April 17, 2024, 06:54:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463270 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: July 18, 2009, 10:20:02 AM »

as always jess....good posts....agree with you!

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1101 on: July 18, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

as always jess....good posts....agree with you!

Thanks Cookie.  I appreciate the comments.  Sometimes reporters just p-me off.  It's amazing at how little compassion they show in the face of such a heinous crime.  In one breath they talk about how devastating the situation is for the family, and then in another editorialize and speculate about the few facts LE has released to paint the most heartbreaking picture imaginable in total disregard for the family's feelings.  They choose what they hear and what they report to fit their agenda.  It only makes a bad situation worse.  It really makes my blood boil.  After all, this case is about Nevaeh and finding her killer, which I am confident will happen.  It's not about a news story or a race to win the Pulitzer Prize.  It's about a murdered 5 year old little girl, God Bless Her Soul, and obtaining Justice for Her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: July 18, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

agreed Jess..

I get pissy when Nancy Grace is discussing a missing or murdered child and then she proudly presents the latest pictures of her alive, safe twins! all because of the publics request to be sure...
it is very inappropriate in my opinion to show off your her  own kids when another family that she is  interviewing or are on the show are grieving for their own child...jmo

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: July 18, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

I'm with you on that Cookie. In fact, I rarely if ever watch NG or JVM- they're way too over-dramatic for me. Both of them seem superficial in their attempt to come across as concerned, caring journalists. I don't think either of them have a genuine bone in their bodies.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: July 19, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »

I've been going off Nancy lately. It's all "bombshells " with no substance.
I can't remember the last time she had on anything on that was in-depth. Those " talking head " guests of hers are wearing me down too. I read more insightful opinions here. And that includes legal analysis. I'm sure they are getting their stuff from the NE, TMZ and Splash it whatever it is. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: July 19, 2009, 06:39:12 PM »

I've been going off Nancy lately. It's all "bombshells " with no substance.
I can't remember the last time she had on anything on that was in-depth. Those " talking head " guests of hers are wearing me down too. I read more insightful opinions here. And that includes legal analysis. I'm sure they are getting their stuff from the NE, TMZ and Splash it whatever it is. 

agreed Kat! her bombshells are no longer bombshells...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: July 19, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

That's the God's honest truth. Very short on substance. They take what little has been released and milk it to the bitter end. It gets painful to watch.

I'm really praying hard for word of an arrest. I have this feeling in my gut that it's coming soon. It's just a hunch-but I hope it's an accurate one. This little girl deserves Justice soon-like all children do.

God Bless You Navaeh. We're still fighting for you.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: July 19, 2009, 07:41:41 PM »

jess..what is your take on this? who do you think will be arrested or who is responsible?

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: July 19, 2009, 08:24:05 PM »

I really wish I knew Cookie. But I'd be surprised if it's a stranger. Statistcs and the facts we know about don't support a stranger abduction. While I don't think he committed the crime, I think Roy Smith knows something.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: July 19, 2009, 08:30:12 PM »

I really wish I knew Cookie. But I'd be surprised if it's a stranger. Statistcs and the facts we know about don't support a stranger abduction. While I don't think he committed the crime, I think Roy Smith knows something.

and the mom?
I sure wish we could find out who did this and why....and then put the idiot away  somewhere so that they can never harm another child...don't you think that LE knows something by now???
I don't think that it was a stranger either....

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: July 19, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »

I definitely think LE knows something. I continue to think that they are dotting I's and crossing T's. These are very complicated cases. It's vitally important that all ducks are in a row before they make their move because they only get one bite at the apple. They have to make sure they've built a strong case before they move. It is important that they keep facts that only the killer can know top secret (which is why I repeatedly take issue with reporters who purport to be in the know-bulls***). And they are doing just that.

I have 2 schools of thought on motive and one involves "mom" directly. The other involves her peripherally.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: July 19, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

I think that mom is involved somehow....if for no other reason than exposing Nevaeh to the SOs who might be responsible...
this one is a heartbreaker, as they all are..

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: July 19, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Yes they are, Cookie-all terribly heartbreaking. I wish I could protect them all but unfortunately, that's impossible. All I can do is continue to be an advocate and spread the message as loudly and as often as I can.

CVT6702
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: July 20, 2009, 10:39:31 AM »

If it is true that Nevaeh was found without her clothes, she was not wearing clothes for one reason, that alone tells me Nevaeh suffered.  No way did this child not suffer.

I hope you don't mind me comment here but from the day following Nevaeh's obduction I began meditating on the case as a psychic, and I believe that Nevaeh was killed soon after the abduction and I have been told by those in the spirit world that she was sexually molested and this upset me very much like it does everyone.

I too believe the death penalty should be resinstated in cases like this.

Nevaeh has appeared to me in spirit and she loves her mother and grandmother and other relatives and does not want them to suffer but of course they do just like everyone does in a case like this.

I would like to tell you a story here that may say Nevaeh spoke to me again, from the spirit world.

I had some paranormal investigators to my home shortly after this case but for other reasons and they had cameras and recorders and I had been telling them about the case I was meditating on and as we talked a small girls voice came in from spirit and it said clearly:

"I'm going to bed now nity nite"
  I write this because perhaps Nevaeh's Grandmother or Mother knows if Nevaeh said these things to them when she retired at night and if the answer yes this message could help them to better deal with their grief to know that Nevaeh spoke in such a happy cherry voice and seems to be adjusting to her death with the help of guides and God and her deceased relatives in the after life who always wait for us and help us upon our arrival.

I am hoping this message can reach Nevaeh's grandmother and others who are suffering and maybe it will help them deal with their grief and loss of such a beautiful little girl who left the earth plane much too soon.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: July 20, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »

We're still here for you Nevaeh.  All may be quiet here, but that doesn't mean you are not in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless Our Little Angel.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: July 20, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »

We're still here for you Nevaeh.  All may be quiet here, but that doesn't mean you are not in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless Our Little Angel.

an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: July 21, 2009, 07:31:31 PM »

Popping in hoping there was something new in this case, I see we are still waiting for arrest(s)?

I always think of the video of Nevaeh when she was receiving her little diplomia, she was so happy and proud, she was a beautiful little girl.

I hope to god they have the evidence to lead to an arrest.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: July 21, 2009, 10:26:35 PM »

Me too, Tracygirl.  I can't stand the thought of the person getting away with this.  But I strongly believe that will not happen--there will be an arrest.  There will be JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH.  While the silence is deafening, it's a good thing.  LE needs to keep everything close to the vest to build the strongest case possible.  And with today's technology, it's not easy to hide.  Something will break soon.  I just hope the media doesn't sensationalize when something finally happens.  I hope they remember that the focus is a little girl and obtaining justice for her rather than their own self-interests.

God Bless You Nevaeh.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1118 on: July 22, 2009, 02:03:19 AM »

Me too, Tracygirl.  I can't stand the thought of the person getting away with this.  But I strongly believe that will not happen--there will be an arrest.  There will be JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH.  While the silence is deafening, it's a good thing.  LE needs to keep everything close to the vest to build the strongest case possible.  And with today's technology, it's not easy to hide.  Something will break soon.  I just hope the media doesn't sensationalize when something finally happens.  I hope they remember that the focus is a little girl and obtaining justice for her rather than their own self-interests.

God Bless You Nevaeh.

We can hope that Jess but we know it won't happen (regarding the media showing restraint) News is becoming more about the headline and sensationalism and less about the actual news or facts.

I don't want to think about the future headlines once the full autopsy results are announced. It will just make me even more upset. I feel bad for Nevaeh's family, having to read them or hear them over and over on every channel. Hopefully they shield themselves from the coverage. It's hard enough living the nightmare let alone watching it or reading all it's details, topped with a giant splash of sensationalism and liberal use of overly descriptive adjectives, added in clearly for shock value.

Monroe being a small town, I have found her newspaper's coverage to be the most focused and most respectful of Nevaeh. (jmo)

Re: How quiet it has been.,

The lack of headlines is good for the investigation (sucks for us). It allows them to focus on the investigation. I think they are waiting for forensics still from the second round of testing and like you said Jess, tying all that they have in a nice little package.

Time was of utmost importance when it came to finding Nevaeh. She is an angel baby now and safe, time isn't as important anymore. Justice takes time. 

Justice will come for Nevaeh though. I truly believe that.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: July 22, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »

God Bless You Nevaeh.

We can hope that Jess but we know it won't happen (regarding the media showing restraint) News is becoming more about the headline and sensationalism and less about the actual news or facts.

I don't want to think about the future headlines once the full autopsy results are announced. It will just make me even more upset. I feel bad for Nevaeh's family, having to read them or hear them over and over on every channel. Hopefully they shield themselves from the coverage. It's hard enough living the nightmare let alone watching it or reading all it's details, topped with a giant splash of sensationalism and liberal use of overly descriptive adjectives, added in clearly for shock value.

Monroe being a small town, I have found her newspaper's coverage to be the most focused and most respectful of Nevaeh. (jmo)

Re: How quiet it has been.,

The lack of headlines is good for the investigation (sucks for us). It allows them to focus on the investigation. I think they are waiting for forensics still from the second round of testing and like you said Jess, tying all that they have in a nice little package.

Time was of utmost importance when it came to finding Nevaeh. She is an angel baby now and safe, time isn't as important anymore. Justice takes time. 

Justice will come for Nevaeh though. I truly believe that.

Very well said, Pink Angel.  Nevaeh is an angel baby now, and safe.  And you're absolutely right--time isn't as important anymore.  Justice is more important than anything else.  I'm hoping law enforcement continues to keep a lid on things, especially forensic evidence.  That should stay secret for the good of the investigation and to ensure a conviction. 

God Bless You Nevaeh.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.