June 01, 2024, 10:12:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 440328 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: July 14, 2009, 08:44:43 PM »

Haleigh Update: Family Members Getting Restless?

TJ Hart Reporting

The search for Haleigh Cummings has taken some odd turns since she was abducted from her home in Satsuma, Florida, February 10, 2009. Now, some members of the missing girl's family are getting even more restless with length of time the investigation has taken.

I have promised my sources anonymity. It will be respected.

These family members have spoken individually and collectively with law enforcement officials pretty regularly since Haleigh disappeared. They said they have been told by one of the principal officers in the case that the investigation is starting over again from square one.

Law enforcement officials tell me the investigation continues.

In the meantime, some family members have indicated that another physical search for Haleigh on the property where a green trailer sits beyond a wooded area behind the home where Haleigh was taken might be planned. An officer told one family member that an attempt to contact the resident of the green trailer was in the process of being made when that officer was called into a meeting.

The other family members told me that after another meeting with some investigators recently and meetings later with each other that they have elected to wait an additional ten days or more before making any possible public statements about the case.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office told me Friday that no one wants a resolution to this case any quicker than they do. And I believe them.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4800830.php

Did TJ mean the  [color=(((((red]where Haleigh was taken[/color] ))))))as it is written, was it in error, or was it a slip of the pen/keyboard keys?

good catch there Heart! and do we know whose trailer that is? who lives there?

I think he meant to say Where Haleigh was taken FROM

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 14, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

probably right JNGA..."taken from" makes sense to me...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

Muffy...I lit a candle for Haleigh..thanks for that link..

TJ Hart was on NG show just now, working on the murder case of the Billings couple who lived in Florida as well.....
Is anyone working on the Haleigh case anymore? Is anyone looking for her anymore?  sigh...

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: July 14, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

O/T But another sad one.

Man Charged with Murder of Mother & Baby at Arlington Pool

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopula...

Tiffany Sykes Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/welcometowalgreens

According the the names of a couple of people who commented on the girl's myspace, the girl isn't alive anymore, How did she figure into all of this? 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: July 14, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »

Sorry, since she was a sykes I thought she was part of Haleighs family, but I see now that she was the mother that was the news story was about, Sorry I get    sometimes.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: July 14, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »

TJ Hart Reporting

The search for Haleigh Cummings has taken some odd turns since she was abducted from her home in Satsuma, Florida, February 10, 2009. Now, some members of the missing girl's family are getting even more restless with length of time the investigation has taken.

These family members have spoken individually and collectively with law enforcement officials pretty regularly since Haleigh disappeared. They said they have been told by one of the principal officers in the case that the investigation is starting over again from square one.

In the meantime, some family members have indicated that another physical search for Haleigh on the property where a green trailer sits beyond a wooded area behind the home where Haleigh was taken might be planned. An officer told one family member that an attempt to contact the resident of the green trailer was in the process of being made when that officer was called into a meeting.

The other family members told me that after another meeting with some investigators recently and meetings later with each other that they have elected to wait an additional ten days or more before making any possible public statements about the case.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office told me Friday that no one wants a resolution to this case any quicker than they do. And I believe them.

Did TJ mean the  [color=(((((red]where Haleigh was taken[/color] ))))))as it is written, was it in error, or was it a slip of the pen/keyboard keys?

good catch there Heart! and do we know whose trailer that is? who lives there?

cookie after reading and rereading that part of the story, I finally realized that TJ was talking about Ronald's old mh.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: July 14, 2009, 10:02:23 PM »

Haleigh Cummings- Circus Haleigh

http://www.bloggernews.net/121568

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: July 14, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

Heart...that is about it in a nutshell...circus...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: July 14, 2009, 10:38:39 PM »

Heart...that is about it in a nutshell...circus...

Did you read the comments below and regarding the article?

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: July 15, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »

but its not a circus, it a cryin' shame....it's a little girl, somewhere, away from her friends, her family, her home, her toys, her brother, everything she every knew...it's a missing child that needs all the love and hope we can provide for her....no circus here.....just a great sadness

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 15, 2009, 01:34:21 AM »

but its not a circus, it a cryin' shame....it's a little girl, somewhere, away from her friends, her family, her home, her toys, her brother, everything she ever knew...it's a missing child that needs all the love and hope we can provide for her....no circus here.....just a great sadness
edit

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #991 on: July 15, 2009, 03:18:28 AM »

but its not a circus, it a cryin' shame....it's a little girl, somewhere, away from her friends, her family, her home, her toys, her brother, everything she every knew...it's a missing child that needs all the love and hope we can provide for her....no circus here.....just a great sadness

me to mama.  me too.  a whole bunch of sadness, filled with hope, and wishes that they'd find her now.  now.  right now.  and praying she's safe. and that's she ok.  never, in all of my life have i gotten so tied up and worried about a little girl that i do not even know.    A little girl that i want found so desperately, that i want found alive and happy so that i can move on.  never.  i used to carry a badge, i've seen a lot...but this, you know, i can't let it go.  don't understand it.  want so desperately to fix it.  want to fix it for HER.  and i'm holding on to their words every time they say family abduction.  every time LE says it, i'm ok with that.  and i hope and i pray and pray even harder that she really is ok and is laughing and smiling somewhere....and then i worry some more. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: July 15, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »

TJ Hart Reporting

Did TJ mean the  where Haleigh was taken as it is written, was it in error, or was it a slip of the pen/keyboard keys?

He means the home where Haleigh was taken from.... not to, or that's the way I understand it.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: July 15, 2009, 09:02:27 AM »

TJ Hart Reporting

Did TJ mean the  where Haleigh was taken as it is written, was it in error, or was it a slip of the pen/keyboard keys?

Morning everyone. Heart, I think he means where she was taken from (her home), if not, it may have been a slip of the pen, which could mean they actually do know more than we think. Sure hope so!

Little Haleigh has been gone way too long & needs to be found!

NCSunny

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: July 15, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

me to mama.  me too.  a whole bunch of sadness, filled with hope, and wishes that they'd find her now.  now.  right now.  and praying she's safe. and that's she ok.  never, in all of my life have i gotten so tied up and worried about a little girl that i do not even know.    A little girl that i want found so desperately, that i want found alive and happy so that i can move on.  never.  i used to carry a badge, i've seen a lot...but this, you know, i can't let it go.  don't understand it.  want so desperately to fix it.  want to fix it for HER.  and i'm holding on to their words every time they say family abduction.  every time LE says it, i'm ok with that.  and i hope and i pray and pray even harder that she really is ok and is laughing and smiling somewhere....and then i worry some more. 

morning all!
Agree with both of you! sad, sad....xxxxx  it seems to get worse...frustrating that no one is saying anything about this little girl...and so many others....someone knows where she is...they need to come forward!  and who knows, maybe they have...lost somewhere in all the tips that the LE still need to go through...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 15, 2009, 10:09:13 AM »

Good morning all!

Haleigh Cummings - A Reporter Speaks His Mind

http://www.bloggernews.net/121577

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #996 on: July 15, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »

an angelic monkey Cookie ~ I saw your post in Musings, thank you for your kind words regarding Eli.....his due date would have been this Friday and things are kinda tough right now for our family but with the prayers and love from everyone we will make it.

The myspace page is mine, but I haven't updated it in eons........I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks again.

NOW~I'm so d@mn frustrated with this case, where in the h#ll is Haleigh??????? I say search that property and behind that trailer again, LE GET you @ss in gear and DO SOMETHING!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: July 15, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »

morning Heart..
sounds like TJ is as disgusted and frustrated as the rest of us are....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: July 15, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

I don't know what the 7-14-09 notation means, but something was noted.

542005DR001321FDXXXX 2005-09-16 PATERNITY
Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES Defendants
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN - FL#

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: July 15, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

an angelic monkey Cookie ~ I saw your post in Musings, thank you for your kind words regarding Eli.....his due date would have been this Friday and things are kinda tough right now for our family but with the prayers and love from everyone we will make it.

The myspace page is mine, but I haven't updated it in eons........I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks again.

NOW~I'm so d@mn frustrated with this case, where in the h#ll is Haleigh??????? I say search that property and behind that trailer again, LE GET you @ss in gear and DO SOMETHING!

sadly, Eli passed away on my birthday so I won't soon forget the date....sorry again for your loss....

on a happier note, you look like a hot mamma!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.