June 27, 2024, 05:38:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #17 6/26/09 - 8/6/09  (Read 444766 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: July 22, 2009, 01:36:35 AM »

Just wanted to post this picture I got off from Crystals page........so cute!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: July 22, 2009, 09:11:21 AM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: July 22, 2009, 09:32:55 AM »

Mornin' Monkeys, totally OT but...IM where is the best place to read about the Billings tragedy?  I'm so close but not close enough to know where to read up.  TIA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1203 on: July 22, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »

Dallas , Texas.....there is that Texas again...I wonder if Orlando was with Ron when he went to visit Texas?

I did not see any alias for Orlando Traylor on his arrest record in Putnam County.

Is this Matthew/s surname thing just grasping at straws?

Heart,

I posted the links to my information, have you read them? 

Have you researched O.C.T.? If you did you research or read my links, you would know about the other names. I am a good monkey who knows how to dig!

Look up Orlando on peoplefinders.com...

Please go back and read the other links...before you ask stupid questions, if I'm grasping at straws!  Do your homework.

Thank-you

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: July 22, 2009, 12:05:57 PM »

I posted this theory a while back ...now I am not sure what to think...you are right it has been way too long for anything to make sense ...I pray that this baby is still alive...

It's a good theory, well thought out, and interesting. Except for one thing. Ggma Sykes would have never left Jr. there, not protected, she would have taken him too. Big drug dealers don't just threaten one child, they go after the whole family. And Ggma would not have knocked Misty out, rendered her unconscious, and left Jr. with no one to watch him, allowing these drug dealers to possibly come back and take him. If their target is not there, they would have just taken the other child.

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1205 on: July 22, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »

I agree, I don't think it had anything to do with Drug dealers, if it had they would have gone after Ron.. They wouldn't wait until Ron was at work  they would have hit the house while he was there.. He would have been and still would be the primary target.

That is typically true~but there are exception ......Nick Markowitz (sp) was kidnapped and murdered over his brother's 1200.00 drug debt. It can and does happen, remember the little boy kidnapped from Vegas last yr??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1206 on: July 22, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »

It can and does happen, but I just don't see it in this case, but I suppose anything can happen. I personally feel everything was botched from the beginning, and how do you go back and fix that?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1207 on: July 22, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »

It can and does happen, but I just don't see it in this case, but I suppose anything can happen. I personally feel everything was botched from the beginning, and how do you go back and fix that?

I agree with you 100%, and there is NO way to go back and fix anything.....IMO even the evidence they gathered like the door wouldn't be admissable due to everyone else having access to it. I also agree that I don't think retribution is the reason Haleigh is missing, even though it happens from time to time.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: July 22, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »

Complaint Filed to 7th Judicial Circuit Judge

http://writeintoaction.com/complaint%207th%20district.pdf

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: July 22, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »

Wow, he better be able to back this up, and back it up big time. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: July 22, 2009, 06:10:13 PM »

Wow, he better be able to back this up, and back it up big time. 

now this is a bombshell....as Nancy would say!
I don't even know what to say about it! only that I hope that it is true cause that would mean that Haleigh is alive...which I do believe...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: July 22, 2009, 06:15:29 PM »

He's writing a book, that's all I need to know.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: July 22, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

So true NRCG~seems this one has a vendetta at least to me

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: July 22, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

So true NRCG~seems this one has a vendetta at least to me
    All he is thinking about is money.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: July 22, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »

from RadioNewz  Twitter - First time I visit and this is what I found.

Shocked conversations across 2 forums follows the Bombshell dropped by Justice for Haleigh Blogger - RC NOT AT WORK!!!

Silence at 1 forum!

4 minutes ago from web UPDATE!!!!!! WAS RONALD CUMMINGS AT WORK? .. http://justiceforhaleigh

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: July 22, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »

Shocked conversations across 2 forums follows the Bombshell dropped by Justice for Haleigh Blogger - RC NOT AT WORK!!!

Silence at 1 forum!

4 minutes ago from web UPDATE!!!!!! WAS RONALD CUMMINGS AT WORK? .. http://justiceforhaleigh

I haven't seen any motions filed against PDM bridges yet for letting Ron go....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: July 22, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »

Silence at 1 forum!

Thanks, doesn't surprise me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: July 22, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

It says the link is broken 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: July 22, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

It says the link is broken 

http://justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/2009/07/was-ron-cummings-at-work.html#comments

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1219 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

Silence at 1 forum!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Was Ron Cummings at Work?

That seems to be the most compelling question in this case other than "Where is Haleigh?"
To date, law enforcement has said little about this aspect of the timeline other than to announce that they are "satisfied" with Ron Cummings' work hours. They have not said they are "satisfied" that he was at work for his entire shift. They have not said they are "satisfied" with Mr. Cummings' whereabouts during his shift. They have been ambiguous and in my opinion there is a reason for that.
Since the onset of the investigation there has been no confirmation but a great deal of speculation. This blogger makes every attempt to keep all posts based on fact as well as limit giving credence to rumors unless facts seem to support them. On this topic, I have no choice but to rely on the accounts of people who know best rather than media interviews and PCSO information since nothing definitive is out there as of yet.
Numerous people have made off the record statements about Ron's whereabouts that evening. I received one statement in an e mail this morning with permission to publish.
We have heard that Ron arrived to work between 8-9 PM, that he left early and was seen on surveillence video at a convenience store prior to 3 AM, the scheduled end of Ron's shift. We have heard of witness accounts that Mr. Cummings was seen in Crescent City around 6PM that evening, drunk and demanding money. We have heard that Ron was seen getting prepared to head to a known drug house to rob a drug dealer of several thousand dollars.
Ron's employer, PDM Bridge has remained quiet throughout the controversy. They have never confirmed that Ron Cummings was at work that evening. One would assume that when PDM representatives spoke with the press in the beginning, expressing their support for Ron Cummings they would have been more than glad to provide confirmation that Cummings was at work that evening, thereby clearing their employee of any suspicion for his daughter's disappearance. That never happened.
The one clear statement PDM Bridge did make was on April 3 when they terminated Mr. Cummings' employment for "abandoning" his job. PDM is a large company that accepts many government contracts. They likely have significant legal representation and would not have terminated an employee as sympathetic as the father of a missing child without good reason. Could it be that the job "abandonment" occurred the evening of February 9?
I have long suspected that Ron's termination had less to do with the time he missed after Haleigh's disappearance and more to do with the events of the evening she disappeared. This suspicion was confirmed in an e mail I received this morning.
According to this e mail, many of Ron Cummings' former coworkers are following this story closely on the internet and have been reading this blog in recent days. The person who e mailed me is one of them, a night shift employee at PDM Bridge in Palatka. He wanted me to know that neither he nor his other night shift coworkers recall seeing Ron Cummings at work the night of February 9. He reiterated that not one person that he knows of saw Ron on PDM Bridge property the evening that Haleigh disappeared.
I cannot confirm the authenticity of this person but the tone of the sender leads me to believe that they are telling the truth. This person further expressed his certainty that Ron is hiding something with regard to Haleigh's disappearance and his concern for Haleigh's younger brother.

I wonder if this is really why he lost his job, he left early and "abandonded" it???/

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.