March 28, 2024, 10:34:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462231 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #580 on: June 09, 2009, 05:10:40 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

From this article interview from NG,sounds like this to me:
1)Jennifer picked Nevaeh up at friends apt. at 3:30 to 3:45 pm.
They went shopping.
2)Came back from shopping,Nevaeh went back upstairs,Mom watched her.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.
Sounds like Nevaeh wet her pants upstairs right?I wonder why.
I don't need a response,I'm quite used to talking to myself

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?[/b]
Sorry,meant to respond to the bolded above.
Super Kmart's and Super Walmart's have groceries also.
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?

I remembered reading this from the last thread... snipped from Mr. Easter explaning his interrogation....

He told authorities he had been at Kmart that night. He said investigators tried to pin him down, acting like Nevaeh was at the store with her mother that day.

"They kept telling me, 'you followed her out of Kmart,' " Easter said.

Thanks Carrie and welcome to the cage.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #581 on: June 09, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

They went shopping.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?[/
color]

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Monroe+&1s=MI&1a=1166+N+Macomb+St&1z=48162&2c=Monroe&2s=MI&2a=1290+N+Monroe+St%2C+Monroe+&2z=48162

Im a lil new at posting not sure how to get fancy  maps or scale them down, this is what i found, the apt and kmart are 1.03 mi apart, but i cant tell looking at this map as its not ariel, if maybe as a crow flies there is a shortcut looks to be straight across but on the streets you would drive around to get to it... does that make sense?

hope this helps...
Thanks again Carrie
Looks about a mile or so from the apartment which isn't far to walk but I can't see Jennifer walking it.

Karma Is Coming

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 09, 2009, 05:16:14 PM »

Karma, not sure if you saw the interview after the NG interview I posted a page back, but her story has changed again.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #583 on: June 09, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »

Karma, not sure if you saw the interview after the NG interview I posted a page back, but her story has changed again.
Again?????
I missed that,going back to look now.

Rest in sweet peace with God's Angel's baby Navaeh.

Karma Is Coming

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 09, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »

They went shopping.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?[/b]
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?

I remembered reading this from the last thread... snipped from Mr. Easter explaning his interrogation....

He told authorities he had been at Kmart that night. He said investigators tried to pin him down, acting like Nevaeh was at the store with her mother that day.

"They kept telling me, 'you followed her out of Kmart,' " Easter said.

Thanks Carrie and welcome to the cage.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »

Quote from: Northern Rose on Today at 03:41:24 PM
http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Jennifer-Buchanan-Grilled-by-Nancy-Grace/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx

Jennifer Buchanan Grilled by Nancy Grace

This new video is really interesting. JB was 20 minutes late for the interview as she was at the funeral home picking out a casket.  The NG interview was at the apt clubhouse. Local news was there filming last night as Norm JB's uncle was banging on the door trying to stop the interview.  JB's story changes yet again in this new video.  She now says that NG did not understand there were two times she saw Nevaeh.

2:23 of the video -
I seen my daughter twice
I watched her walk upstairs the first time
She come back downstairs, changed her clothes, did whatever she had to do and then she walked back out the door and said Mom I'm going back upstairs to Austin's
and thats where she did not realize THAT was the last time I seen her.

SO in this video , there was nothing about shopping in between, no popsicle, no Jon & Kate  or thinking about dinner.

Hmmmm,not sure but I think Jennifer may be talking about all of the above happening after they got back from the store?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #586 on: June 09, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

Again?????
I missed that,going back to look now.

Rest in sweet peace with God's Angel's baby Nevaeh.
Correcting my mis spelling of Nevaeh's name,sorry.

Karma Is Coming

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 09, 2009, 05:59:46 PM »

heres something ya'll might be interested in reading. its J E and his story. in his own words.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 09, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »

AND the link to that is...
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090603/NEWS16/906039997
SILLY ME. LOL 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #589 on: June 09, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »

Thanks 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 09, 2009, 06:43:03 PM »

Last Update: 5:24 pm
(WXYZ) - The body found on the bank of the River Raisin last week is that of five-year-old Neaveh Buchanan.

VAL CLARK HAS THE LATEST IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE RIGHT
Monroe County Sheriffs issued a press release Tuesday afternoon confirming that the body was Neveah's. She had been missing from her Monroe home since May 24.

The announcement ends five days of speculation, during which law-enforcement agents and Nevaeh's family admitted they were holding out hope that the remains proved to be someone else.

There still hasn't been a cause of death released in the case, which has generated national attention and caused the Michigan Department of Corrections to send two convicted sex offenders back to prison for violating their paroles by being associated with Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan.

George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, are awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson.

Wayne County Medical Examiner Carl Schmidt had initially said that test results could take weeks before being processed. Since Nevaeh had never had her fingerprints taken or dental records on file, tissue samples were sent for special testing, forcing officials to rely on time-consuming DNA identification.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/DNA-Confirms-Body-Found-is-Nevaeh/lXqKDygF6km0r1Y5BVPqfw.cspx

Sounds to me like they are going to shake JB, George, Roy to their core, give a enough rope as they say.  I feel arrests are eminent to no longer than a week or so away.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 09, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

You have got to see this video!!   Listen to what JB says about her appearance & Holly chimes in, "confused" yea okie dokie beeotch

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/index

Both WXYZ and 13ABC is reporting that JB and the grandmother are expected to make a statement later

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #592 on: June 09, 2009, 06:53:27 PM »

I agree, I don't see a long wait for an arrest.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 09, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »

Going out to dinner..be back laters      an angelic monkey

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #594 on: June 09, 2009, 07:22:41 PM »

I finally got to see the videos  trash - trash - trash

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #595 on: June 09, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »

Thanks Annette and welcome to SM's

From the article you posted:

Nitin Thakore, manager of the Motel 7 on South Dixie Highway, where a convicted child molester by the name of George Kennedy had lived the past five weeks, said he senses the tragedy has made many Monroe residents fearful of going outside.

Kennedy has been described as the boyfriend of Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, and a "person of interest" in the case, though authorities declined at a news conference yesterday to characterize him as the lead suspect. Mr. Thakore said Kennedy was a quiet tenant who paid his $150-a-week rent on time with a credit card and didn't make trouble for anyone.

I'm wondering where George lived before the motel room?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #596 on: June 09, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »

Also interesting.........

Visitors to the Charlotte Arms apartment complex might not have picked up on the fact that 8-year-old John Morse was among the children suffering inside yesterday.

His bright eyes and big, toothy grin managed at times to conceal the anguish that his mother, Dorothy Morse, said he has been experiencing over Nevaeh's disappearance since Sunday night.

But the young boy looked forlorn when talking about her. The boy described himself and Austin Baker, another boy at the apartment complex, as Nevaeh's two closest friends there.
Records show Austin and another child named Magneta Six were the last two seen with the missing girl.

"There are a lot of her little friends around here who are taking it real hard," Mrs. Morse said.

The Morse child is a third grader at Hollywood Elementary School. He was sent home from school early Wednesday, sick to his stomach from worrying about Nevaeh. The boy's mother said he fears Nevaeh is "not going to come home."

John Morse and his 14-year-old brother, Kenneth Morse, were among a group of kids that played basketball together on May 13. Nevaeh was with them.

She loved to play baseball, whether it was taking a few swings or having a game of catch with him, John Morse said. Like other youngsters, they used their imaginations to pass the time playing with anything from toy firetrucks to live worms.

And - like other children - they also enjoyed playing an occasional game of tag at the apartment complex.

Yesterday, the 8-year-old wasn't talking as much as a child his age does.

After reminiscing about Nevaeh, he offered advice that parents often don't get from children: "Don't let your kids go outside by themselves."

John Boedicker, Jr., John Morse's stepfather, said it's going to be a hard summer for the city of Monroe if things don't start returning to normal.

"Kids are kids," Mr. Boedicker said. "They want to [go outside and] play."
I just find it a little odd that a just turned 5 year old little girl was allowed to play with 8 yo and 14 yo boys.I know,I know,I'm very cynical and suspicious.

Karma Is Coming

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #597 on: June 09, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »

I finally got to see the videos  trash - trash - trash

BINGO Cat!! BINGO!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #598 on: June 09, 2009, 07:47:17 PM »

Also interesting.........

Visitors to the Charlotte Arms apartment complex might not have picked up on the fact that 8-year-old John Morse was among the children suffering inside yesterday.

His bright eyes and big, toothy grin managed at times to conceal the anguish that his mother, Dorothy Morse, said he has been experiencing over Nevaeh's disappearance since Sunday night.

But the young boy looked forlorn when talking about her. The boy described himself and Austin Baker, another boy at the apartment complex, as Nevaeh's two closest friends there.
Records show Austin and another child named Magneta Six were the last two seen with the missing girl.

"There are a lot of her little friends around here who are taking it real hard," Mrs. Morse said.

The Morse child is a third grader at Hollywood Elementary School. He was sent home from school early Wednesday, sick to his stomach from worrying about Nevaeh. The boy's mother said he fears Nevaeh is "not going to come home."

John Morse and his 14-year-old brother, Kenneth Morse, were among a group of kids that played basketball together on May 13. Nevaeh was with them.

She loved to play baseball, whether it was taking a few swings or having a game of catch with him, John Morse said. Like other youngsters, they used their imaginations to pass the time playing with anything from toy firetrucks to live worms.

And - like other children - they also enjoyed playing an occasional game of tag at the apartment complex.

Yesterday, the 8-year-old wasn't talking as much as a child his age does.

After reminiscing about Nevaeh, he offered advice that parents often don't get from children: "Don't let your kids go outside by themselves."

John Boedicker, Jr., John Morse's stepfather, said it's going to be a hard summer for the city of Monroe if things don't start returning to normal.

"Kids are kids," Mr. Boedicker said. "They want to [go outside and] play."
I just find it a little odd that a just turned 5 year old little girl was allowed to play with 8 yo and 14 yo boys.I know,I know,I'm very cynical and suspicious.
I too am cynical and suspicious, but I have a 16 yo nephew and a 5 yo nephew that are brothers. The 16 yo friends play more with the 5 yo, than his own brother does. BUT, that being said, they are all boys. IDK, I'm trying hard not to be cynical about this. From what I have read she was a shy kid with a wretched mom, maybe the older kids felt sorry for her and tried to help the poor girl have a somewhat happy playtime. I am probably wrong, usually I am.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #599 on: June 09, 2009, 07:48:04 PM »

Little girl's body positively identified as Nevaeh Buchanan
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iSA7g3jKp05tJLhddj0n05exX-EwD98NERM00

28 minutes ago

MONROE, Mich. (AP) — A girl's body found buried along a Michigan river was confirmed as that of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, who has been missing since last month, authorities said Tuesday.

DNA testing positively identified her, the Monroe County Sheriff's office said in a statement. An autopsy and further tests were being conducted to determine what caused her death and when.

"I want to thank everybody who was with us through the whole ordeal," Nevaeh's uncle, Mike Buchanan, told The Detroit News for an online story published Tuesday. "I hope everyone continues to pray for us. We feel a lot of sadness, but at the same time happy because of the help our family got."

Nevaeh (nuh-VAY'-uh) disappeared from her Monroe apartment complex May 24. A father and son who were fishing found her body last Thursday along the River Raisin about 40 miles south of Detroit. Cement was found on top of the body, which appeared to be buried in a shallow grave.

Law enforcement agencies were working 24 hours a day to find Nevaeh and solicited 1,000 tips.

No one has been charged in the case, though police have identified two parolees as "persons of interest."

George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, violated their parole on unrelated charges by associating with Nevaeh, among other violations, Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman John Cordell said.

Both men were moved to a state prison in Jackson on Tuesday, where a parole revocation hearing will be held in the next 45 days, Cordell said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.