June 16, 2024, 01:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441331 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 30, 2009, 09:56:57 PM »

children should always be in their car seats when in a moving car...don't care whose kids they are...they are safer for the children and where I live it is the law...
I see children unrestrained sometimes sitting in the front seat, another no no...I just want to wring the adults necks..I always roll down my window and tell them that their child needs to be in a car seat! they usually give me the finger and tell me to "f" off...
i agree..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 30, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys and Guests!
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 30, 2009, 10:37:42 PM »

Can anyone tell me the name of the person who owned the vehicle found on the Griffis property?  I can get it but was hoping someone would know it off the cuff. I wanted to do some searching tonight.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 30, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »

Can anyone tell me the name of the person who owned the vehicle found on the Griffis property?  I can get it but was hoping someone would know it off the cuff. I wanted to do some searching tonight.
sorry, i can't help you there..

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 30, 2009, 10:45:40 PM »

Never mind, I found it....Jesse Watkins, owner of the vehicle.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 30, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

ok i'm slow...is he the owner of the crack pipe truck??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 30, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

This is where the some of the problems and argueing come from with this story and sometimes you really have to think  about things before you reply and see if it really really makes sense.....OK.....Kim took the picture of Crystal holding Jr. and sent it several months later to be posted alone with a article in which she talks about all the rumors and stuff and also about how tired she is of them............Regardless of what you think about Kim P....  she is not stupid......she is a lawyer and she Graduated at the top of her class and she has been in the court room fighting custody cases many many times., Now for the past 4 months she has read the blogs and knows the way rumors and accusations fly around the web.......Now she has esplained about the photo that was piblished on Arts site....she has said that Jr. was in his car seat and he was sick and so when they parked outside a drug store so they could get him some meds, Crystal took him out of his seat and was holding him to comfort him.....Now, dont you think that if she thought for one second that this photo could paint her client in a bad light in anyway at all what so ever that she would have sent it to Art to go with this article.......I mean really .......she could take a picture anytime of Crystal and Jr......he is with her right now for his 6 week summer visitation and all she would have to do was say........sit down and hold Jr. while I take a picture......I mean come on people, she wouldnt send something in that would show that, when she knows that that would just cause another big rumor................The car was not moving........Ive taken pictures before and  with the tent on my window and if you take it at a certain angle it does look that way....come on people.................dont you think if you came up with the senario about a child not being in a carseat in a  moving vehicle right away.........dont you think she thought about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 30, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »

I wonder if the search was done on the Griffis property to help deflect criticism for something about to happen? 
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 30, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »

Yes....crack pipe truck. That's funny. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: June 30, 2009, 11:05:41 PM »

I wonder if the search was done on the Griffis property to help deflect criticism for something about to happen? 
like what??????????????????   what does this mean..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 30, 2009, 11:10:40 PM »

well thats what they found right...a broken down truck with a crack pipe in it...sorry i have no love until Haleigh is found..my heart breaks for this little girl and if they find crack pipe truck then so be it....i'm on Haleigh's side...no one else

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 30, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »

This is where the some of the problems and argueing come from with this story and sometimes you really have to think  about things before you reply and see if it really really makes sense.....OK.....Kim took the picture of Crystal holding Jr. and sent it several months later to be posted alone with a article in which she talks about all the rumors and stuff and also about how tired she is of them............Regardless of what you think about Kim P....  she is not stupid......she is a lawyer and she Graduated at the top of her class and she has been in the court room fighting custody cases many many times., Now for the past 4 months she has read the blogs and knows the way rumors and accusations fly around the web.......Now she has esplained about the photo that was piblished on Arts site....she has said that Jr. was in his car seat and he was sick and so when they parked outside a drug store so they could get him some meds, Crystal took him out of his seat and was holding him to comfort him.....Now, dont you think that if she thought for one second that this photo could paint her client in a bad light in anyway at all what so ever that she would have sent it to Art to go with this article.......I mean really .......she could take a picture anytime of Crystal and Jr......he is with her right now for his 6 week summer visitation and all she would have to do was say........sit down and hold Jr. while I take a picture......I mean come on people, she wouldnt send something in that would show that, when she knows that that would just cause another big rumor................The car was not moving........Ive taken pictures before and  with the tent on my window and if you take it at a certain angle it does look that way....come on people.................dont you think if you came up with the senario about a child not being in a carseat in a  moving vehicle right away.........dont you think she thought about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello HH.  I'll experiment tomorrow and try to create an image similar to the one you're discussing.  That could be fun!   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 30, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

well thats what they found right...a broken down truck with a crack pipe in it...sorry i have no love until Haleigh is found..my heart breaks for this little girl and if they find crack pipe truck then so be it....i'm on Haleigh's side...no one else
i came off mean...sorry monkey (hugs) an angelic monkey

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 30, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »

That's ok...big monkey hugs all around!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 30, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

That's ok...big monkey hugs all around!!

hugs Spydee..i got to hit the hey, hubbys givin' me that 'haven't you been on the puter enough look' an angelic monkey...PRAYERS FOR HALEIGH....this little girl needs to be home....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 30, 2009, 11:31:10 PM »

Hello HH.  I'll experiment tomorrow and try to create an image similar to the one you're discussing.  That could be fun!   

what do you meanwith this comment.....lol.....I guess Im spaced out right about now...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 30, 2009, 11:37:52 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Police Search Report

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/30/haleigh-cummings-police-search-report/#more-2335

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 30, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »

Hi HH.  What I meant was that I will take pictures tomorrow with several different cameras and see if I can replicate a picture similar to the one KP sent to Art.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 30, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »

Hi HH.  What I meant was that I will take pictures tomorrow with several different cameras and see if I can replicate a picture similar to the one KP sent to Art. Oh....OK   do that, make sure that you try from different angles and with the sun up and I hope your windows are tinted.........you will seee...........things are simple if  others would stop trying to make a mountain out of a moehill!

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: June 30, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »

Thank-you Grama for the link.  Good information. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.