March 29, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462357 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »

From an article that Shelle posted got me thinking.               ( She was wearing knee-length jeans and a baby blue, red-and-white striped shirt with a V-neck white collar. Potty trained, but with a habit of waiting until the last second to use the bathroom, Buchanan said, Nevaeh had just had an accident and changed her clothes.

Buchanan didn't get up from the couch to make sure her daughter made it safely up the stairs. She sat there, she said, watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8." )             Okay, what if mother got mad that Nevaeh had an accident? You know how dare she, she was in the middle of watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. Lost her temper, Nevaeh died. Mother panicked and called her boyfriend George, and then George is the one who disposed of Nevaeh?  Would not be the first time, that a parent went off on a child who had an accident.

The fact that she was five and wet herself has my red flag up a little. I know that kids have accidents all the time. But I also remember that "bedwetting" is sometime indicative of sexual abuse. I wonder if this also goes as far as accidents? I am wondering about her having an accident because she was already in preschool getting ready for kindergarten, and getting to the bathroom on time is really part of the growing up and school process. Maybe I am just reading more into this than I should. I am just wondering if she had been damaged already in some way that made it hard for her to control her bladder. I hate to even write those words.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »

From an article that Shelle posted got me thinking.               ( She was wearing knee-length jeans and a baby blue, red-and-white striped shirt with a V-neck white collar. Potty trained, but with a habit of waiting until the last second to use the bathroom, Buchanan said, Nevaeh had just had an accident and changed her clothes.

Buchanan didn't get up from the couch to make sure her daughter made it safely up the stairs. She sat there, she said, watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8." )             Okay, what if mother got mad that Nevaeh had an accident? You know how dare she, she was in the middle of watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. Lost her temper, Nevaeh died. Mother panicked and called her boyfriend George, and then George is the one who disposed of Nevaeh?  Would not be the first time, that a parent went off on a child who had an accident.

The fact that she was five and wet herself has my red flag up a little. I know that kids have accidents all the time. But I also remember that "bedwetting" is sometime indicative of sexual abuse. I wonder if this also goes as far as accidents? I am wondering about her having an accident because she was already in preschool getting ready for kindergarten, and getting to the bathroom on time is really part of the growing up and school process. Maybe I am just reading more into this than I should. I am just wondering if she had been damaged already in some way that made it hard for her to control her bladder. I hate to even write those words.   
That could be, but I don't know. With my youngest, she would have accidents because she didn't want to come in and waste time going to the bathroom, running around and playing were more important  But when I read that, and the mother couldn't get off the couch to help, because she was watching tv, I wondered if she got mad, because her tv got interrupted, and lost control? Just something I've been thinking.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: June 07, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »

That could be, but I don't know. With my youngest, she would have accidents because she didn't want to come in and waste time going to the bathroom, running around and playing were more important  But when I read that, and the mother couldn't get off the couch to help, because she was watching tv, I wondered if she got mad, because her tv got interrupted, and lost control? Just something I've been thinking.

Gee, the child soils herself and mommy can't be bothered to help clean her up properly. I just can't understand a mother allowing a five year old to run wild as it seems she has. This is so disturbing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2009, 12:48:32 PM »

This is so disturbing, and the little one didn't even have shoes on. And was it necessary for the mother to describe how awful the carpeting was  She also made some comment about even though she was five she was like a ten year old. I don't know about anyone else's children, but when my daughters were five, they sure didn't have any thinking like a ten year old. And when my kids were playing, I wasn't plopped in front of a tv not watching what was going on.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525333,00.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »

Thanks Edward, that mother needs to shut up, but I guess it's too late.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »

Good Morning Fanny -

I understand completely what you mean about not even wanting to type that thought . . . but I do believe that you have made a very important observation. It didn't sit quite right with me, either, that she was still having "accidents" at age 5 . . . So, I tried to find some info online. From one of the sites, "Child Molestation Prevention: Signs and Symptoms of Child Sexual Abuse":

http://early-childhood-development.suite101.com/article.cfm/child_molestation_prevention

"Signs of Sexual Abuse: Physical evidence of abuse is rare, but may include bladder and urinary infections, scratching and painful genitals (especially during urination)..."

Fanny, you may have hit on something very important here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »

Down a flight of stairs, inside a dingy two-bedroom apartment, Jennifer Buchanan gave an account of her final moments with her daughter. She spent those precious minutes on a brown couch, watching reruns of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

In the story Buchanan tells, 5-year-old Nevaeh walked barefoot across the old brown carpet, worn and stained, and headed for the front door.   Disturbing description of living conditions, in person one can only imagine

"Mom, I'm going upstairs to Austin's house to play a game," Buchanan remembers her daughter saying.

It was about 6:30 p.m. on May 24, the day before Memorial Day. Nevaeh walked out, the door shut and that was the last time Buchanan says she saw her daughter.

"I trusted her enough for her to actually go," Buchanan told the Free Press last week in a 2 1/2 -hour interview, discussing everything from her relationship with two sex offenders to how it feels to be suspected in her child's disappearance.

Hold up, wait a minute....earlier she said that Neveah went upstairs early afternoon.   Neveah's friend's parents said JB picked Neveah up there at about 3:30PM .... this says she went up there at 6:30PM AFTER she soiled herself & had to change herself (unbelievable! - and yes ITA it could be a normal waiting till the last minute OR a sign of sexual abuse).   JB does not mention that she picked Neveah up around 3:30 - what's wrong with this picture!!!

"I trusted her enough for her to actually go," Buchanan told the Free Press last week in a 2 1/2 -hour interview, discussing everything from her relationship with two sex offenders to how it feels to be suspected in her child's disappearance.

Austin Kuhn, 8, and Nevaeh lived in the same building in the Charlotte Arms apartments and played together nearly every day. A child could probably run from Nevaeh's apartment to Austin's door on the second floor in less than 10 seconds.

She was wearing knee-length jeans and a baby blue, red-and-white striped shirt with a V-neck white collar. Potty trained, but with a habit of waiting until the last second to use the bathroom, Buchanan said, Nevaeh had just had an accident and changed her clothes.

Buchanan didn't get up from the couch to make sure her daughter made it safely up the stairs. She sat there, she said, watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

JB couldnt manage to get up off the couch to aid her daughter - this is ridiculous

About 20 minutes later, a girl Buchanan described as a tattletale knocked on the door.

"She looked right at me and says, 'Nevaeh is on her scooter in the road,' " Buchanan said. "She said the road, but I knew she meant the parking lot."

Buchanan was angry at her daughter and said she looked for her flip-flops so she could go out to find her. A moment later, another girl knocked.

2 girls came to the door now?

"Is Nevaeh home?" Buchanan remembers the girl asking. "And I said, 'She has to be upstairs at Austin's, but she is either out back, or out front, or upstairs at Austin's.' "

Buchanan said she poked her head out the building's back door and glanced at the parking lot where Nevaeh used to ride the scooter. She wasn't there. She looked at the sandbox where she often played. Not there. She glanced at the nearby school playground. Nothing.

"Nevaeh!" she said she screamed.

Buchanan planned to punish her daughter with a time-out. "I was going to yell at her and to tell her to stay out of the road," she said.

She doesn't believe in spanking. "I'm a time-out mom," Buchanan said.

Yea a time out mom - more like an absent, lazy & irresponsible mom - this chick couldnt be bothered!  Why wasnt this beeotch working? Its on the record that she said she did not have a job.
She said she started knocking on doors. Nevaeh wasn't in Austin's apartment.

"I looked everywhere," she said. "I spent at least 45 minutes looking."

The panic started to grow.  She said she told the apartment manager her daughter was missing, circled the building and came around the other side, where she found the purple and green scooter Nevaeh often rode.

"My heart sank," she said, "and my stomach went into knots."

Somebody called the police, and an Amber Alert was issued.   Somebody?  Was it not established she called?

sniped
Sherry Buchanan was granted custody of Nevaeh after Jennifer Buchanan was convicted in 2006 on a first-degree home invasion charge. She had been breaking into homes to support a drug habit.

For the last 2 1/2 months, Sherry, Jennifer and Nevaeh Buchanan have lived together in the two-bedroom apartment.

I'd say this is not rumor any longer-Sherry is at fault for having JB live with her and Neveah, she was granted custody for a reason it wasnt to live with the mother that lost custody.   Certainly not to live in the same residence of her daughter that had known SO's for friends that visited....OMG this is sickening.
SNIPED
"As for the guys, I don't know," she said. "I didn't think it was a crime to have my child around someone. Honestly, no matter who you come across, you don't know who and what they are. You don't know if they are labeled as a sex offender unless you look their name up."   WHAT!

Buchanan said she knew of Kennedy's criminal past.

"I gave him a second chance. I was just befriending him. I confronted him about it. To my knowledge, he was honest to me about it," she said.

"As for Roy, I only knew him for a couple of months. Because he knew George and they had some kind of classes together, I figured Roy had the same offense against him."

She had known Kennedy a couple of years. "If George wanted to do that, he would have done it a little sooner," she said. "That's the way I feel. But I could be wrong."
'I'm completely innocent'   NO YOU ARE NOT!!! YOU ARE CUPABLE TO SAY THE LEAST!!

"I feel like they are putting me under the spotlight," she said. "I feel like they are pointing fingers at me, like I did something intentionally."

She doesn't have a lawyer and says she doesn't need one.   O yes you do!

"I'm completely innocent," she said. "I didn't have anything to do with my daughter's disappearance. I don't do drugs. I hardly ever drink. I don't owe anybody any money. I have hardly any enemies. I don't understand who would come up and take my child." LIES!
Sniped
"I want to know what happened," Buchanan said. "I'm racking my brains on how this could happen."  Seriously?

The rest, if you notice she offers excuses why Neveah may have been taken - odd.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

http://toledoblade.com/assets/swf/TO6692867.SWF

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2009, 02:08:08 PM »

Thanks Capp, upsetting to say the least, and if I were a betting person, which I'm not, the mother knows all to well what happened to Nevaeh, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »

Northern Rose, that link won't open, could you please tell us what it is  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2009, 02:16:36 PM »

Northern Rose, that link won't open, could you please tell us what it is  an angelic monkey

It should open if you have Flash installed.  It is a really nice compilation of coverage including articles, images and video encompassing the entire case by the Toledo Blade.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »

It should open if you have Flash installed.  It is a really nice compilation of coverage including articles, images and video encompassing the entire case by the Toledo Blade.
Thank-you  an angelic monkey
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 07, 2009, 02:29:26 PM »

This woman is going to trip herself up sooner or later.  In one sentence she says -

"She looked right at me and says, 'Nevaeh is on her scooter in the road,' " Buchanan said. "She said the road, but I knew she meant the parking lot."

Buchanan was angry at her daughter and said she looked for her flip-flops so she could go out to find her. A moment later, another girl knocked.

Then she says -

Buchanan said she poked her head out the building's back door and glanced at the parking lot where Nevaeh used to ride the scooter. So if she knew that Nevaeh used to ride the scooter in the parking lot, why was she angry this time?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: June 07, 2009, 02:32:32 PM »

This woman is going to trip herself up sooner or later.  In one sentence she says -

Then she says -

Buchanan said she poked her head out the building's back door and glanced at the parking lot where Nevaeh used to ride the scooter. So if she knew that Nevaeh used to ride the scooter in the parking lot, why was she angry this time?

Unbelievable statements she is saying. So what is it mother, were you to high to remember?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »

Snipped>

Nevaeh's beauty made strangers stop and stare. "Random people would come up to me and compliment me on how beautiful she is," Buchanan said.

She said she has wondered "numerous times" whether her daughter was abducted for her beauty.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090607/NEWS05/906070501/Jennifer+Buchanan+denies+killing+daughter+Nevaeh

This statement just absolutely jumped out at me!!!  OMG!!!!
I guess this is a Jenniferism, but it is almost like she is justifying why her daughter was taken.....How many times has "someone" told her how beautiful Nevaeh was? Who was minipulating her??   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2009, 03:18:32 PM »

A ton of inconsistent statements/flat out lies & what makes it worse are the outrageous statements she makes regarding her association to known SO's for years, a self-admittance of things that no reasonable minded parent would do & yet she feels its okay.  Further she makes excuses for herself constantly which is disturbing.   Not to mention her time line is just not adding up.  She knows and/or participated in something connected to Neveah's murder...at the very least her total lack of care & exposure to slimy scumbucket predators led to this heinous crime.

Poked her head out?   Can this stupid beeotch make an effort ever...my God.  I think the fact that she is staying at several "friends" houses as opposed to with her family in a time of grief is extremely telling.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »

Snipped>

Nevaeh's beauty made strangers stop and stare. "Random people would come up to me and compliment me on how beautiful she is," Buchanan said.

She said she has wondered "numerous times" whether her daughter was abducted for her beauty.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090607/NEWS05/906070501/Jennifer+Buchanan+denies+killing+daughter+Nevaeh

I guess this is a Jenniferism, but it is almost like she is justifying why her daughter was taken.....How many times has "someone" told her how beautiful Nevaeh was? Who was minipulating her??   
Mother is stopping short of saying that Nevaeh is to blame. She is nothing but a drugged out  _hore. I probably shouldn't say that, but that's how I feel. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

Snipped>

Foreshadowing & detracting attention away from herself/individuals she is associated to

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 07, 2009, 03:42:18 PM »

Snipped>

I know that the huge shock and loss must make a person analyze evrything, but this mother is so out of touch. It's like she's a bystander and  in reality prolly to some degree she was. Grandma did the raising, the working, the caring. I don't get the staements she makes, " her daughter taken for her beauty",  well, usually there's a horror attatched to that, the perp is not going to set her on a pedastal to admire that beauty, ............... she also claimed that this child was like a 10 yr old, so I can only imagine that she herself inadvertantly fanned the flames for any of her SO pals by telling them how gorgeous and unbelievably mature her kid was.  Neveah was not a big kid, she was not even in kindergarten for God sakes. Like a lamb to the slaughter,awful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.