March 28, 2024, 10:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462278 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: June 15, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »

thank you all for your warm welcomes! i was so happy getting the email that i can now use the forum Smile

i feel like the cops will be grilling jb this week until they get her to crack and either confess, or give them more information pointing elsewhere...

if for some reason she is not charged with murder, or being an accessory to murder, this woman needs to be charged with child endangerment, and reckless endangerment in the very least. it makes me sick the terrible situations people put their children in. i cannot tell you how many abuse cases i see where the perp is the boyfriend, it makes me sick. ugh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #841 on: June 15, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »

sunshine12    Welcome     I also believe that LE knows, and is waiting for everything to come back from being analyzed. If they thought for a moment there was a child killer that was roaming the streets and would strike again, you would here a different tone, and they would be warning the public to be aware, I have not heard that from LE.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #842 on: June 15, 2009, 10:21:02 PM »

Welcome Sunshine!  Not to chime in with a "me too" post, but "me too." LE has done a fantastic job here. Best if all, they're playing their cards close to the vest.  They'd be quite foolish to do anything before all evidence has been processed. Sunshine, I think you're dead on with your theory. Of course, we don't know all the facts. But what we do know fits the "Susan Smith" or "Casey Anthony" mold.

Good Night all.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #843 on: June 15, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »

Frustrated residents in fear

Published : Monday, 15 Jun 2009, 10:24 PM EDT * Sharia Davis

MONROE, Mich. - Those living in and around the Charlotte Arms apartment complex, where 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan was last seen May 24, are frustrated and are seeking justice for the person or persons who are responsible for her death.

"I think things will get back to normal once we find out who did it," said Betty Morris. "All I know there's a lot of fear in this community."

(more article at link plus video)
http://tinyurl.com/nle5lu

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #844 on: June 15, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Sunshine! Smile

Great first post!

Momof7kids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 16, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »

Hi everyone

I have been lurking on here for awhile reading everyones posts but my membership just got accepted yesterday so i can finally post. i also apologize if i repeat anything that's already been said, mommy of 7, i am so sorry for your loss and cannot even imagine the pain and outrage that your family must feel..

firstly, i believe that le has a pretty good idea who did this and are just waiting for test results. i think they want to make sure they have an airtight case. it seems to me that they arent really putting the community on high alert as they might if they have no clue who the perp is.  i work for child protective services and just had a child death case in which the police and detectives had to wait 2 weeks after the child died to arrest the step father because they had to wait on the autopsy even tho the consensus between everyone involved was that this step dad def did it...  I think JB did this, statistically it was her or someone close to nevaeh...if the cops really thought this was a stranger abduction i think it would be much more obvious in the way they answer questions in the press conferences. i think jb  had jealous feelings towards her mother b/c nevaeh looked at maternal grandmom as her "mom" and jb just couldn't take it anymore, i think she purposely killed her and we have another Casey Anthony on our hands... I know there are also theories that the mom lost control and killed her, however i believe that if this was not premeditated, there would have been injuries like a high neck break (from being violently shaken) or injuries to the head area.  i unfortunately think that mom planned this out.  her multiple stories and discrepencies are just downright disturbing. If you tell the truth and have nothing to hide then you dont have to try to remember all the lies you told and get urself confused, which is whats happening with jennifer. (if jennifer isnt the perp, then the only other explanation i can come up with for her behavior and lies is that she was probobaly high and cant remember the exact events of the day)

i think jb may have threatened to blackmail george smith or george kennedy if they didnt try to help her hide the body.  i'm sure she has enough info on both of them that would have sent them back to jail (which ended up happening anyway) i just think they didnt bank on being picked up on this crime. 

this case is so frustrating, i find myself checking several times a day to see if there are any updates..i hope and pray that nevaeh gets the justice she deserves.  the pain and fear that her precious little soul had to endure in her final moments makes me physically ill. i will continue to pray for her everyday and pray that swift justice ensues.
Hey Sunshine welcome and I am new here as well and like what all of these nice people have to say. What you just said is totally what I have been thinking all along, but with out all the evidence I didn't want to say anything to soon. I think that JB participated in the death of Nevaeh or acted alone in this. whether it was by accident because she wet her pants or if it was planned I don't know. Try to imagine living in a home with your mom at age 24 years old and you have a beautiful 5 year old daughter and you don't have custody of her or say what happens with her welfare or at least don't have all the say. The jelousy can become a very big monster. She may be upset that George Kennedy is with another woman and is hurt that he is not with her anymore. Something happens while punishing Neveah and she cannot be blamed for what happen to her and she calls George and tells him to help hide Nevaeh's body by threatning George because of his record and he does not want to go back to jail for having anything to do with JB and Nevaeh so he trys to hide all evidence and George and girlfriend, or Roy, the other ROS try to get rid of all evidence for JB so she does not expose the fact that he was around a child. Once he was found out that he was around Nevaeh and the police get him he knows that he is done but they say he is in trouble for going against his parole and he doesn't even fight the hearing but wants to be sent back to prison because he knows there is know way out of this. There is a lot of evidence against GK but listening to JB talk and talk to the radio station and Nancy Grace the more I know she had something to do with this. Who else saw Nevaeh outside besides the little girl that came and told JB that she was in the road. Did she go back out and get Nevaeh and punish her for being in the road. I don't know there is so many things that lead up to JB. JB says that there are so many senerios going on in her head, but my senerios only have two ways with all the evidence we know.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 16, 2009, 04:46:30 AM »

OK, someone has to break the ice and say it, who paid for those hideous foo foo hairdos JB and her mother had for the funeral.   Bologna curls, seriously? 

A case of a mother agreeing to cover up the killing of a innocent 9 month old baby  whom faked a kidnapping, crying & screaming in pressers just had me over the edge & Im not inclined to be changing my mind that JB has something to do with Neveah's murder and/or coverup.   Neveah's service & procession was very generous by the public, it pained me to see this poor excuse of a mother walking behind the casket, she belongs in jail for the direct danger she put Neveah in to say the least.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #847 on: June 16, 2009, 06:00:37 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:29:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #848 on: June 16, 2009, 07:27:07 AM »

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19762120/

Officials focus on fishermen in Nevaeh case.
Video from June 15th.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:35 AM »

snip Pink Angel:

[my comments: ~ Even if it turns out that Kennedy had nothing to do with Nevaeh's death, just the fact that he was free to roam the streets makes me sick to my stomach. The probation department supervisor and anyone else that let him free to roam around (and possible hurt another child) after repeatedly violating his parole, should be fired or forced to resign.
  ~ I think Nevaeh's mom and any mom that willingly and knowingly lets their child be around a known child sex offender, should be subject to neglect or child endangerment charges, just for letting them be around AND if that child is molested or murdered because mom knowingly let their child be around such a monster, they should be charged with conspiracy to commit child molestation or conspiracy to murder. The moms didn't actually molest or murder their child, they just offered them up to a monster who would. They deserve to be punished for their stupidity and irresponsibility.

P.S. Why does Vernon Davis sound familiar? Has he been mentioned before? ]

I agree...I hope that if Kennedy is guilty in any of this that the people who did not send him back to prison will feel guilt and remorse for the rest of their life!

JB is so guilty in this too...by even having her daughter in this environment...Nevaeh had no choice in who her mother chooses to hang around with...

I also feel bad for the police and detectives who go to all the trouble of getting an arrest for these sex offenders and then a judge gives them a light sentence...it has to be frustrating for them ....as well as us, the public who see these offenders back on the streets after a short jail time, only to reoffend...let the pot smokers out of jail and keep these creeps in!

I heard on HLN yesterday a SO had raped and sodomized a 4 yr old girl and he got 1 fricking yr in jail!  I assume he probably will be out in 4-5 months for "good" behavior! then will rape again since they get such a light sentence...just a  vacation for them being in jail for that amount of time...no work...3 squares a day, roof over there heads..then after they rest up, go find some more prey in our innocent little children..Meanwhile the child who was raped has a life sentence of fear and horror reliving what happened to them...Something wrong with this picture?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »

snip Pink Angel:

[my comments: ~ Even if it turns out that Kennedy had nothing to do with Nevaeh's death, just the fact that he was free to roam the streets makes me sick to my stomach. The probation department supervisor and anyone else that let him free to roam around (and possible hurt another child) after repeatedly violating his parole, should be fired or forced to resign.
  ~ I think Nevaeh's mom and any mom that willingly and knowingly lets their child be around a known child sex offender, should be subject to neglect or child endangerment charges, just for letting them be around AND if that child is molested or murdered because mom knowingly let their child be around such a monster, they should be charged with conspiracy to commit child molestation or conspiracy to murder. The moms didn't actually molest or murder their child, they just offered them up to a monster who would. They deserve to be punished for their stupidity and irresponsibility.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I agree...I hope that if Kennedy is guilty in any of this that the people who did not send him back to prison will feel guilt and remorse for the rest of their life!

JB is so guilty in this too...by even having her daughter in this environment...Nevaeh had no choice in who her mother chooses to hang around with...

I also feel bad for the police and detectives who go to all the trouble of getting an arrest for these sex offenders and then a judge gives them a light sentence...it has to be frustrating for them ....as well as us, the public who see these offenders back on the streets after a short jail time, only to reoffend...let the pot smokers out of jail and keep these creeps in!

I heard on HLN yesterday a SO had raped and sodomized a 4 yr old girl and he got 1 fricking yr in jail!  I assume he probably will be out in 4-5 months for "good" behavior! then will rape again since they get such a light sentence...just a  vacation for them being in jail for that amount of time...no work...3 squares a day, roof over there heads..then after they rest up, go find some more prey in our innocent little children..Meanwhile the child who was raped has a life sentence of fear and horror reliving what happened to them...Something wrong with this picture?

edited to separate  my comments

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

OK, someone has to break the ice and say it, who paid for those hideous foo foo hairdos JB and her mother had for the funeral.   Bologna curls, seriously? 

A case of a mother agreeing to cover up the killing of a innocent 9 month old baby  whom faked a kidnapping, crying & screaming in pressers just had me over the edge & Im not inclined to be changing my mind that JB has something to do with Neveah's murder and/or coverup.   Neveah's service & procession was very generous by the public, it pained me to see this poor excuse of a mother walking behind the casket, she belongs in jail for the direct danger she put Neveah in to say the least.

i agree, she belongs in jail on the very least endangerment charges..

i think that as sick as it is, jb saw nevaeh as not only a burden, but jb was hurt and destroyed by the fact that nevaeh was more attached to grandmom than her, i think that this, combined with what im gonna guess could be a dual diagnoses mental health problem (emotional issues and severe substance abuse) was a recipe for disaster.  i think if jb did this, she honestly thought she was going to get away with it, who knows, maybe she saw casey anthony on tv and fantasized about doing the same thing to nevaeh.  if jb didn't kill nevaeh i dont think she is owed any apology from anyone putting the spotlight on her. her lifestyle and complete disregard for the welfare of her child makes my blood boil. 

then on the news last night, seeing the 9 month old whos mom killed her and tried to fake the abduction in california...it's sickening, this mom also lived with the maternal grandparents and the child and as they discussed on hln last night, this can cause some mother's to feel inadequate and jealous, not that thats any excuse but it could be part of these sick twisted mothers justification for their crimes.. ( i will not call them mommy's because i believe a mommy would never hurt their child or knowingly put their child in harms way mommy)

i hope i didnt offend anyone with some of the words i used in this post or my angry tone, this just makes me so upset..ugh.. god bless all of the angels we have lost to these heinous crimes against children
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 16, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

How many signs does one well payed state official need to do his job correctly?!?!?!?!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:30:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »

Vernon Davis does sound familiar    This country needs a total revamp on how criminals are handled, probation is handled, how sentencing for certain crimes are handled, and I could go on and on. But it does me no good to go on and on, because it isn't going to change.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 16, 2009, 11:23:56 AM »

Vernon Davis does sound familiar    This country needs a total revamp on how criminals are handled, probation is handled, how sentencing for certain crimes are handled, and I could go on and on. But it does me no good to go on and on, because it isn't going to change.

i agree completely, sometimes i feel like i shouldn't waste my breath because its very rare that changes to the system will occur.  people are resistant to change, and our current system is so engrained in those running things that change will never happen overnight, and might not happen ever.  i work in the child welfare system and i see time and time again how the ball is dropped in cases because there just "isnt enough" evidence that the parents are doing something wrong, or hte abuse or neglect doesnt rise to the level of high risk, or that the child is at 'imminent risk' and then something terrible happpens, i wonder why we have to wait until it gets to that point to take real action (yes i need a new job because i have so many issues with the child welfare system). the child welfare system is designed to protect the parents rights in my opinion, just as i feel the criminal justice system is designed to protect the criminals, not the victims.

i have another thought...do you guys remember the mom from new mexico who killed her young son and buried him in sand in the playground, i think there could be some psychological similarities between that and burying a child under a layer of cement next to a river where its possible the perp(s) frequented and maybe even little nevaeh had been fishing there before and liked it..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 16, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »

i agree completely, sometimes i feel like i shouldn't waste my breath because its very rare that changes to the system will occur.  people are resistant to change, and our current system is so engrained in those running things that change will never happen overnight, and might not happen ever.  i work in the child welfare system and i see time and time again how the ball is dropped in cases because there just "isnt enough" evidence that the parents are doing something wrong, or hte abuse or neglect doesnt rise to the level of high risk, or that the child is at 'imminent risk' and then something terrible happpens, i wonder why we have to wait until it gets to that point to take real action (yes i need a new job because i have so many issues with the child welfare system). the child welfare system is designed to protect the parents rights in my opinion, just as i feel the criminal justice system is designed to protect the criminals, not the victims.

i have another thought...do you guys remember the mom from new mexico who killed her young son and buried him in sand in the playground, i think there could be some psychological similarities between that and burying a child under a layer of cement next to a river where its possible the perp(s) frequented and maybe even little nevaeh had been fishing there before and liked it..
WELCOME, and yes the mom in Albuquerque and burying him in the sand, I agree with you there, it is hard for me to believe some random person did this. I will be surprised if Nevaeh's mom didn't have something to do with this. Nevaeh was buried by a beautiful spot on that river, I saw pics from a local on another site, and it was peaceful and calm. Some random person, imo, would not have bothered to do that.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #856 on: June 16, 2009, 01:49:07 PM »

Remember the fake "scam" page awhile back, asking people to send donations to cantgetmeoff@yahoo.com or something like that? Well someone at WS sent a $1.00 paypal payment just to see who the payment went to and I am guessing from all posts, that the paypal was registered to Vernon Davis. They took screen shots and called LE with the information. I was at WS when it was being talked about, that's why I remember the name. They went back and edited a lot of the information in case the scammer was reading.
Here is the thread: pages 14-18 or so, it's hard to follow but you can see it being talked about.,
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84747&page=14

screenshot of the scam page.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=nevaehscam.jpg

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 16, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »

Good morning Capp & fellow monkeys -

Capp - your comment totally cracked me up! I realize that in all seriousness it is not a laughing matter at all, but I had the same reaction when I saw the pics - but was afraid to say anything 'out loud' - LOL. Give me a break - ..."the dedicated mom & gramma, typically looking like aged burned-out white trash, had their hair done especially for the occasion by Guido, Monroe's hottest stylist. The funeral of their murdered daughter/grand daughter was, after all, a special event for them, and it was important that they looked spiffy & felt extra special . . . "

Sorry for the redneck red-carpet commentary - couldn't help myself. But CAPP STARTED IT! (grinning!) Thought we needed a little tension reliever. You can hurl nanners now. (Hope I don't get expelled - eek.)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: June 16, 2009, 03:02:47 PM »

Thank-you Pink Angel I caught part of that discussion that day, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention, I guess I should have.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: June 16, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »

just a thought, but maybe jb and vernon davis were friends or aquantances (i totally spelled that wrong)...i mean not to be judgemental but maybe they run in the same crowd.... if they are bringing him in for questioning then that leads me to believe that they didnt get any good evidence so far connectiong smith or kennedy to the crime...jmho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.