March 28, 2024, 06:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastor Clifford LANE Lawless  (Read 90025 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2009, 11:56:48 PM »

I cannot see Melissa's mom Judy very clearly in the above pics...
But from what I can see...
Melissa does not look like them to me...
I wonder where she got such dark wavy hair from???  The woman in the photo witht he baby in the Timothy Lawless thread looks more related to Melissa than do her parents, imo.
I have not seen a pic of her mom, is this her mom??? I was figuring MH looked like her, so far she does not resemble the people we have seen.
Funny story,
I have a brother who looks like no one in my family, turns out after we found some old pics my aunt had in her basement, he takes after a great uncle on our dads side. We used to tease him he was the "milk mans" son  or was adopted, lol.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »

Brian & Judy Lawless (MH parents)

Brian - Dad (guess that's where she gets that odd forehead from)

Melissa

Tim and Marie Gomes

yea I guess they do share a forehead,lol
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2009, 12:17:24 AM »

I believe that is Judy Lawless walking in to the court house or jail...
Like I said I know it's a fuzzy shot...but sheesh!
I wonder if there is any baby switching/adoption going on in?  Remember how MH would threaten her ex with taking Madison to Grants Pass and he would never see her again! 

I would nothing past this family!
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2009, 03:54:15 AM »

I have always wanted too know about Judy lawless nee Purks
But I can not find anything on her. She is sure quiet about
everything.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2009, 12:04:15 PM »

everything.

She has kept out of everything, hasn't she.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »

everything.

Indeed...
All we *know* is that Judy Lawless took Melissa's daughter to Grants Pass, Oregon around the time MH was arrested.  According To John Huckaby (baby daddy), he went to Grants Pass with a court order to get his daughter.  Judy apparently, took the child back to So. Cal before JH could get there and filed her own custody papers with the court, iirc.

Perhaps we should start a new vine on Judy...
  Lm
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

I would start it but I have nothing to go on..lol
That is a good reason to start one huh monkeys?
We don't know about the Judy Lawless nee purks

~Love!~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

everything.

Indeed...
All we *know* is that Judy Lawless took Melissa's daughter to Grants Pass, Oregon around the time MH was arrested.  According To John Huckaby (baby daddy), he went to Grants Pass with a court order to get his daughter.  Judy apparently, took the child back to So. Cal before JH could get there and filed her own custody papers with the court, iirc.

Lm

I find her actions of taking the girl across statelines and holding her away from the dad who has some kind of visitation kind of "gutsy" kwim? NOt a very christian value sort of thing if you ask me. Also we hear about this other child, a boy who no one seems to have talked about before this. No father has stepped up and said anything. What is with that? Such mystery surrounds this family, why?
I think we should look into the woman who raised MH and now seems to protect her. There maybe something going on there.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »

~Love!~

Yea, not much is known except for she hides her grandchildren and has raised MH.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

~Love!~

Yea, not much is known except for she hides her grandchildren and has raised MH.

Well that came out sort of snotty, I didin't mean it that way!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »

I am sticking this in the clifford lane lawless thread.  this is not him, too old, but it is in OK where the lane lawless is, and this is a clifford lawless, which are very hard to find this name at all with any lawless line, so it might be that somewhere CLL connects to these.  I will look them up later, I am in the middle of the purks stuff right now but ran into this

also there is the newton name

. Henry Patrick3 Lawless (Patrick James2, James Patrick1) was born 14 Oct 1885 in Barton county, Mo, and died 1965 in _- Okla City, Okla ??. He married Virginia Newton in Mo, daughter of Kenneth Newton and Elmira Henry. She was born 02 Oct 1890 in Ark., and died in _ Okla City, Okla?.

Children of Henry Lawless and Virginia Newton are:

20 i. Ray W.4 Lawless, born Abt. 1913 in Mo; died in ___.

21 ii. Helen Lawless, born Abt. 1915 in Mo; died in ___.

22 iii. Clifford Lawless, born Abt. 1916 in Mo; died in ___.  too old to be the right one but might be related.

23 iv. Hester Lawless, born Abt. 1919 in Mo; died in ___.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2009, 10:43:49 PM »

Hi everyone. haven't been on here in awhile but found some lawless Info

Here is the link to Lawless Military records (Army)
http://aad.archives.gov/aad/display-partial-records.jsp?f=3475&mtch=365&q=lawless&cat=all&dt=893&tf=F

And this one is interesting a Clifford L Lawless

http://aad.archives.gov/aad/record-detail.jsp?dt=893&mtch=365&cat=all&tf=F&q=lawless&bc=&rpp=10&pg=4&rid=1948538&rlst=1911040,1948538,1977901,2016102,2037913,2039528,2046240,2049897,2071847,2083250

Other records and links
http://aad.archives.gov/aad/free-text-search-results.jsp?cat=all&q=lawless&btnSearch=Search&as_alq=&as_anq=&as_epq=&as_woq=

http://www.archives.gov/research/tools/

Hope this helps a little in your research!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »

Hey Thanks Izzy!!
You ROCK & ROLL! 
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2009, 12:12:23 AM »

Thanks Izzy!
Snipped:
http://aad.archives.gov/aad/record-detail.jsp?dt=893&mtch=365&cat=all&tf=F&q=lawless&bc=&rpp=10&pg=4&rid=1948538&rlst=1911040,1948538,1977901,2016102,2037913,2039528,2046240,2049897,2071847,2083250

Not sure if this the Pastor...

Field Title     Value     Meaning
ARMY SERIAL NUMBER    20418512    20418512
NAME    LAWLESS#CLIFFORD#L######    LAWLESS#CLIFFORD#L######
RESIDENCE: STATE    42    FLORIDA
RESIDENCE: COUNTY    109    ST JOHNS
PLACE OF ENLISTMENT    4280    ST AUGUSTINE FLORIDA
DATE OF ENLISTMENT DAY    25    25
DATE OF ENLISTMENT MONTH    11    11
DATE OF ENLISTMENT YEAR    40    40
GRADE: ALPHA DESIGNATION    PVT#    Private
GRADE: CODE    8    Private
BRANCH: ALPHA DESIGNATION    INF    Infantry
BRANCH: CODE    10    Infantry
FIELD USE AS DESIRED    #    #
TERM OF ENLISTMENT    0    Undefined Code
LONGEVITY    ###    ###
SOURCE OF ARMY PERSONNEL    7    National Guard
NATIVITY    52    KENTUCKY
YEAR OF BIRTH    17    17
RACE AND CITIZENSHIP    1    White, citizen
EDUCATION    4    4 years of high school
CIVILIAN OCCUPATION    125    Office machine operators
MARITAL STATUS    8    Divorced, without dependents
COMPONENT OF THE ARMY    4    National Guard (Officers, Warrant Officers, and Enlisted Men)
CARD NUMBER    #    #
BOX NUMBER    0344    0344
FILM REEL NUMBER    3.66#    3.66#
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2009, 12:55:23 AM »

That was the only Clifford L Lawless I could find and there were 40 pages of records!
Interesting b/c it doesn't jive with what we already *know*.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2009, 01:15:55 AM »

everything.

Indeed...

Lm

I find her actions of taking the girl across statelines and holding her away from the dad who has some kind of visitation kind of "gutsy" kwim? NOt a very christian value sort of thing if you ask me. Also we hear about this other child, a boy who no one seems to have talked about before this. No father has stepped up and said anything. What is with that? Such mystery surrounds this family, why?
I think we should look into the woman who raised MH and now seems to protect her. There maybe something going on there.
I agree Tracy!
It's time for a Judy Lawless vine branch.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2009, 01:56:38 AM »

Snipped:
http://pipl.com/cache/?N=10.10.93.24&S=2009061000245785000000001461524376101&P=NC7_40476.htm

This Clifford L. Lawless that was in the military died in 1992

CLIFFORD L LAWLESS  (b)07 Jul 1917   (d)19 Nov 1992   46218 (Indianapolis, Marion, IN)   (none specified)   310-**-****   Indiana
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:19 AM »

I just thought these records may help you in finding other lawless relatives.  How many Clifford L Lawless's are there anyway? Are they all named after each other?
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »

That was the only Clifford L Lawless I could find and there were 40 pages of records!
Interesting b/c it doesn't jive with what we already *know*.

Maybe he was a relative...I know back in the day it was common for people to name their children after each other. I have an ex whose brothers and sisters all name at least one of their kids Tony!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »

I have a thought... well I had the thought last night but was too tired to follow through with researching it.  I will try to work on it some today. 

Maybe clifford lane lawless is actually Clifford Lane.  There are few clifford lane lawless'.  There are many clifford lanes.  If clifford lane lawless really was born in 1931, according to the age he uses on his addresses, then he is 4 years younger than his brother Paul George lawless/P george lawless.  So paul's father was already married to jessie grace dicus I guess, and they had paul george.  Then we have clifford lane lawless born supposedly 1931.  Now whether or not that is a correct year who knows, but lets say it is 1931.  So lets look for a clifford LANE born abt 1931.  supposedly paul is born in washington, probably brewster, okanagon county, and it is said "LANE" goes to high school in brewster, so we assume the CLL would also be born in brewster if george webster lawless and jessie grace dicus are his real parents.  Maybe he is adopted?  remember george and jessie had paul 1937, cll born 1931 that is 4 years apart.  then no more children.  so you have to wonder if they could even have children.  normally back then you will see children born at least every 2 years right after people are married.  that is just common then. to have a child, then 4 years later have another, then no more ever, that is very unusual, so what if both these boys are adopted?  the only birth records back then are normally the censuses, so you just really never know who the kids actually belong too, they can be cousins in the same household, they can be kids whose mother died in childbirth and the neighbors or friends took them, they can be adopted for a number of reasons.  they can be step children of the mother or father. they can be a much younger brother or sister. 

I am going to try a clifforn LANE who might match up with CLL, and who might be living with someone near where georrge and jessie are living. 

the name clifford lane lawless does not match up with anyone at all in this whole lawless line.  that also is unusual, as most of the time they named their children after relatives. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.