June 24, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 443858 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »

me too Spydee! holding out hope that she will be found alive still...hope that it is soon...xxx

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2009, 09:52:44 PM »

Good Morning! I had some thoughts on this search. I wonder if LE didn't organize this search, not only to clear up any suspicions that Haleigh was buried there... but also for the purpose of observing other family members to gauge their reactions while the search was going on. Perhaps some LE were watching the Cummings family? I have it on good authority that some LE will do this purposely in some cases, if they suspect someone in the family.
My son worked a homicide case in my hometown several years ago that the SD handled. He and a partner were sent to South Texas to observe the husband of the murdered woman during the funeral... took pictures and everything. The man was later charged with the murder, and he shot himself in a suicide attempt before the trial started, and then did a plea bargain so the trial never took place.. he went straight to prison.
They went after the guilty one, not the parents, sisters or other relatives of the victim.
Why would the go to the Griffis/Sheffields to scare the Cummings?

You missed the point, maybe I wasn't clear. LE used this search for a dual purpose... one, to clear any suspicions that Haleigh was on the Griffis property, and two, perhaps to watch the reaction of the Cummings family about the news of the search.
The man I mentioned was not convicted yet, he had not even been charged... so it was important to see how he acted, whether he showed remorse, or was grieving, or any other emotion. IOW, they were gathering information to help their case.
I'm not saying they did this to scare anybody... just saying they may have wanted to observe how the Cummings family acted while the search was going on.
Don't know if you followed the Laci Peterson case, but they surely did observe Scott during the searches... many times when he was not even aware.   

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2009, 10:06:02 PM »

Good Morning! I had some thoughts on this search. I wonder if LE didn't organize this search, not only to clear up any suspicions that Haleigh was buried there... but also for the purpose of observing other family members to gauge their reactions while the search was going on. Perhaps some LE were watching the Cummings family? I have it on good authority that some LE will do this purposely in some cases, if they suspect someone in the family.
My son worked a homicide case in my hometown several years ago that the SD handled. He and a partner were sent to South Texas to observe the husband of the murdered woman during the funeral... took pictures and everything. The man was later charged with the murder, and he shot himself in a suicide attempt before the trial started, and then did a plea bargain so the trial never took place.. he went straight to prison.
That could very well be, I'm sure they do that quite often.

yes, could very well be...but it would be an expensive observation wouldn't it? especially to a police force who has no money allegedly....
but does anyone really think that if the Cummings did anything to Haleigh, God forbid, that they would bury her somewhere on Marie's property? surely there are other places in Florida to bury a child between their home and Marie's property.....there is lots of swamp land and land fills, lots of places...besides...I don't think that ANY of the family members harmed Haleigh...Misty knows more than she is saying, but I still don't think that any of them did anything to her...jmo....

No, no.... I'm not saying they thought any of the Cummings buried her on the Griffis property. But let's just say, maybe Ron and Misty had a little laugh over them searching in Baker Co... that might indicate they KNEW she wasn't buried there. Or maybe they were nervous and scared... that might indicate that they were afraid her body would turn up and they hoped she was alive. Or maybe they just shrugged it off, went on about their business and it didn't affect them. That might indicate that they know she is not dead, they know where she is. See what I mean?
LE does this kind of thing a lot of times... observe how a person acts or talks... it gives them a little more insight into things and people.
I really don't understand why they did the search at all... I understand that it was something they needed to do... because if Haleigh is never found, but there are indications that she is dead and suspicion falls on any of the Cummings, a good defense attorney will say, "Well, no search was done on the property the mother and grandmother live, how do you know she isn't buried there?" They're getting all their ducks in a row. Not only do they have to keep investigating the case, they also have to worry about how it's prosecuted if it ever gets to the point someone is charged with a crime.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

yes, could very well be...but it would be an expensive observation wouldn't it? especially to a police force who has no money allegedly....
but does anyone really think that if the Cummings did anything to Haleigh, God forbid, that they would bury her somewhere on Marie's property? surely there are other places in Florida to bury a child between their home and Marie's property.....there is lots of swamp land and land fills, lots of places...besides...I don't think that ANY of the family members harmed Haleigh...Misty knows more than she is saying, but I still don't think that any of them did anything to her...jmo....

I think this was probably paid for by Task force funding. The Probably have a federal Grant for enforecemnt as a task force, so I don't think it cost the county anything.  This task force is going to be surprising to lot of people, they have a combined Law enforcement group which includes FBI, Profilers, DEA, Law Enforcement Officers from every County, top investigators.. This I would call the Elite group in the state.  They will leave no stone unturned.  And in my opinion, if kim makes comments about this search.. Don't put alot of confidence in what she says..  I think its a smoke screen.

EXACTLY!! On everything you said.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »

No, no.... I'm not saying they thought any of the Cummings buried her on the Griffis property. But let's just say, maybe Ron and Misty had a little laugh over them searching in Baker Co... that might indicate they KNEW she wasn't buried there. Or maybe they were nervous and scared... that might indicate that they were afraid her body would turn up and they hoped she was alive. Or maybe they just shrugged it off, went on about their business and it didn't affect them. That might indicate that they know she is not dead, they know where she is. See what I mean?
LE does this kind of thing a lot of times... observe how a person acts or talks... it gives them a little more insight into things and people.
I really don't understand why they did the search at all... I understand that it was something they needed to do... because if Haleigh is never found, but there are indications that she is dead and suspicion falls on any of the Cummings, a good defense attorney will say, "Well, no search was done on the property the mother and grandmother live, how do you know she isn't buried there?" They're getting all their ducks in a row. Not only do they have to keep investigating the case, they also have to worry about how it's prosecuted if it ever gets to the point someone is charged with a crime.
Thank You, thats right, Marie requested it and because it was gonna be mandatory at some point in the future, they did it...........also Marie may have wanted it done to at least get Haleigh's story and picture bacj in the media...if only for the day!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2009, 12:56:04 AM »

O/T - Think this is something worth sharing...

The Joy Movie
Absolutely stunning, thank you

Without a doubt this site is absolutely breathtaking,

Inhale deeply, click below:

http://www.thejoymovie.com/

very nice Grammy....
It was, thanks    Hi CBB  an angelic monkey

Oh, the video is lovely! That's the way to start a week-end, and every day!

I'm glad I didn't miss it! ( and I may borrow it! )  an angelic monkey

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2009, 01:03:41 AM »

snipped.. by heart..

Well, i just posted it again....

6  Prevatt, Johnnie Henry  b: 30 May 1914 in Lawtey, Fl  d: 09 Jan 1949 in Winter Garden, FL  Burial Location: Dyal Cemetery, Lawtey, Florida
...................  +Brown, Beulah "Boots" 
...................  7  Boots, 2 sons of 
................  *2nd Wife of Prevatt, Johnnie Henry: 
......................  +Griffis, Evelyn 

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/k/e/m/Doyle-Wayne-Kemp-Florida/ODT6-0031.html

Generation No. 4

17. Evelyn5 Griffis (Ollie4, John Henry3, John Henry2, James1) was born Abt. 1916 in Bradford County, Florida. She married Johnnie Henry Prevatt2, son of Jefferson Prevatt and Della Kirkland. He was born May 30, 1914 in Lawey, Florida, and died January 09, 1949 in Winter Garden, Florida.

More About Evelyn Griffis:
Date born 2: Abt. 1916

More About Johnnie Henry Prevatt:
Burial: Dyal Cemetery, Lawtey, Florida

Children of Evelyn Griffis and Johnnie Prevatt are:
37 i. Living6 Prevatt.
38 ii. Living Prevatt.

http://abrokenlimb.blogstream.com/v1/pid/94899.html

Christina Prevatt related to them?
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2009, 07:58:27 AM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2009, 08:23:39 AM »

Beautiful picture, JNGA - Thanks for sharing

Good Morning Monkey Friends

www.writeintoaction.com

Florida tax payers fund search for HaLeigh Cummings at request of Sheffield family to clear their name
Un-told thousands  in HaLeigh Bug funds raised for searches un-accounted for

June 27, 2009

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

Land belonging to relatives of missing five year-old HaLeigh Cummings was searched Friday, June 26, through a joint effort of law enforcement officials from Putnam, Baker, Duval, and Osceola counties in Florida. According to Florida Attorney Kim Picazio the search was a public relations venture conducted at the behest of the Sheffield family. continued.....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2009, 08:36:10 AM »

There are photos that we have discussed about being photoshopped....read more..

Read Fake Photo Article UPDATED 6/25/2009

www.writeintoaction.com

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2009, 09:49:33 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2009, 10:14:39 AM »

blstarke's question....

Christina Prevatt related to them?

From what I am reading, sure sounds like.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »

Reading Tim's Write Into Action article....

Hmmm...HaLeigh Bug Center.  Well now, Crystal, Marie, Kim and not excluding ...JEREMIAH REGAN.

Where did the funds go???  Good...they should all be investigated for the monies collected.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests!

Good Morning Spydee, cookie, JNGA

Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »

Hmmm...HaLeigh Bug Center.  Well now, Crystal, Marie, Kim and not excluding ...JEREMIAH REGAN.

Where did the funds go???  Good...they should all be investigated for the monies collected.

Hello Grama.  I am with you.  I went back and looked through my notes and found a note I made by JR's name when I saw him making a statement for the first time.  I wrote in extra large font and in caps, "WHO IS HE? BACKGROUND? NOTE: VERY CONTROLLING. SUSPECT. NO ONE QUESTIONING HIS APPEARANCE. WHY?"

He may not have anything to do with this but from what I know of statement analysis and having only limited video clips and remarks from him I thought him to be of the con-artist variety.  I would love to have more video.  He seems to have serious ego issues and has several sides to him.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »

TxLady2 I agree with you, LE does that often, checking reactions and such of people, watching people and what they are all doing.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »

Hello Grama.  I am with you.  I went back and looked through my notes and found a note I made by JR's name when I saw him making a statement for the first time.  I wrote in extra large font and in caps, "WHO IS HE? BACKGROUND? NOTE: VERY CONTROLLING. SUSPECT. NO ONE QUESTIONING HIS APPEARANCE. WHY?"

He may not have anything to do with this but from what I know of statement analysis and having only limited video clips and remarks from him I thought him to be of the con-artist variety.  I would love to have more video.  He seems to have serious ego issues and has several sides to him.   

Agreed!!!!

I would like to know just how he is related to this family. Must be pretty close, to insert himself into the Haleigh Bug Center.

Hmmm...has to be someone that would know this.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »

Agreed!!!!

I would like to know just how he is related to this family. Must be pretty close, to insert himself into the Haleigh Bug Center.

Hmmm...has to be someone that would know this.
Someone must know this 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »

They went after the guilty one, not the parents, sisters or other relatives of the victim.
Why would the go to the Griffis/Sheffields to scare the Cummings?

You missed the point, maybe I wasn't clear. LE used this search for a dual purpose... one, to clear any suspicions that Haleigh was on the Griffis property, and two, perhaps to watch the reaction of the Cummings family about the news of the search.
The man I mentioned was not convicted yet, he had not even been charged... so it was important to see how he acted, whether he showed remorse, or was grieving, or any other emotion. IOW, they were gathering information to help their case.
I'm not saying they did this to scare anybody... just saying they may have wanted to observe how the Cummings family acted while the search was going on.
Don't know if you followed the Laci Peterson case, but they surely did observe Scott during the searches... many times when he was not even aware.   

no chance that they could have done this search to also get the Griffis/Sheffields reactions as well?
no one has been cleared in this case...everyone is still suspect from what I hear....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »

TxLady2 I agree with you, LE does that often, checking reactions and such of people, watching people and what they are all doing.

I have posted this prior, but thought should insert it again here.

Watching Sheriff Hardy on the video when both Crystal and Ron got up to speak.  Hardy's face was straight ahead, but his eyes were continually moving ....watching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.