April 26, 2024, 11:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUNFREAK2 - back in the hospital after abdominal surgery  (Read 16169 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 08:26:55 AM »

Peaches-

Thank YOU for making time to check on Sun, we truly appreciate it. Get well soon Sun !!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »

I am 2.5 hours away.You are in our prayers.I will help with your dogs if needed.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »

SunFreak2, I am so sorry to hear of your post surgery troubles.  I, too, had the same experience, but had to go daily to a surgeon to drain the incision.  Was not a great experience, but got past it.

I pray you heal well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »

Sun...you are in my prayers. Take care & take it easy. You have my email. If I can help just give me a yell.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »

I visited SunFreak today at the hospital. She was walking in the hall when I arrived, pulling along that "hospital date" of a rolling pole with connecting tubes, bags of stuff, clamps, valves, etc.

She is "NPO" - nothing by mouth, still, since she got there in the wee hours of Saturday a.m. She sounded good and reasonably upbeat; she's on pain meds but was quite alert and lucid.

She has been reading Larry Garrison's book and taking notes. (Peaches brought the book to her Saturday.)

An uncle who lives in the metro area had been in to see her. Her dad called while I was there. I spoke to him; he sounds like a charmer!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »

Ty for the update on SunFreak. That was very kind of you to visit her.
Monkeys are very caring people.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »

Thank you Peaches and msmarple for the update on SunFreak.

SunFreak just want to let you know that I will say a prayer and I hope you heal quickly.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 12:11:10 AM »

Kudos to Peaches and Ms. Marple for looking after SunFreak - you rock!!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 11:34:46 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I visited SunFreak today at the hospital. She was walking in the hall when I arrived, pulling along that "hospital date" of a rolling pole with connecting tubes, bags of stuff, clamps, valves, etc.

She is "NPO" - nothing by mouth, still, since she got there in the wee hours of Saturday a.m. She sounded good and reasonably upbeat; she's on pain meds but was quite alert and lucid.

She has been reading Larry Garrison's book and taking notes. (Peaches brought the book to her Saturday.)

An uncle who lives in the metro area had been in to see her. Her dad called while I was there. I spoke to him; he sounds like a charmer!

Thanks for the update msmarple. Praying for your speedy recovery SunFreak. Please let me know when errands need to be run or food brought for SunFreak or the dogs when she returns home. If she needs a visitor or anything brought to her at the hospital this week let me know and I'll see what I can do.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 08:16:29 PM »

So sorry to hear you are having problems. Hope you are better soon!

Monkeys, does she have someone taking care of the doglets while she is in the hospital?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 09:03:56 PM »

I spoke to SunFreak today by phone. Again she sounded good, but still nothing by mouth (not even water).

To relieve everyone about The Dogs:

She has made arrangements with her vet's office; someone there has a key and is checking on them. (The dogs are "indoor trained" with some sort of pads on the floor - but of course the pads need replacing or cleaning too. I'm not sure - this is a new one on me!) She also has food and water dispensers.

She mentioned that some monkeys had called, some even long distance, and seemed pleased and very touched by all the attention.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 09:22:02 PM »

Thanks Msmarple.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 10:55:58 PM »

SunFreak...sending our prayers for you.  You have many people (and puppies) who care for you.  Just get well soon.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 05:29:52 AM »

SunFreak dear,

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, and also I am very concerned for you.

When you reported you were in the ER getting IV antibiotics I knew something was wrong and an infection had set in. One does not have to return to an ER for treatment such as this unless there were complications. I pray it has not turned into a staph infection.

Upon your return home please do NOT get on the computer. You stay in bed and get complete rest, even if you feel better. You do NOT want a relapse or infection to spread.

If I have to drive to visit to help nurse you myself I will so you don't land back in the hospital once again. Yes I am scolding you and want you to take better care.  Smile

We monkeys all care greatly for you and only want the best so our Super Monkey SunFreak returns healthy but not until you are completely well to do so. Capeesh?  Very Happy

Sending much love your way.

God bless,

dkpen~

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 01:41:42 PM »

Sunfreak

I wish you the speediest recovery!  You are in my thoughts also.

Take Care,

Ms.DV

Maine, born and raised!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »

SunFreak --

Please listen to the doctors. And to dkpen and the rest of the monkeys.

Heal and strengthen yourself first.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 03:41:14 PM »

Sun...hope you are home in your own bed soon....with good home health care...thinking of you....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »

Talked to SF again today.

She had some liquids at lunch time (this is the FIRST time she's been able to "eat" anything since Friday night - I mean not even a sip of water until now).

Also, they had removed a tube that was down her nose (it was not just a respiratory thing).

We always talk about the forum; I told her Klaas had posted a photo supposedly of Lorenzo  Shocked  last night. (BTW, there's something wrong about the legs in that picture. Someone has been removed.)

Also told her that there was info from last night that she needs to add to her Who's Who in Aruba threads. And that National Inquirer has something this week.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

Thank you Msmarples for the updates on SF. I know it means a lot to everyone here that have grown to know and care greatly for SF.

Thank you for caring for SF to go to the hospital and help her and keep her informed. SF is truly blessed to have a friend in you.  Smile

God bless~

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »

Sunfreak - I am praying for your quick recovery.  Please do take care of yourself.  (((((hugs)))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.