true.  The police were looking for a body when they were looking for Caylee.  They were looking for a body and everyone knew it.

Your welcome Thunder Bunny.

Caylee's case was different. LE knew they were looking for a body due to the smell in the trunk and KC's web she weaved, not to mention the 31 days before she bothered to report her missing and even then, it was KC's mother who reported Caylee missing. I remember being attacked and ripped to shreds on a forum during Caylees case for saying she was deceased, I just don't understand how it would be such a bad thing to state early on Caylee was dead given what we knew yet it is ok to state that with Haleigh with nothing supporting that. Some use the statistics as their reason, the "it's been to long and she has not been seen,no way is she alive" not true, there have been cases where the children were not seen but were alive.

one last thing, tell me why I should look for a deceased child among the living. There  are people who,if they are honest, would say there is no reason. There are people saying oh well, she is gone and will never be found and moving on to the next thing that catches their attention, sad but true.

I have never said that people are not entitled to their own opinion because they are, I just feel that with what little we do have,some things may be better left unsaid. How would you feel if it was your child? But then, unless you have been in that position, you really can not honestly say unless you really dig deep and are honest and not just trying to support the stand you've chosen to take on this.

It hurts my heart that some are so willing to keep saying over and over that she is dead with no supporting evidence. I feel like there is just no hope for Haleigh.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: July 30, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »

The video that is on Art Harris ... www.artharris.com .. the one where Teresa Neves took Cobra.

Wonder if it is possible that we could see if that is the entrance of that property.  Not sure how long ago those gates were put up....maybe recently, who knows. 

So, if it was someone other than the property owner, pretty hard for them to exit the 202 Green Ln trailer and make their escape thru the back property..103 Monroe.

Sure would be nice to know if the 103 property is fenced behind the 202 property.

Hey Grama!

Ger has put up more pics, don't know if you have seen them yet.

Some are of Monroe Ave or Ally.

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,122.msg52006.html#msg52006

Thanks heart, just went and had a look.  Here is what is posted.

The dwelling with the #103 is on Buchanan Circle which is S/O Kyle John's residence.

The Buchanan Circle photos are showing the laneway from 127 Buchanan Circle, which is also property owned by the Knights.  Thru this laneway, is how they get to the back property #103 Monroe,...remember 103 Monroe is the length that runs from Buchanan Circle to the river, and also behind Ron's at 202 Green Lane.

Kyle Johns live on Monroe..

Kyle S Johns
212 MONROE AVE
SATSUMA, FL 32189-2826

Ricky R Fodor

212 Monroe Ave
Satsuma, FL 32189-2826

Thanks, Jersey for that correction.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: July 30, 2009, 09:21:25 AM »

good post Searching...

keep the faith everyone...Haleigh is going to be found...
hoping that her family will see her soon and that they can have some peace in their lives...it has to be horrible for all of them...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1407 on: July 30, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09) 

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A 

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY 

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS) 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

JG~From what I've read this was a contempt of court charge on RC because Crystal had Jr the weekend of Father's day and according to the custody arrangements Crystal didn't have to return Jr until 6pm on Father's day, so he kept Crystal from picking up Jr that weekend.............

Yet again, he seems to continually get away with breaking the law (and this charge reminds me of Sykes charge of interfereing with custody).......PLEASE, it's not like he's working and so he can spend as much time with Jr as he wants to unlike Crystal, IMO he did this to be spiteful but he needs to be careful~you reap what you sow

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1408 on: July 30, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

I join with others today,praying that today will be the day that Haleigh will be found. God bless all those who are searching and praying for this precious child.  an angelic monkey

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: July 30, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »

PDM Bridge Shift Information

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Through a source personally known to me I was provided the shift information for PDM Bridge. This has been an issue since the beginning of the case because nobody knew for certain what the working hours are at the facility.

I was surprised at what I learned. All in italics is quoted from the written correspondence I had.

2 shifts at PDM:
7 am - 3:30
and
3:30 - 12 am

* No overtime at that time, just working 2 regular shifts. [Not much overtime out there anymore.]

* LE was stationed around PDM for three weeks for their protection. I doubt that PDM would have been anything less than fully cooperative with LE.

* PDM doesn't have any fabrication work going on from 12 am - 7 am. Perhaps a security guard on duty, maybe a janitorial person around during the night, but no production work done during those hours.

This source did not provide this information off the cuff. It took almost a week for this person to contact someone who could could provide what they believe to be accurate information. From what I understand, PDM has not been willing to provide shift information to interested parties who have called to inquire.

If these shift hours are accurate, and as always I will leave that determination to the reader, we have been misled since the beginning about the work hours at PDM Bridge and nobody, including law enforcement has chosen to correct the information.

Digging for answers sometimes leaves us not with resolution, but with more questions. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with this information.
Posted by Justice for Haleigh at 1:20 PM

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/

Heart
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: July 30, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

Don't worry Searching.  I have hope.  Lots and lots of hope.  And I'm saying more prayers than I ever have in my life.  And I just have a feeling.  Have had the feeling all along.  I don't know.  As an ex, I tend to hold a LOT of what LE says to heart.  (Call me dumb, whatever, but I've been there done that police thing) 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: July 30, 2009, 03:47:41 PM »

Take care all

Your welcome Thunder Bunny.

Caylee's case was different. LE knew they were looking for a body due to the smell in the trunk and KC's web she weaved, not to mention the 31 days before she bothered to report her missing and even then, it was KC's mother who reported Caylee missing. I remember being attacked and ripped to shreds on a forum during Caylees case for saying she was deceased, I just don't understand how it would be such a bad thing to state early on Caylee was dead given what we knew yet it is ok to state that with Haleigh with nothing supporting that. Some use the statistics as their reason, the "it's been to long and she has not been seen,no way is she alive" not true, there have been cases where the children were not seen but were alive.

one last thing, tell me why I should look for a deceased child among the living. There  are people who,if they are honest, would say there is no reason. There are people saying oh well, she is gone and will never be found and moving on to the next thing that catches their attention, sad but true.

I have never said that people are not entitled to their own opinion because they are, I just feel that with what little we do have,some things may be better left unsaid. How would you feel if it was your child? But then, unless you have been in that position, you really can not honestly say unless you really dig deep and are honest and not just trying to support the stand you've chosen to take on this.

It hurts my heart that some are so willing to keep saying over and over that she is dead with no supporting evidence. I feel like there is just no hope for Haleigh.

I hate to repeat myself, but there was no evidence that Laci Peterson was dead, Stacy Peterson,  Ann Racz, Peggy Bechler, Gail Katz, Michele Dorr and many, many more where there was no evidence, no body etc., yet these cases have all been prosecuted successfully.

I thought I remembered the Orlando police stating that "had no evidence that Caylee was dead even AFTER they had found her car with the smell of death"..........I never believed they really believed that themselves, but they did state it over and over until the test from Oak Ridge came in, so I guess LE sometimes puts out what it wants.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-caylee-marie-missing-071808,0,2129534.story

Grandparents' backyard focus of search for Caylee Marie

Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto, Walter Pacheco and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
1:25 PM EDT, July 18, 2008

Crime-scene technicians are expected to finish digging through Cindy Anthony's backyard this afternoon, looking for clues into the disappearance of her 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. So far, they have not found anything at the Hopespring Drive property.

Calls are coming into detectives who are prioritizing which leads to follow up on first, Orange County Sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said at a 12:30 p.m. media briefing.

A neighbor alerted authorities that Caylee's 22-year-old mom Casey Anthony -- who had stayed with her parents on Hopespring -- had borrowed a shovel about a month ago. That's why deputies began searching the backyard and brought in cadaver dogs Thursday night and this morning in hopes of finding anything. Detectives removed a shovel from the neighbor's house.

"It's one of many leads we are following up on," Allen, adding he would no elaborate on those leads.

At this point, there is no evidence that shows Caylee may be dead, Allen said.

Investigators have not spoken to Casey Anthony since her arrest on charges of child neglect, providing false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She remains in the Orange County Jail without bond.

While investigators probed the backyard, residents in the south Orange County neighborhood woke up to news crews and media trucks parked along their streets. Casey Anthony and her daughter had lived with her parents at their Lee Vista home until June 9.

Neighbor Diana Centeno, whose children have played with Caylee in the past, said the whole investigation is "just scary" and hopes Casey Anthony - the child's mother - did not have anything to do with the disappearance.

"This is tedious work, and we're going very slow," said sheriff's Sgt. John Allen, who heads the child-abuse and missing-persons squad. At one point, investigators shifted a playhouse from its spot in the yard and looked at the ground beneath it.

Investigators' work has been more difficult, they say, because of a web of lies Casey Anthony has told about her daughter's disappearance nearly five weeks ago.

"As we continue to investigate this, we find more inconsistencies in the mother's story, so we continue to look for witnesses," Allen said Thursday. But one investigator put it more bluntly in Anthony's arrest affidavit:

"Based on the repetitive lies that the defendant has told, we do not know with whom the child is or even if the child is alive," wrote Cpl. Yuri Melich of the missing-persons unit. "It should be noted that at no time during any of the above interviews did the defendant show any obvious emotion as to the loss of her child."

Casey Anthony reported Caylee missing Wednesday -- after Cindy Anthony urged her to contact authorities.

Casey Anthony told officials she dropped her daughter off with a baby sitter she identified as Zenaida Gonzalez on June 9 but that the child was gone when she returned to pick her up. Investigators have questioned a Zenaida Gonzalez who said she had never met Anthony or Caylee. Detectives are looking for others with the same name.

Detectives spent Thursday talking with possible witnesses and following up leads, including seizing electronic equipment from the Anthony home.

While deputies searched for Caylee, Casey Anthony did meet with her attorney at the jail.

Orange County Judge John Jordan denied Casey Anthony bail Thursday, chastising her behavior.

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify, and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

Casey Anthony, who has no criminal record, nodded as Jordan spoke. The judge ordered a mental-health evaluation.

Casey Anthony, investigators say, created a trail of lies that has left them with little information.

"At this point, there is no indication that [Caylee] is deceased," Capt. Angelo Nieves said. "We don't know where she is. Our concern is for the child and to locate her."Authorities have not issued an Amber Alert for the girl because the information they have does not meet the criteria, Nieves said. Detectives say they are challenged because so much time has passed since she was last seen.

"If we had been called the day she disappeared . . . it would have been much easier to find the child," Allen said.

Cindy Anthony can't explain the lies her daughter told.

In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days. Later, she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. Cindy Anthony never thought much of it.

Casey Anthony told detectives she worked at Universal Studios and identified people who could vouch for her -- another lie. The apartment Casey Anthony identified as the place she left her child with Gonzalez in June has been vacant for five months.

"I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said. "I don't know why she fabricated this."

Now, Cindy Anthony finds solace in her missing granddaughter's bedroom -- a place where she goes to hold on to the girl's favorite teddy bear and pray.

"I've found a lot of peace here the last few days," Cindy Anthony said. "There's an emptiness in my heart because she's not here."

Anyone with information about Caylee can call Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

In regards to looking for these precious children, IIRC Tim Miller was looking in the woods thru heavy brush, and swamps..........I guess I just trust his instincts as to what he is looking for determined by WHERE he is looking.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: July 30, 2009, 04:03:20 PM »

Snipped

In regards to looking for these precious children, IIRC Tim Miller was looking in the woods thru heavy brush, and swamps..........I guess I just trust his instincts as to what he is looking for determined by WHERE he is looking.

I trust TM and know that he left after 2 days searching and stated this is not what it seems (not verbatim) Therefore, I believe TM knew he would not find her in those woods.

It is disturbing how so many are insisting she is dead with no evidence pointing to that fact. I saw on another forum, a missing 8 yr old boy who's mother has a history of abuse inflicting injury on a child, yet they are not willing to say he is dead,but are willing to say Haleigh is, I just do not understand the insistance that she is.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: July 30, 2009, 04:11:34 PM »

Snipped

I trust TM and know that he left after 2 days searching and stated this is not what it seems (not verbatim) Therefore, I believe TM knew he would not find her in those woods.

It is disturbing how so many are insisting she is dead with no evidence pointing to that fact. I saw on another forum, a missing 8 yr old boy who's mother has a history of abuse inflicting injury on a child, yet they are not willing to say he is dead,but are willing to say Haleigh is, I just do not understand the insistance that she is.   

I read Tim was asked to leave by LE I'll find the link if you want.also, if he did say things are not as they seem-there are MANY ways to interpret that statement IMO, especially after the Caylee ANthony case and the lack of cooperation, the same type of lack of cooperation that Misty has showm per LE.

I haven't insisted she's dead, I pray she is alive-but I don't believe she is based on the facts and length of time she has been missing, and the professional profilers...........I'd love to be wrong and hope I am, but statistically the odds are not good.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1414 on: July 30, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

Snipped

I see no indication that she is dead, but I see no indication she is alive either. I just don't understand the insistance that she is living somewhere with a relative, I just wish someone would explain to me the reason for that thinking, and not the custody angle. What would be the purpose of a family member taking this child, not the other child, not both children, just Haleigh?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: July 30, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »

Snipped

I see no indication that she is dead, but I see no indication she is alive either. I just don't understand the insistance that she is living somewhere with a relative, I just wish someone would explain to me the reason for that thinking, and not the custody angle. What would be the purpose of a family member taking this child, not the other child, not both children, just Haleigh?

There are several possibilities, some believe MC was not there that night and I believe they are correct. It is possible that she left Haleigh home alone and took Jr with her. It is possible that thoughts/allegations of abuse caused a family member to step in and take her, with her health, being neglected puts her at a very high risk. LE has stated they believe she is alive and I am taking their word for it. They have way more information (factual ) then we do. The only true facts we have and know to be indeed facts are that she is missing, there has been no evidence she was killed, LE believes she is alive.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: July 30, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »

Snipped

I read Tim was asked to leave by LE I'll find the link if you want.also, if he did say things are not as they seem-there are MANY ways to interpret that statement IMO, especially after the Caylee ANthony case and the lack of cooperation, the same type of lack of cooperation that Misty has showm per LE.

I haven't insisted she's dead, I pray she is alive-but I don't believe she is based on the facts and length of time she has been missing, and the professional profilers...........I'd love to be wrong and hope I am, but statistically the odds are not good.

What facts might those be? There has been no evidence she is not alive and LE has stated they believe she is, so what FACTS are you going by to determine she is dead? Children have went missing for years and been found alive as adults.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1417 on: July 30, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »

Well if she is alive, LE really needs to work harder on bringing her home. Because I just don't feel they are doing their job very well.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1418 on: July 30, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »

Snipped

What facts might those be? There has been no evidence she is not alive and LE has stated they believe she is, so what FACTS are you going by to determine she is dead? Children have went missing for years and been found alive as adults.

The fact that she went missing from the care of her father/Misty, their numerous inconsistent statements, if you want me to list them I can (not today as I have an appt in 20 minutes), nut they don't add up.......Ron said he knew something was wrong because when he pulled up Misty was awake and at the door and she was usually aleep.......did he forget she had called him several times???? The fact there has been NO sighting of Haleigh. The fact that Ron and Misty decided to get married so soon as if  they are ready to move on with life. He and Misty constantly referred to her in past tense. Those are facts to me and facts that don't add up, but let me leave you with not my perception but the perception of criminal profilers, as they are the experts:

CLint Van Zandt:

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it

Sheriff's investigators, Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials, FBI Agents, criminal profilers and others are involved in a race against the clock to find missing Haleigh Cummings and, unfortunately, it is the clock and not the good guys that are winning the race. We can only hope for a positive conclusion to this case, but again, we know the odds are against this.

Cat,
I've seen spys and murderers pass polygraphs and seemingly innocent people come up deceptive (see my past msnbc.com article "Do Lie Detectors Lie?" at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7992482/, and since we have the father's characterization of the two of them "passing," this without law enforcement confirmation, I'm not ready to give them a pass on this case, especially with the circumstances as they currently appear. While the father's behavior appears crude but otherwise appropriate, many question his girlfriend's affect, or lack thereof. While, as my article suggests, there are a number of scenarios to explain what happen to the little girl, the two adults in the home still have explaining to do.
Best,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Jodi,
I fully believe that the investigators are continuing to look at the father and the teenager.
Best,
CVZ
Diane-914336
It is a shame that another young child is missing. The entire family on both sides appear to be uneducated and very poor. Makes you wonder how they afford the cigarettes they are puffing away on. Sorry, some people should not reproduce.
{"commentId":5591509,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"snowowl725"}
#13 - Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:01 PM EST
{"commentId":5596336,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Diane,
The father was very educated on how he was allowd to ue physical punish on his daughter per the Fla Dept of Soc Svs. His own form of "I got you" to the State.
Best,
CVZ
{"commentId":5596336,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote
·         Clint Van Zandt
·         Native,
·         They are still using cadaver dogs and as far as the initial search of the trailer, I saw (on TV) investigators going in and out of the trailer without the requisite white suits, but that may have been after the CSI team went through. Usually we would recommend they search for a body disposal site anywhere around where a suspect may have worked or where he otherwise knew his way around the area.
·         
·         Best,
·         CVZ
·         {"commentId":5719195,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
·         Clint Van Zandt
·         Lynn,
·         You are right, I believe, in that the key to Haleigh's disappearance rests with Misty and Ronald. They, are someone they know, will ultimately be fould responsible for whatever happened to the little girl, a story that is repeated far too often in this country...
·         Thanks for your comments!
·         CVZ

Clint Van Zandt
Kimm,
And Misty, the current girlfriend of the father, is but one of a string of 17 year old girlfriends he's allegedly had... Social Services really has its hands full in so many areas.
CVZ
{"commentId":5744319,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote
#17.1 - Wed Mar 4, 2009 7:43 PM EST

MomOf3,
From a dad of 3, I also find the whole story fishy. While not appearing to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, Misty, as you suggest, appears to have delayed calling 911 for reasons yet explained. We hear of drug usage by both and could assume that she had to hide the drugs before calling the cops...
For the father not to know his daughter's birthday is just unbelieveable and could speak volumes about his possible relationship with his daughter. Where is the test of truth by fire when we need it?
Best,
CVZ
{"commentId":5778256,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote

#19 - Fri Mar 6, 2009 10:28 AM EST

Clint Van Zandt
Kim,
I am sorry for your loss. Who better than you could suggest how someone would "normally" respond to the loss of their child. My experience investigating kidnappings is that I usually encountered parents like you and your husband, couples that were shell shocked when their child was first kidnapped, and were afraid to even leave their home for lunch for fear their child would call or somehow show up and they not be there to greet their missing child.
While no one can suggest what the behavior of another should be, there are certain standards of response that are normal and what we see from Ron and his new bride do not fit that known standard.
Regards,
CVZ
Angellica,
It are good insincts like yours that keep you safe and life and help investigators solve cases. Misty looks like a scared little kid under the control of a tryant.
Best,
CVZ
mommy of 5
As a mother of 5, I don't think that anyone or anything would stand in the way of finding my child. Especially a WEDDING. God knows the truth, and someday we will too. Just to think that a wedding is more important than searching for my daughter. That is foolish. And as far as the interview is concerned...I would have done it from the back yard of my home, not hopped on a plane to NY. What were they thinking? I know in my heart that my husband would not pay any attention to anything other than finding his little girl, but I guess if you are involved the best thing to do is stay away I guess. I would be in those fields searching with the police to find my little girl.
I just have one question...What is wrong with people today?
{"commentId":5933020,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"rtlanz"}
1 vote
#47 - Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 AM EDT
{"commentId":5934935,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Mommy of 5,
I believe that too many people believe the world begins and ends at the end of their own nose. They could really care less about others. While this goes along with part of the definition of a sociopath, it also speaks of someone who never learned to be a good human being, much less a good parent. Chldren are a gift and far too many people do not appreciate the gift they have.
Best,
CVZ
Bob Miler
Just a random thought.
If the father was at work he obviously clocked out or was seen leaving and the Police know when the call came and how long it took to get home. So if they called Police right when he got home that doesn't leave much time for him to be involved in anything does it?
I definetly believe something fishy but also believe the Police know what it is.
{"commentId":5936885,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"impapa25"}
1 vote
#49 - Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 PM EDT
{"commentId":5937514,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Bob,
Correct unless whatever happened, happened before he went to work and Misty was told to wait until the end of his work shift to call police. When the missing child was last seen by anyone other than the "two adults" in the home would be important, plus any physical evidence from the father's vehicle to suggest any side type trip, one that would be off the beaten path that he traveled back and forth to work. It is a time line that police need for the lask known 24 hours in the victim's life that would help resolve the case.
Best,
CVZ
AAraoz, Mary and other reasonable readers,
The most absurd part of this in Ron and Misty's belief that they could marry and fly off to NYC and it wouldn't point the finger at them. The combination of stupidity and arrogance is overwhelming!
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Ga-nana,
I think you are right, one of the two will crack or make a mistake. Misty already blew the interview on the Today Show, and her new husband is just too smug to be able to pull this off.
Also the issue of his mom being his alibi, we'll see if that holds water...
Best,
CVZ
{"commentId":5971977,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
1 vote

#58.1 - Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:07

Mary-962194
Ron Cummings is just too quick and too smug with his answer "I don't know, I was at work".   This sounds like it was a planned alibi.  One he knew would stand because he was always at work at that time.    How odd that Misty woke up just before time for him to come home and for them to make the 911 call.   Everything just seems to be timed too perfert.
{"commentId":5986879,"threadId":"526744","contentId":"2542581","authorDomain":"mjphil"}
#59 - Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 PM EDT
{"commentId":5987429,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Mary,
Almost as if it has all been orchestrated and Ron is proud of how he put this all together...
Best,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
BCH,
Good catch! That and any past tense reference, like "she would have wanted me to get married," are possible clues to either his guilty knowledge or his stupidity, or both...
Tks,
CVZ
{"commentId":6130213,"authorDomain":"clintvanzandt"}
Clint Van Zandt
Meadow...,
There are a lot of questions left unanswered here and of the two that apparently have the answers, one is too grightened to talk and the second too smug to talk.
Be Safe,
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
Ronda,
I think you've hit upon the fact that the entire family, up and down, is disfunctional, and the children are the ones that suffer the most. While no one is perfect and most of us who are parents and grandparents have made our share of mistakes, most of us really try. In the case of Ron, Crystal and his new wife, the children had three strikes against them to begin with. Ron, Jr., has survived physically, but mentally will be another thing.
CVZ
Clint Van Zandt
concerned,
While I share your caution on rushing to judgement, we each compare the behavior that we see with what we would expect from ourselves or from others. While we know it is wrong to compare, it is, nonetheless, part of life. When some over the top talk shows dedicate their nightly program to such cases, and when over 1 million people watch to get their crime fix, we know, unfortunately, such are human interest stories. As far as amateur detectives, it would appear that even the real world investigators are challenged by such cases. Even though you get a feeling after years of working these cases, you still know that you need to develop proof beyond a reasonable doubt or all you have is that feeling, one that does not convict, though the media does an interest job in the court of public opinion. Many people live vicariously through such cases, hoping beyond hope at times that they can somehow help solve the case and bring the victim home safe. Good thoughts, but not very realistic in nature.
I believe in your prayers; hopefully they will bring the answer that so many now seek.
Best,
CVZ

PAT BROWN:

Pat Brown said...
I find Ronald Cummings reactions and statements a bit odd. The most recent comments to the press:

"Ronald Cummings also said he doesn't suspect his 17-year-old girlfriend did anything wrong the night Haleigh disappeared.

"I don't have any suspicions of anybody," Cummings said. "Obviously, if I knew what was going on, I would have my daughter."

Why would he have no suspicions of anyone or have any feeling the girlfriend could be involved? Usually the opposite is the problem....that you start suspecting everyone, especially the girlfriend you called a bitch and so many think are lying. As much of a control freak as this guy is and the fact he doesn't seem to worry much whether people like him, it is surprisingly he wouldn't be vicious toward his girlfriend if he had the slightest inkling she was lying.

Something doesn't add up here with Mr. Cummings.
February 20, 2009 12:34 PM

Pat Brown said...
The father is twenty-five. I don't think it is a big issue that the girl is seventeen in that she is not in school nor living with her parents and the emotional age between the two is not that great. The bigger problem is the involvement of social services in the family life which indicates there are issues within the home that have put the children's health and welfare at risk in the past. History is a great indicator of future issues whether they be neglect or abuse.
February 20, 2009 3:10 PM

Pat Brown said...
As disgusting as the Geraldo interview was with Ronald Cummings, I did find it fascinating that Ronald claimed he NEVER has used drugs, he has NEVER been abusive, that he NEVER sold drugs. If it turns out that he has lied about any of these issues, then we will have an example of how someone can stand in front of a camera and lie with total boldness. And, if he did lie about these things, does that mean he has lied about what happened to his daughter as well? I am looking forward to finding out what the truth is about Ronald Cummings. It will be very educational.
February 24, 2009 12:22 PM

These echo my sentiments and pattern of facts/actions that make no sense to me, and this is just a fraction of my list.........

[
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: July 30, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »

Whooooa.  What am I missing?  What professional profilers have commented that she is no longer alive and where's the link?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.