March 28, 2024, 05:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462208 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »

Thanks Nut - this person has some photos I hadn't seen before:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 10:07:51 AM »

OMG I am watching the fox video and I am ill.

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday
Good Morning, I think. I was just catching up, and I feel I'm going to vomit after reading this   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

How can a child live in a  house and not leave fingerprints?

That's not possible, it just couldn't be. My God, did they clean down the apt with a fine tooth comb, and even then you can bet there would be a fingerprint. On a window, tv, somewhere 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

The beer can should have prints ..not sure about the DNA though.  Suppose it was a beer can the person found in the area and used to mix the cement..for the water.  But still it would have the prints.   Why in the world would you leave the beer can with Neveah if it had yur own DNA on it?  Why didn't they dispose of the beer can somewhere else or just throw it in the lake..makes no sense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

Good Morning, I think. I was just catching up, and I feel I'm going to vomit after reading this   

drinking a beer while mixing cement to hide a tiny child's body...now that is cold! pure and simple evil is this person!
an arrest soon...guaranteed!
and if he isn't already in jail, when he is found, I hope that the neighborhood takes things into their own hands and beats the crap outta him/her just like they did in that one neighborhood when an 11 yr old girl was raped...the "heroes" even collected a $10,000 reward!  beat the crap outta the rapist of that child....this is going to start happening more and more...people are sick of the perverts getting outta jail quick cards and are going to take care of the pervs themselves....I say bravo!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 10:14:19 AM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

How can a child live in a  house and not leave fingerprints?

That's not possible, it just couldn't be. My God, did they clean down the apt with a fine tooth comb, and even then you can bet there would be a fingerprint. On a window, tv, somewhere 

Beides DNA ..wouldn't fingerprints be on her toothbrush , or comb or hairbrush?  How can a five year old live in a house and not leave a fingerprint behind?  That's just unheard of.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 10:16:48 AM »

Thanks, great pictures.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 10:18:24 AM »

The beer can should have prints ..not sure about the DNA though.  Suppose it was a beer can the person found in the area and used to mix the cement..for the water.  But still it would have the prints.   Why in the world would you leave the beer can with Neveah if it had yur own DNA on it?  Why didn't they dispose of the beer can somewhere else or just throw it in the lake..makes no sense.

And how do LE know where the beer was bought? Is it like a store brand of beer? As you can see I don't drink beer, just curious how they know what store.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2009, 10:19:36 AM »

drinking a beer while mixing cement to hide a tiny child's body...now that is cold! pure and simple evil is this person!
an arrest soon...guaranteed!
and if he isn't already in jail, when he is found, I hope that the neighborhood takes things into their own hands and beats the crap outta him/her just like they did in that one neighborhood when an 11 yr old girl was raped...the "heroes" even collected a $10,000 reward!  beat the crap outta the rapist of that child....this is going to start happening more and more...people are sick of the perverts getting outta jail quick cards and are going to take care of the pervs themselves....I say bravo!

Yep Cookie that incident was in Philly.  The guy raped an 11 year old one morning on her way to school.  She could ID him..so when the bros in the hood saw the dude they pounced hard on him until the cops came.  And as far as I know no charges have been filed against them.  Nor in my opinion should they be..so he got a tad roughed up until the cops got there..better that then the neighborhood not responding or turning him in.  Yep we are going to see more of this in areas that are still like a real neighborhood...no body no where likes a pedo.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »

Gypsy...nope...no charges against those guys who beat him up...and if they were charged,there wouldn't be a jury in the USA anywhere who would find them guilty imo....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

Gypsy...nope...no charges against those guys who beat him up...and if they were charged,there wouldn't be a jury in the USA anywhere who would find them guilty imo....

The father in the rape was on TV and said sometimes justice is "just-us." Street justice is sometimes all you get.

Usually, that's all the criminal will really get except a slap on the wrists by the courts. Sad but true. I am like you. I think this is going to happen more and more. It already is. But the courts will mostly persue the attackers worse that the perp.  Also, sad but true. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »

Seems like they could have gotten prints off the scooter. Her hands where right there on it.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »

Good morning Monks. As you can see by my post count, I don't post often. I do find the beer can in with Naveah a little strange. Would it be possible the mother and one of her pedo friends did this and are using the beer can to point the finger at another person? It would be easy to keep a beer can from a party or whatever. I don't want to blame anyone or take up for a pedo, it just seems a little weird to leave that kind of evidence.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »

Hi everyone!     I like that justice=just us       here's something that's been bugging me. Didn't mom say that Naveah came home to change clothes to go play upstairs? Why?  now I can see if somebody said "hey do you want tp go to the store, or the river' , but just to go upstairs, nah. I really think the mom is not telling the truth.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »

I don't think I've posted in this one.
I tried to learn a lesson from the Tori case where the Mum was a suspect and was trashed by everyone. I am not sticking up for the girl's bio Mom, but what I am trying to say is that we are all getting our opinions on this case from the media. The media does get it WRONG sometimes when it comes to FACTS. I've read different times when the girl went missing, different times of the one we suspect's alibi, his GF alibi and just about everything.
Me, I think George should stay in jail forever, his gf should be there too and so should Jennifer. Just for being a RSO, being a gf of an RSO and the stupid thinking of the Bio Mom. An RSO that is the father figure / Why not the devil himself ? 
Jennifer knew of George's history and she still let him around her kiddo. Regardless of who, what, where and the why, that's enough for her to be charged with reckless child endangerment.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »

In that motel aren't there several SO's? 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »

I tried to learn a lesson from the Tori case where the Mum was a suspect and was trashed by everyone. I am not sticking up for the girl's bio Mom, but what I am trying to say is that we are all getting our opinions on this case from the media. The media does get it WRONG sometimes when it comes to FACTS. I've read different times when the girl went missing, different times of the one we suspect's alibi, his GF alibi and just about everything.
Me, I think George should stay in jail forever, his gf should be there too and so should Jennifer. Just for being a RSO, being a gf of an RSO and the stupid thinking of the Bio Mom. An RSO that is the father figure / Why not the devil himself ? 
Jennifer knew of George's history and she still let him around her kiddo. Regardless of who, what, where and the why, that's enough for her to be charged with reckless child endangerment.

KAT  you're right about the facts as we know them. I think there's just such an outrage that a mother would publicly voice support of a RSO, much less openly give him credit for being a father figure. All the rest, LE hopefully will sort out.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »

In that motel aren't there several SO's? 

i think at least 3.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

And how do LE know where the beer was bought? Is it like a store brand of beer? As you can see I don't drink beer, just curious how they know what store.

Morning Monkeys! NRCG they got the store info from the barcode on the can But I admit it COULD be a red herring ... Then again whoever did this is not the brightest.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »

Hi Kat, I don't post over here much myself. In this case, though, I think Nevaeh's mom has done it to her own self with her inappropriate comments from the beginning. They were not taken out of context by the media. She started talking about her child in the past tense on day one, and then defending her "friends" instead of pleading for the return of her child.

But you are right, she should at least be in jail for knowingly allowing more than one RSO come in contact with her five yr old child. And the grandmother too, if she knew they were RSO's. I believe she did, as Jennifer's brother stated that he had raised hell with both of them about it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.