April 16, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463202 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »

they both look like cars to me

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

I am not sure if this has been posted.
Last night Wendy Murphy was enraged on 'Issues' w/ JVM. I wish you all could have heard her rant. It was fantastic! Here is what she had to say>>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A family left to pick up the pieces after their worst nightmare comes true. Police race against the clock to find the little child`s killer and bring that individual to justice, let`s pray.

Straight to my panel: Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, professor at New England School of Law and author of "And Justice for Some"; Bill Manion, forensic pathologist and assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, New Jersey; Jeff Brown, criminal defense attorney; Steve Kardian, former criminal investigator and director of Defend University; Dr. Dale Archer, clinical psychiatrist; and Dave Murray, special assignment editor at the "Toledo Blade," who joins us by phone.

But I want to start with you, Wendy. The discovery of a precious child`s body encased in concrete is enough to turn anybody`s stomach. You have prosecuted so many vicious cases. What does it say about this killer that he or she, or them, would leave the victim ultimately trapped in cement?

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: You know, Jane, inhumane is too good of a word for this monster. As if it isn`t bad enough that you take a child, you hurt a child, you kill a child, you stuff their body in cement? I mean, I thought I`d heard it all when we heard about a suitcase with little Sandra Cantu being dumped like trash in a pond. This child dumped in a river.

What I want to know is, how many more little girls have to die before somebody does something meaningful to protect these defenseless kids? I am sick of it. In every case it`s a sex offender, some pervert. When are we going to do something? These kids can`t stand up for themselves. They are totally defenseless.

Every week we`re on this show talking about something gruesome like this happening. Where`s the president? Where`s Obama? You know, if these girls died from swine flu, he`d be on the news tonight. Or if they were Muslim little girls, he`d be on the news tonight, talking about it. Why isn`t he saying anything? That`s what I want to know.

You can read all of the transcript here>>>>>> I wish we had a you tube of it.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/05/ijvm.01.html

Nut I am watching this very show right now on HLN! it is a rerun but I had not seen it before tonight! 

I loved what Wendy had to say!!!! she rocks and she is so right...when is Obama and others going to take notice?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »

Old video of interview with Roy's mom.  Can anyone pause it to see the vehicles in the driveway?  I have tried and see two one looks white but can not tell if it is a pick up truck.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Two-Persons-of-Interest-Have-Alibis/IqNogN2dEEWJwzaoKjIGOw.cspx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20090606/NEWS06/90606036/Tearful+supporters+visit+site

June 6, 2009

Tearful supporters visit Monroe County site where girl's body was found

By AMBER HUNT
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Barb Rothman put her arms around her husband and her chin on his shoulder as the two stood just feet from the little girl’s crude waterside grave.

The Dundee Township couple had carefully made their way down the slippery, steep hillside leading to the spot — one they had been to before on happier occasions, to fish.

“We had a son killed ourselves,” Fritz Rothman said as his wife’s eyes welled with tears. “We know what it’s like to lose a child. It’s a shame it had to come to this.”

The serene spot is believed to have served for two weeks as 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan’s grave after she was abducted May 24 from outside of her Monroe apartment complex.

While autopsy results are still pending, officials with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office reiterated today that they’re tracking down leads to look for a killer.

DNA evidence has been shipped to Michigan State Police in hopes of positively identifying the girl, a sheriff’s official said, because family members said Nevaeh never had her teeth X-rayed for dental comparisons.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office had not released the cause of death, saying further testing is needed because there were no outward signs of trauma or other obvious indicators explaining how the girl died.

The girl’s family could ultimately be asked to view the body for visual identification, authorities said.

Since Nevaeh disappeared, a makeshift memorial has grown outside of her Charlotte Arms apartment complex.. Today, that memorial had spread to the spot along the River Raisin off Dixon Road where fishermen discovered a little girl covered in a cement mixture inches from the water.

Passersby prayed at the riverside. Some stayed atop the hill, near the road; others felt compelled to climb down and place flowers near the displaced soil.

“This hits home,” said a tearful Phillip Gibson, 52, of Monroe, who climbed down with a flowered-covered cross to place graveside.

Gibson said his 30-year-old son, Scotty, was shot to death 2 1/2 years ago. Like the Rothmans, he said he sympathizes with Nevaeh’s family.

“I hope they get him,” he said of the culprit. “I wish they’d let me at him, but I guess that should be left up to God.”

That mix of anger and anguish was obvious at Nevaeh’s apartment, too, where the tent covering dozens of stuffed animals and balloons had been adorned with signs advocating the death penalty.

“Majority of this country has it, Michigan needs to have it and they should start with the person(s) responsible for this tragic loss,” the signs read. “Why should this person be allowed to live?”

Cheryl LaPierre, 43, of Monroe said tragedies such as this one will forever affect the whole community.

“I don’t let him go anywhere no more,” she said, motioning to her 8-year-old son, Jimmy Pocock, who placed a teddy bear and stuffed dog in the memorial. “It’s sad.”

Barb Rothman said she hopes some good can come from the loss. She and her husband lost their 2-year-old son Darrell in a car wreck, she said, and take comfort knowing that he’s in “a better place than this world can ever be.”

Added her husband: “It’s a terrible loss, but you have to figure out a way to bring some positive out of the negative.”

Anyone with information about the investigation are being asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff at 734-457-6713.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2009, 09:58:33 PM »

this is a total nightmare....It gets sadder and sadder.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090605/NEWS01/306059994

Article published at MonroeNews.com on Jun 5, 2009
'People are here because they care'

RAISINVILLE TOWNSHIP — They came from Ohio, Ann Arbor and throughout Monroe County to pray or just to see the place where the body of Nevaeh Buchanan was recovered.After police reopened Dixon Rd. early Friday evening, people began parking their vehicles along the road to stand at the top of a ridge and peer down at the water’s edge. It was there that investigators unearthed the 5-year-old girl’s body the day before."People are here because they care," said Gretchen Feaganes of Newport, who led an impromptu and tearful prayer session. "I hurt for her. I hurt for this girl."The place where fishermen came upon the girl’s body is in a remote area of Raisinville Township off Dixon Rd. east of Nieman Rd. She was buried close to the riverbank, which is only accessible by descending a steep hill at the end of a guardrail.After investigators completed their task and left the scene Friday, a distinct square patch of dirt that measured about 4-by-3-feet was still disturbed. Daniel Lovett, who lives on Yensch Rd. across the river, stared at the spot in disbelief."This is it," he said. "This is where she was."When you think of what happened here, it makes me sick," he continued. "You can’t believe it until you see it. It’s terrible."At the top of the hill a gathering of folks decided to stand in a circle and hold hands. They prayed and spoke of healing and thanked the community for all its support. Then Ms. Feaganes, a mother of three, broke down and cried on the shoulder of a stranger."That poor baby," she sobbed. "That poor little baby." Leroi Basinger drove to the site from Oregon, Ohio. He said he’s not a psychic but he gets visions. And he had a vision not long ago where Nevaeh was lying in grass with trees around her."I just came here to see the area," Mr. Basinger said, his eyes focused on the flowing river below. "I just wanted to come and see."The area is well-known to local fishermen and is not clearly visible from the road. That’s why theorists and police believe the person who killed Nevaeh was someone familiar with the area."It was someone who was here before," Mr. Lovett said. "They’ve been to this spot before."Cars slowly drove by the spot and slowed. Both sides of the road were lined with vehicles that pulled over to stop and the mourners slowly made their way to the edge of the ravine above the river.Mr. Lovett said although the spot is popular for fishermen he believes it is sacred ground now."This place will no longer be for fishing," Mr. Lovett predicted. "This is a gravesite. She met her little fate here."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »

Thank you Klaas.  It does look like two cars in the driveway.  On the road may be a truck.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2009, 10:42:52 PM »

Video that I do not believe has been posted yet

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19673182/index.html
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »

Good Evening everyone.  Just jumped on for a minute to see if there's any news here.  Read through some of the posts--I'm glad someone finally pointed out that the picture of the older little girl wasn't Nevaeh!  I had a nice day today with my little one.  She really gives me an emotional recharge.  She's the best thing that ever happened to me in life.  We have another great day planned for tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful!

Anyway, I just want to make a few observations before I hit the sack.  When this case first broke, I was totally convinced that this was going to be another Haleigh Cummings case.  The reason is that I studied this area on google maps and google earth.  What I saw made me think that they were never going to find this child.  Quarries, ponds, rivers, marshes, they're all over the place.  There are millions of places this child could have been hidden and she probably would have never been found.  But the location the killer chose was a popular fishing spot.  A place where he/she knew people would visit.  And the manner in which this little girl was buried -- I don't think even the stupidest criminal on the face of the earth would truly believe she'd never be found.  Come on, concrete on a river bank?  Putting aside the fact that it would be unusual to see a mound of concrete near a river, I've worked with fast setting concrete before.  There was no way this concrete was going to cure properly.  There was just too much water around.  As soon as you dig lower than the water line, you can't stop the water.  Too much water equals weak concrete.  That's what happened here.  And fast setting concrete isn't as hard as regular concrete.  It's typically used for setting fence posts and the like.  It doesn't have the strength of regular concrete.

Now, I don't believe the killer took the time to mix the concrete in a container.  One of the nice things about fast setting concrete is you don't have to mix it that way.  I used it last summer to set a light post in my front yard.  I dug the hole, put my post in, poured the mix in, filled the hole with water, mixed it around a bit, and in 10 minutes it was set.

Now, let's consider the body.  No visible signs of trauma.  In fact, from what I read, there is no obvious cause of death, to the extent that further testing is needed to determine the cause of death.  IE, toxicology.  Now, if this little child was raped, there would be visible signs of trauma.  There's no way there wouldn't be.  Now, that's not to say she wasn't sexually assaulted short of penetration.  But I still think there would be trauma of some sort.  Apparently the body was naked with the clothes thrown in with her.  That doesn't make sense to me.  Those clothes will be a treasure trove of trace evidence.  Why wouldn't they be thrown in the river?  Or burned?  Or disposed of in some other fashion?

Now let's consider JB.  First, many different stories about what went on that day.   But here's the most telling one for me.  In her radio interview, she said Nevaeh came in the house, changed clothes, and then went upstairs to play with her friend, a 7 year old boy.  She said that was the last time she saw her.  The mother of that 7 year old boy says, "NOT SO!"  She says Nevaeh and her son played all afternoon until JB CAME TO PICK HER UP!  I believe that--what would be her motivation to lie?  The question is, what happened next?  We don't know, except that Nevaeh ended up missing.  Second, shortly after Nevaeh went missing, JB was complaining about how LE was focusing on Monroe. She specifically said she felt Nevaeh was no longer in Monroe.  Hmmmm. . . .she was right.

After Nevaeh was found, Grandma and Uncle spoke out.  Mom was nowhere to be found.  Ok, let's assume she was distraught.  But why is she now staying with friends?  Relatives want nothing to do with her.  And Uncle's statement about punishing "whomever did this, and I mean whomever" or words to that effect weren't Freudian slips.  They were calculated.

There are many others, but I'm not going to go into detail.  I think you get my point.  In short, I agree that this looks like a set up of some sort.  Set up to look like some SO did this.  I'm not buying it.  I pray very hard that this case will be solved, and I'm pretty confident that it will be.

JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH, JUSTICE FOR SANDRA, and JUSTICE FOR ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!

(BTW, only 6 more days 'till game time for Huckaby.  I wonder if she'll enter a plea this time?)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

Last night Wendy Murphy was enraged on 'Issues' w/ JVM. I wish you all could have heard her rant. It was fantastic! Here is what she had to say>>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A family left to pick up the pieces after their worst nightmare comes true. Police race against the clock to find the little child`s killer and bring that individual to justice, let`s pray.

Straight to my panel: Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, professor at New England School of Law and author of "And Justice for Some"; Bill Manion, forensic pathologist and assistant medical examiner for Burlington County, New Jersey; Jeff Brown, criminal defense attorney; Steve Kardian, former criminal investigator and director of Defend University; Dr. Dale Archer, clinical psychiatrist; and Dave Murray, special assignment editor at the "Toledo Blade," who joins us by phone.

But I want to start with you, Wendy. The discovery of a precious child`s body encased in concrete is enough to turn anybody`s stomach. You have prosecuted so many vicious cases. What does it say about this killer that he or she, or them, would leave the victim ultimately trapped in cement?

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: You know, Jane, inhumane is too good of a word for this monster. As if it isn`t bad enough that you take a child, you hurt a child, you kill a child, you stuff their body in cement? I mean, I thought I`d heard it all when we heard about a suitcase with little Sandra Cantu being dumped like trash in a pond. This child dumped in a river.

What I want to know is, how many more little girls have to die before somebody does something meaningful to protect these defenseless kids? I am sick of it. In every case it`s a sex offender, some pervert. When are we going to do something? These kids can`t stand up for themselves. They are totally defenseless.

Every week we`re on this show talking about something gruesome like this happening. Where`s the president? Where`s Obama? You know, if these girls died from swine flu, he`d be on the news tonight. Or if they were Muslim little girls, he`d be on the news tonight, talking about it. Why isn`t he saying anything? That`s what I want to know.

Nut I am watching this very show right now on HLN! it is a rerun but I had not seen it before tonight! 

I loved what Wendy had to say!!!! she rocks and she is so right...when is Obama and others going to take notice?

Wow, good for her! I totally agree! Although, Bush was prez for 8 years and I didn't hear him utter one word either, lol. This is a bi-partisan issue, blue, red, democrat, republican....everyone needs to take notice of this issue.

She is right though, there is story after story of this happening to children and honestly what is done? Not much or at least not enough to stop it! We need to get on it and try to change this. I don't want to be an old lady sitting at my computer still posting about this subject.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2009, 11:18:20 PM »

\

WAY TO GO WENDY!  She is soooo right.  We need to pressure change. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

Tori's case was awful, just awful how that poor mom was treated. Everyone critized everything she said and did, Such as her not crying.... a lot of lessons need to be learned just by that one case, in my opinion. I agree the media is not doing a good job of reporting this case and the rumor mill in Monroe is not helping matters.

I completely agree it is very disturbing how JB could bring Kennedy around her daughter and allow him to have a relationship with her. What an ingnorant and dangerous thing to do! Drugs have affected this person, to me that is obvious. If GK killed this child then the mom has some explaning to do, even if she wasn't involved. I think however you will find a SO which worked himself into her life to get to the child. manipulative *asterds! I don't think she should have been left to watch this child, not with the suspected drug abuse! But! just as many families in these threads have done, she left her child unattended, (I really wish people would stop doing that!) Think about it, most cases the child was alone or without adult supervision, walking alone, playing alone, playing with other children without an adult, even for a moment... Do we arrest every parent? Do we charge every parent? What is the cut off? Not trying to argue, just making my previous and continuous point of why this subject needs public awareness.

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.

I am not sure what empathy you are referring to I am showing for a drug addict. I have said she should be held accountable for allowing her daughter to be around a RSO.
I don't agree with basing arguments off of rumor, assumption and theories. When the facts come out and she if is found to have done this, or GK is found to have done this, I will be right there with you. Assumptions, rumors, theories in my opinion are not enough. I guess facts are important in my determining someone's, involvement, guilt or innocense.

WHOA...nowhere did I say that YOU were having empathy for anything, in fact the word "YOU" was nowhere in my post.  You asked some specific questions regarding when it is appropriate to charge a parent with child neglect and/or endangering the welfare of a minor, I generally responded...read thoroughly before you jump on someone please, an apology will be accepted.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

You quoted my post which lead me to believe you where speaking to me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

Tori's case was awful, just awful how that poor mom was treated. Everyone critized everything she said and did, Such as her not crying.... a lot of lessons need to be learned just by that one case, in my opinion. I agree the media is not doing a good job of reporting this case and the rumor mill in Monroe is not helping matters.

I completely agree it is very disturbing how JB could bring Kennedy around her daughter and allow him to have a relationship with her. What an ingnorant and dangerous thing to do! Drugs have affected this person, to me that is obvious. If GK killed this child then the mom has some explaning to do, even if she wasn't involved. I think however you will find a SO which worked himself into her life to get to the child. manipulative *asterds! I don't think she should have been left to watch this child, not with the suspected drug abuse! But! just as many families in these threads have done, she left her child unattended, (I really wish people would stop doing that!) Think about it, most cases the child was alone or without adult supervision, walking alone, playing alone, playing with other children without an adult, even for a moment... Do we arrest every parent? Do we charge every parent? What is the cut off? Not trying to argue, just making my previous and continuous point of why this subject needs public awareness.

In this case it is very clear that JB did not have custody of her own child so she had NO business taking care of Neveah unsupervised.  The fact that this girl had no problems exposing Neveah to KNOWN SO's is negligence & endangering the welfare of a minor.  By her own admittance JB stated that she didn't seem to have a problem with having Neveah around SO's & even called one a "father figure" this level of ignorance is unacceptable & it did break the law regarding his parole conditions - he is at fault for breaking it, she is at fault for allowing it repetitively.   What is even more hideous is she reported that she asked for the aid of a SO to help her find her "alleged" missing child, ridiculous!   What does she do while the whereabouts of Neveah are unknown, she admits failing a polygraph with lame excuses & then goes on a campaign to stand up for a SO, what is wrong with that picture!   Where was JB all day since she reported that Neveah was playing outside or at a friend's house ALL DAY?  You'd think someone that lost custody would be making an effort to appreciate & treasure any time she had instead of letting a 5 year old roam around unsupervised.   What was she doing instead of spending quality time with Neveah, drugging up?   Did JB work & appear to be trying to get her life together so she could participate in raising Neveah properly, NO.  Her reported drug abuse is another thing, no excuses parents should not be getting in a condition that alters their minds and/or can cause harm to minors, period.  Enough already with the excuses and empathy for addicts, they CHOSE to fudge up their lives, if they cannot be responsible for their actions, society needs to make sure they don't harm others in the process, especially children.    Where does the line cross, it crosses at this obvious level of gross negligence & wanton disregard for the safety & well-being of others.   We don't know if JB is responsible for Neveah's murder or cover up yet but child neglect & endangerment are established & it is outrageous.  Yes, she should be charged with at least that.

I am not sure what empathy you are referring to I am showing for a drug addict. I have said she should be held accountable for allowing her daughter to be around a RSO.
I don't agree with basing arguments off of rumor, assumption and theories. When the facts come out and she if is found to have done this, or GK is found to have done this, I will be right there with you. Assumptions, rumors, theories in my opinion are not enough. I guess facts are important in my determining someone's, involvement, guilt or innocense.

WHOA...nowhere did I say that YOU were having empathy for anything, in fact the word "YOU" was nowhere in my post.  You asked some specific questions regarding when it is appropriate to charge a parent with child neglect and/or endangering the welfare of a minor, I generally responded...read thoroughly before you jump on someone please, an apology will be accepted.

Tracygirl, I usually do not respond in these matters, but I am going to jump in here this time. I have read on Sandra's thread only, and have not posted. But when I was reading I noticed that your post were pretty level headed and and clear cut, with important local information coming from you. I have not read much there however lately as things have gotten so convoluted to keep up.

However, I have noticed on Nevaeh's thread that there has been an edge to your posts sometimes, and I understand the upsetness that you must feel about what has happened here. I myself get really emotionally involved and I get upset and cranky, but I try not to take it out on the other monkeys. I get upset with the situation and the people that are involved involved in the actual case. I have seen you in the past few days get upset with a monkey's post and kind of take it personally. This in no way is meant to be an attack on how you feel, and believe me, I understand. I have been called down when I got too over the top before. Us monkeys are on the same side. I hope that this doesn't turn into how Haleigh's thread went with everyone picking sides and hurting each other's feelings.

This is not a personal attack and I hope you will not take it that way. This is just some experience that I have had, and I hope you will take it that way. I love all the Monkeys, and all the different opinions. I just want to see all of us be able to post and respect each others opinions. I hope I will get no nanners for this..I don't post here very much.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2009, 12:43:24 AM »

In Memory of Nevaeh Buchanan - video

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=8d32e4b6b958f329f4d167

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2009, 02:07:25 AM »

Fanny Mae,
Thank you for your posting, I appreciate your taking an interest in my well being, it is caring of you and that means a lot to me. No nanners throwing.

I find myself speaking out on the opposite sides of debates all of the time. It is what makes me a good advocate for the causes I believe in. I am not afraid to go against the grain and speak out. I think that is what you are reading into. I have spoken out against the things I am reading which are based on opinions and rumors. However you are correct on one thing, the edge you hear is frustration. This world of ours? Not a kind place sometimes. We have children being raped and/or molested, being torn away from their families, killed and thrown away like last nights dinner. The families are left just in utter devastation, all because a situation is allowed to keep happening over and over again.

It kills me inside, literally this subject kills me. As a mother I know this would be the worse thing to ever happen to me, nothing could ever compare. When I read comments that are so lacking any compassion for a person who maybe and is most likely in the worse pain in their life, it saddens me beyond understanding. I don't understand and will not understand what is wrong with giving a person the benefit of the doubt, especially if that person has a child who was kidnapped and killed. If it is proven a mother had a hand in the killing then we can all change our minds, right? If they didn't have a hand in it, shouldn't they expect a little compassion? Maybe a little understanding? maybe not feel as though they are being judged? As mothers and as woman should we not support one another and try to help one another? What happened to that? There is no manual for this type of thing. Everyone is different and responds differently.  Poor Sandra's mom couldn't produce words and all she could do was cry, Tori's mom spoke but didn't cry. Everyone is different and you cannot judge someone based on  how we believe we would react or what we would do.

I think this case will see an arrest very soon, maybe I will just check out until that is done and the facts start being released. I will go back to my Sandra, Tracy's Angel, threads and try to offer what I can to the dedicated few who have been working tirelessly to find justice for little Sandra Cantu. Next week BTW I will be taking a stuffed Monkey and a poster board to the place she is buried. Please visit her thread and post a message if you wish to include one.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2009, 02:26:04 AM »

JessStar (( Hugs))

The Raisin River -  snipped: www.epa.gov/glnpo/aoc/rvraisin.html -

Raisin River, Monroe County
The Raisin River is a large river
system in extreme southeastern
Michigan. It begins south of Jackson
and flows east through Monroe
where it empties into Lake Erie. The
Raisin is considered a cool water
fishery with small mouth bass and
rock bass being the major game fish
species present. The upper
stretches are swift, shallow and clear
and the lower stretches are slow,
murky, shallow and very wide

----
The place where Neveah was found was at the bottom - towards Ohio. Which leads me to believe to be of the Murky Waters.. not the Clear. The Tree's have just Burst wide open in Michigan within the last 2.5 weeks - with Full Foliage. The weather has been cool and almost cold -for the most part. We have had only 3-5 warm days * above 68 degrees(2009) that would bring ppl out to such areas (as where Nev's Body was found) or any area's of water " for enjoying the outdoors". 
I even mentioned on my prior post that I went to my family's BBQ on Memorial Day and by 5pm - outside we were all Cold. It was Cold period - all the family actually cleaned up and left before the sun set - because of the weather. That was the day after Neveah was reported missing. 

I have always known of the River Raisin to be just that - Murky Waters - to be what would be a very captive area for " Catfish" - and or alike. And or even Pollution -
You can read it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Raisin

My post has nothing to do with the Fisherman that found Neveah - not at all. Its a Water way " River" and its free to fish within - It is a river that is well known.

My point being that if someone where to go within the Dirt Road that Backed the River to dispose of Neveah - they more than likely would not have been noticed if they were driving a certain type of Vehicle.
Its a back road that conjoins as a short cut - to other Main Roads. So if it were a Pick Up or a Van or commercial type vehicle  - it would never gain any attention what so ever.

What the Metro Counties do in Michigan after the Frost Laws are lifted -  is they level the dirt roads - and they use a mix of Water and Oil - they use Heavy Machinery Equipment Trucks (owned by the County) that dumps Water and Oil that have a drop down grater - that Grates the Dirt road in one Swipe.  - to create a road that is drivable after Winter. Its consistent and is done on every common dirt road - every Spring. Otherwise you would have " Roads " that are not able to driven upon " by any vehicle".
We just had yet another Frost Warning the other Day - so I am not sure what has been or not been -within the Road itself - that faces where Neveah was found. 

Who Ever Disposed of Neveah had to be driving a Vehicle that if " Anyone drove past" would not even think twice of - due to the road conditions.
It would have to have been a Truck and or a vehicle of the sort - that would handle the dirt road - and be able to sit " for any amount of time" unnoticed.

I personally think that there is more than One person - involved. I think that this all ties within MOM and her Lover SO - that if Neveah was out of the Picture than they could be Felons in Love and Be with each other.  The only thing standing between them was Her - so ...
Two very sick small minds can create very huge Lies and even Death of a child that was " simply in their way"
I think that MOM is a liar and has lived that way all her life - and Her infamous Boy Friend -Mr Kennedy - Is her LOVE of her Life. She MOM chose him over her own child - and what ever conversations that played within the both of them... that stoked and geared Mr. Kennedy into a total rage .. Created and Caused " Neveah's Death". 
JMO
What should have Been within  Jennifer Buchanan's Mind/Thoughts as a Mom - Neveah gave Her a Reason to Turn Her Life Around ... tsk tsk though   
I do not believe for one Minute that Jennifer Buchanan knows what Love is.
She is as shallow as a grave with Concrete poured over it - 

God Bless Neveah
Angel Guide  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2009, 04:07:05 AM »

I guess to sum up what I am trying to say....its this:

Someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look like Kennedy is the one responsible for this.

IF I am wrong, and Kennedy did in fact commit this crime, then he is the worlds dumbest SOB.

My take on it, Kennedy was getting cozy with another lady and had gone off fishing with her now.  Boy that sure burned someone else up inside, that was to be "her man" and "her daughters new father figure".....she had given him everything, and this is how he repays her......
Now, after all of this, we have JB campaigning for her Kennedy and saying in the media how she hopes that he can forgive her "after telling LE all about him".....sorry don't buy that - sounds more like a guilty conscience trying to cleanse itself.

ALL MOO.

I agree that it is just too perfect.  IIRC, the very first thing I heard out of JB's mouth is she would not put it past GK to have done something to Nevaeh.

I also agree that there is a chance he could be the world's dumbest SOB.  The beer can may have been something he thought would never be found if he put it in with the baby.

SOB in this case that is proven is JB.  Why?  She chose a RSO as a father figure for her child. 

If I knew someone was a RSO, I would not let them within shouting distance of my child.  I also would never leave my child unsupervised anywhere in his neighborhood.  I would never leave a 5 year old unsupervised in an open parking lot ever.  If that makes me paranoid or over protective, I don't care.

It is my feeling that a RSO is always craving their next victim.  They have an unhealthy need for this and it takes more strength than most of them have to ignore those feelings.  Any woman that would put her child in the care of a RSO is asking for trouble.  I am all for giving people a chance to prove themselves, I am not, however, in favor of letting the mouse watch the cheese, even for a quick second.  Unless, of course, I am looking for a way to get rid of the cheese.

Bearly - I absolutely LOVED the way you worded that (bolded & in red)! Covers a lot of possibilities that we all seem to have in the backs of our minds, no? Well said . . .

Removed one of my woulds.

Thank you, Tams, and welcome, I don't think we have officially met.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2009, 04:09:20 AM »

Hi Cappi!  Good morning and good to see you!

I have been following this case and admire the many things you have to add on this and other cases.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »

Okay, I usually do not post a lot. Sometimes, I'm afraid my emotions will override my brain buffers and when I"m finished typing - the end result of my words could get me banned.

As each new day arises and more details come out, I'm more shocked and horrified than the day before. Of course, the most horrifying event is the murder of Little Nevaeh and the way her body was found.

Another thing I find more and more appalling with each passing day are JB's own words and actions. Today, I read a 6 page article....on page 5 the words she spoke ( according to this article) well, I"m speechless at this moment. I will snip and bold below

(snip)
I gave him a second chance. I was just befriending him. I confronted him about it. To my knowledge, he was honest to me about it," she said.

"As for Roy, I only knew him for a couple of months. Because he knew George and they had some kind of classes together, I figured Roy had the same offense against him."

She had known Kennedy a couple of years. "If George wanted to do that, he would have done it a little sooner," she said. "That's the way I feel. But I could be wrong."   WTH 

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090607/NEWS05/906070501&s=d&page=1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.