March 28, 2024, 09:14:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462223 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 12:38:56 AM »

You know it could easily be one person if it were planned.  Hole dug, bags waiting all they needed was to bring down the child.  That would be even worse but it is possible that one person could have done this easily.

Scary but possible ... ::sigh::

IDK... I think if this was a "man/woman with a plan" they would have researched the area a bit more thoroughly, realized other people come down there to fish. They would have studied up on how to bury a body and make concrete that is solid, not shifty. I wonder how heavy the two rocks that were moved were? And what was the time frame really? The neighbor says Neveah left with mutha at 330-345. She was not reported missing until 6-630? What time was GK hauled into the cop shop or his buddy there? Neveah may have been killed and buried before LE even got the call.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

You know it could easily be one person if it were planned.  Hole dug, bags waiting all they needed was to bring down the child.  That would be even worse but it is possible that one person could have done this easily.

IDK... I think if this was a "man/woman with a plan" they would have researched the area a bit more thoroughly, realized other people come down there to fish. They would have studied up on how to bury a body and make concrete that is solid, not shifty. I wonder how heavy the two rocks that were moved were? And what was the time frame really? The neighbor says Neveah left with mutha at 330-345. She was not reported missing until 6-630? What time was GK hauled into the cop shop or his buddy there? Neveah may have been killed and buried before LE even got the call.

The neighbour is the last adult.  But they still have the two kids, boy and girl that they interviewed that said they were playing with her in the parking lot.  I am not sure how they fit into the timeline, but I believe it was later that afternoon. Who knows though, stories are changing and reporting is all over the place. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 12:55:59 AM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

How can a child live in a  house and not leave fingerprints?

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 12:56:56 AM »

The neighbour is the last adult.  But they still have the two kids, boy and girl that they interviewed that said they were playing with her in the parking lot.  I am not sure how they fit into the timeline, but I believe it was later that afternoon. Who knows though, stories are changing and reporting is all over the place. 

Thats just it NoRose. I think tomorrow I will start looking into that.... the child that came up to the apartment to tell mutha Neveaj was missing and the six yr old. I am thinking the eight yr old was the boy who didn't see those things he said he saw because his mom said Neveah's mom picked her up from their apartment......... ughhh, long nite I am off to bed,night all
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

WHAT????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Something is rotten here....either that is misreporting or mommie dearest is involved in this up to her sunglasses.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 01:01:31 AM »

WHAT????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Something is rotten here....either that is misreporting or mommie dearest is involved in this up to her sunglasses.

There have been so many conflicting reports that they could have it wrong.  If it is true somethign is very wrong. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 01:33:05 AM »

This whole case has been fishy from the very beginning.  I do not believe one word that mother says.  Here she goes on the radio defending her sick boyfriend, yet I have not seen her shed one tear, not one.  We can expect this kind of thing happening to our kids from now on and it's only going to get worse because the court system will not do anything to remedy this problem.  Since the public cannot take care of these sex offenders it's up to our government.  I'm telling ya, it's really going to come back to public hangings, rock throwing etc because I don't know how much longe the America people can tolerate this happening to our children.  My gosh, you cannot let your child go out the door of your house anymore without holding their hands and never taking your eyes off them.  I was three and four years old running around my neighborhood.  That was a long time ago, but you just can't do that now.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 02:15:59 AM »

mamacrazy30 You again asked me if I would say the same thing as JB, and again I will answer you. I do not know what I would say I can try to imagine it but I don't know, you don't know and unless someone has had this horrible thing happen to them, they dont know.
When I read what she said I take it in a different way then you. I don't beleive she meant that statement as she wished for her daughter to be dead, but rather she would find closure. 

Now, I have answered your question
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 02:23:55 AM »

The bags being 90lbs makes a difference. The would be difficult to carry by one person especially if the slope on the bank is really steep as is being reported.  I am guessing at least two people to carry bags, shovel and child with  multiple trips. 

How close can you drive up to the area? 90lbs  is very heavy, I have to carry 50lb bags of material we use and it is heavy and I am strong for a woman.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 02:27:09 AM »

This whole case has been fishy from the very beginning.  I do not believe one word that mother says.  Here she goes on the radio defending her sick boyfriend, yet I have not seen her shed one tear, not one.  We can expect this kind of thing happening to our kids from now on and it's only going to get worse because the court system will not do anything to remedy this problem.  Since the public cannot take care of these sex offenders it's up to our government.  I'm telling ya, it's really going to come back to public hangings, rock throwing etc because I don't know how much longe the America people can tolerate this happening to our children.  My gosh, you cannot let your child go out the door of your house anymore without holding their hands and never taking your eyes off them.  I was three and four years old running around my neighborhood.  That was a long time ago, but you just can't do that now.

BIKERBEV   I know that you are offline now but just want to agree with you, every single word that you said.  Something needs to change in a huge way.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 02:33:15 AM »

OMG I am watching the fox video and I am ill.

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday

WTH???? This poor child. What kind of arsehole would to this? Such as lack of care, or consideration for this child. This tells me  this person did not know her or have a personal relationship with her. Throwing a beer can on her naked body as if saying, "Beep" you. How awful!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 03:33:33 AM »

OMG I am watching the fox video and I am ill.

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday

My God!!  I truly am at a loss for words right now... how on earth can someone be so evil?  I just don't understand at all.   

Well, if the person who did this really did drink that beer, then there will be DNA on the beer can!  I wonder if they can trace the date of purchase of that beer can and if the Hi-lite market has a video camera?

an angelic monkey  God Bless You Nevaeh!!  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 04:16:23 AM »

NEVAEH AMYAH BUCHANAN
Hey guys - this is NOT Neveah's picture!!!!

The news surce you got it from:
(http://www.alternativehealthjournal.com/article/nevaeh_buchanan_body_found/3461) must have gotten it mixed up within their missing children files. I noticed this pic & link were shown clear back on page 83 of the thread that has been closed, posted earlier today - - - I am just getting caught up on all of today's postings after work, & was going to comment on it being posted back there - but putting it up here is even worse!!! Yikes!

The pic you have shown here is the little girl who was abducted by a parent in southern CA - we were surmising that it might be the child of parole officer with the last name Espinosa who lives in Timothy Lawless' house in Folsom, CA. I have attached the comparative collage I did way back in the Timothy Lawless discussion area weeks ago . . . because I did this layout, I recognized this little girl. . .

Could we please get this changed right away?!? This is just so wrong on a number of levels to post a giant pic of someone else's child . . .

Thank you. (with all due respect)
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 04:35:50 AM »

Not sure if I explained that very well - - - the man named Espinosa in the pics above has been seen in pics with Melissa Huckaby (Myspace, maybe? Don't remember) - & was a part of the attempt to link Timothy Lawless with Melissa Huckaby via the fact that Lawless rents his Folsom residence to a parole officer whose last name is Espinosa . . . No idea where all of that theorizing went, as that thread has become waaaay too confusing & difficult to stay caught up with for me!

Please don't be upset with me for perhaps sounding too harsh in my post above - seeing the mistake just really made me gasp! I, too, only want to pursue justice for sweet baby Nevaeh - and have a great fondness and respect for all of the awsome monkeys here who want to help make that happen. Have really come to enjoy everyone here!

Goodnight, my dear monkeys - hope to see you on this weekend!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 06:40:34 AM »

Thank you Tams. I thought the child in the photo looked older than Nevaeh. It certainly does look like her though...even down to tiny features...strange. I'll fix the front page photo and most likely delete posts relating to it. Will wait for Muffy to see what she thinks. I think it is strange there are not more photos out there of the child. I have only seen a couple...strange.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 06:47:31 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2009, 07:03:55 AM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Nevaeh%20Buchanan/?evt=user_upload_approve&sort=ascending

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2009, 07:30:10 AM »

Navaeh's playmate's father said on the news that Navaeh was his son's best friend and that his son and her shared that day what was probably Navaeh's last meal....he said that was around 3 that afternoon....so we know that she was alive at that time....
so, how long had this child been outside by herself? we know that she ate dinner with this boy and his family, then the child came in and told mother <term used loosely> that Navaeh was in the road...at 6 6:30....? so that is at least 3 hrs that she probably was not supervised by her mother...it sounds like there were other kids also playing out...none of those parents were sitting outside with the kids? guess not or they would have seen something....

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »

Toledonews: Heartache casts pall on Michigan community http://bit.ly/1mWx46

Monroe Evening News: Erie Hiker blogger has photos & talks of River Raisin. He was in the area a few weeks ago http://tinyurl.com/o469kt

Monroe Evening News: Sheriff says killer is probably local http://tinyurl.com/kwgj5w

Monroe Evening News: Online memorials to Nevaeh Buchanan http://tinyurl.com/nvo338

Monroe Evening News: The River Raisin: "People are here because they care" http://tinyurl.com/puj4a4

Monroe Evening News: Editor Deb Saul column "We're never totally alone." community response to Nevaeh http://tinyurl.com/kue6e8
Delete

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »

Morning MalteseMom and 6 guests! I think any man can carry the 90 lb bag of cement over his shoulder. After the hole was dug (could have been dug well before hand), set up a bucket to mix the cement, went back up to the trunk, got the child and finished the job. The beer can.... WONDERFUL!!!  Can you say DNA? This guy was a confident ass, tossing that in with the child was contempt on his part. Whether he wore gloves or not, his spit is on the can and he so perfectly preserved everything with cement, hairs, fibers, prints, shoe prints, everything! Oh yeah, we are going to see an arrest in this cage!! 

BTW does anyone else find this confusing with the JB, George, etc. from the Caylee thread? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »

mornin' monkeys...

i hope we hear of prints off a beer

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.