April 25, 2024, 01:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastor Clifford LANE Lawless  (Read 90515 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

DoubleD
Do you think there is a possiblity that Lane assumed Paul's identity or vice versa?

well again , anything is possible.  being paul was dead it would be easy to pick up his ID and use it, but it seems it is the clifford lane lawless name which is the one being used by "LANE" ( whoever the heck he really is LOL)  His relatives seem to call him "LANE".  he is in news articles visiting the family as "LANE".  so has he used that name all of his life?  or when did he decide to use it instead of clifford.  now using the middle name is very common.  but what name is he getting married under and what names are his kids born under.  they certainly are not having their births recorded under the names they are going by.  where are these birth records.  was he oversees in the military? where they born out of country? are they born under other names and adopted?

let me try something else

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

Hey
WHY isn't Paul listed as Lane's brother in the ABOVE post??????
See post #2 in Genealogy section
Children of GEORGE LAWLESS and JESSIE DICUS are:
5.   i.   CLIFFORD "LANE"3 LAWLESS.
   ii.   PAUL GEORGE LAWLESS, b. January 24, 1927; d. March 26, 1997, Hyattsville, Prince Georges, Maryland, United States of America.

Paul George was born in Maryland.
 study

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »

keep an eye out for anything out of bailey county texas.

okay, I know a little bit more about what I am looking for than I say   Not about this case, but about some other things which I have wondered this case might connect to.  ugh... so there is a reason why I specifically want people to keep an eye out for anything bailey county texas.  There has been known to be "fake birth records" coming out of that county for years.  These records don't necessarily state the child was born there, they just originate through there.  So if any of the people in this family has ties to there, I want to know about it.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »

Me getting confused, there is a Landon L. Lawless out of OK that uses the name Lane Lawless, as he is the resident agent of Lane Lawless, Inc. (see post #97 in Blink org.).
I guess that's why I call Clifford "Clifford" or CLL.  Trust me, it doesn't take much to confuse me at all (which makes doing research on these families sooooo much fun).   
When I get lost, I don't feel bad.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »

I'm not convinced that the Pastor didn't fiddle with his identity and possibly took on his brother's life...So would he be Lane or Paul?

well there really should be a birth record for him in the state of washington.  there should be a marriage license for him in stanislaus county/modesto calif, if the church records are not lies.  And his kids should be born in either washington or cali.  Now that is just common sense  Monkey Devil!

lets go to paul's death record and see where he got his ss#...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »

I'm not convinced that the Pastor didn't fiddle with his identity and possibly took on his brother's life...So would he be Lane or Paul?

he could be using anyone's made up name. Monkey Devil!
but if the harris' knew him since the mid 1950's, then he must have that name that far back, unless they knew him under another name.  but also, didn't the brother of connie say he went to school with him, did I read that or not LOL  if he really did say that, then how did he go to school with him if cll was in his 20's in the mid 50's; he would not have still been in school.   
well there really should be a birth record for him in the state of washington.  there should be a marriage license for him in stanislaus county/modesto calif, if the church records are not lies.  And his kids should be born in either washington or cali.  Now that is just common sense  Monkey Devil!

lets go to paul's death record and see where he got his ss#...

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »

Hey
   ii.   PAUL GEORGE LAWLESS, b. January 24, 1927; d. March 26, 1997, Hyattsville, Prince Georges, Maryland, United States of America.

study

he died in maryland, does not say where he was born.  but somewhere I think it is stated he was born in brewster wa?

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

Hey

study

Me thinks you be right!

he died in maryland, does not say where he was born.  but somewhere I think it is stated he was born in brewster wa?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »

vii.   Madison KEATON was born 28 Apr 1819 in ,Patrick County,VA, and died 20 Dec 1864 in ,Elmira,New York. He married Jestin AYERS 2 Feb 1839 in Patrick County,VA.

Lone -- this is from your info.  I knew I had read the name Madison before, but guess what, this Madison name from the Lawless family is a male.  Now, what's up with that.
I like the name, I know females with that name, but if I knew it was a family name for a male . . . see there I go again, getting confused!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

1930 United States Federal Census
about P George Lawless
Name: P George Lawless
Home in 1930: Brewster, Okanogan, Washington
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1926 
Relation to Head-of-house: Son 
Father's Name: George W
Mother's Name: Jessie G
Race: White

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View Image
Neighbors: View others on page 
Household Members: Name Age
George W Lawless 37 
Jessie G Lawless 24 
P George Lawless 3 4/12 

okay paul is 3 years old in brewster, in 1930.  so where were george and jessie inn 1927? where they already in brewster?  cll if born in 1931 according to his age now, and his address records, where they still living in brewster in 1931?

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »

So far this about the best I can come up with!
Snipped:
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

PAUL LAWLESS    24 Jan 1927   26 Mar 1997 (V)   20781 (Hyattsville, Prince Georges, MD)   (none specified)   531-**-****   Washington

So, is this saying that he died in Maryland and it's verified?
Hmmm, then if Paul existed he died in Maryland in 1997...
The Lawless' moved to the MHP in 1997 (?), right.  Can we establish where they were before the Clover Baptist Church in Tracy?...
I'm sure it's all here ...just have to find it! Lol...
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »

This stuff is very confusing!!!
And I am not so sure it isn't on purpose!

Blink suggested a while back, to start new branches (topics), to keep our info sort of organized.  If you come up with a vine idea...
I'd say GO FOR IT!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

1931 - Clifford Lane Lawless born in August, currently age 77, tho some reports say 67

1941 - Connie L Harris born in August

1943 - Arthur DeWayne Harris (Connie's brother) born

1950 - Lane attended Brewster High School, on debate squad in Brewster WA 

1950s - Lane was in the US Navy, unknown which years
hmmmm, children born while he was in the Navy???? I really don't know.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »

I have NO idea HOW much person-power LE is able to devote to this case...
Just the Geneaology alone takes a team!!!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »

Lone, you are so right!  I hope the use whatever info is here that is helpful.  We want Justice for Sandra!!

an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

in 1945 paul george goes into the military from okanogan washingtonnn. that is the county for brewster.

he is not married in 1945.  he has been through 4 years of high school.  he is born in 1927, so he is 18 years old, through high school and joins the military.  if ccll is really born in 1931, then cll should still be in high school and should be about 14 years old.

being paul george is not married and is just out of hs, he MIGHT be still living with his parents. if so they are still in okanogan county, probably brewster.  let me see where the harris family was living in 1945-1950. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »

So far this about the best I can come up with!
Snipped:
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

PAUL LAWLESS    24 Jan 1927   26 Mar 1997 (V)   20781 (Hyattsville, Prince Georges, MD)   (none specified)   531-**-****   Washington

So, is this saying that he died in Maryland and it's verified?
Hmmm, then if Paul existed he died in Maryland in 1997...
The Lawless' moved to the MHP in 1997 (?), right.  Can we establish where they were before the Clover Baptist Church in Tracy?...
I'm sure it's all here ...just have to find it! Lol...

yes this is the social security death records, they are usually correct, it is safe to use them as a record.  the washington on there means he got his ss card in state of washington. 

as for where was cll at this time,  there is in the "genealogy thread no discussion"  the timeline of cll.  the dates are in blue, should be easy to spot it, most likely on page 2

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Ok Here's something interesting... 
The link will not let me copy the text...
So check it out:
http://www.stocktoncourt.org/courts/news/People_v_Melissa_Huckaby_-_Court_Minute_Order_052209.pdf

On May 22, 2009 a document is filedwith the courts stating that a cadillac taken as evidence was returned to Collette Plummber.
I can find NOTHING on this person!  Is a fancy way of saying Jane Doe or what???
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:28 PM »

Lone, you are so right!  I hope the use whatever info is here that is helpful.  We want Justice for Sandra!!

an angelic monkey

Oh me, too!!!!!!!!!
That would be a prayer answered, wouldn't it???
I know this image is BIG...but this is such a dark case...and there have been so many lately (Nevaeh last nite)
I just wanted to share a little love and light!!!!
God Bless The CHILDREN (and Monkeys)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »

I have NO idea HOW much person-power LE is able to devote to this case...
Just the Geneaology alone takes a team!!!!

I really doubt they go through all the genealogy, it's just too time consuming.  And they have ncic files they can use that will show associates of anyone.  But they miss a lot if they do not know how everyone is related.  And the thing about people born even in the 50's, 60's 70's, it was so easy to become someone else, use someone elses birth certificate, make up a name and get a driver's license.  They can't possibly know someone is using fake names unless they start digging.  If you go get someone elses birth certificate, then use it to get a driver's license, then when the cops run the name through it will come up valid, they won't know. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.