April 19, 2024, 06:27:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463417 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2009, 04:55:50 PM »

HEY PINK!

We must have crossed posts! Where did you find that info? We need to get it to those web sites using it as Nevaeh's pic ASAP. If you get me the info, I can take care of it . . .

MUCHOS GRACIAS, Pink my dear!

I will contact the Facebook page. You do the rest. k?

I am on facebook so it's easy peasy for me.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

NEVAEH AMYAH BUCHANAN
Hey guys - this is NOT Neveah's picture!!!!

The news source you got it from:
(http://www.alternativehealthjournal.com/article/nevaeh_buchanan_body_found/3461) must have gotten it mixed up within their missing children files. I noticed this pic & link were shown clear back on page 83 of the thread that has been closed, posted earlier today - - - I am just getting caught up on all of today's postings after work, & was going to comment on it being posted back there - but putting it up here is even worse!!! Yikes!

The pic you have shown here is the little girl who was abducted by a parent in southern CA - we were surmising that it might be the child of parole officer with the last name Espinosa who lives in Timothy Lawless' house in Folsom, CA. I have attached the comparative collage I did way back in the Timothy Lawless discussion area weeks ago . . . because I did this layout, I recognized this little girl. . .

Could we please get this changed right away?!? This is just so wrong on a number of levels to post a giant pic of someone else's child . . .

Thank you. (with all due respect)

What's the missing child's name?

Hi Rosie -
Unfortunately I do not remember this girl's name - and all of the posts about it are BURIED over there in the gazillions of pages of posts trying to link Timothy Lawless to Melissa Huckaby. The child's last name is Espinosa, it was believed to be a parental abduction (custody battle?) back in March, lives in So. Cal. area where MH grew up & her mother lives (La Habra?). I will continue to try to find those posts to retrieve her name for you. I pulled the huge pic out of the post above because it was bothering me to keep posting it - don't know anything about the current status of this one. Here is the comparison we were doing (smaller pics . . .):

I believe this is Maya Espinosa.  She was abducted by a noncustodial parent with her brother, Rojo.  They've been recovered safely.

http://www.mayaandrojocomehome.com/

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »

I rather not got into details because my emotions wont allow it, but I strongly believe the cause of Navaeh's death with not remain elusive.  It will be determined, if it hasn't already. I am confident of that. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:20 PM »

On Maya and Rojo (Raphael) Espinosa being recovered safely:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/search_results.cfm?mode=mchild&region=7&location=Missouri&keywords=

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/                 Nevaeh's mother on NG tonight 

Good!  Like Janet said, I want her to keep talking.  As heart-wrenching as it is to listen to her, she will slip up eventually if she knows anything.

Thanks for posting that NoRose - I will be setting my DVR as soon as I get home!!

If I had just lost my only daughter in such an horrific way I would not be fit nor coherent enough to go chat about it on national television, there is something very wrong with this picture.
I hope Nancy hands her a severe smackdown.

I believe that mind altering drug abuse tend to produce young people who permently lack a conscience.  A nighbour's son who I had know since birth and ... watched him grow up ... was a typical boy until at the age of 16 years old got into the wrong crowd and began experimenting with drugs.  At the age of twenty he entering rehabilitation and ... has been drug free for seven years.  However ... he is not the same young man.  He is very selfish ... everything is about him.  He is very manipulative.  He is not trustworthy.  His parents's hearts are broken ... his siblings know longer desire a relationship with him.  They claimed they lost their brother 10 years ago.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

Thank you Pink & Jess for the help with getting everything straight for little Maya!

Monkeys working together make a fantastic team!

smooch
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2009, 05:09:24 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/                 Nevaeh's mother on NG tonight 

Good!  Like Janet said, I want her to keep talking.  As heart-wrenching as it is to listen to her, she will slip up eventually if she knows anything.

Thanks for posting that NoRose - I will be setting my DVR as soon as I get home!!

If I had just lost my only daughter in such an horrific way I would not be fit nor coherent enough to go chat about it on national television, there is something very wrong with this picture.

I believe that mind altering drug abuse tend to produce young people who permently lack a conscience.  A nighbour's son who I had know since birth and ... watched him grow up ... was a typical boy until at the age of 16 years old got into the wrong crowd and began experimenting with drugs.  At the age of twenty he entering rehabilitation and ... has been drug free for seven years.  However ... he is not the same young man.  He is very selfish ... everything is about him.  He is very manipulative.  He is not trustworthy.  His parents's hearts are broken ... his siblings know longer desire a relationship with him.  They claimed they lost their brother 10 years ago.

Janet

You just described a long-lost cousin of mine.  She was beautiful until she began experimenting with drugs.  Her life has been a snowball ever since.  Abusive relationships, in and out of rehab.  Last time I saw her a few years ago, I looked into her eyes and saw darkness.  It was like peering into the eyes of a mannequin.  Cold, no sense of conscience.  It was quite sad.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »

Thank you Pink & Jess for the help with getting everything straight for little Maya!

smooch

Facebook is done. Smile

:smooch::

-------------------

I agree with you said Jess...about the cause of death.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2009, 05:24:08 PM »

OT Island Monkey needs the Prayers and support of all the monkeys today - please stop by and drop a note to her in the Prayer thread. TIA

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

smooch

Facebook is done. Smile

:smooch::

Pink -
Just emailed the Alternative Health website too. We Rock. :smooch::

(Notice how we girls do smooches instead of high fives? LOL.)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2009, 05:34:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have just listened to the Part 1 interview that Jennifer Buchanan gave with our Local Radio Station - 95.5.
SHE called in to the Radio Station to speak with our Morning Show hosts. Mojo & The Morning show.

It is interesting because in the very beginning of the interview - Mojo sounds almost shocked that he has her Calling in. She states that LE has just left her apt " ten mins prior" to her calling in to give her Live interview. That LE says the autopsy is inclusive to prove that ( at this time ) the body found is Neveah. That her Body is not recognizable - and they have to wait for further testing.

Please go to the Link and Listen.

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/home.html

I have only listened to part 1 of the interview. I have written notes. But while your all here - I would like you all to hear it and so we can talk.
I really think that " JB" should have an Atty - she is ignorant and yet street smart - I believe she ran to the phone right after LE left ..and got on live Radio for her own Benefits.
She admits not straight out yet implies several times that George may be responsible for Neveah's Death.
Again I listened to the first part which is over 10 mins long - and NOT Once does she say her Daughter's Name. Not one Time.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

Janet

You just described a long-lost cousin of mine.  She was beautiful until she began experimenting with drugs.  Her life has been a snowball ever since.  Abusive relationships, in and out of rehab.  Last time I saw her a few years ago, I looked into her eyes and saw darkness.  It was like peering into the eyes of a mannequin.  Cold, no sense of conscience.  It was quite sad.

Jess ... it is sad.

Eldest son humbled his father and I with his definant attitude for about three years when he was a teen but thankfully drug or alcohol abuse never entered into the equation.  It did not happen overnight but following high school graduation there was a gradually maturing and ... by his mid twenties he had returned to the established foundation he had adhered to until everything went wrong.

However ... what I have observed in a couple of incidences with young people that I have been associated with ... drug/alcohol abuse entered the picture in those defiant years but ... when maturity eventually set in ... it was very difficult/impossible to turn their lives around ... very difficult/impossible to dicipline themselves to make the right choice.

I am sooo against legalizing these mind altering drugs.  I believe that the more accessible these drugs are ... the more young people will will make the immature choice of experimenting while not comprehending the long term ... far reaching effects.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I have just listened to the Part 1 interview that Jennifer Buchanan gave with our Local Radio Station - 95.5.
SHE called in to the Radio Station to speak with our Morning Show hosts. Mojo & The Morning show.

It is interesting because in the very beginning of the interview - Mojo sounds almost shocked that he has her Calling in. She states that LE has just left her apt " ten mins prior" to her calling in to give her Live interview. That LE says the autopsy is inclusive to prove that ( at this time ) the body found is Neveah. That her Body is not recognizable - and they have to wait for further testing.

I have only listened to part 1 of the interview. I have written notes. But while your all here - I would like you all to hear it and so we can talk.
I really think that " JB" should have an Atty - she is ignorant and yet street smart - I believe she ran to the phone right after LE left ..and got on live Radio for her own Benefits.
She admits not straight out yet implies several times that George may be responsible for Neveah's Death.
Again I listened to the first part which is over 10 mins long - and NOT Once does she say her Daughter's Name. Not one Time.

Thanks for the link Deenie.

I believe that justice for little Nevaeh has a better chance of prevailing if Jennifer does not have an attorney.

Janet

_____

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2009, 05:41:28 PM »

Part 1 of the interview if you listen closely - at 4:33 - I think it maybe the Grandmother yelling .. You can here someone(Gma ??) in the back ground Yell (( thats what you get))

After Mojo asks JB what were you thinking of allowing Sex Offender's around your daughter and she replies that she felt nothing was wrong with her having a relationship with SO's ( George)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Thanks for the link Deenie.

I believe that justice for little Nevaeh has a better chance of prevailing if Jennifer does not have an attorney.

Janet
Yah Janet I agree with you. She is digging own sentence ... all by herself.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:48:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

Im gonna listen now, tks for the link...I just know Im going to be fuming by the time its over.    I cannot believe how selfish this girl is, 10 minutes after LE leaves her house about the condition of her daughter's body she literally calls into a radio station, are you friggin kidding me...she is making herself out to be a victim.   She has had to watch NG so for her to be appearing tonight, wow, if NG isnt soft on her this could be almost explosive.   Be back in a bit

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #317 on: June 08, 2009, 05:59:51 PM »

I rather not got into details because my emotions wont allow it, but I strongly believe the cause of Navaeh's death with not remain elusive.  It will be determined, if it hasn't already. I am confident of that. 
I will take your word for it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #318 on: June 08, 2009, 06:12:42 PM »

Live interview with JB - she called into the Local Detroit Radio Station.
after LE leaving her home this morning - June 8,2009

If you listen at 5:45 approx - on audio

She responds to questions of George Kennedy having involvement with her Daughters death

She says I am pretty sure ( garble) something of the effect He and his Girlfriend implying they are involved with Neveah's disappearance/death and or could be someone that knew Him ..He may have Owed someone Money ...I think .. yadda

Then she says I am innocent and had nothing to do with my Daughter's disappearance (**
what about her death is my Question ) Maybe she did not take her, maybe she did personally dispose or have anything to do with Neveah's life ending .. But I think with all her Talk of innocence and Not ME within this interview ..How is that she is now talking up a storm about George. Or implicating him Now after the body has been found. Now she knows via the Examiner that " the cause of Death " has not yet been determined and maybe almost impossible to figure out ... (for now anyway) 

Again not one Dime of Emotions in her Voice. She chooses to show her emotions behind closed doors .. ( she says)
She talks about Neveah as if she was a possession " like a Plant" - not her Child. She speaks of her with Detachment. She never once says Neveah's name.

She never Once says within this Interview " If you *Perp* are Listening to this Radio Show - and If you Kidnapped or Killed My Daughter " I will Hunt you like a Animal till Your Found  " that is what I would say ... Or something very similar ...

BUT then again I would have to be so doped up on Tranq's that I would not be able to call into a Radio Station and Chit Chat after my 5 yr old Daughter's body had been found disposed dead... I would be in a Rubber Room. 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #319 on: June 08, 2009, 06:15:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I want to punch her in her wackadoodle even more. Thanks for the link Deenie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.