April 24, 2024, 04:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 464899 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #960 on: June 29, 2009, 09:49:11 AM »

any new news on Nevaeh?  i want something?!?!?!?

They are waiting for test results. It takes time. It is frustrating for LE too, I am sure. I think they know something but are waiting for forensics to confirm it. 

That's JMO though. I have faith in LE.

I agree with you Pink Angel.  Frustrating, yes.  But think of it like this--LE received over 1200 tips.  We don't know how many of those tips became leads.  A single tip can generate many, many, leads.  A single tip can generate THE lead that breaks the case.  It's difficult for me to believe, based on what we've discussed before (the busy night, kids and people out everywhere, etc. etc.) that not a single tip generated any significant leads.  That's why I'm remaining confident that this case will be resolved. 

If you want my opinion, I think they already have the one person in custody that knows something material to the case.  He may not have been involved in the actual crime itself, but I think he knows who did it because I think the perpetrator came to him after the crime had been committed for advice and/or help.  I think this person is looked upon as a leader among local criminals.  He has a strong personality, has no conscience, and is trusted by local criminals as being a confidant with a strong "I will not snitch" reputation.  I think the person is and will continue to be a tough nut to crack.  I think cracking him might partly be the reason for the perceived delay.  And that persons name is . . . Roy Lee Smith.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #961 on: June 29, 2009, 10:55:40 AM »

JessStar you could very well be correct.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 29, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »

Just a little something I put together in Neveah's Memory:

Oh my!!!  It's beautiful.  I have cried a river over this little one!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 29, 2009, 11:44:34 AM »

Thank you.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about this little girl. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 29, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »

any new news on Nevaeh?  i want something?!?!?!?

They are waiting for test results. It takes time. It is frustrating for LE too, I am sure. I think they know something but are waiting for forensics to confirm it. 

That's JMO though. I have faith in LE.

I agree pink angel.  But I also think LE haven't/won't release some details they may already have or are going to have after the testing is finished for fear of jeopardizing the investigation. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 29, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »

Thank you.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about this little girl. 

I can tell, she lives on in your heart.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 29, 2009, 11:50:15 AM »

JessStar you could very well be correct.

I recall reading an article a while back that contained statements made by this guy's girlfriend/acquaintance or whatever.  The way she described his demeanor right after Nevaeh went missing, and certain facts that she reported in the article about the way he acted, things he did, things he said, things that "happened" while she was with him, gave me a pit in my stomach.  The things she reported were exactly the type of things you'd expect from someone who knows something.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #967 on: June 29, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »

Very beautiful Jess

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 30, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

waiting on justice for Nevaeh...... an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 30, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »

Me, too!

I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 30, 2009, 10:38:05 PM »

Me too, trying to remain patient.  But always remaining optimistic and confident.  It's only a matter of time.  It may take longer than we'd all like, but if it means justice for this little girl, then it's worth the wait. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 30, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »

I can tell, she lives on in your heart.

an angelic monkey

Nicely put, Bearlyhere.  She truly does.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 30, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

i have full faith  in LE as far as this goes but i'm losing patience.....my fault not their's....i want to know who did this to this small child.....too sad...another baby gone   an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 01, 2009, 09:44:54 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Please God, please help us solve this horrific crime.  Nevaeh deserves justice on earth.  
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:38:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #974 on: July 01, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »

Seems as though the " family members" of Neveah are having a posting war .. going back and forth ..on this news site.
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090625/NEWS01/706259986/-1/NEWS

I don't know what good it is doing. Neveah's Father posted too.
Seems sad that their posts are so verbally vulgar. I get the frustration levels and all and that they would be upset as some people are verbally attacking Dad. But omg ..come on, does not show any respect for Neveah. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 01, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »

Seems as though the " family members" of Neveah are having a posting war .. going back and forth ..on this news site.

Seems sad that their posts are so verbally vulgar. I get the frustration levels and all and that they would be upset as some people are verbally attacking Dad. But omg ..come on, does not show any respect for Neveah. 

That's why I left the MonroeTalks forum for Nevaeh.  It was all bashing and rumormill, except for a few posters who posted useful information and who came across as truly caring about this little girl.  Nevaeh's family would do good to just ignore the forums.  They'll never be able to get the last word.

You know, I was following one of the local monroe news stations on Twitter when this story first broke.  I remember, before Nevaeh was found, the reporter making the comment, "I should stay out of the forums.  Nothing but heartbreaking rumors in there" or something of that nature.  Yes, every one is upset and frustrated.  But the energy should be directed at providing support in respect for this little child.  No amount of bashing or blaming is going to bring her back.  And hind-sight is always 20-20. 

To those on those forums and comment sections who judge unwittingly, ""Do not judge lest you be judged yourselves. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by you standards of measure, it shall be measured to you." (Matt 7:1&2)  We can cast blame all the way down the chain to any person who at any time saw Nevaeh out playing alone and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who knew George Kennedy was a sex offender and spent time with JB and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who had suspicions about whether Nevaeh was being properly cared for, but did nothing. . .for had one of these persons done something, said something, confronted someone, perhaps Nevaeh would still be with us.  "I didn't say anything because I wasn't her parent" isn't a good excuse when the life of a child is in jeopardy.

So my advice:  Don't put yourself in the horrible spot of someday being asked to answer the question, "Are you the pot or the kettle?"

My thoughts and prayers are with Nevaeh.  Justice will be served.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 01, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »

You are right about Nevaeh.

Maybe the vulgar verbal war will help solve the crime.  Maybe someone will get mad enough to spill something...

You are right about Nevaeh.

Maybe the vulgar verbal war will help solve the crime.  Maybe someone will get mad enough to spill something...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 01, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »

That's why I left the MonroeTalks forum for Nevaeh.  It was all bashing and rumormill, except for a few posters who posted useful information and who came across as truly caring about this little girl.  Nevaeh's family would do good to just ignore the forums.  They'll never be able to get the last word.

You know, I was following one of the local monroe news stations on Twitter when this story first broke.  I remember, before Nevaeh was found, the reporter making the comment, "I should stay out of the forums.  Nothing but heartbreaking rumors in there" or something of that nature.  Yes, every one is upset and frustrated.  But the energy should be directed at providing support in respect for this little child.  No amount of bashing or blaming is going to bring her back.  And hind-sight is always 20-20. 

To those on those forums and comment sections who judge unwittingly, ""Do not judge lest you be judged yourselves. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by you standards of measure, it shall be measured to you." (Matt 7:1&2)  We can cast blame all the way down the chain to any person who at any time saw Nevaeh out playing alone and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who knew George Kennedy was a sex offender and spent time with JB and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who had suspicions about whether Nevaeh was being properly cared for, but did nothing. . .for had one of these persons done something, said something, confronted someone, perhaps Nevaeh would still be with us.  "I didn't say anything because I wasn't her parent" isn't a good excuse when the life of a child is in jeopardy.

So my advice:  Don't put yourself in the horrible spot of someday being asked to answer the question, "Are you the pot or the kettle?"

My thoughts and prayers are with Nevaeh.  Justice will be served.

What a great post.

I haven't read the forum so I bow to you and Deenie on what is there.  I have known some eyebrow raising things to go on in shouting matches.  I was just hoping someone would spill something that would be the lead. 

Nevaeh continues to sadden me, not only in her death, but in her life.

I believe in miracles!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 01, 2009, 06:26:09 PM »

this case is so sad, i cant wait until justice for nevaeh is finally served...

jb said nevaeh liked to fish, i wonder if she ever went fishing at the spot her body was found?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 01, 2009, 07:59:13 PM »

this case is so sad, i cant wait until justice for nevaeh is finally served...

jb said nevaeh liked to fish, i wonder if she ever went fishing at the spot her body was found?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.