March 28, 2024, 11:40:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462242 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #340 on: June 08, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »

good evening Monkeys....i have tomorrow off
have any of you wonderful sluthers found out who placed the 911 call to report little Nevaeh missing.  was it moms?gmom?random neighbor?  if ya know please post
Last I read " It was Not Mom" who called. Grandmother was at Work - it was a Neighbor and or someone who took charge of the situation that called 911.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 08, 2009, 07:21:29 PM »

No dental records, no fingerprints, no preschool, mother didnt bother to work not even at Mickey D's for crying outloud -- Id like info on how often she saw a ped.   And now all she is concerned with is fingers, rightfully so, being pointed at her for at least the child neglect & endangerment, if nothing else.

Yes, she has quite a bit in common with Casey Anthony & Susan Smith - totally self-involved, no remorse, no accountability, she is a victim...yea a real victim getting hooked on drugs to the point you home invaded to rob in an effort to support a drug habit & then gets out to hook up with SO's.  Freakin pig is on my very last nerve!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2009, 07:21:43 PM »

also, I may have missed it...what kind of vehicle does the mom or the grandmother drive? thanks.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

have any of you wonderful sluthers found out who placed the 911 call to report little Nevaeh missing.  was it moms?gmom?random neighbor?  if ya know please post
Last I read " It was Not Mom" who called. Grandmother was at Work - it was a Neighbor and or someone who took charge of the situation that called 911.

That is exactly what I questioned yesterday, tks Deenie because I denoted an articled said "someone called 911."  Today, on the radio she said she looked in the park & was called to come home...hmmm

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »

Maybe I am wrong - She JB has so many conflicting stories - she said Neveah was last seen late afternoon - than she saw her at 6:30ish and then She said it was later ..then She figured out at 8:30ish .. Police needed to be called. Its a Mixed Bag of info right now.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2009, 07:32:43 PM »

Okay..still believing Mom is involved..and she thinks because they have said no clear sign of how Neveah was murdered..stupid as she is ..she thinks she is in the clear.  No TV interviews ..because we would not see the face of unlandish grief we are used to seeing with distraught parents.

I am betting she overdosed her on something.  I would think long ago LE would have pulled the survialance tapes from KMart....does it show Neveah and Mommy..if so at what time and what did they buy.   

I am Betting Mommy  OD NEVEAH WITH COUGH SYRUP OR ALLERGY MEDS.  If Mommy had given them to her before then Neveah would not have thought anyting about it..even if it was more then her usual dose.

Sick..sick ..sick..Mom is a sociopath..with her criminal history..yes I deserve what these people have in their homes and car dealerships..and I do not deserve being saddled with a child..except my SO boyfriend loves her..now he is with another women..so to hurt him and free up my time and responsiblities..baby has to go.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2009, 07:32:57 PM »

my babycrazy (5) decided to go to the park about a month ago.  first she blocked her door with her Dora kitchen, opened up her bedroom window, slid down 2ft, ran to the side of the house to get a bucket (to place UNDER her window so she could sneak back in) and walked a block to the park.  she is sneaky like ninja.  i was in that bathroom at the time and when i came out she had made a break for it.  1st thing, i asked neighbors 2nd i called 911.  the le found her within 5 min of me calling.  No..i didn't go look for her..i figured there would be time enough for that after the police were notified.  there are hundreds of them yet one of me.  what if she had came back while i was gone?  maybe its just me, but to get as much help as possible was my thought.  needless to say she hasn't a door any more..we removed it.  God help me when she's a teenager..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »

All of this "I am innocent" reminds me of another case:
"I don't know, I was at work."   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »

thanks  i wonder if we'll ever hear the recording??  Hello NG?

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

if you listen to the audio of JB at about 7:52 into the conversation she mentions no remorse...... wth?? why would she even use that word??she is wacked is MO.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 08, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »

oh Fanny, i right withja.  Why In The World would she even feel compelled to state that.  How about..i'm gonna kill the#$%^er that kidnapped my baby girl and killed her....Their a$$ is grass.  nope not this Mother.  'I'm innocent..of what ya idiot?  robbing a bank? letting you child be kidnapped? murdered?  what in the hay is she professing her innocence ABOUT....it all Stinks! to me.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2009, 07:41:05 PM »

my babycrazy (5) decided to go to the park about a month ago.  first she blocked her door with her Dora kitchen, opened up her bedroom window, slid down 2ft, ran to the side of the house to get a bucket (to place UNDER her window so she could sneak back in) and walked a block to the park.  she is sneaky like ninja.  i was in that bathroom at the time and when i came out she had made a break for it.  1st thing, i asked neighbors 2nd i called 911.  the le found her within 5 min of me calling.  No..i didn't go look for her..i figured there would be time enough for that after the police were notified.  there are hundreds of them yet one of me.  what if she had came back while i was gone?  maybe its just me, but to get as much help as possible was my thought.  needless to say she hasn't a door any more..we removed it.  God help me when she's a teenager..

Keep ya on your toes, huh?   Glad she has a mama who cares.  You're gonna need lots of these when she's a teenager    an angelic monkey an angelic monkey 
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2009, 07:43:59 PM »

That is exactly what I questioned yesterday, tks Deenie because I denoted an articled said "someone called 911."  Today, on the radio she said she looked in the park & was called to come home...hmmm
maybe when she looked in the park for her she DID find her and yelled at her for being there and hit her, a little to hard and harmed her and or Nevaeh died from  being hit.lets not forget that JB didnt want to be distured while watching the movie. yet have to get up and look for her. she was probably really pissed. is my guess. JMO
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:13 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

So are you guys thinking that she and Kennedy did this?
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 08, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

a ways back i remember it being said that LE was loooking for 2 children that were in the park that day to ask them if they saw anything. this is what makes me think that possibly JB injured her daughter there in the park when she looked for her there. any thoughts on this????
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 08, 2009, 07:48:09 PM »

Keep ya on your toes, huh?   Glad she has a mama who cares.  You're gonna need lots of these when she's a teenager    an angelic monkey an angelic monkey 
my heart was in my throat the entire time...at first i was like..someone took her (i watch a lot of HNN), then i saw The Bucket.  it would have to have been a very short person if they need a bucket to get to the window. lol...  she still doesn't have a door.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #356 on: June 08, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »

I am sure this is posted somewhere in Neveah's cage- but I just found it.

http://www.shadowscope.com/archives/2009/05/amber_alert_for_nevaeh_amyah_buchanan.php

Original Post
Last night at around 8:30 p.m. 24-year-old Jennifer Orise Buchanan (MySpace) reported her 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan missing to the Monroe, Michigan police. She told law enforcement that Nevaeh was playing with a friend of her's in the apartment complex when her friend had to go inside for dinner. While she was eating Neviaeh continued to play with her scooter. When the mother went to get the scooter out of the parking lot there was no sign of little Nevaeh. At some point in there the mother must have notified Jennifer Buchanan, but I haven't yet found out when or how she was notified.

-------
If it walks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, It's Probably a Duck ..
MOM = Liar

I have never heard the word " dinner" being mentioned or that Chip actually cooked that evening .. she was too engrossed in her TV to pay attention to Neveah playing out of the Apt ... as She/Jennifer has stated " Neveah was Mature for her Age" basically Mom's defense " that her 5 year old was used to being unsupervised" jmo.

Then you read in the Detroit News today Comments via the Neighbors
Neighbors described Nevaeh as shy. "She was adorable, a cute little girl with a ponytail," said Haley Jennings, 39, who lived on the second floor of Nevaeh's apartment complex. "Kind of timid. ... Her voice was real soft. She was real fragile, real precious".
---
She Jennifer was peeved that she had to dig out her " Flip Flops" ... to go check on her Daughter. That she had to get her Dead Axx off the couch to find her Daughter.
I would like to know the Real Story of what Intrigued Mother to actually go out and look for her ...something made her go look for her ..and I don't think it was Dinner. If it was dinner time why was Neveah left to play outside alone and unsupervised. WHY did Neveah not go back to her House ..for her Dinner. Because Mom did not have the Car to take her to McDonalds.. Grandma was working. 
-------

The story of the little one saying that Neveah was in the street on her Scooter - has been said to be made up. That it never was said. The story of the child who said Neveah was stabbed and taken by a Man was to be unfounded.
---
Today -Mom is now Yacking her Jaw on Radio only wants to talk about Herself.
She cannot focus on the facts of that Night, let alone her Daughter. All she is doing right now " in her Mind" is planting Seeds ..so she can look like the wounded, the victim, the betrayed by her Associate SO' Boyfriend. 
GAG me

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

So are you guys thinking that she and Kennedy did this?
i'm thinking that JB's call to George was to help her dispose of the body.JMO.again i think that maybe JB dound her at the park and went off on her.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

I am sure this is posted somewhere in Neveah's cage- but I just found it.

http://www.shadowscope.com/archives/2009/05/amber_alert_for_nevaeh_amyah_buchanan.php

Original Post
Last night at around 8:30 p.m. 24-year-old Jennifer Orise Buchanan (MySpace) reported her 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan missing to the Monroe, Michigan police. She told law enforcement that Nevaeh was playing with a friend of her's in the apartment complex when her friend had to go inside for dinner. While she was eating Neviaeh continued to play with her scooter. When the mother went to get the scooter out of the parking lot there was no sign of little Nevaeh. At some point in there the mother must have notified Jennifer Buchanan, but I haven't yet found out when or how she was notified.

-------
If it walks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, It's Probably a Duck ..
MOM = Liar

I have never heard the word " dinner" being mentioned or that Chip actually cooked that evening .. she was too engrossed in her TV to pay attention to Neveah playing out of the Apt ... as She/Jennifer has stated " Neveah was Mature for her Age" basically Mom's defense " that her 5 year old was used to being unsupervised" jmo.

Then you read in the Detroit News today Comments via the Neighbors
Neighbors described Nevaeh as shy. "She was adorable, a cute little girl with a ponytail," said Haley Jennings, 39, who lived on the second floor of Nevaeh's apartment complex. "Kind of timid. ... Her voice was real soft. She was real fragile, real precious".
---
She Jennifer was peeved that she had to dig out her " Flip Flops" ... to go check on her Daughter. That she had to get her Dead Axx off the couch to find her Daughter.
I would like to know the Real Story of what Intrigued Mother to actually go out and look for her ...something made her go look for her ..and I don't think it was Dinner. If it was dinner time why was Neveah left to play outside alone and unsupervised. WHY did Neveah not go back to her House ..for her Dinner. Because Mom did not have the Car to take her to McDonalds.. Grandma was working. 
-------

The story of the little one saying that Neveah was in the street on her Scooter - has been said to be made up. That it never was said. The story of the child who said Neveah was stabbed and taken by a Man was to be unfounded.
---
Today -Mom is now Yacking her Jaw on Radio only wants to talk about Herself.
She cannot focus on the facts of that Night, let alone her Daughter. All she is doing right now " in her Mind" is planting Seeds ..so she can look like the wounded, the victim, the betrayed by her Associate SO' Boyfriend. 
GAG me

sooooooooooooo,, JB did have hands on her scooter... hmmmmmmmmm.. i thought that maybe she did and JB was the one that left the scooter leaned upside the apt building. this is after she found her, maybe in the park that day??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »

Bingo 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.