June 15, 2024, 09:46:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441296 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 29, 2009, 09:40:02 PM »

how about this what if ron and misty fight... about whatever maybe her immaturity maybe he doesn't take her anywhere and treats her like a slave... they "decide" to split... really ron wants to leave her but she saves face and starts packing her stuff... along with her stuff she takes something belonging to ron (drugs, gun, money) without ron noticing... they get in the car and he drops her at the bros... she immediately puts her blankets in the van and takes some clothes with her calling nay nay at the same time ron beeps in and says hey bish where's my (insert item here)... she tells nn to hurry up cuz ron is on the way and they leave together... (if it were the gun she could have been the one to ditch it near the bros house and he later explains it away afterward to teresa as joe but it was really misty and he didn't want to let his mom know that his cute little house of cards was falling apart)... so misty and naynay run off into the sunset the whole time running her mouth about her chump boyfriend and yo my man keeps this in the house and he works all night and leaves me alone with the kids yada yada... she can't look like another one of rons suckers in front of nay nay since nn is familiar with the amber scenario so she comes up with the story of pregnant and he pushed her into a mirror but also that she will take him back cuz he gives her everything she wants... jump ahead to end of weekend misty is begging ron to take her back but tries to make it seem the other way around with the bring a condom story she tells naynay she has to go watch her bros kids and gets dropped off at the bros and eventually returns to the hood the next day to watch her other bros kids where she makes sure to let ron know she will babysit while he works if he needs her to. he says yes and she is back in the house... blankets still in the van and clothes nearby maybe at the bros... ron has to run off to work so they don't have much time to reconcile... misty watches the kids is tired as hell and passes out something happens while she i sleeping... misty doesn't know exactly what happened but knows that she has created a lot of possibilities (the part about what happens that night can also be interchanged with misty leaves to get more drugs and whatever happens)... my point is they never reconciled before this tragedy and misty has guilt for a million reasons
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 29, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

yep!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 29, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »

Penny ~  You were going to do a check on the 204 Green Ln MH....Trisha Wright.  Have you found anything to indicate that she was living with Jerry Santos.

If negative, do you know exactly where Jerry Santos resides/resided in relation to Ron's MH. 

I was looking at some videos the other day.  These were from www.firstcoastnews.com 

Feb 26th there is a video about Investigators return to Haleigh Cummings home.

Now I have heard of Paul Popper(sp) the neighbor, but this video had a new name added to it.  The name was James Bachelor....and was a neighbor's of Ron's.  Not sure of exact location, whether at the old residence or the newest on Green Ln.

I tried to do a white pages search for this Bachelor, but did not come up with anything close at all.

Anyone else have sites to check out???

Where did Jerry Santos live
Where did James Bachelor ive

Thanks,
i don't remember saying that but i did try a little and i came up with the fact that she worked/works at an animal clinic... up until last night i had never oput any effort into the neighbors really and i had not even heard of tresha... sorry
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: June 29, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »

how about this what if ron and misty fight... about whatever maybe her immaturity maybe he doesn't take her anywhere and treats her like a slave... they "decide" to split... really ron wants to leave her but she saves face and starts packing her stuff... along with her stuff she takes something belonging to ron (drugs, gun, money) without ron noticing... they get in the car and he drops her at the bros... she immediately puts her blankets in the van and takes some clothes with her calling nay nay at the same time ron beeps in and says hey bish where's my (insert item here)... she tells nn to hurry up cuz ron is on the way and they leave together... (if it were the gun she could have been the one to ditch it near the bros house and he later explains it away afterward to teresa as joe but it was really misty and he didn't want to let his mom know that his cute little house of cards was falling apart)... so misty and naynay run off into the sunset the whole time running her mouth about her chump boyfriend and yo my man keeps this in the house and he works all night and leaves me alone with the kids yada yada... she can't look like another one of rons suckers in front of nay nay since nn is familiar with the amber scenario so she comes up with the story of pregnant and he pushed her into a mirror but also that she will take him back cuz he gives her everything she wants... jump ahead to end of weekend misty is begging ron to take her back but tries to make it seem the other way around with the bring a condom story she tells naynay she has to go watch her bros kids and gets dropped off at the bros and eventually returns to the hood the next day to watch her other bros kids where she makes sure to let ron know she will babysit while he works if he needs her to. he says yes and she is back in the house... blankets still in the van and clothes nearby maybe at the bros... ron has to run off to work so they don't have much time to reconcile... misty watches the kids is tired as hell and passes out something happens while she i sleeping... misty doesn't know exactly what happened but knows that she has created a lot of possibilities (the part about what happens that night can also be interchanged with misty leaves to get more drugs and whatever happens)... my point is they never reconciled before this tragedy and misty has guilt for a million reasons

Penny...anything is possible in this case...none of us really knows what went down that night..Misty might know, she definitely knows more than she is saying imo...I think Misty does feel a lot of guilt for her part in Haleigh's disappearance...but perhaps not enough to make her come forward and tell LE everything...including if she left the home that night and left the kids alone or is she was passed out...she needs to tell them the truth and all that she knows...jmo...maybe she has, LE is not releasing anything...maybe they are satisfied with what Misty has told them? dunno...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: June 29, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »

That works,         I just know it had something to do with what went on that weekend and at some point I hope  she does thsi same thing again and this time talks to someone.....anyone.........maybe this guilt will cause her to want to tell somebody just what happened or what she thinks happened..............that the only chance Haleigh has to found I think!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: June 29, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

that makes a lot of sense after all her reason for going back was to watch the kids...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: June 29, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »

We all know that she hasnt told LE what they want to hear......LE cant say it enough times...........she wont help get the timeline straight......there is inconsistencies in her story..........she cant talk for herself and she cant answer simple answers ...like on good morning American when the Lady asked her why she had so many inconsistincies in her interviews and all she could say is  "I dont know"......................well yes....she does know why she has said what she has........so..........................she needs to tell the truth......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: June 29, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »

does anyone have a video where ron talks about the lock being "bumped" or even the lock in general... i think misty is wearing that dam polka dot sweat shirt in it... i'll explain later but i am going nuts looking for it and my sound doesn't work on this computer so i can't tell... thats okay tho if someone can get me that video all i am interested in is misty's face at a specific time... please and thanks in advance
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 29, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

does anyone have a video where ron talks about the lock being "bumped" or even the lock in general... i think misty is wearing that dam polka dot sweat shirt in it... i'll explain later but i am going nuts looking for it and my sound doesn't work on this computer so i can't tell... thats okay tho if someone can get me that video all i am interested in is misty's face at a specific time... please and thanks in advance
I'll help you look but, I know what your taking about and I remember it too.....that look on her face when she talks about it........either she is still sick from the drugs and drinking or she is sick of the image that came into her mind when she remembers that night!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 29, 2009, 10:06:33 PM »

i'm still in need of that video but here is my hand...
guys lock bumping is very real i have known this the whole time but did not want to talk about it because i did not think it happened in this situation but for the sake of being unbiased here it is... lock bumping is so real that insurance companies do not want to pay out on the robberies that happen via this method because it is virtually and usually totally untraceable so it comes down to your word against theirs as to why your valuables are all gone....
here is a link about what it actually is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr23tpWX8lM
and if you poke around youtube you can find many how to videos on how to make your own bump key... and if not there are websites where you can buy them for $3.00....
here is the link to ron's new idea about all of a sudden he thinks he knows that it was in retaliation and all of a sudden he thinks the lock was bumped...
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/02/florida-police-receive-new-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html
if you recall previous to that he said "i don't know with a crow bar or something they got in the lock" even tho there was no evidence of that...
so my question is why all of a sudden does he have a motive and a method? did misty run into some one from rons past that weekend and without knowing it or even with knowing it spill the beans to rons happenings and dealings to that person not knowing what that friendly sympathetic guy was actually capable of?
i wanted to see the video of the lock and entry question because i could be wrong but i thought she squirmed when the lock was brougt up
was this guy someone that ron used to run with in the past and eventually ratted out ?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 29, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

Penny ~  You were going to do a check on the 204 Green Ln MH....Trisha Wright.  Have you found anything to indicate that she was living with Jerry Santos.

If negative, do you know exactly where Jerry Santos resides/resided in relation to Ron's MH. 

I was looking at some videos the other day.  These were from www.firstcoastnews.com 

Now I have heard of Paul Popper(sp) the neighbor, but this video had a new name added to it.  The name was James Bachelor....and was a neighbor's of Ron's.  Not sure of exact location, whether at the old residence or the newest on Green Ln.

I tried to do a white pages search for this Bachelor, but did not come up with anything close at all.

Thanks,
i don't remember saying that but i did try a little and i came up with the fact that she worked/works at an animal clinic... up until last night i had never oput any effort into the neighbors really and i had not even heard of tresha... sorry

Maybe I was dreaming his ~  But I thought one of the real estate ladies said they can find out when they moved and also if they moved out of town.  Maybe it was Jersey then....

Anyhow I found a floorplan of the MH that was created by a poster and posted by Klaas.  It is a few pages back.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: June 29, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »

Did you check the first interview that they did with Greta? It might be there but I can't check it out apparently my javascript is turned off????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: June 29, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »

www.firstcoastnews.com has LOTS AND LOTS of videos up on their website since the very beginning of this case.

Type in Haleigh Cummings and then some will show and you have to keep changing pages to get more...they start out recent and go back to the beginning of the case.

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 29, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys,.. I am Rose Red ,.. I use to post at Arts forum before I was banned Saturday ..

My current take, meaning in my opinion, on the Haleigh Cummings case is that Ron Cummings is in no way responsible for the "disappearence" of his daughter Haleigh & that PCSO is totally clueless as to who may be involved & furthermore that they seem to have no evidence stating any different else we would see the suspect list narrowed & a person of interest named or an arrest ..

I based my opinion on what I see as evidence or lack of evidence & am eagerly awaiting any further evidence or opinion that this forum has to offer or that of the PCSO .

Glad that your administrators accepted me as a member & for that I say Thank You Monkeys for having me .

I am quite opinionated & hope that nobody takes offense to that & I will do my best to remain respectful & courteous to all opinions that differ from my own ..

However I hope this forum allows "HEALTHY" debate of the issues without threat of being banned.
Hi Rose I wondered what happened with you seems like a lot of people got banned. I see Cobra was upset on BNN Sunday that I blogger said something about him and Simon begging for money to search someplace. Spunky deleted the post and NO names were mentioned in it. I know because it was my post and I only said that maybe someone (no name mentioned) decided to call in a tip and have LE pay for the search instead of paying for it themselves! Guess I said a BIG NO NO because the post was deleted and I tried to go to the site earlier and it says my username does not exsist! This is a very nice site with a lot of good people!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 29, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys,.. I am Rose Red ,.. I use to post at Arts forum before I was banned Saturday ..

My current take, meaning in my opinion, on the Haleigh Cummings case is that Ron Cummings is in no way responsible for the "disappearence" of his daughter Haleigh & that PCSO is totally clueless as to who may be involved & furthermore that they seem to have no evidence stating any different else we would see the suspect list narrowed & a person of interest named or an arrest ..

I based my opinion on what I see as evidence or lack of evidence & am eagerly awaiting any further evidence or opinion that this forum has to offer or that of the PCSO .

Glad that your administrators accepted me as a member & for that I say Thank You Monkeys for having me .

I am quite opinionated & hope that nobody takes offense to that & I will do my best to remain respectful & courteous to all opinions that differ from my own ..

However I hope this forum allows "HEALTHY" debate of the issues without threat of being banned.
Hi Rose I wondered what happened with you seems like a lot of people got banned. I see Cobra was upset on BNN Sunday that I blogger said something about him and Simon begging for money to search someplace. Spunky deleted the post and NO names were mentioned in it. I know because it was my post and I only said that maybe someone (no name mentioned) decided to call in a tip and have LE pay for the search instead of paying for it themselves! Guess I said a BIG NO NO because the post was deleted and I tried to go to the site earlier and it says my username does not exsist! This is a very nice site with a lot of good people!
why hey .......how are you, and yes...that site is a little mixed up and needs some help, but maybe Art will eventually get it cleaned up....if you know what I mean...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 29, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »

Thanks,

Maybe I was dreaming his ~  But I thought one of the real estate ladies said they can find out when they moved and also if they moved out of town.  Maybe it was Jersey then....

Anyhow I found a floorplan of the MH that was created by a poster and posted by Klaas.  It is a few pages back.
I'm sorry you are right that was me and I poked around a little and was not able to come up with much... I did see the floor plan that you had posted and it definitely is a help... wish i could get one with actual footage dimensions that way i could just plug it into my 3d drawing program... is a double wide a standard size like footage wise? i don't know much about mobile homes we don't have many up here... just a lot of 3 deckas LOL (that's supposed to be deckers but i thought i'd give you an insight to my new england accent)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: June 29, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »

Did you check the first interview that they did with Greta? It might be there but I can't check it out apparently my javascript is turned off????
i think you are right but unfortunately i have no sound and i cannot read ron's tin lips and i just realized that for about the past week or so i have been refering to greta as JVM even tho i totally knew she wasn't
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:54 PM »

i think you are right but unfortunately i have no sound and i cannot read ron's tin lips and i just realized that for about the past week or so i have been refering to greta as JVM even tho i totally knew she wasn't
here is a link to that video with contradiction links added within the video... and coincidentally there is the same dam tricycle that i told everyone they left behind along with a bunch of trash on the front porch based on the original realtor rental pics and no one believed me and called me cruel for assuming that it was theirs and that maybe they were old real estate pics yada yada... i don't think that i posted that on this forum so i am not refering to you guys in particular... i actually don't remember where i posted that but even the ron haters said i was out of my mind and cruel for saying that... well welll well... no i do not have the original rental pics so i can't post them and pretty much the day after i said that they were taken down... these are the other ones that are still the same but there is also a missing bathroom pic from this set
http://satsuma.fl.house.info/234688-house-rent
by the way this has been pulled from the market as for rent does anyone know who rented it? high hopes? starke?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 29, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

here is a link to that video with contradiction links added within the video... and coincidentally there is the same dam tricycle that i told everyone they left behind along with a bunch of trash on the front porch based on the original realtor rental pics and no one believed me and called me cruel for assuming that it was theirs and that maybe they were old real estate pics yada yada... i don't think that i posted that on this forum so i am not refering to you guys in particular... i actually don't remember where i posted that but even the ron haters said i was out of my mind and cruel for saying that... well welll well... no i do not have the original rental pics so i can't post them and pretty much the day after i said that they were taken down... these are the other ones that are still the same but there is also a missing bathroom pic from this set
http://satsuma.fl.house.info/234688-house-rent
by the way this has been pulled from the market as for rent does anyone know who rented it? high hopes? starke?
I wasnt aware of it until you just posted, but I will see if I can find out....

NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 29, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »

Know exactly what ya mean HH how are you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.