April 19, 2024, 08:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463501 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: June 11, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=MISX&rec=9261&ed=166&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC     George Kennedy, his mouth is opened slightly, and the little bit I see, his teeth don't look to be in the best of condition.

Thanks nrcg....I look at the pictures of these sex offenders and my blood boils and I want to strip the skin off off them will pliers while they are alive and listen to them scream and cry for mercy...while no mercy is given
My blood is boiling, if only our elected officials would do more. Maybe if level three offenders never saw the light of day again, that would help some.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 11, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

Morning Rosie!

The article that Jess posted above certainly leads one to believe that LE is looking closely at Smith, though - more than I had even realized. The fact that the woman who was visiting him says "he was acting strange" after Nevaeh was missing is something that makes one go "...hmmmm..." - but then again, he is a creepy ex-con, so what is "strange" in that context?!? (Even stranger than usual? LOL)

I would imagine GK & RS have made plenty of lovely "contacts" through prison, the halfway house, etc. - perhaps they 'contracted out' the dirty job of getting rid of the body? It's probably too judgemental & not at all PC of me to say, but when I see guys with tats all the way up their neck, it screams 'prison tats' to me. (We see such characters in the store sometimes, and we all get nervous & keep an eye on them . . . )
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #722 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »

I have to admit, Tams, the comments about Smith in that article gave me MUCH more concern than the comments about the car being pulled from the mud.

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=MISX&rec=9261&ed=166&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC     George Kennedy, his mouth is opened slightly, and the little bit I see, his teeth don't look to be in the best of condition.

Thanks nrcg....I look at the pictures of these sex offenders and my blood boils and I want to strip the skin off off them will pliers while they are alive and listen to them scream and cry for mercy...while no mercy is given

Note to self: ALWAYS make kind & complimentary statements to/about Sunny when posting at Scared Monkeys . . . you DON'T want to make her mad . . . LOL!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: June 11, 2009, 11:01:31 AM »

Morning Rosie!

The article that Jess posted above certainly leads one to believe that LE is looking closely at Smith, though - more than I had even realized. The fact that the woman who was visiting him says "he was acting strange" after Nevaeh was missing is something that makes one go "...hmmmm..." - but then again, he is a creepy ex-con, so what is "strange" in that context?!? (Even stranger than usual? LOL)

I would imagine GK & RS have made plenty of lovely "contacts" through prison, the halfway house, etc. - perhaps they 'contracted out' the dirty job of getting rid of the body? It's probably too judgemental & not at all PC of me to say, but when I see guys with tats all the way up their neck, it screams 'prison tats' to me. (We see such characters in the store sometimes, and we all get nervous & keep an eye on them . . . )
That article made me think also that Smith may be top of the list as a suspect. What that woman was all saying made me very suspicious, but I also shook my head wondering why this woman and her daughter were hanging out with him to begin with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:30 AM »

I have to admit, Tams, the comments about Smith in that article gave me MUCH more concern than the comments about the car being pulled from the mud.
I will agree. After seeing some great pictures of the area taken by a local on WS, that area is very nice, and I'm sure a great place to fish. These two men could have just been fishing, but of course who knows?
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 11, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »

"Vogan said Smith had courted her daughter for about two months."

There's a 48 year old SO living in your home with your 24 year old daughter and she's being "courted"?

These people are delusional
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: June 11, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »

"Vogan said Smith had courted her daughter for about two months."

There's a 48 year old SO living in your home with your 24 year old daughter and she's being "courted"?

These people are delusional

What is this like The Beverly Hillbillies, with granny saying a young man is coming over to court Elly Mae?  Do people just have no concern about SO's. I'm baffled by all of this. I know no SO would be courting one of my daughters, it would be over my dead body.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: June 11, 2009, 11:59:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!   an angelic monkey

Now that we are hearing reports of a car being pulled out from the scene on the Raisin River, I noticed something in the arial pics we were seeing at the scene the day of recovery. There was a set of tire tracks that went straight back from the road on the opposite side of the road from the river. I wondered who would have a vehicle over there. I'm wondering now if this has anything to do with the pulling of the car out on June 24. I'll attempt to find the picture I was referring to. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not fully awake yet.   

Fanny I have circled it.  Hope this is what you were referring to.  Going to look at teeth and necks now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9020Hu058c
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 11, 2009, 12:01:13 PM »

Good morning to all monkeys!

Blink, i know your a busy monkey, have you had much time for this case lately? just curious your input/knowledge of any 20's to 30's suspects or poi... obviously GK is 39 and smith is 48... anyone that has been questioned with excesive tats???   Or do u/we know anyone with a lil black car, mostly i can only remember vans and trucks... smith gf have a car? or GK gf have a car???
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 11, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!   an angelic monkey

Now that we are hearing reports of a car being pulled out from the scene on the Raisin River, I noticed something in the arial pics we were seeing at the scene the day of recovery. There was a set of tire tracks that went straight back from the road on the opposite side of the road from the river. I wondered who would have a vehicle over there. I'm wondering now if this has anything to do with the pulling of the car out on June 24. I'll attempt to find the picture I was referring to. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not fully awake yet.   

Fanny I have circled it.  Hope this is what you were referring to.  Going to look at teeth and necks now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9020Hu058c

I looked, and I wish they would have taken the Breaking News banner down. They show a quick glimpse at what I was talking about at 0:07 on the video. I have been looking at another on a Nancy Grace Youtube and you can see from one side of it's at 4:24 from another angle. The one I was looking for was from the end far away from the scene, and you can see the tracks that go back for a good ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jjBCg3nyA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 11, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »

Another view at 5:35.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jjBCg3nyA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #732 on: June 11, 2009, 01:01:20 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:18:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: June 11, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »

Hey everyone,

My puter fried yesterday, got a new one but o boi what a nightmare yesterday was!  I'm catching up & although not shocked I'm completely disgusted.   Courting?  Seriously?   These ignorant women need a few good upsides to the head!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:20 PM »

Do we have any monkeys local to monroe?? just curious.

Also so sad to see a beautiful casket with such gorgeous flowers an angelic monkey breaks my heart even more looking at the size of the casket 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: June 11, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

Fund started to pay for funeral expenses
, last modified June 10. 2009 11:14AM
donations accepted
A fund has been started at the Community Foundation of Monroe County to help pay funeral-related costs for Nevaeh Buchanan. If excess funds are collected, it will form the basis for an interest-bearing endowment to pay for future funeral costs for children of indigent families, said Kathleen Russeau, executive director.
Checks should be made payable to the Community Foundation of Monroe County, noting on the check that it is for the Nevaeh Buchanan Memorial Fund. The foundation is at 28 S. Macomb St. The phone number is 242-1976.

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090610/NEWS01/706109974/-1/NEWS

thanks NoRose...I will contribute for Nevaeh...but not a dime to her mother...

Its disgusting that society has to pay for what this mother with a U didn't even bother or attempt to provide for Neveah, no steady income, no insurance, no savings, nadda - nothing, deplorable!  I will contribute for Neveah if we are assured none of it will go to JB.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: June 11, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »

Note to self: ALWAYS make kind & complimentary statements to/about Sunny when posting at Scared Monkeys . . . you DON'T want to make her mad . . . LOL!

hi Tams....your not a sex offender or as abuser or a baby killer or a..oh never mind... so you have no worries!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

They shouldn't  have to make caskets in such a small size. 

Edit to fix typo

« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:16:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #738 on: June 11, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »

Just as sad, they come smaller Tracygirl.  Sad Sad
I have been to a couple infant visitation/funerals and they come as small as a shoebox that you buy tennis shoes in.

Funeral home prepares for outpouring of final respects
by Ray Kisonas , last modified June 11. 2009 11:43AM
— Evening News photo by BRYAN BOSCH

Pictures, flowers and favorite toys surround a small casket for Nevaeh Buchanan at Merkle Funeral Service, 2442 N. Monroe St.
A wooden cross overlooks the small, white casket that is covered with colorful fresh flowers. A small stuffed dog sits in the middle of the arrangement.
A large portrait of Nevaeh on a stand is to the left and a heart-shaped arrangement of flowers with a "daughter" banner is to the right.
Today begins the first of two days of visitation for the Buchanan family as hundreds of mourners from the community are expected to pay their respects to the 5-year-old girl whose disappearance and death outraged and saddened the Monroe community and beyond.
"Funerals are a celebration of life," said Brian Merkle, manager of Merkle Funeral Service, 2442 N. Monroe St., north of the mall. "We’re going to celebrate those five years of her life."
This morning the media were allowed, with the family’s permission, to view the room where people are expected to pay their last respects through Friday night.
In addition to the casket, there are montages of photos of Nevaeh. In one group, there are images of her in various stages of childhood. As a baby, she’s sitting in a high chair, smiling and covered in chocolate. In another, it looks like she’s learning to walk.
Mr. Merkle said the funeral home is donating services, but other costs are being covered through other means.
"We’ve been offered funds from all over the country," he said. "We want to help them through the process."
The media will be kept across the street to allow mourners privacy. After the funeral, the procession will drive by Munson Park, because she loved to visit there, and the Custer statue because Mr. Merkle said she was interested in Monroe’s famous general.
Mr. Merkle said the funeral home’s Web site received five times more visits than normal, with people logging in from Maryland to Hawaii.
Parking will be allowed across the street at the Church of God Mountain Assembly and a shuttle service will be provided.

http://tinyurl.com/moyxxj

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 11, 2009, 02:28:52 PM »

Thanks Pink Angel for that article    Sounds very lovely, and the community sounds like a very caring group, just like with Sandra, and the caring people in that community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.