April 20, 2024, 06:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463543 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »

Police Believe Child's Body Encased in Cement Is Nevaeh
Police Have Named Sex Offenders Persons of Interest in 5-Year-Old's Disappearance

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

Kennedy, who is jailed on probation violations for simply being associated with a child, works with cement in the area where the body was found, according to the family's statements to WXYZ.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7764316&page=2

if he works with cement  he could make a better job doing that, Or al least somebody knows george and plant evidence to seem that georde did it
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

In case the above yellow highlight cannot be read.

Janet

++++

Evidence Collected At River May Lead To Killer
UPDATED: 8:20 pm EDT June 5, 2009

A key piece of evidence collected at the site is a 90-pound bag of cement.

Only a few stores in the area sell 90-pound bags of cement. The Kuhlman Cement Company, which is located behind the home of the person of interest George Kennedy, sells 90-pound bags of cement.

Also, it appears that the fence outside the cement company was recently cut.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »

Police Have Named Sex Offenders Persons of Interest in 5-Year-Old's Disappearance

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

Kennedy, who is jailed on probation violations for simply being associated with a child, works with cement in the area where the body was found, according to the family's statements to WXYZ.

if he works with cement  he could make a better job doing that, Or al least somebody knows george and plant evidence to seem that georde did it
I've been wondering about that also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »

In case the above yellow highlight cannot be read.

Janet

++++

Evidence Collected At River May Lead To Killer
UPDATED: 8:20 pm EDT June 5, 2009

A key piece of evidence collected at the site is a 90-pound bag of cement.

Only a few stores in the area sell 90-pound bags of cement. The Kuhlman Cement Company, which is located behind the home of the person of interest George Kennedy, sells 90-pound bags of cement.

Also, it appears that the fence outside the cement company was recently cut.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html

Thank-you, these old eyes couldn't read the yellow 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

It is very strange that the person that buried the little girld burned gloves and left behind obvious evidence like the bag and beer cans, must be somebody hung out with him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »

Mr. Bickley said remnants of a fire were at the fishing area, which was below a steep bank.

Both men said they saw a partially burned latex surgical glove near it.

He also recalled seeing a dark colored, small pickup parked along the road when he drove past the area two days after Nevaeh was reported missing.    I so wonder what kind of car Easter drives, the one who likes to burn things?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

It is very strange that the person that buried the little girld burned gloves and left behind obvious evidence like the bag and beer cans, must be somebody hung out with him.
It makes no sense to me 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Well said, Capp, re: your post #85 above regarding JB's gross negligence. You worded that beautifully - and it reflects the thoughts I think so many of us have here.

Rosie - you make an extremely interesting point re: Easter's affinity for fires/burning evidence & the burnt glove  . . . certainly made me stop & say "hmmmmmmmm..............."!

Also: regarding the timeline (such as it vaguely is!) - as I recall, it has been reported that JB realized Nevaeh was MISSING at 6-6:30  -  but did not call LE until 8:30 (one report even said the 911 call was at 9:20) . . . Ergo, if what the little neighbor boy's mom said is true, that Nevaeh left their apartment @ 3:30-3:45 - and NONE OF US BELIEVE ANY OF JB'S STORIES/TIMELINES, then this little sweetie could have been unaccounted for for 5 HOURS?!? If I am putting this together correctly, that leaves a HUGE timeline for 'disposing of a body'. (I hate even typing that - makes me sick.)

Any other monkey friends wondering about this . . . ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Well said, Capp, re: your post #85 above regarding JB's gross negligence. You worded that beautifully - and it reflects the thoughts I think so many of us have here.

Rosie - you make an extremely interesting point re: Easter's affinity for fires/burning evidence & the burnt glove  . . . certainly made me stop & say "hmmmmmmmm..............."!

Also: regarding the timeline (such as it vaguely is!) - as I recall, it has been reported that JB realized Nevaeh was MISSING at 6-6:30  -  but did not call LE until 8:30 (one report even said the 911 call was at 9:20) . . . Ergo, if what the little neighbor boy's mom said is true, that Nevaeh left their apartment @ 3:30-3:45 - and NONE OF US BELIEVE ANY OF JB'S STORIES/TIMELINES, then this little sweetie could have been unaccounted for for 5 HOURS?!? If I am putting this together correctly, that leaves a HUGE timeline for 'disposing of a body'. (I hate even typing that - makes me sick.)

Oh, big time. And if mom could get her story straight...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2009, 02:54:21 PM »

I just finished watching the memorial for Tori Stafford. Her brother Daryn read a letter that was heart wrenching.  They still have not found Tori and will have to go through this again when they do find her reamins. 

JB will be able to bury her daughter.  She will only have to go through this once and there are no siblings (that we know of).  JB has knowingly and willingly put her daughter in harms way by allowing her to associate with SO's.  JB is just as culpable as the person who did this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »

The scene as it is to me looks as if they were in a hurry. The cement bag left there, the beer can, the latex glove. It is possible that it was done just before 911 was called.
Whatever happened here, Jennifer is at fault for something, like not protecting her girl. None of us here posting would ever behave like this and we don't understand persons who do behave this way. This entire situation is reminding me of the Haleigh Family where everyone the kiddo came into contact with was off the charts in the careless disregard for the safety of their kiddos category.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »

The scene as it is to me looks as if they were in a hurry. The cement bag left there, the beer can, the latex glove. It is possible that it was done just before 911 was called.
Whatever happened here, Jennifer is at fault for something, like not protecting her girl. None of us here posting would ever behave like this and we don't understand persons who do behave this way. This entire situation is reminding me of the Haleigh Family where everyone the kiddo came into contact with was off the charts in the careless disregard for the safety of their kiddos category.
Yes, it does 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

From what is reported. Neveah's friend's mom said that JB picked up Neveah approx 3:30PM in the afternoon, JB found Neveah to be missing approx 6:30, asked George to help her locate her (JB's words), IIRC GK said for about 1/2 hour and yes I saw reports that 911 was not called until 8:30 - it leaves 3-5 hours that are unaccounted for by JB, GK, RW & yea we'll throw in JE too.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2009, 03:32:17 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

From what is reported. Neveah's friend's mom said that JB picked up Neveah approx 3:30PM in the afternoon, JB found Neveah to be missing approx 6:30, asked George to help her locate her (JB's words), IIRC GK said for about 1/2 hour and yes I saw reports that 911 was not called until 8:30 - it leaves 3-5 hours that are unaccounted for by JB, GK, RW & yea we'll throw in JE too.

And that is a long period of time to be unaccounted for. Easter and his little fires, I still wish I knew what kind of car/truck he owned.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2009, 04:42:51 PM »

Tori's case was awful, just awful how that poor mom was treated. Everyone critized everything she said and did, Such as her not crying.... a lot of lessons need to be learned just by that one case, in my opinion. I agree the media is not doing a good job of reporting this case and the rumor mill in Monroe is not helping matters.

I completely agree it is very disturbing how JB could bring Kennedy around her daughter and allow him to have a relationship with her. What an ingnorant and dangerous thing to do! Drugs have affected this person, to me that is obvious. If GK killed this child then the mom has some explaning to do, even if she wasn't involved. I think however you will find a SO which worked himself into her life to get to the child. manipulative *asterds! I don't think she should have been left to watch this child, not with the suspected drug abuse! But! just as many families in these threads have done, she left her child unattended, (I really wish people would stop doing that!) Think about it, most cases the child was alone or without adult supervision, walking alone, playing alone, playing with other children without an adult, even for a moment... Do we arrest every parent? Do we charge every parent? What is the cut off? Not trying to argue, just making my previous and continuous point of why this subject needs public awareness.

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.

I am not sure what empathy you are referring to I am showing for a drug addict. I have said she should be held accountable for allowing her daughter to be around a RSO.
I don't agree with basing arguments off of rumor, assumption and theories. When the facts come out and she if is found to have done this, or GK is found to have done this, I will be right there with you. Assumptions, rumors, theories in my opinion are not enough. I guess facts are important in my determining someone's, involvement, guilt or innocense.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest.....IIRC George said he and his gf were fishing and Jennifer called him on his cell phone to tell him she was missing. I have tried to read every post and may have missed it....but has anyone thought of them using a boat? It would be much easier to take her in a boat along with the bag of cement than try to carry it all down the steep embankment.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest.....IIRC George said he and his gf were fishing and Jennifer called him on his cell phone to tell him she was missing. I have tried to read every post and may have missed it....but has anyone thought of them using a boat? It would be much easier to take her in a boat along with the bag of cement than try to carry it all down the steep embankment.
Good thought, I never heard mention of a boat.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2009, 05:10:41 PM »

can someone remember the audio that Michael Buchanan was talking on where he said that he and his mother, Nevaeh's grandmother had words over the fact that Kim was allowing the child to be around Kennedy, a RSO? It showed that the grand mother knew about Kennedy as well that he was a RSO...
thanks..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2009, 05:22:24 PM »

can someone remember the audio that Michael Buchanan was talking on where he said that he and his mother, Nevaeh's grandmother had words over the fact that Kim was allowing the child to be around Kennedy, a RSO? It showed that the grand mother knew about Kennedy as well that he was a RSO...
thanks..

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19571852/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2009, 05:27:11 PM »

thanks..

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19571852/index.html

Yes!! that is it! you are a genius....another poster on another site asked me about it and now I can provide it...
thank you...xxxx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.