March 28, 2024, 02:23:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462252 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

So are you guys thinking that she and Kennedy did this?
honestly, i think she did it (i'm heavyset and 30 and i can swing a 90lb bag over my shoulder like nothen' ) to set him up..it sounds nasty, but he got himself a new woman and moms (it seems) has never been very concerned with Nevieah.....if she didn't luv this guy why was he like a father figure to baby....bio-dad was not very far away.  i don't know about all of this BUT do you have to pay child support for your child if the primary care-taker for said child is in jail?  thats moms main beef...He hasn't paid in two years.  Wasn't she in jail for like 18 months....if i'm wrong please correct me.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »

Okay..still believing Mom is involved..and she thinks because they have said no clear sign of how Neveah was murdered..stupid as she is ..she thinks she is in the clear.  No TV interviews ..because we would not see the face of unlandish grief we are used to seeing with distraught parents.

I am betting she overdosed her on something.  I would think long ago LE would have pulled the survialance tapes from KMart....does it show Neveah and Mommy..if so at what time and what did they buy.   

I am Betting Mommy  OD NEVEAH WITH COUGH SYRUP OR ALLERGY MEDS.  If Mommy had given them to her before then Neveah would not have thought anyting about it..even if it was more then her usual dose.

Sick..sick ..sick..Mom is a sociopath..with her criminal history..yes I deserve what these people have in their homes and car dealerships..and I do not deserve being saddled with a child..except my SO boyfriend loves her..now he is with another women..so to hurt him and free up my time and responsiblities..baby has to go.

Hint hint . . . . . ::Monkeywink::

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

Nevaeh's Mother Speaks Out About Case

Last Update: 7:26 pm 

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Family members will have to wait for confirmation to determine if the child's body found along the River Raisin is Nevaeh Buchanan.

VAL CLARK REPORTS IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ON THE RIGHT

Family members say the Monroe County Sheriff's Department has told them it could be days or weeks until DNA results are back. Until then a positive identification will not be known.

The wait for results comes as the Sheriff's Department is combing through the more than 1,000 tips that have come in since Nevaeh's disappearance.

Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, spoke with a local radio station this morning about what she thinks happened to her daughter.

She answered criticism about being associated with George Kennedy, a convicted sex offender she considered her friend.

Jennifer says she's pretty sure that someone associated with George or his girlfriend were somehow involved with Nevaeh's disappearance.
When asked why she was friends with him knowing he was a sex offender, Jennifer said she believes everybody deserves a second chance.

She also said she knew that George was a sex offender, and never allowed Nevaeh to be alone with him. Jennifer admits that she's suspicious of Kennedy and hasn't talked to him since Nevaeh went missing.
According to Jennifer, they were never romantically involved.

LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW FROM CHANNEL 955 - MOJO IN THE MORNING
http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/show_archive.html?feed=184218&article=5572135

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Nevaehs-Mother-Speaks-Out-About-Case/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

What's the story on the cut fence?  First time I've heard that.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »

In the article I just posted she is now throwing George and his g/f under th bus.

She also sates she has not spoken with George since Nevaeh went missing.  I am sure that is not accurate.  I thought she called him and he and Savannah helped look?

Also why yesterday did she say she does not want her face in the media anymore yet will not stop the interviews?  Is NG gonna put a paper bag over her head?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »

Okay..still believing Mom is involved..and she thinks because they have said no clear sign of how Neveah was murdered..stupid as she is ..she thinks she is in the clear.  No TV interviews ..because we would not see the face of unlandish grief we are used to seeing with distraught parents.

I am betting she overdosed her on something.  I would think long ago LE would have pulled the survialance tapes from KMart....does it show Neveah and Mommy..if so at what time and what did they buy.   

I am Betting Mommy  OD NEVEAH WITH COUGH SYRUP OR ALLERGY MEDS.  If Mommy had given them to her before then Neveah would not have thought anyting about it..even if it was more then her usual dose.

Sick..sick ..sick..Mom is a sociopath..with her criminal history..yes I deserve what these people have in their homes and car dealerships..and I do not deserve being saddled with a child..except my SO boyfriend loves her..now he is with another women..so to hurt him and free up my time and responsiblities..baby has to go.

Hint hint . . . . . ::Monkeywink::
My gut is telling me when she came to change her clothing because she had an accident, mother got mad.....   But then I don't know if mother is lying or telling the truth about the change of clothes. Regardless, the old gut is saying, mother certainly knows a lot more then she is pretending to know, way more.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »

The fence that surrounds the cememnt plant behind the motel had the fence cut recently.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2009, 08:07:19 PM »

In the article I just posted she is now throwing George and his g/f under th bus.

She also sates she has not spoken with George since Nevaeh went missing.  I am sure that is not accurate.  I thought she called him and he and Savannah helped look?

Also why yesterday did she say she does not want her face in the media anymore yet will not stop the interviews?  Is NG gonna put a paper bag over her head?
I think JB meant she hasn't talked to GK since he was jailed.
The Nancy Grace interview is probably by phone.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »

The fence that surrounds the cememnt plant behind the motel had the fence cut recently.

I did a quick search for that and only saw one media article on it, and a lot of blogs, comments, spec--the info purportedly came from a local.  I'm not buying into it.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2009, 08:09:34 PM »

Quote from: Northern Rose link=topic=5332.
[/quote

Thanks NR, my brain was beginning to go into overdrive trying to figure where I read that, had to be in the accounts of events here.       
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »

my babycrazy (5) decided to go to the park about a month ago.  first she blocked her door with her Dora kitchen, opened up her bedroom window, slid down 2ft, ran to the side of the house to get a bucket (to place UNDER her window so she could sneak back in) and walked a block to the park.  she is sneaky like ninja.  i was in that bathroom at the time and when i came out she had made a break for it.  1st thing, i asked neighbors 2nd i called 911.  the le found her within 5 min of me calling.  No..i didn't go look for her..i figured there would be time enough for that after the police were notified.  there are hundreds of them yet one of me.  what if she had came back while i was gone?  maybe its just me, but to get as much help as possible was my thought.  needless to say she hasn't a door any more..we removed it.  God help me when she's a teenager..

Mamma Crazy..when our son was a teenager..say 14..feeling the need for privacy..yet totally disobeying us..example we are at a parenting class for teens and we get home he is gone on his bike no where to be found.  Poppa takes off in the car and finds him..having ridden his girlfriend home.....

Needless to say ..the door on his bedroom was gone..and could only be won bck by completing normal life..not normal teenage life..but normal life..it took him months..he was very hardheaded..but eventually he got the drift and got a door to his room.

Things do pay off..if at the moment they seem like overkill..well then I always figured if it was overkill they would come around fast..nope..hardheaded..I think they came by it naturally.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »

The fence that surrounds the cement plant behind the motel had the fence cut recently.

I did a quick search for that and only saw one media article on it, and a lot of blogs, comments, spec--the info purportedly came from a local.  I'm not buying into it.

I think that Fox did a video of it.  They showed the fence and then talked about the Busch beer can.  I could be wrong , but pretty sure it was Fox.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2009, 08:14:14 PM »

honestly, i think she did it (i'm heavyset and 30 and i can swing a 90lb bag over my shoulder like nothen' ) to set him up..it sounds nasty, but he got himself a new woman and moms (it seems) has never been very concerned with Nevieah.....if she didn't luv this guy why was he like a father figure to baby....bio-dad was not very far away.  i don't know about all of this BUT do you have to pay child support for your child if the primary care-taker for said child is in jail?  thats moms main beef...He hasn't paid in two years.  Wasn't she in jail for like 18 months....if i'm wrong please correct me.

Well I guess it's possible, but she just seems like such a lazy azz, but fear and guilt will prolly give ya the extra boost of adrenilin needed to cover your own backside.
If she had help from Kennedy, seems like now that she's throwing him under he'll wise up and start ratting on her.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »

Just some thoughts on the fence.  I guess I should have explained myself better.  If that fence was cut, and it had any possible relation to this case, it would have been a potential crime scene.  CSI would have been there looking for trace evidence like blood, hair, fibers, footprints, what have you.  And I'm SURE media would have picked up on that.  So I think this is another monroetalks rumor.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2009, 08:15:13 PM »

MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) - Family members will have to wait for confirmation to determine if the child's body found along the River Raisin is Nevaeh Buchanan.

Family members say the Monroe County Sheriff's Department has told them it could be days or weeks until DNA results are back. Until then a positive identification will not be known.

The wait for results comes as the Sheriff's Department is combing through the more than 1,000 tips that have come in since Nevaeh's disappearance.

Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, spoke with a local radio station this morning about what she thinks happened to her daughter.

She answered criticism about being associated with George Kennedy, a convicted sex offender she considered her friend.

Jennifer says she's pretty sure that someone associated with George or his girlfriend were somehow involved with Nevaeh's disappearance.
When asked why she was friends with him knowing he was a sex offender, Jennifer said she believes everybody deserves a second chance.

She also said she knew that George was a sex offender, and never allowed Nevaeh to be alone with him. Jennifer admits that she's suspicious of Kennedy and hasn't talked to him since Nevaeh went missing.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Nevaehs-Mother-Speaks-Out-About-Case/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx

Dude..i thought that at one point in time she says he helped her search for Nevaeh??  WTF?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

Dude..i thought that at one point in time she says he helped her search for Nevaeh??  WTF?

Let 'er dig--let 'er dig.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »

my babycrazy (5) decided to go to the park about a month ago.  first she blocked her door with her Dora kitchen, opened up her bedroom window, slid down 2ft, ran to the side of the house to get a bucket (to place UNDER her window so she could sneak back in) and walked a block to the park.  she is sneaky like ninja.  i was in that bathroom at the time and when i came out she had made a break for it.  1st thing, i asked neighbors 2nd i called 911.  the le found her within 5 min of me calling.  No..i didn't go look for her..i figured there would be time enough for that after the police were notified.  there are hundreds of them yet one of me.  what if she had came back while i was gone?  maybe its just me, but to get as much help as possible was my thought.  needless to say she hasn't a door any more..we removed it.  God help me when she's a teenager..

Mamma Crazy..when our son was a teenager..say 14..feeling the need for privacy..yet totally disobeying us..example we are at a parenting class for teens and we get home he is gone on his bike no where to be found.  Poppa takes off in the car and finds him..having ridden his girlfriend home.....

Needless to say ..the door on his bedroom was gone..and could only be won bck by completing normal life..not normal teenage life..but normal life..it took him months..he was very hardheaded..but eventually he got the drift and got a door to his room.

Things do pay off..if at the moment they seem like overkill..well then I always figured if it was overkill they would come around fast..nope..hardheaded..I think they came by it naturally.

I'll have to remember this if my grandson ( 12) ever needs big time attitude adjustment, I'll pass it along to my daughter.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2009, 08:20:05 PM »

Just some thoughts on the fence.  I guess I should have explained myself better.  If that fence was cut, and it had any possible relation to this case, it would have been a potential crime scene.  CSI would have been there looking for trace evidence like blood, hair, fibers, footprints, what have you.  And I'm SURE media would have picked up on that.  So I think this is another monroetalks rumor.

Not only that..but for a person to get in and maneuver a 90 lb bag of cement out..well the cut wouldn't have been described as a cut ..more as a missing section..or an area where the fence was pulled back.  Also the cement company would have done inventory to let LE know if anything was missing.  You don't make one cut to get in a fence surrounding a property..it would have taken at least three..top, center and bottom to cut away a portion of the fence to lift it back to have an adult enter.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2009, 08:21:19 PM »

Dude..i thought that at one point in time she says he helped her search for Nevaeh??  WTF?

I knew I was not losing my mind:

After a security guard told him that police had been at the apartments looking for her, Kennedy said Nevaeh's mother reached him on his cell phone to tell him that sheriff's deputies wanted to talk to him about the missing girl because they learned he was a convicted sex offender.
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090604/NEWS02/906040366/0/SPORTS04  Edit to add link.  MB
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:55:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »

I knew I was not losing my mind:

After a security guard told him that police had been at the apartments looking for her, Kennedy said Nevaeh's mother reached him on his cell phone to tell him that sheriff's deputies wanted to talk to him about the missing girl because they learned he was a convicted sex offender.

Sorry forgot the article link

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090604/NEWS02/906040366/0/SPORTS04
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.