March 29, 2024, 08:26:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462353 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »

several of you have posted you believe there were two or three people to dispose of the body, and I dont know how to say this, but wouldnt that be very strange for a SO to have a partner?  Or for any group of people to help dispose a childs body? 

Tori's accused killer on suicide watch
May 26, 2009
Cherri Greeno, and Record news services
RECORD STAFF; The Canadian Press

KITCHENER

The man accused of abducting and killing Victoria Stafford is in segregation and on suicide watch in a London jail, his Kitchener lawyer said yesterday.

"He's in a six by eight (foot) jail cell trying to survive," Hal Mattson said.

"That's what he's concentrating on right now."

Michael Rafferty, 28, was charged last week with first-degree murder and abduction in connection with the April 8 disappearance of Victoria 'Tori' Stafford. She was taken as she walked away from her Woodstock school.

Rafferty's girlfriend, Terri-Lynne McClintic, 18, is charged with abduction and being an accessory.

More:
http://www.totalwomanshow.ca/News/CanadaWorld/article/542585

Karla Homolka, left, and Paul Bernardo. (Canadian Press) In Depth
Crime
Timeline: The Bernardo/Homolka case
Last Updated June 25, 2008
CBC News

They were an attractive, seemingly normal couple, full of smiles in photos taken at their 1991 wedding in the Ontario town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. That happy façade made it all the harder for Canadians to accept the brutal crimes committed by Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.

Bernardo was convicted in 1995 of the kidnapping, raping and murdering of southern Ontario teenagers Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy. Homolka portrayed herself as the innocent victim of a murderous monster. She struck a deal with prosecutors (later dubbed the "deal with the devil") and pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the deaths in exchange for a 12-year prison sentence.

But videotapes of the crimes, found after the plea bargain, showed her to be a more active participant.

Public outrage about Homolka's sentence had barely cooled by the time of her extremely high-profile release from prison in 2005.

Throughout the years, Canadians have been riveted by the case. Books, TV specials, a controversial feature film movie and countless newspaper front pages have covered the crimes from every possible angle.

Yet despite all this coverage and the passing of years, many questions linger. Was Bernardo involved with other crimes? And what would have happened if the infamous videotapes had been in police custody earlier?

More:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/bernardo/

Thank you Tamikosmom. In both of these cases the g/f's helped lure the children while their sick bf's got their kicks out of them.  Details are not know about Tori's case atm what the involvement of McClintic was after she lured Tori to Rafferty, however just the fact that she helped him find and obtained a victim for him is enough .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »

From the media reports we can say that they have found:
1 partially burned surgical glove
1 empty 90lb bag of concrete mix
1 Busch beer can
clothes she was wearing thrown in with her.

Other than the clothes the rest can truly all be garbage that had been in the area that are not related.  Either this person is a genius for having unrelated evidence around the area to throw off LE, or a complete moron as it is all connected and would have prints and DNA all over it.
That empty bag of concrete mix, would you not think to get rid of that? And if that fire is connected to this case, why wouldn't you have thrown the empty bag in the fire?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »

Thank-you Janet for posting that article. Hope all is well with you and your family  an angelic monkey So it is true that the site of the cement place's fence was cut  And they have 90lb bags of cement.

You are welcome.

Yes ... all is well with my family.  Thank you for asking.

I am busy right now cleaning my house for the second time from top to bottom.  Our property is being used for a family wedding on July 11th and ... I know my house will ... in all probability ... be something akin to "Grand Central Station".  I cannot have relatives thinking I am a slob who spend all day on the computer.

Have a good weekend all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2009, 12:49:41 PM »

1 Busch beer can

Other than the clothes the rest can truly all be garbage that had been in the area that are not related.  Either this person is a genius for having unrelated evidence around the area to throw off LE, or a complete moron as it is all connected and would have prints and DNA all over it.
That empty bag of concrete mix, would you not think to get rid of that? And if that fire is connected to this case, why wouldn't you have thrown the empty bag in the fire?

When a person's brain is fried as a result of substance addictions ...

Logic would dictate that this guy who was freed on parole after only five years of a fifteen year conviction for sexually assaulting a minor ... would comply with the conditions of his parole and not associate with minors to avoid being detain for another ten years.  However ... logic does not dictate.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:33:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2009, 12:55:43 PM »

Tori's case was awful, just awful how that poor mom was treated. Everyone critized everything she said and did, Such as her not crying.... a lot of lessons need to be learned just by that one case, in my opinion. I agree the media is not doing a good job of reporting this case and the rumor mill in Monroe is not helping matters.

I completely agree it is very disturbing how JB could bring Kennedy around her daughter and allow him to have a relationship with her. What an ingnorant and dangerous thing to do! Drugs have affected this person, to me that is obvious. If GK killed this child then the mom has some explaning to do, even if she wasn't involved. I think however you will find a SO which worked himself into her life to get to the child. manipulative *asterds! I don't think she should have been left to watch this child, not with the suspected drug abuse! But! just as many families in these threads have done, she left her child unattended, (I really wish people would stop doing that!) Think about it, most cases the child was alone or without adult supervision, walking alone, playing alone, playing with other children without an adult, even for a moment... Do we arrest every parent? Do we charge every parent? What is the cut off? Not trying to argue, just making my previous and continuous point of why this subject needs public awareness.

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »

Thank you for posting that Janet.  We had a serial killer SO here that actually killed three children at differnt times in his life.  He finally is serving a life sentance.  His story is a very interesting read, how they kept letting him go.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2009, 12:59:02 PM »

1 Busch beer can

If the partially burned latex glove is connected why would you not throw the bag into the same fire?  Was there any evidence on the shore that there was a fire to get rid of evidence?  Were they rushed because someone was coming?  Is the glove even related or has someone else thrown their garbage out and it washed ashore?  One of the videos last night stated that divers were searching down the river by a bridge looking for something.  A shovel, weapon or the rest of the 6-pack...could be anything.  I think this case is going to take a few more strange turns before it is done.  Whether the beer can belonged to the people who buried her, or whether they found it there and threw it into the grave, it shows that they had no respect for Nevaeh at all. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »

Great post Capp. And if JB had nothing to do with this horrific murder, I don't see child endangerment and neglect charges being filed against her. I believe they should, and I believe many people will show their anger and feel that there should be charges. But watch it isn't going to happen. Child services was at that apt on more than one occasion, and nothing was done. I know that is talk/rumor but would not surprise me in the least.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2009, 01:07:38 PM »

1 Busch beer can

If the partially burned latex glove is connected why would you not throw the bag into the same fire?  Was there any evidence on the shore that there was a fire to get rid of evidence?  Were they rushed because someone was coming?  Is the glove even related or has someone else thrown their garbage out and it washed ashore?  One of the videos last night stated that divers were searching down the river by a bridge looking for something.  A shovel, weapon or the rest of the 6-pack...could be anything.  I think this case is going to take a few more strange turns before it is done.  Whether the beer can belonged to the people who buried her, or whether they found it there and threw it into the grave, it shows that they had no respect for Nevaeh at all. 
I sure hope we find the answers to these questions soon. There was a fire by the shore, but have no idea if it is connected to this case, it could have been teens and a bonfire, but that would be an odd area to have a bonfire, but who knows. That beer can thrown into the grave with little Nevaeh, is just sickening, and I hope they get the prints off of it soon. Might have already, and are just getting things in order. The fact that Kennedy and Smith are in jail, and LE isn't tellling parents to keep a close eye on your kids, because a sadistic killer is on the loose, is telling.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2009, 01:10:00 PM »

1 Busch beer can

I guess we have to remember that we are looking at cases with intelligence, that doesn't necessarily mean that perps have a level of intelligence to cover their crimes evidenced by how the majority do indeed get caught leaving something behind.   I do agree, you'd think since one or more persons went to this extent to cover a crime they would have made a better effort to get rid of evidence but it isnt shocking to me at the same time.   My gut is really leaning towards there were 2 involved in the cover up, maybe one committing the murder & one willing to help cover it up, the 90 lb bag of concrete tends to indicate that & the area was rather large, this could not have been done within moments not even by 2 monsters.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »

several of you have posted you believe there were two or three people to dispose of the body, and I dont know how to say this, but wouldnt that be very strange for a SO to have a partner?  Or for any group of people to help dispose a childs body? 

At least one of them had another friend that was a RSO as was documented in Jennifer's media statements. There is at least 3 RSOs that live at the same motel.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

How can a child live in a  house and not leave fingerprints?

WHAT????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Something is rotten here....either that is misreporting or mommie dearest is involved in this up to her sunglasses.

Ok I listened to the link. They are not saying LE couldn't get prints from the house, just that Neveah had never had a fingerprint card made.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »

Tori's case was awful, just awful how that poor mom was treated. Everyone critized everything she said and did, Such as her not crying.... a lot of lessons need to be learned just by that one case, in my opinion. I agree the media is not doing a good job of reporting this case and the rumor mill in Monroe is not helping matters.

I completely agree it is very disturbing how JB could bring Kennedy around her daughter and allow him to have a relationship with her. What an ingnorant and dangerous thing to do! Drugs have affected this person, to me that is obvious. If GK killed this child then the mom has some explaning to do, even if she wasn't involved. I think however you will find a SO which worked himself into her life to get to the child. manipulative *asterds! I don't think she should have been left to watch this child, not with the suspected drug abuse! But! just as many families in these threads have done, she left her child unattended, (I really wish people would stop doing that!) Think about it, most cases the child was alone or without adult supervision, walking alone, playing alone, playing with other children without an adult, even for a moment... Do we arrest every parent? Do we charge every parent? What is the cut off? Not trying to argue, just making my previous and continuous point of why this subject needs public awareness.

The telling thing to me in Jennifer's case is that she got on the radio and DEFENDED her RSO boyfriend,  and did not seem to have the same remorse over her own daughter nor did she protect her from them (plural).

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »

It is confirmed that Nevaeh had no dental records as she was never to the dentist.  Deputies went to the apt. to get fingerprint evidence and according to the reporter the did not get any.

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20924@wxyz.dayport.com&navCatId=16

WHAT????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Something is rotten here....either that is misreporting or mommie dearest is involved in this up to her sunglasses.

Ok I listened to the link. They are not saying LE couldn't get prints from the house, just that Neveah had never had a fingerprint card made.
Thanks for clearing that up.     (Kennedy, who is jailed on probation violations for simply being associated with a child, works with cement in the area where the body was found, according to the family's statements to WXYZ.)   And I'll tell you what else is getting to me, so there was an apparent fire near the remains of Nevaeh, and a partially burnt surgical glove.  Easter, that's the man that likes to have random fires and burn things in his yard, gee, I wonder?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »

Are we aware of the vehicle Easter drives?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »

It is terrible but one day a mother told me that she does not take her son to the dentist because he is 6 and he is loosing his teeth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

Police Believe Child's Body Encased in Cement Is Nevaeh
Police Have Named Sex Offenders Persons of Interest in 5-Year-Old's Disappearance

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

Kennedy, who is jailed on probation violations for simply being associated with a child, works with cement in the area where the body was found, according to the family's statements to WXYZ.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7764316&page=2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »

Evidence Collected At River May Lead To Killer
UPDATED: 8:20 pm EDT June 5, 2009

A key piece of evidence collected at the site is a 90-pound bag of cement.

Only a few stores in the area sell 90-pound bags of cement. The Kuhlman Cement Company, which is located behind the home of the person of interest George Kennedy, sells 90-pound bags of cement.
Also, it appears that the fence outside the cement company was recently cut.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:21:01 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »

Police Believe Child's Body Encased in Cement Is Nevaeh
Police Have Named Sex Offenders Persons of Interest in 5-Year-Old's Disappearance

By SARAH NETTER
June 5, 2009

Kennedy, who is jailed on probation violations for simply being associated with a child, works with cement in the area where the body was found, according to the family's statements to WXYZ.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7764316&page=2

I'm just stunned by all this. Kennedy works with cement, lives next door to a cement company, and the little child's remains were under cement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.