March 29, 2024, 03:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462319 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »

I am also concerned that the profiler in the article points out that a burial is generally done by  an organized person and perhaps someone who has done this before.

I don't agree with the profiler...........WHOA, I know. But if you served time for anything I think you would learn to cover your crime!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

This is so disturbing, and the little one didn't even have shoes on. And was it necessary for the mother to describe how awful the carpeting was  She also made some comment about even though she was five she was like a ten year old. I don't know about anyone else's children, but when my daughters were five, they sure didn't have any thinking like a ten year old. And when my kids were playing, I wasn't plopped in front of a tv not watching what was going on.

I'm sorry I have to  at your comment.... when I was five I started sneaking cigarettes and playing spin the bottle! Our neighborhood was jam packed with kids in N Hollywood CA.... and we didn't come in til supper and then back out til dark. Was my mom lazy ( not that I am defending JB here), no she wasn't. That is how it is in some neighborhoods I think...or how it used to be anyway in the early 80's. What if the whole "community" allows their kids to run about or play in the courtyard? Than does that make JB worse than any other mother there? Just food for thought. I really don't like the way she's changed her stories nor hung out with SO's ( something my mom never did anyway... like they even had a name back then, but no I was never preyed upon). I'm not directing these questions at you NRCG... I just had to laugh at what I had bolded based upon my own life history.
I grew up in the 60's, and we also were out running around, and only came home for meal time, and out again. I lived in a small town, and there also was a ton of kids, we were always at the park, beach and woods. I'm just saying that in this time period, who does that? Mother has so many changing stories, it's ridiculous. Sneaking cigarettes and spin the bottle  at five, not me, I was so naive, I didn't know a lot of things till I left home at 18, I kid you not 

My kids grew up in the 60's and 70's too. At the time we lived in a small secluded subdivision, where there was only one way in and out. Most of our children were allowed to play freely, but at time it was mostly stay-at-home mothers that were on the lookout for not only their kids, but for the neighbor kids. If someone wasn't seen for a while, you can bet the phone lines were hot between homes, and most of the time we knew exactly where they were.

The rule in our neighborhood was that it was time to come home when the church bells rung at 6pm. During the summer, it was when the street light came on. I can guarantee you that my kids were barefooted in the summertime, but as cold as it was Memorial Weekend this year in Michigan, it was no time for bare feet.

Times are so different now. I can't imagine anywhere where it is safe to let you children, girls or boys, out of eyesight. If I had small children now, I would look at a shadow plastered behind them. And obviously, with so many sexual predators around Jennifer, it was no place for Nevaeh to be alone. I keep going back to the mother, but saying she is absolutely innocent in this is mind boggling. Most any mother would be consumed with guilt as to what she could have done to prevent this. All she seems to be concerned with is proclaiming her innocence and taking up for her predator friends. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:45 PM »

self edit: I would look like a shadow.....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2009, 10:17:44 PM »

This is so disturbing, and the little one didn't even have shoes on. And was it necessary for the mother to describe how awful the carpeting was  She also made some comment about even though she was five she was like a ten year old. I don't know about anyone else's children, but when my daughters were five, they sure didn't have any thinking like a ten year old. And when my kids were playing, I wasn't plopped in front of a tv not watching what was going on.

I'm sorry I have to  at your comment.... when I was five I started sneaking cigarettes and playing spin the bottle! Our neighborhood was jam packed with kids in N Hollywood CA.... and we didn't come in til supper and then back out til dark. Was my mom lazy ( not that I am defending JB here), no she wasn't. That is how it is in some neighborhoods I think...or how it used to be anyway in the early 80's. What if the whole "community" allows their kids to run about or play in the courtyard? Than does that make JB worse than any other mother there? Just food for thought. I really don't like the way she's changed her stories nor hung out with SO's ( something my mom never did anyway... like they even had a name back then, but no I was never preyed upon). I'm not directing these questions at you NRCG... I just had to laugh at what I had bolded based upon my own life history.
I grew up in the 60's, and we also were out running around, and only came home for meal time, and out again. I lived in a small town, and there also was a ton of kids, we were always at the park, beach and woods. I'm just saying that in this time period, who does that? Mother has so many changing stories, it's ridiculous. Sneaking cigarettes and spin the bottle  at five, not me, I was so naive, I didn't know a lot of things till I left home at 18, I kid you not 

My kids grew up in the 60's and 70's too. At the time we lived in a small secluded subdivision, where there was only one way in and out. Most of our children were allowed to play freely, but at time it was mostly stay-at-home mothers that were on the lookout for not only their kids, but for the neighbor kids. If someone wasn't seen for a while, you can bet the phone lines were hot between homes, and most of the time we knew exactly where they were.

The rule in our neighborhood was that it was time to come home when the church bells rung at 6pm. During the summer, it was when the street light came on. I can guarantee you that my kids were barefooted in the summertime, but as cold as it was Memorial Weekend this year in Michigan, it was no time for bare feet.

Times are so different now. I can't imagine anywhere where it is safe to let you children, girls or boys, out of eyesight. If I had small children now, I would look at a shadow plastered behind them. And obviously, with so many sexual predators around Jennifer, it was no place for Nevaeh to be alone. I keep going back to the mother, but saying she is absolutely innocent in this is mind boggling. Most any mother would be consumed with guilt as to what she could have done to prevent this. All she seems to be concerned with is proclaiming her innocence and taking up for her predator friends. JMO

You are right Fanny ...times HAVE changed! I just reread my post... I said early 80's... I am always trying to come off younger  it would have been '78
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2009, 10:58:57 PM »

I'm thinking that maybe when the little boy said she was stabbed in the stomach with a knife it might have been a needle or possibly a gun put to her stomach. this might look like a stabbing to a little boy. i hate to even think this and hope this isnt what happened but this was my first thought when it was said, this may be why she didnt fight the person or scream... maybe??
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »

LESLIE, I always looked younger than my age, and nobody took me seriously, although I tried to be serious and official in my jobs. Now that I am older and I am beginning to look my age, nobody takes me seriously either. What's that all about?????? Monkey Devil!

Times have definitely changed though, and at least we are not wondering where Nevaeh is. That was a terrible time during the search for Caylee for me. There were nights that I could not sleep, thinking she was out in the elements. Even worse to find out that she had been all that time.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2009, 11:12:58 PM »

I'm thinking that maybe when the little boy said she was stabbed in the stomach with a knife it might have been a needle or possibly a gun put to her stomach. this might look like a stabbing to a little boy. i hate to even think this and hope this isnt what happened but this was my first thought when it was said, this may be why she didnt fight the person or scream... maybe??

I hope they have properly talked to the little boy about what he said. I am hoping that it wasn't her being abused before and the pain of what happen felt like a knife to her stomach. I'm not sure that is what either of them were trying to relay. It may have been something she told him at another time and when she came up missing, he remembered it. So many unanswered questions.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2009, 11:23:07 PM »

I am heading for the monkey bunkey. My cat says I have to come to bed now. She is rubbing all over me, and coaxing me to lie down.  Monkey Devil!

We should gird ourselves for the coming day.

Good Nite, ya'll. And God bless.    an angelic monkey

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

LESLIE, I always looked younger than my age, and nobody took me seriously, although I tried to be serious and official in my jobs. Now that I am older and I am beginning to look my age, nobody takes me seriously either. What's that all about?????? Monkey Devil!

Times have definitely changed though, and at least we are not wondering where Nevaeh is. That was a terrible time during the search for Caylee for me. There were nights that I could not sleep, thinking she was out in the elements. Even worse to find out that she had been all that time.   

I know Fanny me too, I am thankful for all found children. Now I just pray for a break with Haleigh. Sleep tight with your kitties I am off to bed too!
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »

I hope they have properly talked to the little boy about what he said. I am hoping that it wasn't her being abused before and the pain of what happen felt like a knife to her stomach. I'm not sure that is what either of them were trying to relay. It may have been something she told him at another time and when she came up missing, he remembered it. So many unanswered questions.   
thats true,it could have been something she said to the little boy. someone could have given her something <drugs>? that made her stomach hurt and she said that to the little boy. i dont think the little boy made it up tho. and perhaps the mother of the little boy said he didnt see anything coz she wanted to protect him. being the perp is out there somewhere. and i think that perp is james easter. he has a relative by the name of mamie that lives in toledo,ohio and is close to where Nevaeh was found, in fact it is a straight run from james easter to this mamie's residence. which is ruffly a 2 hr drive. h,,,mmmmm?? JMO
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2009, 11:29:59 PM »

Hi Annette.... nice to meet you. I had posted my theory about that situation a cage back. I think previously Nevaeh may have told the boy about "Daddy George" doing things to her. She may have explained how it made her hurt like being stabbed in the stomach. Then when cops questioned him he related this story, out of context of course but not really concocted either.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »

Hi Annette.... nice to meet you. I had posted my theory about that situation a cage back. I think previously Nevaeh may have told the boy about "Daddy George" doing things to her. She may have explained how it made her hurt like being stabbed in the stomach. Then when cops questioned him he related this story, out of context of course but not really concocted either.
Hi Leslee.. nice to meet you also. i didnt see what you had posted but yes that could very well be why he said that, guess we all have to wait and see what the autopsy shows. this waiting to know is terrible. o cant omagine how the family must feel haveing to wait to know. omg.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: June 08, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »

3:30 Mom shows up at apt. upstairs and says she is taking Neveah to the store
6:30 "tattletale" comes and tells JB that Nevaeh is riding her bike on the road

When does JB and Nevaeh get back from the store?

When does JB feed Neveah dinner?

When does Neveah go back out?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:32 AM »

3:30 Mom shows up at apt. upstairs and says she is taking Neveah to the store
6:30 "tattletale" comes and tells JB that Nevaeh is riding her bike on the road

When does JB and Nevaeh get back from the store?

When does JB feed Neveah dinner?

When does Neveah go back out?

The first two questions could very well trip her up.  Which store, I'd like to see if they can ascertain a surveillance tape to prove she went to a store with Neveah.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: June 08, 2009, 08:26:25 AM »

Local news this morning said the autopsy results should be released today or tomorrow at the latest.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: June 08, 2009, 08:29:09 AM »

Local news this morning said the autopsy results should be released today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks Leroy... I think. I wonder just how much evidence they were able to collect, I hope a ton!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 08, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »

O/T BREAKING NEWS:    There is going to be a press conference about the murders of Taylor Placker & Skyla Whitaker - the two girls that were shot off a road in Oklahoma.   The press briefing will be held at the Okfuskee County Courthouse in Okemah, no time was announced on Foxnews but it will be this morning.   There is DNA that found but it is not expected that any information on that DNA will be discussed.   It is the one year anniversary of the girls murders.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2009, 09:41:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests. an angelic monkey

I am troubled this morning about Jennifer referring to the child that came and told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street.
She refered to her as a "tattletale" as if it was a bother to her that some child was telling her that Nevaeh was doing something that  she shouldn't have been doing. I wonder how long Jennifer would have waited if she hadn't come to tell her?

I am not believing this story anyhow. I think the incident may have happened earlier in the day if at all. None of her stories are making any sense, nor is the babble coming from her mouth. She should do herself a favor and shut up to the media.   

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2009, 09:48:45 AM »

I am troubled this morning about Jennifer referring to the child that came and told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street.
She refered to her as a "tattletale" as if it was a bother to her that some child was telling her that Nevaeh was doing something that  she shouldn't have been doing. I wonder how long Jennifer would have waited if she hadn't come to tell her?

I am not believing this story anyhow. I think the incident may have happened earlier in the day if at all. None of her stories are making any sense, nor is the babble coming from her mouth. She should do herself a favor and shut up to the media.   

ITA Fanny .... except I think she said Nevaeh reffered to this girl as "the tattletale".
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2009, 09:52:23 AM »

When your child is missing you should have one story. Granted different things might pop into your head, oh, I forgot, it wasn't a blue shirt, it was a blue shirt with some red in it, or whatever. Things that you are adding, that slipped your mind, that would actually help. All her talk is to help herself, and her so called friend. With her comment about Nevaeh's beauty, I feel she stopped short of blaming the child, because you were pretty that's why she was taken. Mother was jealous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.