June 01, 2024, 10:01:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440323 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 12, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »

an angelic monkey Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I haven't been here for a while new grandbaby was born 7/8/09 7lb6oz girl Kyra Elise..I am overjoyed! I wanted also to let you know that I saw Marie's plea on Twitter for someone with info to come forward so I sent her private message on Twitter and got her phone number. I passed along info that my f.daughter had and I can see that even though Marie thanked me on Twitter for doing so, I am still getting bashed on certain sites for NOT doing the right thing. As this is the only board who's opinion really matters to me I did want to let you nice folks know that I have done all I can. I think maybe because Marie is still asking for info people feel like I didn't do my part, guess they don't stop to think that she wants ALL the info she can get, not just the little I was able to give! Take care everyone, I will post soon when the newness of my baby wears off, right now I'm busy loving on Kyra! God bless Haleigh and may Marie get that one tip that will bring her home!

Haleysnana ~  You were not the person that had the first hand info.  You did your part by encouraging the person to go forward with it.  That was the best you could have done.

Regarding Marie still looking for info.  I am sure that there were other's besides the person you know that had seen Misty out that night.

Enjoy the new grandbaby.

an angelic monkey Thanks gma and Rose. I am enjoying new g.baby! ITA with you gramma I think there is more than one person also with that info and mine was second hand, so I have done all I can! I hope someone else comes forward with a SOLID clue that will help with this very sad case! Wouldn't it be wonderful if 1 clue was all it took to bring this baby home! Be well everyone I will check in later! Have a GREAT Sunday!

The info your f daugher had could have been first hand.  There must have been another person to also witness this first hand.  I don't believe that Misty was BY HERSELF.  Take a look at this comment from Marie's twitter account.......

Reward is $35,000 for information leading to an arrest of person giving information of accounts the night HaLeigh went missing. Anonymously!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: July 12, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

I agree TxLady2 ~

It was a mistake anyone of us could have made.  Hearing that statement being made after waiting for 5 months for some news, could have put anyone of us in the same position.

I am sure it never came to thought that the other Haylee was the conversation.

A sincere honest mistake and she should not be judged so rudely about it either.

Thank you, GramaMonkey, that means a lot. I might have done the same thing, and I am not one to rush to judgement!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 12, 2009, 12:19:24 PM »

an angelic monkey Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I haven't been here for a while new grandbaby was born 7/8/09 7lb6oz girl Kyra Elise..I am overjoyed! I wanted also to let you know that I saw Marie's plea on Twitter for someone with info to come forward so I sent her private message on Twitter and got her phone number. I passed along info that my f.daughter had and I can see that even though Marie thanked me on Twitter for doing so, I am still getting bashed on certain sites for NOT doing the right thing. As this is the only board who's opinion really matters to me I did want to let you nice folks know that I have done all I can. I think maybe because Marie is still asking for info people feel like I didn't do my part, guess they don't stop to think that she wants ALL the info she can get, not just the little I was able to give! Take care everyone, I will post soon when the newness of my baby wears off, right now I'm busy loving on Kyra! God bless Haleigh and may Marie get that one tip that will bring her home!

Haleysnana ~  You were not the person that had the first hand info.  You did your part by encouraging the person to go forward with it.  That was the best you could have done.

Regarding Marie still looking for info.  I am sure that there were other's besides the person you know that had seen Misty out that night.

Enjoy the new grandbaby.

an angelic monkey Thanks gma and Rose. I am enjoying new g.baby! ITA with you gramma I think there is more than one person also with that info and mine was second hand, so I have done all I can! I hope someone else comes forward with a SOLID clue that will help with this very sad case! Wouldn't it be wonderful if 1 clue was all it took to bring this baby home! Be well everyone I will check in later! Have a GREAT Sunday!

The info your f daugher had could have been first hand.  There must have been another person to also witness this first hand.  I don't believe that Misty was BY HERSELF.  Take a look at this comment from Marie's twitter account.......

Reward is $35,000 for information leading to an arrest of person giving information of accounts the night HaLeigh went missing. Anonymously!

I have a few questions too..  Did the foster daughter move out of state?  I think if misty were aout  that night it would have been after 11:00 pm, so the only way to know that misty was out, was to have seen her somewhere.. and that time of niht it would have to be a convenience store, or like a fast food location.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 12, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »

O/T

Man charged with sexual battery on child

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/071109/news_1734139.shtml

Former St. Johns County man charged with capital sexual assault on child

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/071009/news_1730022.shtml

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 12, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »

If Cobra was right about where Lisa Brooks going to Wise, Va she should feel right at home judging by the Wise Va Topix forum.

Wise County authorities rounding up drug suspects
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/T1T6VMJOELKFSM64U/p17

Wise county launched the latest street sweeper 4-15-2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/big-stone-gap-va/TB05GOUEJJM3JNLT4

Drug Roundup in Wise
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/big-stone-gap-va/TRJM7FOAUN08OG4LK

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 12, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »

TJ Hart stated on Blogger News as of Friday at 2:43 pm LE thought that HaLeigh is alive. LE has no indication that she is deceased.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 12, 2009, 04:57:19 PM »

TJ Hart and Cobra denounces blogger Ksue claims from last week of having electronic proof of Mike Picazio paying Crystal's child support. Simon Barrett makes excuses that Ksue misunderstood the question.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/07/12/Haleigh-Cummings-What-Happened

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 12, 2009, 05:12:55 PM »

Putnam County raised gas tax considerably to offset street repairs and the HaLeigh investigation per TJ Hart on Blogger Talk Radio.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 12, 2009, 05:20:31 PM »

TJ Hart says he gets a call about once or twice a month now from CNN (JVM)regarding the case.

TJ Hart did a funny about CNN pulling a plug on him when he was on JVM.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 12, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »

Judy and Gunny phoned in to Blogger Talk Radio and said that HaLeigh is alive.
When questioned on how she knew that HaLeigh is alive, she stated that it was her faith.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/07/12/Haleigh-Cummings-What-Happened

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 12, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »

According to TJ Hart, Peggy Cone is now the lead investigator in the case and TJ also stated per some family members LE has informed the families that they are starting the investigation over from ground zero.

Haleigh Cummings - What Happened

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 12, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

Cobra responded to a callers question that it has not been proven that Ronald robbed a drug dealer. More or less brushed that rumor off as just being a rumor.

But Cobra did say Ron's way of life in the streets could have caused what happened to HaLeigh very easily. And that Ron would somewhat responsible.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 12, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »

According to TJ Hart, Peggy Cone is now the lead investigator in the case and TJ also stated per some family members LE has informed the families that they are starting the investigation over from ground zero.

The way I understood was that Johnny Merchant was the Lead Investigator....and Peggy Cone was working the Missing Persons end.  Now that Johnny Merchant is working with the recent murders, that leaves Peggy Cone as lead investigator. 

I am assuming that Peggy is lead since it still is considered a missing persons case.

Heart, not to dispute your post, but I know many of us have wondered WHY Peggy was now the lead....and not knowing prior that she was working the missing persons end of it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 12, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »

Haleysnana,....congrats on the new little grand daughter!

no news on Haleigh I see...sigh...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 12, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »

Wayanne Kruger Says:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/07/06/exclusive-haleigh-mom-mystery-donor-records/#comment-38003

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 12, 2009, 09:45:20 PM »

The way I understood was that Johnny Merchant was the Lead Investigator....and Peggy Cone was working the Missing Persons end.  Now that Johnny Merchant is working with the recent murders, that leaves Peggy Cone as lead investigator. 

I am assuming that Peggy is lead since it still is considered a missing persons case.

Heart, not to dispute your post, but I know many of us have wondered WHY Peggy was now the lead....and not knowing prior that she was working the missing persons end of it.

Thanks Grama for a more extensive explanation of why Cone is now lead investigator.

So we now know that Peggy Cone is lead investigator and why.

Heart
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: July 13, 2009, 04:03:36 AM »

Enjoy the new grandbaby.

I have a few questions too..  Did the foster daughter move out of state?  I think if misty were aout  that night it would have been after 11:00 pm, so the only way to know that misty was out, was to have seen her somewhere.. and that time of niht it would have to be a convenience store, or like a fast food location.
Hey Mlee the info that was given my fdaughter came from a girl at work who obviously has the same dealer as Misty and it was even told what a small amount of coke she bought due to not having much money! I think that is the MAIN problem,that anyone who saw her out was buying drugs themselves and don't want to admit to that! I don't see these young girls as wanting to come forward and say yeah I saw her at the dealers house! I hope the girl will not deny it when confronted, but I'm so afraid she will JMO!
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: July 13, 2009, 04:06:11 AM »

And yes Mlee she did move out of state that's why I called Marie G., contacted her through Twitter and turned over what info I had, hoping it will lead to something!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 13, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »

Requests Made for a 2nd Search Near Haleigh Cummings’s Home
http://www.bloggernews.net/121555

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 13, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »

This is odd, because prior they hadvised the Peggy was the lead detective on the case, and then this past week, they announced there was a new lead detective.... 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.