April 16, 2024, 12:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463178 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 08, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »

O/T BREAKING NEWS:    There is going to be a press conference about the murders of Taylor Placker & Skyla Whitaker - the two girls that were shot off a road in Oklahoma.   The press briefing will be held at the Okfuskee County Courthouse in Okemah, no time was announced on Foxnews but it will be this morning.   There is DNA that found but it is not expected that any information on that DNA will be discussed.   It is the one year anniversary of the girls murders.

Thanks for that update Capp.  I have been following that story ....I hope they can narrow down from the DNA who did this.  Those poor little girls , gunned down on a country road not far from their home.  Just horrendous!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 08, 2009, 10:05:50 AM »

Is Neveah's Mom still staying with friends?  I ask, because everone was quoting the article where J had the shrine to Neveah and the dirty carpet.  I thought maybe that was the friends apartment....guess it is wishful thinking on my part.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:37 AM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20090608/NEWS05/90608021/Autopsy+results+due+in+Nevaeh+case

June 8, 2009

Autopsy results due in Nevaeh case

Search continues for clues in Monroe girl's disappearance

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

The wait continues today for results of an autopsy in the Nevaeh Buchanan case, as investigators work to find a killer.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office may have more information by noon, a spokesman said this morning. Investigators told her family the clothes found on the body discovered encased in concrete along the River Raisin on Thursday match what the missing 5-year-old was wearing when she disappeared two weeks ago. But investigators’ forensic tests are trying to match DNA evidence to Nevaeh, heaven spelled backward.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office had not yet released the cause of death, saying further testing is needed because there were no outward signs of trauma or other obvious indicators explaining how the girl died.

The girl's family could ultimately be asked to view the body for visual identification, authorities said.

"It's like a nightmare," her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told the Free Press. "I can't wait to wake up."

• MORE: Mother denies role in Nevaeh's disappearance

Nevaeh disappeared while riding her scooter outside her apartment. Investigators put two of her mother’s friends – convicted sex offenders -- in jail during the investigation on unrelated parole violations. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has vacillated on whether the department has persons of interest in the case, but there’s been no word on whether they’re close to making an arrest.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office tipline at 734-457-6713.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: June 08, 2009, 10:18:14 AM »

Thank-you Klaas.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: June 08, 2009, 10:18:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests. an angelic monkey

I am troubled this morning about Jennifer referring to the child that came and told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street.
She refered to her as a "tattletale" as if it was a bother to her that some child was telling her that Nevaeh was doing something that  she shouldn't have been doing. I wonder how long Jennifer would have waited if she hadn't come to tell her?

I am not believing this story anyhow. I think the incident may have happened earlier in the day if at all. None of her stories are making any sense, nor is the babble coming from her mouth. She should do herself a favor and shut up to the media.   

ITA Fanny .... except I think she said Nevaeh reffered to this girl as "the tattletale".

I guess there is always one in the neighborhood!   Monkey Devil!

But even if Nevaeh had told her that, if it was really true that she came and told Jennifer, I think that would have been the last thing I would have ever said about a child that came to alert me to my daughter and then I found her missing. Like I said, I don't think that is the way it happened, just another Jenniferism.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: June 08, 2009, 11:13:42 AM »

I am troubled this morning about Jennifer referring to the child that came and told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street.
She refered to her as a "tattletale" as if it was a bother to her that some child was telling her that Nevaeh was doing something that  she shouldn't have been doing. I wonder how long Jennifer would have waited if she hadn't come to tell her?

I am not believing this story anyhow. I think the incident may have happened earlier in the day if at all. None of her stories are making any sense, nor is the babble coming from her mouth. She should do herself a favor and shut up to the media.   

ITA Fanny .... except I think she said Nevaeh reffered to this girl as "the tattletale".

I guess there is always one in the neighborhood!   Monkey Devil!

But even if Nevaeh had told her that, if it was really true that she came and told Jennifer, I think that would have been the last thing I would have ever said about a child that came to alert me to my daughter and then I found her missing. Like I said, I don't think that is the way it happened, just another Jenniferism.   
I think everything that mother has said is a lie, either that or her mind is confused with drugs, or both, lies and drugs.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: June 08, 2009, 11:13:57 AM »

When your child is missing you should have one story. Granted different things might pop into your head, oh, I forgot, it wasn't a blue shirt, it was a blue shirt with some red in it, or whatever. Things that you are adding, that slipped your mind, that would actually help. All her talk is to help herself, and her so called friend. With her comment about Nevaeh's beauty, I feel she stopped short of blaming the child, because you were pretty that's why she was taken. Mother was jealous.
Good post NoRose!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 08, 2009, 11:19:02 AM »

Nevaeh's family must wait for DNA test
State Police crime lab conducts test

Updated at 11:05 a.m.
Family members of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan will have to wait on DNA results before they officially learn if the body discovered Thursday along the River Raisin in Raisinville Township is hers, authorities said this morning.

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said last week that there's "reasonable suspicion" that the little girl found is Nevaeh, but family members have said they're holding out hope until she's positively identified.

Initially, authorities hoped to ID the girl based on dental records, but Nevaeh had never had dental X-rays, her family members said. The family has not been asked to visually identify the girl because of the condition of the body, authorities said.

The girl found Thursday had been buried beneath a layer of concrete near the water "for quite a while," Crutchfield said Friday. On Monday, he released a statement saying that the identification hinges on the Michigan State Police's crime lab, which is running the DNA testing.

Authorities also said that forensic testing still is under way on items discovered at the grave site.

Investigators told her family the clothes found on the body match what the missing 5-year-old was wearing when she disappeared two weeks ago. But investigators’ forensic tests are trying to match DNA evidence to Nevaeh, heaven spelled backward.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office had not yet released the cause of death, saying further testing is needed because there were no outward signs of trauma or other obvious indicators explaining how the girl died.

"It's like a nightmare," her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told the Free Press. "I can't wait to wake up."

• MORE: Mother denies role in Nevaeh's disappearance

Nevaeh disappeared while riding her scooter outside her apartment. Investigators put two of her mother’s friends — convicted sex offenders — in jail during the investigation on unrelated parole violations. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has vacillated on whether the department has persons of interest in the case, but there’s been no word on whether they’re close to making an arrest.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office tipline at 734-457-6713.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090608/NEWS05/90608021/Nevaeh+s+family+must+wait+for+DNA+results
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 08, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

RICHARDVILLE COMMENTS ON NEVEAH CASE
AS THE NEVEAH BUCHANAN ABDUCTION TASK FORCE AWAITS AUTOPSY RESULTS ON THE REMAINS OF A YOUNGSTER FOUND THURSDAY,

THE GROUP CONTINUES TO LOOK INTO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF A 5-YEAR-OLD MONROE GIRL. TASK FORCE INVESTIGATORS CONTINUE TO FOLLOW UP ON THE OVER 1,000 TIPS THAT HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND THE LEADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED. POLICE BELIEVE THE REMAINS OF A YOUNGSTER FOUND THURSDAY ALONG THE RIVER RAISIN IS THAT OF NEVEAH. THEY ARE AWAITING AUTOPSY RESULTS FROM THE WAYNE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE. IN ADDITION, THE MICHIGAN STATE POLICE CRIME LAB CONTINUES TO REVIEW EVIDENCE FOUND AT THE GRAVE SITE. NEVAEH DISAPPEARED FROM HER APARTMENT IN MONROE ON MAY 24.

STATE SENATOR RANDY RICHARDVILLE WHO REPRESENTS PORTIONS OF JACKSON, WASHTENAW AND ALL OF MONROE COUNTIES RECENTLY ON WKHM SAID HE IS FAMILIAR WITH MANY OF THOSE INVOLVED WITH THIS CASE.

RANDY1 http://www.blueseaonline.net/manager/filemanager/files/2163-1CUT58.wav

RANDY2 http://www.blueseaonline.net/manager/filemanager/files/2164-1CUT59.wav

http://www.wkhm.com/story.php?more_group=83&more_block=news&more_item=75503
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »

Nevaeh's mom says she has not given up hope

Posted: June 8, 2009 03:32 AM MDT

Updated: June 8, 2009 04:54 AM MDT

MONROE (WTOL) - 5 year-old Nevaeh Buchanan disappeared from the Charlotte Arms apartments in Monroe two weeks ago.

Investigators say they are almost certain the body recovered Thursday is Nevaeh. Family members expect to find out for sure Monday or Tuesday.

An autopsy was done Friday but the results have not been released.

Nevaeh's mother Jennifer Buchanan, who no longer wants her face shown on TV, told a Detroit TV station she is still hoping its not her daughter. "I still have hope. There is no indefinite, like, confirmation, as to if it is her or not. Some one could have took her. Somebody... I'm completely clueless, I don't know as to who, I don't want to point fingers at anyone."

Two men identified as persons of interest in the case are behind bars on unrelated charges. No arrests have been made and police have not identified any suspects.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=10493350
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2009, 11:30:15 AM »

MONROE (WTOL) - 5 year-old Nevaeh Buchanan disappeared from the Charlotte Arms apartments in Monroe two weeks ago.

Investigators say they are almost certain the body recovered Thursday is Nevaeh. Family members expect to find out for sure Monday or Tuesday.

Nevaeh's mother Jennifer Buchanan, who no longer wants her face shown on TV, told a Detroit TV station she is still hoping its not her daughter. "I still have hope. There is no indefinite, like, confirmation, as to if it is her or not. Some one could have took her. Somebody... I'm completely clueless, I don't know as to who, I don't want to point fingers at anyone."

Two men identified as persons of interest in the case are behind bars on unrelated charges. No arrests have been made and police have not identified any suspects.

To say that, she has her suspicions.  JMHO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »

I agree.  She has some ideas about what took place.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 08, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »

Initially, authorities hoped to ID the girl based on dental records, but Nevaeh had never had dental X-rays, her family members said. The family has not been asked to visually identify the girl because of the condition of the body, authorities said.
Personally I would break down the door and plead to see the remains, I would have to regardless of the condition of the body. Can you, if you insist, or would this be something that LE or whoever could demand you not visually see the remains? I would die trying to, but that's me. I couldn't go on, without at least being sure that was my child.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: June 08, 2009, 12:02:47 PM »

Just saw this on another forum   ( who ever is local... watch channel 2 news at noon. Someone on monroetalks is saying that there is to be some breaking news at noon.. (***rumor*** grandma is having some suspicions of JB**********)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 08, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »

It is being reported that there will be a presser with autopsy results

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 08, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »

Thanks
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 08, 2009, 12:13:05 PM »

This woman has had me stomach turning & utterly nauseous.   Her statements are making her all the more suspicious that she either knows something and/or is responsible for something.    She doesnt want to point fingers at anyone....hmmm usually guilty people make utterances like this.   What all of a sudden since her SO friends were transferred back to jail she doesnt want to appear on TV anymore, beeotch please!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 08, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »

Personally I would break down the door and plead to see the remains, I would have to regardless of the condition of the body. Can you, if you insist, or would this be something that LE or whoever could demand you not visually see the remains? I would die trying to, but that's me. I couldn't go on, without at least being sure that was my child.

Actually, I dont think so - not sure I would want that being my last visual memory, o God heaven forbid.   As  a very observant & responsible parent I'd know by clothes for tentative purposes & DNA thru other means will identify her (blood, bone marrow).   It is much different when its a loved one, even for seasoned individuals that deal with homicides & forensic evidence.

As far as JB goes, she knows its her - no doubt in my mind.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #258 on: June 08, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »

Can you post a link Cappy, please? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 08, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »

Actually, I dont think so - not sure I would want that being my last visual memory, o God heaven forbid.   As  a very observant & responsible parent I'd know by clothes for tentative purposes & DNA thru other means will identify her (blood, bone marrow).   It is much different when its a loved one, even for seasoned individuals that deal with homicides & forensic evidence.

As far as JB goes, she knows its her - no doubt in my mind.

I would then have to die trying, I have trust issues, I don't trust, and I would never believe what was told to me regarding my child. My eyes would have to see, otherwise.........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.