March 28, 2024, 02:00:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462251 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2009, 05:30:35 PM »

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.
Very good post Capp, you have said what I have been thinking this entire time while trying to catch up with my reading.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.
Very good post Capp, you have said what I have been thinking this entire time while trying to catch up with my reading.

what she said...yep...what she said! good post Cappys!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »

O/T NoRose...Musings.

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

Well I am sure that carrying 90lbs worth of dust can be no picnic or walk in the park.  I certainly hope they have recovered DNA from sweat with all of this, not to mention epiphelials (sp?) from the beer can...sure you don't have to put your mouth on it, but even drinking like that your nose would still touch varios parts of the top of the can.
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that who ever did this crime went through a lot of trouble to make it look like another person did it and really hase over done it with the disposal making it seem as if she was disgarded as trash....something is not clicking right for me here.

If the SO is so carefull in not being seen when he/she took Nevaeh then why the rest of the pieces left here? 

Let me explain what I mean here. 

We have a child taken, at what time its not very evident given that there are conflicting stories in regard to that, we just know when LE was called in.
We have a mother who lied to LE while her child is missing, sorry I would be singing like a canary and telling all regardless of what the hell question was asked.  NO REASON TO LIE.
We have 2 SO's taken into custody, one of which had a SOLID relationship with the child and the mother.
We know that Kennedy was an SO, the mother was aware of this as well.
We know that Kennedy worked with concrete 90lb bags, the mother was aware of this as well.
We know that Kennedy drinks beer and fishes, the mother was aware of this as well.

Why go through the trouble to use latex gloves, but then leave a beer can?  Why go through the trouble of disposing the body hoping to conceal it, but then leave the bag and a beer can? 

I am sorry I smell staging and set up..........

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »

I guess to sum up what I am trying to say....its this:

Someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look like Kennedy is the one responsible for this.

IF I am wrong, and Kennedy did in fact commit this crime, then he is the worlds dumbest SOB.

My take on it, Kennedy was getting cozy with another lady and had gone off fishing with her now.  Boy that sure burned someone else up inside, that was to be "her man" and "her daughters new father figure".....she had given him everything, and this is how he repays her......
Now, after all of this, we have JB campaigning for her Kennedy and saying in the media how she hopes that he can forgive her "after telling LE all about him".....sorry don't buy that - sounds more like a guilty conscience trying to cleanse itself.

ALL MOO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

O/T NoRose...Musings.

an angelic monkey
Got it 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »

Someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look like Kennedy is the one responsible for this.

IF I am wrong, and Kennedy did in fact commit this crime, then he is the worlds dumbest SOB.

My take on it, Kennedy was getting cozy with another lady and had gone off fishing with her now.  Boy that sure burned someone else up inside, that was to be "her man" and "her daughters new father figure".....she had given him everything, and this is how he repays her......
Now, after all of this, we have JB campaigning for her Kennedy and saying in the media how she hopes that he can forgive her "after telling LE all about him".....sorry don't buy that - sounds more like a guilty conscience trying to cleanse itself.

ALL MOO.

Dolce I agree with you there. Something is just not adding up. Seems to me if someone went to all the trouble to take the baby without being seen, I think they would have done a better job of hiding the body. If this is a popular fishing spot why put it right there unless you want it found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest.....IIRC George said he and his gf were fishing and Jennifer called him on his cell phone to tell him she was missing. I have tried to read every post and may have missed it....but has anyone thought of them using a boat? It would be much easier to take her in a boat along with the bag of cement than try to carry it all down the steep embankment.

darla yes, I've wondered about the use of a boat since Nevaeh was left so close to the shore line.

Also wondered if the bag of cement might have been dragged and pushed down the cliff.  There would probably be markings. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »

ALL MOO.

Dolce I agree with you there. Something is just not adding up. Seems to me if someone went to all the trouble to take the baby without being seen, I think they would have done a better job of hiding the body. If this is a popular fishing spot why put it right there unless you want it found.

I was just thinking of the shoddy job that the perp did but how about this scenario?
Mom lets GK take Neveah to the store, for ice cream... whatever. He does what he does and maybe this time something went too far " an accident" ( shudders) happens and Nevaeh dies, maybe to much drugs, maybe she got hurt beyond repair IDK. So he gets this stuff together and goes to bury her.... mom calls asking about her. He could have said something like I dropped her off in the parking lot at the apts. She asks if he can come help look for her, he says sure. Figures that he can always come back to tidy things up and finish the job, doesn't plan on being pegged so quickly in this.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

Right now with no known facts anything is possible.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

ALL MOO.

I agree that it is just too perfect.  IIRC, the very first thing I heard out of JB's mouth is she would not put it past GK to have done something to Nevaeh.

I also agree that there is a chance he could be the world's dumbest SOB.  The beer can may have been something he thought would never be found if he put it in with the baby.

SOB in this case that is proven is JB.  Why?  She chose a RSO as a father figure for her child. 

If I knew someone was a RSO, I would not let them within shouting distance of my child.  I also would never leave my child unsupervised anywhere in his neighborhood.  I would never leave a 5 year old unsupervised in an open parking lot ever.  If that makes me paranoid or over protective, I don't care.

It is my feeling that a RSO is always craving their next victim.  They have an unhealthy need for this and it takes more strength than most of them have to ignore those feelings.  Any woman that would put her child in the care of a RSO is asking for trouble.  I am all for giving people a chance to prove themselves, I am not, however, in favor of letting the mouse watch the cheese, even for a quick second.  Unless, of course, I am looking for a way to get rid of the cheese.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:00:09 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

You're right about a lack of facts thus far. Here is a new news video and things might start coming out very soon. Time of death seems to play a big part in sorting out all the lies and inconsistencies.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19673182/index.html
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2009, 08:17:25 PM »

ALL MOO.

I agree..if this is a set up..and it seems to be..just too many connections back to George that I think he would have been savvy enough to destroy.  She new where they were fishing..or that they were fishing..and the rest fell into place.  I still believe she help with the disposal..but because she waited so long to call LE ..we have a possible 3 hour time frame or more...she had plenty of time to have cleaned up better if that had been the intent.  I smell a woman scorned.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2009, 08:25:03 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted.
Last night Wendy Murphy was enraged on 'Issues' w/ JVM. I wish you all could have heard her rant. It was fantastic! Here is what she had to say>>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A family left to pick up the pieces after their worst nightmare comes true. Police race against the clock to find the little child`s killer and bring that individual to justice, let`s pray.

Straight to my panel: Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, professor at New England School of Law and author of "And Justice for Some"; Bill Manion, forensic pathologist and assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, New Jersey; Jeff Brown, criminal defense attorney; Steve Kardian, former criminal investigator and director of Defend University; Dr. Dale Archer, clinical psychiatrist; and Dave Murray, special assignment editor at the "Toledo Blade," who joins us by phone.

But I want to start with you, Wendy. The discovery of a precious child`s body encased in concrete is enough to turn anybody`s stomach. You have prosecuted so many vicious cases. What does it say about this killer that he or she, or them, would leave the victim ultimately trapped in cement?

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: You know, Jane, inhumane is too good of a word for this monster. As if it isn`t bad enough that you take a child, you hurt a child, you kill a child, you stuff their body in cement? I mean, I thought I`d heard it all when we heard about a suitcase with little Sandra Cantu being dumped like trash in a pond. This child dumped in a river.

What I want to know is, how many more little girls have to die before somebody does something meaningful to protect these defenseless kids? I am sick of it. In every case it`s a sex offender, some pervert. When are we going to do something? These kids can`t stand up for themselves. They are totally defenseless.

Every week we`re on this show talking about something gruesome like this happening. Where`s the president? Where`s Obama? You know, if these girls died from swine flu, he`d be on the news tonight. Or if they were Muslim little girls, he`d be on the news tonight, talking about it. Why isn`t he saying anything? That`s what I want to know.

You can read all of the transcript here>>>>>> I wish we had a you tube of it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/05/ijvm.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2009, 08:26:26 PM »

Well I am sure that carrying 90lbs worth of dust can be no picnic or walk in the park.  I certainly hope they have recovered DNA from sweat with all of this, not to mention epiphelials (sp?) from the beer can...sure you don't have to put your mouth on it, but even drinking like that your nose would still touch varios parts of the top of the can.
Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that who ever did this crime went through a lot of trouble to make it look like another person did it and really hase over done it with the disposal making it seem as if she was disgarded as trash....something is not clicking right for me here.

If the SO is so carefull in not being seen when he/she took Nevaeh then why the rest of the pieces left here? 

Let me explain what I mean here. 

We have a child taken, at what time its not very evident given that there are conflicting stories in regard to that, we just know when LE was called in.
We have a mother who lied to LE while her child is missing, sorry I would be singing like a canary and telling all regardless of what the hell question was asked.  NO REASON TO LIE.
We have 2 SO's taken into custody, one of which had a SOLID relationship with the child and the mother.
We know that Kennedy was an SO, the mother was aware of this as well.
We know that Kennedy worked with concrete 90lb bags, the mother was aware of this as well.
We know that Kennedy drinks beer and fishes, the mother was aware of this as well.

Why go through the trouble to use latex gloves, but then leave a beer can?  Why go through the trouble of disposing the body hoping to conceal it, but then leave the bag and a beer can? 

I am sorry I smell staging and set up..........

are you a mind reader?  its the beer can that gets me every time.   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »

You're right about a lack of facts thus far. Here is a new news video and things might start coming out very soon. Time of death seems to play a big part in sorting out all the lies and inconsistencies.

Thank you N2..Interesting that they talked to Momagain today.  And they are trying to establish time of death.  I am impressed that after this much time they will be able to do that..but maybe the cerment helped to preserve and delay decomp somewhat.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2009, 08:42:17 PM »

Thank you N2..Interesting that they talked to Momagain today.  And they are trying to establish time of death.  I am impressed that after this much time they will be able to do that..but maybe the cerment helped to preserve and delay decomp somewhat.

LE knows the time she had her last meal if the neighbors that fed her can be believed. Examination of stomach contents could tell the story.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »

Tearful supporters visit Monroe County site where girl's body was found

Barb Rothman put her arms around her husband and her chin on his shoulder as the two stood just feet from the little girl’s crude waterside grave.

The Dundee Township couple had carefully made their way down the slippery, steep hillside leading to the spot — one they had been to before on happier occasions, to fish.

“We had a son killed ourselves,” Fritz Rothman said as his wife’s eyes welled with tears. “We know what it’s like to lose a child. It’s a shame it had to come to this.”

The serene spot is believed to have served for two weeks as 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan’s grave after she was abducted May 24 from outside of her Monroe apartment complex.

While autopsy results are still pending, officials with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office reiterated today that they’re tracking down leads to look for a killer.

DNA evidence has been shipped to Michigan State Police in hopes of positively identifying the girl, a sheriff’s official said, because family members said Nevaeh never had her teeth X-rayed for dental comparisons.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office had not released the cause of death, saying further testing is needed because there were no outward signs of trauma or other obvious indicators explaining how the girl died.

The girl’s family could ultimately be asked to view the body for visual identification, authorities said.

Since Nevaeh disappeared, a makeshift memorial has grown outside of her Charlotte Arms apartment complex.. Today, that memorial had spread to the spot along the River Raisin off Dixon Road where fishermen discovered a little girl covered in a cement mixture inches from the water.

Passersby prayed at the riverside. Some stayed atop the hill, near the road; others felt compelled to climb down and place flowers near the displaced soil.

“This hits home,” said a tearful Phillip Gibson, 52, of Monroe, who climbed down with a flowered-covered cross to place graveside.

Gibson said his 30-year-old son, Scotty, was shot to death 2 1/2 years ago. Like the Rothmans, he said he sympathizes with Nevaeh’s family.

“I hope they get him,” he said of the culprit. “I wish they’d let me at him, but I guess that should be left up to God.”

That mix of anger and anguish was obvious at Nevaeh’s apartment, too, where the tent covering dozens of stuffed animals and balloons had been adorned with signs advocating the death penalty.

“Majority of this country has it, Michigan needs to have it and they should start with the person(s) responsible for this tragic loss,” the signs read. “Why should this person be allowed to live?”

Cheryl LaPierre, 43, of Monroe said tragedies such as this one will forever affect the whole community.

“I don’t let him go anywhere no more,” she said, motioning to her 8-year-old son, Jimmy Pocock, who placed a teddy bear and stuffed dog in the memorial. “It’s sad.”

Barb Rothman said she hopes some good can come from the loss. She and her husband lost their 2-year-old son Darrell in a car wreck, she said, and take comfort knowing that he’s in “a better place than this world can ever be.”

Added her husband: “It’s a terrible loss, but you have to figure out a way to bring some positive out of the negative.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20090606/NEWS06/90606036

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

ALL MOO.

I agree that it is just too perfect.  IIRC, the very first thing I heard out of JB's mouth is she would not put it past GK to have done something to Nevaeh.

I also agree that there is a chance he could be the world's dumbest SOB.  The beer can may have been something he thought would never be found if he put it in with the baby.

SOB in this case that is proven is JB.  Why?  She chose a RSO as a father figure for her child. 

If I knew someone was a RSO, I would not let them within shouting distance of my child.  I also would never leave my child unsupervised anywhere in his neighborhood.  I would never leave a 5 year old unsupervised in an open parking lot ever.  If that makes me paranoid or over protective, I don't care.

It is my feeling that a RSO is always craving their next victim.  They have an unhealthy need for this and it takes more strength than most of them have to ignore those feelings.  Any woman that would put her child in the care of a RSO is asking for trouble.  I am all for giving people a chance to prove themselves, I am not, however, in favor of letting the mouse watch the cheese, even for a quick second.  Unless, of course, I am looking for a way to get rid of the cheese.

Bearly - I absolutely LOVED the way you worded that (bolded & in red)! Covers a lot of possibilities that we all seem to have in the backs of our minds, no? Well said . . .

Removed one of my woulds.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:05:45 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

Old video of interview with Roy's mom.  Can anyone pause it to see the vehicles in the driveway?  I have tried and see two one looks white but can not tell if it is a pick up truck.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Two-Persons-of-Interest-Have-Alibis/IqNogN2dEEWJwzaoKjIGOw.cspx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.