June 18, 2024, 07:31:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 441756 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1000 on: July 15, 2009, 03:12:31 PM »

an angelic monkey Cookie ~ I saw your post in Musings, thank you for your kind words regarding Eli.....his due date would have been this Friday and things are kinda tough right now for our family but with the prayers and love from everyone we will make it.

The myspace page is mine, but I haven't updated it in eons........I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks again.

NOW~I'm so d@mn frustrated with this case, where in the h#ll is Haleigh??????? I say search that property and behind that trailer again, LE GET you @ss in gear and DO SOMETHING!

sadly, Eli passed away on my birthday so I won't soon forget the date....sorry again for your loss....

on a happier note, you look like a hot mamma!

Thanks cookie~sorry about Eli's death happening on your birthday Sad......oh, by the way there are many people on myspace (no way to tell which one is me, but thanks anyway.)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: July 15, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

I don't know what the 7-14-09 notation means, but something was noted.

542005DR001321FDXXXX 2005-09-16 PATERNITY
Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES Defendants
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN - FL#

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

I'm not sure what the Florida courts mean by AWN but the general government/military acronym AWN stands for Alert/Warning/Notice.  So, IMO, it sounds the parties are being noticed about a decision. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 15, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »

I don't know what the 7-14-09 notation means, but something was noted.

542005DR001321FDXXXX 2005-09-16 PATERNITY
Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES Defendants
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN - FL#

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

I'm not sure what the Florida courts mean by AWN but the general government/military acronym AWN stands for Alert/Warning/Notice.  So, IMO, it sounds the parties are being noticed about a decision. 

Thanks Spydee!

Heart
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: July 15, 2009, 07:08:18 PM »

morning Heart..
sounds like TJ is as disgusted and frustrated as the rest of us are....
Yes, he is and so is Cobra
Gunny and I have been searching over in satsuma area since February.
I started with Equuess and then went on tips given to me.
I have been set up horribly.
Because of this and my faith, I really truly believe that this angel, Gunny's Angel, is still alive. I believe that the searches are a distraction so they have more time. I hope that we find her in time. There has to be a money trail somewhere. Keys are the shoes and the money trail.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: July 15, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »

Keys are the shoes and the money trail.
huh???  what am i missing about the shoes???

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: July 15, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

morning Heart..
Because of this and my faith, I really truly believe that this angel, Gunny's Angel, is still alive. I believe that the searches are a distraction so they have more time. I hope that we find her in time. There has to be a money trail somewhere. Keys are the shoes and the money trail.

bl what is your opinion of Charles Holmseth's article  http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20HaLeigh%20Family%20Fake%20Search.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: July 15, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

morning Heart..

bl what is your opinion of Charles Holmseth's article  http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20HaLeigh%20Family%20Fake%20Search.htm

Oh and bl just a thank you for helping to find HaLeigh and keeping us updated.  You are doing what some of us that are far away wish that we can participate in.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: July 15, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »

morning Heart..

B-  I sure hope that you are right...I feel that Haleigh is still alive as well...have always felt that way..glad that you do too!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

an angelic monkey Cookie ~ I saw your post in Musings, thank you for your kind words regarding Eli.....his due date would have been this Friday and things are kinda tough right now for our family but with the prayers and love from everyone we will make it.

The myspace page is mine, but I haven't updated it in eons........I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks again.

NOW~I'm so d@mn frustrated with this case, where in the h#ll is Haleigh??????? I say search that property and behind that trailer again, LE GET you @ss in gear and DO SOMETHING!

sadly, Eli passed away on my birthday so I won't soon forget the date....sorry again for your loss....

on a happier note, you look like a hot mamma!

Thanks cookie~sorry about Eli's death happening on your birthday Sad......oh, by the way there are many people on myspace (no way to tell which one is me, but thanks anyway.)

well, some cute ladies on that site, no matter who they are! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: July 15, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »

morning Heart..

was the psychic fake??  was the fake FBI agent in on it with the psychic??  where in the heck did he come from??  did he just pop up??  a psychic DOG???  so who really called Cobra???

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: July 15, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »

did you look at the report to the feds..the notary can't spell her own name...Lhynne??

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1011 on: July 16, 2009, 03:31:47 AM »

B-  I sure hope that you are right...I feel that Haleigh is still alive as well...have always felt that way..glad that you do too!
[/quote]

I SECOND THAT COOKIE AND BLS!!!!!!!!  Or would that be I THIRD THAT??????

And yes, thank you for doing what we all so desperately wish we could be doing if we didn't live so far far away.  Looking for HaLeigh.  She's never far from my mind...I'm always thinking about this little girl and wondering if RIGHT THAT MOMENT, she might be found.  (((BLSTARKE)))))   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: July 16, 2009, 07:23:45 AM »

Good Morning All!

5 Months Later, No Sign Of Little Haleigh Cummings

http://www.wkrg.com/raw_news/article/5-months-later-no-sign-of-little-haleigh-cummings/187598/Jul-16-2009_5-04-am/

By (AP) SATSUMA, Fla.
Published: Thu, July 16, 2009 - 4:57 am CST Last Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009 - 5:04 am CST

For Haleigh Cummings' grandmother, it's not knowing what happened to the 5-year-old girl that tears her apart.

Is Haleigh alive or dead? Did someone take her from her father's doublewide mobile home early Feb. 10 or did she wander away in the middle of the night?

"If she is alive, are they taking care of her, feeding her? We wonder if we are going to ever see her again," Marie Griffis said.

Since Day One, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it believes the girl was abducted from the home hidden beneath towering trees near the end of a sparsely populated rural dirt street.

Ironically, Haleigh was reported missing just hours before a memorial service was held in Orlando for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, whose body had been found after months of searching. The victim's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder. That case has somewhat overshadowed Haleigh's disappearance because of the heavy news media coverage in the Orlando area.

After searching thousands of acres on foot, on horseback and from the air and following hundreds of leads, digging through trash bins and interviewing dozens of people, the sheriff's office still doesn't have a suspect in Haleigh disappearance. A reward of $35,000 has not broken the case.

"We have to operate on several theories. Stranger abduction is one of them," Maj. Gary Bowling said. "We are investigating every possibility. There any number of things that could have happened."

Investigators quickly contacted all the sexual predators living in the area, about 60 miles southwest of Jacksonville, to eliminate them as possible suspects.

"We are working on it every day," Bowling said. "There has been a high level of frustration from the beginning of not being able to get to the logical conclusion, solve the case and return Haleigh to her family."

Authorities first learned of Haleigh's disappearance in a 911 call from Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend of Ronald Cummings, the girl's father. She told investigators Haleigh was missing when she awoke at about 3 a.m. and noticed the back door was propped open with a brick. Cummings, who worked a night shift at a bridge manufacturing company, arrived home about that time.

Investigators sealed off the area, searching it on foot with dogs and later horses. Airplanes and helicopters looked from the air, while boats plied the nearby St. Johns River.

After a round-table discussion in early June with the sheriff's office, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the FBI and the State Attorney's Office, it was announced that there were still more than 4,000 leads being followed.

"We are not ruling out any possibility," Bowling said. Another meeting is expected soon.

While the search continued, a soap opera developed. Haleigh's parents never married, and bad blood developed after they split. Cummings, who had a job, was given custody of Haleigh and her brother.

Cummings' family was barred from the mobile home for several weeks, so they set up a camp down the street, sleeping on cots, watching a big-screen television. About a half-mile away, Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and Griffis erected a large tent. Both camps catered to the growing media crowd.

The Sheffield-Griffis family believe Cummings and Croslin have been inconsistent in their stories to authorities. In a TV interview Sheffield also accused Cummings of physically and verbally abusing her while she was pregnant with Haleigh and of hitting the girl. But in another TV interview, she said Cummings is a good father who would not hurt the girl.

About a month after the little girl disappeared, Cummings and Croslin married and then appeared on NBC's "Today" show while on their honeymoon.

After questions developed over the care of Haleigh and her little brother, both Sheffield and Cummings obtained free legal counsel.

A call to Gregory Kimball, an attorney representing Haleigh's father, was not returned and a woman who answered the telephone at the office said Cummings was no longer doing interviews.

Deputies recently searched the property near Glen St. Mary in north Florida where Griffis and Sheffield live. They found nothing.

Griffis believes the case will eventually be solved.

"I still think the police have something. They just haven't put it all together yet. When they get all this evidence in and they can put all this stuff in one big pile, they will tell the people what they have and make an arrest," she said.

Ernie Allen, president and CEO of The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, said while speed is important, someone knows what happened to Haleigh and law enforcement just needs their information to solve the case.

"There is hope that Haleigh Cummings is alive and she is recoverable," Allen said, adding that only a third of stranger abductions result in death.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: July 16, 2009, 07:33:46 AM »

Justice for Haleigh Cummings

http://www.justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/htt...

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: July 16, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »

Investigators "don't leave any stone unturned" in Haleigh case

By Karen Voyles & Lise Fisher
Staff Writers

Published: Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 11:42 p.m.

Putnam County investigators continue to wait for the right tip that could lead them to Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her Satsuma home in February.

Last month, officers searched the grounds at the Baker County home of the child's maternal grandmother. They located animal remains, confirming information that animals had been buried on the land and ensuring that "we don't leave any stone unturned" in the ongoing search for the child, according to the Sheriff's Office.

No suspects have been named in Haleigh's disappearance and no motive has been advanced by the Sheriff's Office as to what could have happened to the child.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this week there currently are no plans for additional searches without credible information calling for one. And, absent new developments, a second meeting gathering investigators from different agencies working on the case also has not been scheduled.

The Sheriff's Office does not consider the case cold, he said.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090716/COLUMNISTS/907161051/1002?Title=Investigators-don-t-leave-any-stone-unturned-in-Haleigh-case

Heart
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1015 on: July 16, 2009, 08:06:29 AM »

morning Heart..

From your words to God's ears, Cookie!

Good Morning Monkeys!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: July 16, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »

BNN Radio - Haleigh Cummings - Armando Aldazabal
Posted on July 16th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Book Reviews, Interview, Reviews, crime

Our program on Sunday will be looking at the latest developments in the case, and for the most part they are depressing. Sources close to the case, as in family members are reported as saying that they have been told by law enforcement that effectively the investigation is back to square one. How can that be? That would mean that five months of hard work by investigators has been for nothing. A bitter pill indeed!

One very contentious subject is how offers of help have been rebuffed by Putnam County. Early in the search Tim Miller and his Texas Equusearch team joined in the hunt. Tim is no beginner in this business and has both the tools and manpower to assist in any search of this kind. Law enforcement apparently made it clear to Tim that his services were not appreciated. Tim left, preferring to concentrate his efforts in places he was wanted.

I have heard of several instances where individuals have wanted to assist in the search, only to be informed that the best way they could help was by going home. This is a strange tactic to employ. Usually help is embraced, if for no other reason that the publicity it generates. Keeping the case, and the picture of the missing child in the minds of the general public is a vital tool. Someone somewhere might have their memory jogged. A little gold nugget of information might come to light.

Putnam County officials claim to have received over 4000 tips relating to Haleigh Cummings, surely one of these tips must lead somewhere?

Join us on Sunday at 3pm central to hear the latest developments in the frustrating Haleigh Cummings case. To tune into either program just point your web browser at www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before the show goes to air, you will see the link to the live broadcast on the front page.

As always our phone lines will be open, and we invite listeners to call in with their questions and comments.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121585

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: July 16, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

Morning CBB and all monkeys!

Heart, you have a new look! cutey patutey!

thanks for the articles on Haleigh...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1018 on: July 16, 2009, 10:20:46 AM »

I don't know, but I think her shoes were still at home. The money trail, I totally don't get, who has a lot of money in all this? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1019 on: July 16, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »

I don't know, but I think her shoes were still at home. The money trail, I totally don't get, who has a lot of money in all this? 

Color me cofused too ....I don't know what money is being referred to exactly, I just know my check still hasn't been cashed and after 6 month (IIRC) it's no good, so it's not like Crystal, IMO is using this as a money making scheme....I'm just SICK of it all, and want Haleigh found alive or otherwise, and unfortunately I do think she's gone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.