April 18, 2024, 11:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P. David Carradine (found dead in Bangkok)  (Read 8566 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 04, 2009, 11:59:44 AM »

OH WAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!    I love this man   
Actor David Carradine found dead in Bangkok

BANGKOK - Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok. A news report said he was found hanged in his hotel room and was believed to have committed suicide.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He said the embassy was informed by Thai authorities that Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the Thai newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room.

It said Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot a movie and had been staying at the hotel since Tuesday.

The newspaper said Carradine could not be contacted after he failed to appear for a meal with the rest of the film crew on Wednesday, and that his body was found by a hotel maid at 10 a.m. Thursday morning. The name of the movie was not immediately available.

It said a preliminary police investigation found that he had hanged himself with a cord used with the room's curtains. It cited police as saying he had been dead at least 12 hours and there was no sign that he had been assaulted.

A police officer at Bangkok's Lumpini precinct station would not confirm the identity of the dead man to The Associated Press, but said the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel had reported that a male guest killed himself there.

Carradine was a leading member of a venerable Hollywood acting family that included his father, character actor John Carradine, and brother Keith.

In all, he appeared in more than 100 feature films with such directors as Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman and Hal Ashby.

But he was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine, a Shaolin priest traveling the 1800s American frontier West in the TV series "Kung Fu," which aired in 1972-75.

He reprised the role in a mid-1980s TV movie and played Caine's grandson in the 1990s syndicated series "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues."

He returned to the top in recent years as the title character in Quentin Tarantino's two-part saga "Kill Bill."
http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2009/06/04/ap/entertainment/d98jtom01.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:05:25 PM »

RIP David  an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/entertainment/ent_ap_bangkok_david_carradine_found_dead_in_thailand_200906041010_2490071
David Carradine found
dead in Bangkok

US Embassy confirms actor's death

Updated: Thursday, 04 Jun 2009, 1:18 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 04 Jun 2009, 9:11 AM CDT

* GRANT PECK, Associated Press Writer

BANGKOK (AP) - David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" whose career roared back to life when he played the assassin-turned-victim in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill," was found dead Thursday in Thailand. Police said he appeared to have hanged himself.

The officer responsible for investigating the death, Teerapop Luanseng, said the 72-year-old actor was staying at a suite at the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel.

"I can confirm that we found his body, naked, hanging in the closet," Teerapop said. He said police suspected suicide.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, said the embassy was informed by Thai authorities that Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

Carradine was in Bangkok shooting the movie "Stretch," said his manager, Chuck Binder.

"We're very saddened, he was a wonderful guy," said Lori Binder, a partner in the agency that represented Carradine.

The Web site of the Thai newspaper The Nation said Carradine could not be contacted after he failed to appear for a meal with the rest of the film crew on Wednesday, and that his body was found by a hotel maid at 10 a.m. Thursday morning.

It said a preliminary police investigation found that he had hanged himself with a cord used with the suite's curtains. It cited police as saying there was no sign that he had been assaulted.

Police said Carradine's body was taken to a hospital for an autopsy which would be carried out Friday.

In all, Carradine appeared in more than 100 feature films with such directors as Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman and Hal Ashby. One of his prominent early film roles was as singer Woody Guthrie in Ashby's 1976 biopic "Bound for Glory."

But he was best known for his role as Kwai Chang Caine, a Shaolin priest traveling the 1800s American frontier West in the TV series "Kung Fu," which aired in 1972-75.

He reprised the role in a mid-1980s TV movie and played Caine's grandson in the 1990s syndicated series "Kung Fu: The Legend Continues."

He returned to the top in recent years as the title character in Quentin Tarantino's two-part saga "Kill Bill."
<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »

So sad.  I really liked him.    R.I.P. David  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:41:50 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-david-carradine5-2009jun05,0,644033.story

David Carradine, star of 'Kung Fu,' dies at 72
Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
Actor David Carradine in New York in April.
Carradine was found dead in his hotel room in Bangkok, where he was working on a movie. A Thai newspaper indicates he committed suicide; the U.S. Embassy confirms his death but offers no details.
By Dennis McLellan
8:30 AM PDT, June 4, 2009
David Carradine, who became a TV icon on the early 1970s western series "Kung Fu" and had a long career in the movies, has been found dead in Bangkok, Thailand. He was 72.

Carradine was found hanged in his hotel room today, the Thai newspaper The Nation reported on its website, citing unidentified police sources. He was believed to have committed suicide.
The actor, who was in Bangkok to shoot a movie, could not be contacted after he failed to appear for a meal with the film crew on Wednesday, the newspaper said. His body was found by a hotel maid at 10 a.m. this morning.

The Associated Press reported that Michael Turner, a spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, confirmed Carradine's death, but out of consideration for the actor's family could not provide more details.
he son of noted character actor John Carradine, David Carradine appeared in more than 100 films, including Martin Scorsese's "Boxcar Bertha" (1972) and Ingmar Bergman's "The Serpent's Egg" (1977). He also played folk singer Woody Guthrie in Hal Ashby's "Bound for Glory" (1976) and was Bill in Quentin Tarantino's two "Kill Bill" films (2003 and 2004).

Carradine starred as a peace-loving Buddhist monk with a flair for the martial arts in "Kung Fu," which ran on ABC from 1972 to 1975. The hourlong series featured Carradine as the shaven-headed Kwai Chang Caine, the orphaned son of an American man and a Chinese woman.

When Caine's mentor, Master Po, is murdered by the Chinese emperor's nephew, Caine kills the nephew. To avoid execution, he flees to the American West, where he begins a search for his half brother.

Born in Hollywood on Dec. 8, 1936, Carradine studied music theory and composition at what is now called San Francisco State University. He developed an interest in acting while writing music for drama department revues and joined a Shakespearean repertory company.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b127499_carradines_family_friends_dispute.html
Carradine's Family, Friends Dispute Suicide Theory

Today 2:03 PM PDT by Josh Grossberg and Whitney English
Now that he no longer walks the Earth, David Carradine is genuinely missed.

Friends, family and fans are reeling from the news of the sudden, mysterious death today of the star of Kung Fu and Kill Bill.

"My Uncle David was a brilliantly talented, fiercely intelligent and generous man. He was the nexus of our family in so many ways, and drew us together and kept us connected. I adored him as a child, and as an adult I admired and respected him," actress and Carradine niece Martha Plimpton says in a statement to E! News. "We will all miss him terribly, and are so grateful for everyone's condolences."

Celebrity fans like Kirstie Alley and The Office's Rainn Wilson took to Twitter to celebrate the late actor's legacy.

Thai police say a maid discovered the 72-year-old Carradine's naked body hanging in a wardrobe in his luxury Bangkok hotel suite. There was no sign of foul play, and so far authorities believe the death to be a suicide.

But that theory is being disputed by those who knew him best.

"He was a very strong person, and I don't think it's likely at all that it was a suicide," mother-in-law Betty Fraser exclusively tells E! News.
Despite police statements to the contrary, Fraser says, "I think it was either an accident or a break-in because it was a large hotel and [he was] American."

Fraser says her daughter, Carradine's widow, Anne, was informed of the bad news early this morning and is understandably in a very "fragile" state.

"Anne called us last night in the middle of the night," she says. "She wasn't with him. This was a very short shoot, with a French film company. We only heard that he was going just a week or two before he left."

The family has gathered at the couple's Los Angeles-area home and is in touch with the U.S. embassy and investigators.

Fraser says Carradine had been in good spirits a month ago, when the family got together for the San Luis Obispo Film Festival in central California. "He was great," she recalls. "He loved riding horses. Anne and David came up with the kids and it was really a very nice affair. They put us up in a nice hotel there."

Carradine's rep, Chuck Binder, also flatly rejected the notion that the actor took his life.

"It's all under police investigation. We definitely don't believe it was a suicide," says Binder, adding that Carradine "was a great guy and a great client and a great friend."

And Kill Bill costar Vivica Fox tells PopEater, "I would have never, ever thought that he would kill himself. I find that to be almost unbelievable that he hung himself. He did not seem like the person that would take his own life. It just seems so out of character."

But Carradine did suffer from depression, ex-wife Marina Anderson tells RadarOnline, and the actor himself admitted to having dark thoughts, according to Britain's Telegraph.

The newspaper's website reprinted a 2004 interview with the martial-arts enthusiast in which he said he had grappled with thoughts of killing himself.

"Look, there was a period in my life when I had a single action Colt 45, loaded, in my desk drawer. And every night I'd take it out and think about blowing my head off, and then decide not to and go on with my life. Put it back in the drawer and open up the laptop and continue writing my autobiography or whatever," he was quoted as saying. "But it was just to see."

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:53:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/28521032/kung_fu_actor_david_carradine_found_dead_in_bangkok
"Kung Fu" Actor David Carradine Found Dead in Bangkok
A look back at five of the star's most memorable roles

CHRIS HARRISPosted Jun 04, 2009 2:35 PM
A note on David Carradine's official Website confirms that the 72-year-old actor, perhaps best known for his role as Shaolin priest Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV series Kung Fu, died June 2nd in Bankok. Carradine was on location in Thailand shooting a film called Stretch. According to a Thai police official, Carradine's body was discovered hanging by a nylon rope in his closet at the Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel, CNN reports. An autopsy is being conducted and an investigation has begun, though there were no signs of forced entry.

Carradine, who played a kung fu master in the Jonas Brothers' video for "Burnin' Up," came from fine theatrical stock. He was the son of legendary character actor John Carradine, and his brothers Keith (Dexter) and Robert (Revenge of the Nerds) are also actors. He is also the uncle of Ever Carradine (Party of Five) and Martha Plimpton (The Goonies). Carradine appeared in more than 100 films, and worked with such directors as Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman, Quentin Tarantino and Hal Ashby.

While he was easily recognizable from recent appearances in Yellowbook and Lipton television spots, Carradine's lengthy career was filled with memorable performances. Here are five must-see roles from the four-time Golden Globe-nominated Carradine's impressive career:

Bill: In Quentin Tarantino's two-part Kill Bill series (released in late 2003 and early 2004, respectively), Carradine plays "Snake Charmer," the leader of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. Carradine's portrayal of the heartless killer who puts a hit out on his pregnant lady love, The Bride (Uma Thurman), introduced him to a new generation.

Shane: Carradine played the title role in this American Western television series based on Jack Schaefer's 1949 book. He was praised for bringing his role of a traveler and ex-gunfighter who defends a woman's land from a ruthless baron to glorious life.

Kwai Chang Caine: Carradine starred in the long-running ?70s series Kung Fu as Caine, a Shaolin monk-trained journeyman who seeks out his half-brother, Danny Caine, and exacts justice along the way.

Woody Guthrie: In the 1976 biopic Bound for Glory, Carradine portrays the legendary folk singer as he attempted to bring attention to the desperate plight of the Okie Dust Bowl refugees in California during the Great Depression.

Poon Dong: In this year's Crank: High Voltage, Carradine plays the 100-year-old head of the Chinese Triad, who orders his men to track down and remove (for transplantation in his own chest) the seemingly indestructible heart of Chev Chelios, played by Jason Statham.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »

'Kung Fu' legend found dead in Bangkok 

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Entertainment/Kung+legend+Carradine+found+dead+Bangkok/1662375/story.html   

David Carradine Found Hanging Naked, Thai Police Officer Says 

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272626371.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 06:31:01 AM »

BANGKOK - The body of American actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," was found in a hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and his death may have been accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said they suspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

Thai police completed an autopsy on Carradine Friday but so far have not released the results.

Dr. Nanthana Sirisap, director of Chulalongkorn Hospital's Autopsy Center, told reporters that the autopsy was conducted because of the "unusual circumstances surrounding Carradine's death," but he did not elaborate.
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/news/celebrity/ny-etcarr0606,0,2379240.story

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:25 AM »

Thai police: Carradine death may be accidental

A copy of Thailand's Daily XPRESS newspaper reporting the obituary of actor AP – A copy of Thailand's Daily XPRESS newspaper reporting the obituary of actor David Carradine, is seen …

* Carradine death probe Play Video Video:Carradine death probe Reuters
    * US actor David Carradine may have died from a sex act gone wrong Play Video Video:US actor David Carradine may have died from a sex act gone wrong AFP

By MICHAEL CASEY, Associated Press Writer Michael Casey, Associated Press Writer – 53 mins ago

BANGKOK – The body of American actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," was found in a hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and his death may have been caused by accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said they suspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope tied around his genitals and another rope around his neck.

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure."

Thai police completed an autopsy on Carradine on Friday. But Police Col. Somprasong Yenthuam, superintendent of the Lumpini police station, which is handling the case, said results would not be ready for at least three weeks because the cause of death was unclear. He called the time lag "normal."

Dr. Nanthana Sirisap, director of Chulalongkorn Hospital's Autopsy Center, told reporters that the autopsy was conducted because of the "unusual circumstances surrounding Carradine's death," but did not elaborate.

Police Lt. Teerapop Luanseng had said Thursday that Carradine's body was found "naked, hanging in a closet," and that police at the time suspected suicide.

But one of Carradine's managers dismissed the theory.

"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."

Carradine had flown to Thailand last week and began work on a film titled "Stretch" two days before his death, Smith said. He had several other projects lined up after the action film, which was being directed by Charles De Meaux.

Carradine was in good spirits when he left the U.S. for Thailand on May 29 to work on "Stretch," Smith said.

"David was excited to do it and excited to be a part of it," she said by phone from Beverly Hills.

Filming began Tuesday, she said, adding that the crew was devastated by Carradine's death and did not wish to speak publicly about it for the time being.

Aurelio Giraudo, the hotel's general manager, said Carradine checked into the hotel May 31 and he last saw him June 3. He said Carradine chatted with staff and even played piano a few nights in the lobby as well as flute which the "guests really enjoyed."

"I was a fan. I had a very nice talk with him when he checked in," Giraudo told The Associated Press. "He was very much a person full of life. I mentioned to him that I had seen (the movie) "Crank" with my family and that was the last smile he gave me."

Giraudo said a chambermaid discovered Carradine's body, adding that she knocked and entered after there was no response. Police arrived shortly thereafter.

Somprasong said there was no evidence there was anyone else in the room at the time of Carradine's death.

Carradine, a martial arts practitioner himself, was best known for the U.S. TV series "Kung Fu," which aired in 1972-75. He played Kwai Chang Caine, an orphan who was raised by Shaolin monks and fled China after killing the emperor's nephew in retaliation for the murder of his kung fu master.

Carradine also appeared in more than 100 feature films with such directors as Martin Scorsese, Ingmar Bergman and Hal Ashby.

He returned to the top in recent years as the title character in Quentin Tarantino's two-part saga "Kill Bill." Bill, the worldly father figure of a pack of crack assassins, was a shadowy presence in 2003's "Kill Bill — Vol. 1." In that film, one of Bill's former assassins (Uma Thurman) begins a vengeful rampage against her old associates, including Bill.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090605/ap_en_mo/as_carradine_death

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 12:56:23 PM »

an angelic monkey RIP David Carradine  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 11:00:24 PM »

Cops: Carradine death
may be accidenta
l
Autopsy complete, no results released
yet

Updated: Friday, 05 Jun 2009, 10:25 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 05 Jun 2009, 6:01 AM CDT

* MICHAEL CASEY, Associated Press Writer
BANGKOK (AP) - The body of American actor David Carradine, best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," was found in a hotel room closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals, and his death may have been caused by accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said they suspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory and authorities later said no suicide note was found in his room.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope tied around his genitals and another rope around his neck.

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure."

Thai police completed an autopsy on Carradine on Friday. But Police Col. Somprasong Yenthuam, superintendent of the Lumpini police station, which is handling the case, said results would not be ready for at least three weeks because the cause of death was unclear. He called the time lag "normal."

Dr. Nanthana Sirisap, director of Chulalongkorn Hospital's Autopsy Center, told reporters that the autopsy was conducted because of the "unusual circumstances surrounding Carradine's death," but did not elaborate.

Police Lt. Teerapop Luanseng had said Thursday that Carradine's body was found "naked, hanging in a closet," and that police at the time suspected suicide.

But one of Carradine's managers dismissed the theory.

"All we can say is, we know David would never have committed suicide," said Tiffany Smith of Binder & Associates, his management company. "We're just waiting for them to finish the investigation and find out what really happened. He really appreciated everything life has to give ... and that's not something David would ever do to himself."

Pornthip Rojanasunand, director of Thailand's Central Institute of Forensic Science, said Carradine may have died attempting a sex act known as auto-erotic asphyxiation — cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal.

The practice is said to result in a form of giddiness and euphoria — similar to alcohol or drug intoxication — that enhances the sexual experience.

"If you hang yourself by the neck, you don't need so much pressure to kill yourself. Those who get highly sexually aroused tend to forget this fact," Pornthip said.
<snipped>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 11:56:11 AM »

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=414400&GT1=28103
Hundreds honor David Carradine at funeral
June 13, 2009, 11:44 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Hundreds gathered to honor David Carradine at a sprawling hillside cemetery on Saturday during a funeral that was attended by family, former co-stars and other Hollywood friends.

The invitation-only services were held indoors at the Hall of Liberty at Forest Lawn-Hollywood Hills, a 400-acre cemetery laid out adjacent to Los Angeles' Griffith Park.

Mostly gloomy skies prevailed outside, with cold blasts of wind sweeping across the cemetery. The funeral lasted more than two hours and as more than 400 mourners left, clouds parted in the west offering a magnificent sunset.

Guests gathered and hugged outside the hall, where security ensured only invited guests gained entry.

They gathered more than a week after Carradine, 72, was found hanging in a Bangkok hotel room on June 4. Thai authorities continue to investigate his death. A statement released Thursday by a private pathologist said suicide had been ruled out as a cause of death.

Carradine's family stayed out of sight from a small group of reporters and cameras. His burial was private. Brothers Keith and Robert Carradine asked for privacy and understanding while the family mourned in a statement released on Thursday.

Keith Carradine briefly appeared outside before the service and greeted some people before heading back inside.
<snipped>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »

RIP David Carradine

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=414400&GT1=28103

snip:

Some mourners on Saturday opted for bits of Western flair, with some sporting cowboy boots and hats and turquoise jewelry. Keith Carradine wore a bolo tie.

Programs handed out to guests included a photo of a smiling Carradine in a tuxedo on the cover and sketch of the actor on the back, above lyrics to "Midnight Rider" by The Allman Brothers Band.

The program indicated several remembrances by Carradine's family and song selections that included The Beatles' "Let It Be" and Ludwig von Beethoven's "Requiem for a Fallen Hero."

Midnight Rider Lyrics

Artist(Band):The Allman Brothers Band

Well, I've got to run to keep from hidin',
And I'm bound to keep on ridin'.
And I've got one more silver dollar,
But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no,
Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.

And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing,
And the road goes on forever,
But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no

And I've gone by the point of caring,
Some old bed I'll soon be sharing,

But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no

No, I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no

No, I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.