March 28, 2024, 05:09:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462207 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: June 08, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20090608/NEWS05/90608021/Nevaeh+s+cause+of+death+to+be++elusive

June 8, 2009

Nevaeh's cause of death to be elusive

Weeks may pass before cause of death details released

BY AMBER HUNT
FREE PRESS STAFF

Updated at 3:17 p.m.

It could be weeks before the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office releases details in the cause of death of a little girl believed to be Nevaeh Buchanan, Medical Examiner Carl Schmidt announced this afternoon.

The results are pending, Schmidt said in an afternoon news release, and "may remain pending as the investigation continues."

"Tissue samples were sent for special testing," the statement says.

Without outward signs of trauma, figuring out how 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan died will prove difficult if the girl indeed was buried for two weeks in hot weather along the River Raisin, a pathologist told the Free Press.

Werner Spitz — who retired in 2004 as Macomb County's medical examiner and has conducted some 60,000 autopsies — said authorities likely will have to rely on circumstantial evidence if reports are true that the girl found in a shallow, riverside grave suffered no broken bones, stab wounds or gunshots.

"You would have a lot of problems," Spitz said this morning. "You would not find evidence of drowning, you would not find bruising, you would not find strangulation."

That's because the decomposition process would have been speedy because of the heat and the possibility that water from the river could have reached the crude grave.

An employee with the National Weather Service in White Lake Township said the hottest day in metro Detroit between the time Nevaeh disappeared May 24 and the girl's body was discovered was May 29, when it reached a high of 79 degrees.

"In this weather, even if she was dry at this time of year, you would find a lot of difficulty in finding evidence of blue-and-black bruising marks, abrasions or skin injuries," Spitz said.

Also, the skeleton structure in a 5-year-old's neck is pliable, so if the neck had been compressed in strangulation, it would have straightened out. As for drowning, he said: "Drowning is a difficult diagnosis to make when the body is fresh, so you can imagine what it would be like now.

"Most of what forensic pathologists base their opinions on is from the body's surface," he added. "Without seeing the body, I can tell you that most of the opining on cause of death here is going to be circumstantial."

That state of decomposition is one reason authorities are waiting on DNA test results to officially verify that the girl discovered Thursday by fishermen is definitely Nevaeh. In cases involving less decomposition, family members typically are asked to identify the body. In this case, authorities are trying to spare the family the trauma of seeing the girl in such disturbing conditions.

Authorities often rely on dental records in these cases, but Nevaeh's father and grandmother told the Free Press that the girl had never had dental X-rays taken. A Monroe County Sheriff's deputy on Friday gathered items from Nevaeh's Monroe apartment in hopes of finding fingerprints, which might also have helped identify the girl.

But Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said in a press release issued this morning that the identification hinges on the DNA results from the Michigan State Police crime lab in Northville.

Though Crutchfield said last week that there's "reasonable suspicion" the girl is Nevaeh — including clothing matching the description of what Nevaeh was last seen wearing — family members say they're holding out hope until she's positively identified.

Nevaeh disappeared from outside of her Monroe apartment complex, prompting hundreds of volunteers to scour the area in a search that garnered nationwide interest.

The girl discovered Thursday was buried beneath a layer of concrete just inches from the river.

Investigators told her family the clothes found on the body match what the missing 5-year-old was wearing when she disappeared two weeks ago. But investigators’ forensic tests are trying to match DNA evidence to Nevaeh, heaven spelled backward.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office had not yet released the cause of death, saying further testing is needed because there were no outward signs of trauma or other obvious indicators explaining how the girl died.

"It's like a nightmare," her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, told the Free Press. "I can't wait to wake up."

• MORE: Mother denies role in Nevaeh's disappearance

Nevaeh disappeared while riding her scooter outside her apartment. Investigators put two of her mother’s friends — convicted sex offenders — in jail during the investigation on unrelated parole violations. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has vacillated on whether the department has persons of interest in the case, but there’s been no word on whether they’re close to making an arrest.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office tipline at 734-457-6713.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: June 08, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »

She said, "Im not pregnant, by this guy, George Kennedy."   So is she pregnant with someone else's?  AGAIN, her story is not adding up to what her upstair's neighbor reported.  This is what she says about her conduct "everyone makes mistakes."  OMG! She also seems to need to say George had a new girlfriend for about 2 weeks, she has a tone about her.   She now is saying she thinks someone associated OR HIS GIRLFRIEND.   She has no explanation why anyone associated to George would harm Neveah, then she throws in there that maybe someone owed George money - well if she is not his girlfriend why would anyone take it out on Neveah -- does not make sense.   Its all about her - interesting as well is she is still referring to it as a disappearance.   She is perfectly able to explain how she is grieving & says "without an audience."    OK this chick is whacked!

Im still listening.  "She's just a Monroe angel" it seems so staged to me.  I hate to say this but after listening to her for 2 weeks, she is as ignorant as they come & I wonder if she even graduated HS.  She refuses to take responsibility for exposing her child to these SO's...unflippinbelievable!

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #322 on: June 08, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »

I don't believe for one minute JB was out looking for Nevaeh - no way

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #323 on: June 08, 2009, 06:23:52 PM »

She said, "Im not pregnant, by this guy, George Kennedy."   So is she pregnant with someone else's?  AGAIN, her story is not adding up to what her upstair's neighbor reported.  This is what she says about her conduct "everyone makes mistakes."  OMG! She also seems to need to say George had a new girlfriend for about 2 weeks, she has a tone about her.   She now is saying she thinks someone associated OR HIS GIRLFRIEND.   She has no explanation why anyone associated to George would harm Neveah, then she throws in there that maybe someone owed George money - well if she is not his girlfriend why would anyone take it out on Neveah -- does not make sense.   Its all about her - interesting as well is she is still referring to it as a disappearance.   She is perfectly able to explain how she is grieving & says "without an audience."    OK this chick is whacked!

Im still listening.  "She's just a Monroe angel" it seems so staged to me.  I hate to say this but after listening to her for 2 weeks, she is as ignorant as they come & I wonder if she even graduated HS.  She refuses to take responsibility for exposing her child to these SO's...unflippinbelievable!

Capp " Monroe's Angel" .... Yah think that maybe Mom has been paying attention to News of Sandra Cantu .. Tracy's Angel. 

That quip of Neveah being Monroe's Angel just about threw me over ... ( Nothing to due with Sandra nor Neveah) ..

Yah I think that Jennifer now knowing the tests were inclusive(cause of Death) after she found out this Morning - via the Examiner Wayne County .. She is yacking about George .. pointing the Finger at him .... NOW. All the time prior he was her SO Angel.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #324 on: June 08, 2009, 06:25:21 PM »

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/home.html

Live interview with JB - she called into the Local Detroit Radio Station.
after LE leaving her home this morning - June 8,2009

If you listen at 5:45 approx - on audio

She responds to questions of George Kennedy having involvement with her Daughters death

She says I am pretty sure ( garble) something of the effect He and his Girlfriend implying they are involved with Neveah's disappearance/death and or could be someone that knew Him ..He may have Owed someone Money ...I think .. yadda

Then she says I am innocent and had nothing to do with my Daughter's disappearance (**
what about her death is my Question ) Maybe she did not take her, maybe she did personally dispose or have anything to do with Neveah's life ending .. But I think with all her Talk of innocence and Not ME within this interview ..How is that she is now talking up a storm about George. Or implicating him Now after the body has been found. Now she knows via the Examiner that " the cause of Death " has not yet been determined and maybe almost impossible to figure out ... (for now anyway) 

Again not one Dime of Emotions in her Voice. She chooses to show her emotions behind closed doors .. ( she says)
She talks about Neveah as if she was a possession " like a Plant" - not her Child. She speaks of her with Detachment. She never once says Neveah's name.

She never Once says within this Interview " If you *Perp* are Listening to this Radio Show - and If you Kidnapped or Killed My Daughter " I will Hunt you like a Animal till Your Found  " that is what I would say ... Or something very similar ...

BUT then again I would have to be so doped up on Tranq's that I would not be able to call into a Radio Station and Chit Chat after my 5 yr old Daughter's body had been found disposed dead... I would be in a Rubber Room. 

She's did 3 newspaper interviews, 1 TV interview but wouldn't show her face, a radio show and tonight Nancy Grace all since Nevaeh has been found dead and murdered by whoever took her.

Doesn't mention her own daughter by name.... all she is worried about is what people are thinking about HER! She sure says "I" a lot.

She is on the clearing Jennifer Buchanan tour, not the Help Me Find the evil murdering monster that did this to my child tour.

Who would be giving interviews if this was your child????? Waiting by the phone for DNA results, YES. Crying my eyes out and having to be sedated, YES! Doing a primetime exclusive on Nancy Grace.....NOT SO MUCH!!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #325 on: June 08, 2009, 06:28:55 PM »

She likes the attention - maybe Nevaeh took too much attention away from JB 

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #326 on: June 08, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »

I don't believe for one minute JB was out looking for Nevaeh - no way
Me either, and I don't believe one word out of her mouth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 08, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »

She likes the attention - maybe Nevaeh took too much attention away from JB 
She more or less said that, with her comment about Nevaeh's beauty. JB was jealous of her child.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #328 on: June 08, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/home.html

Live interview with JB - she called into the Local Detroit Radio Station.
after LE leaving her home this morning - June 8,2009

If you listen at 5:45 approx - on audio

She responds to questions of George Kennedy having involvement with her Daughters death

She says I am pretty sure ( garble) something of the effect He and his Girlfriend implying they are involved with Neveah's disappearance/death and or could be someone that knew Him ..He may have Owed someone Money ...I think .. yadda

Then she says I am innocent and had nothing to do with my Daughter's disappearance (**
what about her death is my Question ) Maybe she did not take her, maybe she did personally dispose or have anything to do with Neveah's life ending .. But I think with all her Talk of innocence and Not ME within this interview ..How is that she is now talking up a storm about George. Or implicating him Now after the body has been found. Now she knows via the Examiner that " the cause of Death " has not yet been determined and maybe almost impossible to figure out ... (for now anyway) 

Again not one Dime of Emotions in her Voice. She chooses to show her emotions behind closed doors .. ( she says)
She talks about Neveah as if she was a possession " like a Plant" - not her Child. She speaks of her with Detachment. She never once says Neveah's name.

She never Once says within this Interview " If you *Perp* are Listening to this Radio Show - and If you Kidnapped or Killed My Daughter " I will Hunt you like a Animal till Your Found  " that is what I would say ... Or something very similar ...

BUT then again I would have to be so doped up on Tranq's that I would not be able to call into a Radio Station and Chit Chat after my 5 yr old Daughter's body had been found disposed dead... I would be in a Rubber Room. 

She's did 3 newspaper interviews, 1 TV interview but wouldn't show her face, a radio show and tonight Nancy Grace all since Nevaeh has been found dead and murdered by whoever took her.

Doesn't mention her own daughter by name.... all she is worried about is what people are thinking about HER! She sure says "I" a lot.

She is on the clearing Jennifer Buchanan tour, not the Help Me Find the evil murdering monster that did this to my child tour.

Who would be giving interviews if this was your child????? Waiting by the phone for DNA results, YES. Crying my eyes out and having to be sedated, YES! Doing a primetime exclusive on Nancy Grace.....NOT SO MUCH!!!
Pink if Neveah was your Child and You lost her to an abduction and she was found Murdered  " And You Were 100% Innocent" would you NOT say on Live Radio

I am going to find WHO Killed MY Child - Wouldn't that be the Topic of the Interview - Giving facts of the last time she was seen, what she was wearing, what she did that day, and everything under the sun ...to try to get the Public to hear you .. to Find this WACK that took your child away ...

That would be the ONLY Reason to do a Live Interview on the Radio (( I Think )) if You were Innocent.
But she never even says Neveah's Name nor even really speaks of her - Unless she was asked. She called in as the Victim. She let the Morning Show Dictate the Theme of the Interview. She never took control of the Commentary. She sat on the other end of the phone ... WAAAA WAAAA... ME ME ME NOTHING to DO WITH ME .... it was the I am a sad waste of Human Being Jennifer Buchanan show ... PITY ME.  I just cannot find one ounce of Sympathy for JB ..none.

Justice for Neveah 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: June 08, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »

Capp " Monroe's Angel" .... Yah think that maybe Mom has been paying attention to News of Sandra Cantu .. Tracy's Angel. 

That quip of Neveah being Monroe's Angel just about threw me over ... ( Nothing to due with Sandra nor Neveah) ..

Yah I think that Jennifer now knowing the tests were inclusive(cause of Death) after she found out this Morning - via the Examiner Wayne County .. She is yacking about George .. pointing the Finger at him .... NOW. All the time prior he was her SO Angel.

Yup, just a few days ago she was defending him adamantly.   Her prirority is clearing her, not her daughter's murder - my God!   I, I, I, me me me...she even discusses all her interviews with this like detachment to the reality of why anyone even gives a crap why her sorry low live !$$ exists!   Dear merciful goodness, its infuriating!   Something is very wrong with this picture.

Two things, I want to know specifically what store she reportedly went to (neighbor said that is what she was told when JB picked Neveah up) & if they can get surveillance of her with Neveah (timestamped).   Also, I do not believe she went to a park to look for her.    This is the same girl who barely got off the couch and was "angry" as she finally had to get her flippin flip flops to go look.    Nope, something is really wrong with this picture, horribly wrong.    Let her keep yapping.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: June 08, 2009, 06:37:45 PM »

Yep Cappys...something is very very wrong with all of this...the mom is wacko...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

AMEN to both Capp and Deenie!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2009, 06:39:39 PM »

Yep Cappys...something is very very wrong with all of this...the mom is wacko...
And probably worse then just wacko, imo. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 08, 2009, 06:45:49 PM »

something is very very wrong ......this will all come out in short time...imo....
funny how some mothers our hinky meters come on really strong and we just "know" that they are shady?  this is one of those mothers....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: June 08, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

something is very very wrong ......this will all come out in short time...imo....
funny how some mothers our hinky meters come on really strong and we just "know" that they are shady?  this is one of those mothers....

Off the charts!  And I dont believe she never let him be alone with Neveah either, I dont' think that girl was conscious half the time to know - my hinky meter is up on that as well.   Why is it she wants to insert this 2 week girlfriend of George's in the mix so quickly.   Jealousy, in 2 weeks, no I dont think so!   If George was never a boyfriend to JB why would she think the girlfriend in two weeks time would give a rat's behind about JB or for that matter why would she harm a child....nope nope nope.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #335 on: June 08, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »

Jmo - I do not think that Jennifer Buchanan has a Conscience.

She is alot like SLORE ..just a different Hairstyle .. Same mindset, same attitude, same same same in so many ways ...
She wanted attention from Men. Well in her case she chose " Bottom of the Barrel" Men -that she met in her parole office.
She has records of being a Thief and has been said " Drug problems" were a huge part of her life.
She has no future to look forward too - Due to she can't even take care of herself let alone a child. Her lack of education and a Felony Record is not a Resume to be proud of.
Her lack of choosing positive paths and positive people within her life SCREAMS ... Doubt in her character. She is just like Slore has No Sense of Self nor Accomplishment " Unless they gain it by Stealing or Thievery " I will get Mine, No matter what it takes". I have nothing to lose ... Because I use my voice and lack there of emotions to manipulate and plot ..to all that are within my circle. If I get upset " they give me what I want" because otherwise they will have to listen to my silence ...or worse my mouth run. I am sure she used Neveah as a Pawn with her Mom. Pity Me I am a victim.
Slore/JB Bumper sticker: "I just want my own life .... even if it takes My Child's Life " I will have my Day - I am Somebody". Her/Jennifer's name nickname should Be " CHIP" for the Concrete that Lives on her Shoulder ..   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »

JVM talking about this now....
both the SO s have been sent to prison from the jail...
Curtis Sliwa is raising some interesting points....looking preplanned in death of Nevaeh....due to quick drying cement etc...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

Proud MOM

Her  Photo  - in the system  - Nice

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=627126

MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
None
   Body Piercing- Lower Left Ear - One on each ear
Body Piercing- Right Ear - One on each ear
Body Piercing- Tongue
Tattoo- Lower Right Ankle - Cross with banner above states "Amyah" and banner below states "Mom"

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #338 on: June 08, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »

JVM talking about this now....
both the SO s have been sent to prison from the jail...
Curtis Sliwa is raising some interesting points....looking preplanned in death of Nevaeh....due to quick drying cement etc...
Curtis Sliwa should fly to Detroit and have a little One on One with Mom ...
See what he can See Through .. In her Face and words ..
He would be one that could scare the crap out her without raising his voice.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 08, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »

good evening Monkeys....i have tomorrow off
have any of you wonderful sluthers found out who placed the 911 call to report little Nevaeh missing.  was it moms?gmom?random neighbor?  if ya know please post

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.