June 01, 2024, 12:16:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440358 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: August 02, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

God bless Haleigh...hope that she is found soon...

nite Searching and all monkeys...
going to hit the monkey bunkey myself...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: August 02, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »

where do these people live at in Baker county that they did not know that Haleigh is missing? under a rock? Marie and the Griffis family from what I heard have been in that area for years...how many children over the years have disappeared belonging to a family  in Baker County? I would think that it would be the talk of the town...And why haven't Marie and Crystal put fliers out? Ron should be pinning the fliers up all over Satsuma where he lives and Crystal should be putting the fliers up all over Baker county where she lives.....jmo....it is their child that is missing, they are the most responsible to keep Haleigh's name out there....they could be doing more  imo........both families could be doing more....imo..... 

BAKER COUNTY PRESS

Old faces, disgraces and Myspaces, but not in that order

Written by Joel Addington   
Wednesday, 18 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2097&Itemid=94

Haleigh’s relatives seek prayers

Thursday, 26 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2122&Itemid=79

Mission accomplished (almost)

Friday, 27 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2130&Itemid=94

Life for Haleigh’s family moves back toward ‘normalcy’ 

Thursday, 04 June 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2288&Itemid=79

Haleigh search yields animal remains, crack paraphernalia 
Friday, 26 June 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2322&Itemid=79

BAKER COUNTY STANDARD

Police dig on family farm
By Michelle Harris
Editor
mharris@bcstandard.com
Published: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:58 AM EDT
http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/07/01/news/community/doc4a4b6fc94f30b209696747.txt

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: August 02, 2009, 11:46:48 PM »

where do these people live at in Baker county that they did not know that Haleigh is missing? under a rock? Marie and the Griffis family from what I heard have been in that area for years...how many children over the years have disappeared belonging to a family  in Baker County? I would think that it would be the talk of the town...And why haven't Marie and Crystal put fliers out? Ron should be pinning the fliers up all over Satsuma where he lives and Crystal should be putting the fliers up all over Baker county where she lives.....jmo....it is their child that is missing, they are the most responsible to keep Haleigh's name out there....they could be doing more  imo........both families could be doing more....imo..... 

BAKER COUNTY PRESS

Old faces, disgraces and Myspaces, but not in that order

Wednesday, 18 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2097&Itemid=94

Haleigh’s relatives seek prayers

Thursday, 26 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2122&Itemid=79

Mission accomplished (almost)

Friday, 27 February 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2130&Itemid=94

Life for Haleigh’s family moves back toward ‘normalcy’ 

Thursday, 04 June 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2288&Itemid=79

Haleigh search yields animal remains, crack paraphernalia 
Friday, 26 June 2009
http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2322&Itemid=79

BAKER COUNTY STANDARD

Police dig on family farm
By Michelle Harris
Editor
mharris@bcstandard.com
Published: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:58 AM EDT
http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/07/01/news/community/doc4a4b6fc94f30b209696747.txt

Yep, alot of stuff was printed in the Baker county press, but it must not have made much of a impact on alot of people because they didnt even remember a or know what or Who I was talking about, lets FACE IT, everybody isnt all into missing children like we here at SM are, some dont care one way or the other, just like some other stuff doesnt hold my interest!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: August 02, 2009, 11:59:20 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Ties to Small Town Outside of Jacksonville

February 24, 2009 by

Haleigh Cummings disappearance is all the talk in my small town of Macclenny, Florida. We are at least 100 miles from Summa in Putman county so why would everyone be talking about the missing little child? True, the entire country is, but it is even more prevalent in this county.

Haleigh Cummings has direct ties to the county of Baker, where Macclenny is. Her Mother, crystal Sheffield, actually lives on the outskirts of Macclenny in a small community by the name of Glen St. Mary's. Glen St. Mary is even smaller than Macclenny and as a result, everyone knows everyone there. It is a close knit religious community that I myself lived in for four years.

While the Baker County Sheriff office did not become directly involved in the search for Haleigh Cummings, they have been actively involved in questioning relatives and friends who live in Baker County. In addition, five detectives from baker County went to Putman county to help question family members and suspects there. There are also numerous flyers all over town with little Haleighs picture on them, some placed their by concerned friends and family, and others placed there by the local Sheriff Office. A reward is being offered for Haleigh's safe return.

At the beginning, there were some questions if Haleighs Cummings Mother, Crystal Sheffield was involved. However she was in her home, when she received the phone call on the night of Haleighs' disappearance. Since, it has been reported on local Jacksonville television stations that the home was at one time investigated for child abuse. This actually means little, as many homes are investigated, sometimes with nothing being found. A mad ex boyfriend might call in on the family, or a noisy neighbor who wonders why the kids are up at 10 p.m. Can't say I blame her, but the Mother refuses to discuss the details. It also was not made clear if the investigations took place in Baker County or in Putnam. In addition, no one seem so know how long Haleigh has lived in Putnam County.(February 17,228 WTLV 6 p.m. Newscast) (Baker County Press, February 17th, 2009 issue)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1495715/haleigh_cummings_ties_to_small_town.html?cat=54

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: August 03, 2009, 12:09:39 AM »

and again, the press prints what the press wants to print........did someone from the press go from store to store asking people about whether they knew about the case, Im sure they didnt, and then, why is this such a big deal, Again the people I asked didnt know ....plain and simple, I dont understand why this is such a big deal just because I came here and posted about what happened when I was in Baker County, Whats up with that........the people there didnt know about it and I dont care if every newpaper in the world says different , I was just there 2 days ago,.......................................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1645 on: August 03, 2009, 07:10:47 AM »

CHECK OUT page 2.....of the above link...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1495715/haleigh_cummings_ties_to_small_town_pg2_pg2.html?cat=54

I can't copy and paste it, but who the hell is Jessica LangforRolling Eyes That is no typo ... Lunsford/Langfor are wayyyyyy different on the keystrokes.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: August 03, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!     I've been out of pocket for a while running around some back streets in Florida and some other off the beaten path places.  It's good to be back but was sad to see no real news surfaced.  I have to go clean my Spydee gear and get reorganized. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: August 03, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »

and again, the press prints what the press wants to print........did someone from the press go from store to store asking people about whether they knew about the case, Im sure they didnt, and then, why is this such a big deal, Again the people I asked didnt know ....plain and simple, I dont understand why this is such a big deal just because I came here and posted about what happened when I was in Baker County, Whats up with that........the people there didnt know about it and I dont care if every newpaper in the world says different , I was just there 2 days ago,.......................................

why so defensive? I think that most of us are aghast that Haleigh's family lives in Baker County and that people don't know about this missing child?? has nothing to do if you posted it or if someone else had posted that....it just does not seem right in my mind....
someone from the press who lives there might have gone from store to store...we don't know that since we don't live there....It is a big deal cause a little girl is missing and her family is from that area...it is a small town whether anyone is into missing children or not, it is news for that area...and if the family who lives in that area would be out putting up or passing out fliers on this missing child, perhaps more people would know about Haleigh...that is the idea of passing out fliers is to raise awareness of this little missing child...go door to door to people's homes and pass out fliers...Crystal, Ron nor Misty are working...get off their butts and do something, all of them  that is what the big deal is in my opinion......not who posted what here, what the newspapers are saying, but the fact that the families are not doing more to get the word out about their missing child...BOTH sides of the family...jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: August 03, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »

CHECK OUT page 2.....of the above link...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1495715/haleigh_cummings_ties_to_small_town_pg2_pg2.html?cat=54

I can't copy and paste it, but who the hell is Jessica LangforRolling Eyes That is no typo ... Lunsford/Langfor are wayyyyyy different on the keystrokes.

Sounds like an unresearched article to me.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1649 on: August 03, 2009, 10:20:02 AM »

I doubt it Also, the date on the majority of those articles especially the indepth article about everyone talking about Haleigh was from February and this case has not been publicized anywhere but on these type of MP forums.....

sure maybe in February this case was hot in Baker County, but people move on and forget when there is nothing to report.......we are different, we keep on pushing and looking for answers that 2 people know but aren't sharing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1650 on: August 03, 2009, 10:25:32 AM »

Hard to believe but many people don't pay attention to the news or a missing child/adult. They are too busy with their own lives and just don't pay attention. I know a couple of people that know who the president is, but that's it, have no idea or care what goes on in Washington what so ever. Must be the same in Baker County.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: August 03, 2009, 10:26:00 AM »

with respect...February is really not that long ago for most people...and again, if there were posters and flyers all over town, it would be kindof hard to forget about a missing child don't you think? jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: August 03, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

with respect...February is really not that long ago for most people...and again, if there were posters and flyers all over town, it would be kindof hard to forget about a missing child don't you think? jmo

I don't know about the posters........but they should be everywhere, we have no idea who may have decided to take them down after almost 6 months. I WOULDN't, but the store owners usually ake those decisions. And, I think 6 months IS a long time IMO especially when nothing has changed in that period of time. You and I , and others here are passionate about MP's, but like NRCG stated there are people who don't even know who the Vice President is   and many don't pay attention to these cases or even care sadly.

I know Crystal arranged 2 search parties but LE didn't allow anyone to search, she's appeared at numerous events and now is doing the Haliegh's Closet for the school supplies, while Ron/Misty have done NADA!! And all they really need to do is talk IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: August 03, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »

It might be hard for you and me and many other people to forget there is a missing child, but some people just don't care, they just don't. They have other things to deal with, and it isn't there family member. I wish things weren't this way, but they are, many selfish people that care only about themselves and their family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: August 03, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

It is the responsibility of the FAMILY to keep the missing person in the news.  If the family shys from the camera, then the story goes away.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:42 AM »

It is the responsibility of the FAMILY to keep the missing person in the news.  If the family shys from the camera, then the story goes away.

Exactly and I see that Haleigh's mom and grandma are doing the Haleigh's Closet, what is Ron, Misty and Haleigh's other grandma doing?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »

thank you Klaas! that is pretty much what I was trying to say as well about the posters etc!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: August 03, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

Agreed~but I'm so mad at all the shows that cover the death of MJ constantly (you know which ones I'm sure), they don't touch this case, Adji's case or so any other ones ever and I would rather hear about these than the death of MJ......

I think Family should be in front of any camera they can at anytime, it's the ONLY way to get even a smidge of press to keep the story going.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: August 03, 2009, 10:57:04 AM »

Agreed~but I'm so mad at all the shows that cover the death of MJ constantly (you know which ones I'm sure), they don't touch this case, Adji's case or so any other ones ever and I would rather hear about these than the death of MJ......

I think Family should be in front of any camera they can at anytime, it's the ONLY way to get even a smidge of press to keep the story going.

and I agree with this as well!! Both sides of the family can and should be doing more imo...

and ditto on the MJ news! so sick of it!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: August 03, 2009, 10:59:43 AM »

Exactly!  unless of course you would want the story to go away...like if you were involved or guilty in some way    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.