April 18, 2024, 02:54:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463329 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 08, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

Monkeys..hubby insist he's got to get on the 'puter...be back in a jiff (i hope)   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #381 on: June 08, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

Just some thoughts on the fence.  I guess I should have explained myself better.  If that fence was cut, and it had any possible relation to this case, it would have been a potential crime scene.  CSI would have been there looking for trace evidence like blood, hair, fibers, footprints, what have you.  And I'm SURE media would have picked up on that.  So I think this is another monroetalks rumor.

Not only that..but for a person to get in and maneuver a 90 lb bag of cement out..well the cut wouldn't have been described as a cut ..more as a missing section..or an area where the fence was pulled back.  Also the cement company would have done inventory to let LE know if anything was missing.  You don't make one cut to get in a fence surrounding a property..it would have taken at least three..top, center and bottom to cut away a portion of the fence to lift it back to have an adult enter.

Right-on GDD.  If I've learned anything from this ordeal, it's that this area has some of the worst media hacks I've ever come across.  All of them want to one-up the other.  And in doing so, they do nothing to verify facts.  All they want is the hype.  You know, media was the first to begin using the word "encased" in describing the burial.  Anyone who knows anything about cement knows that would be IMPOSSIBLE--one 90# bag doesn't make all that much.  the bag itself is relatively small.  So they're unbelievable, and they love the hyperbole, and they love getting people all worked up.  Which is why I'm waiting for info from LE before I get myself worked up. . .

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #382 on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »

I gotta take off.  Little one wants me to watch some tube with her.  Good night everyone.  And God Bless Nevaeh--praying for an arrest soon. 

JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:46 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

So are you guys thinking that she and Kennedy did this?

What's the story on the cut fence?  First time I've heard that.

The fence that surrounds the cement plant behind the motel had the fence cut recently.

I did a quick search for that and only saw one media article on it, and a lot of blogs, comments, spec--the info purportedly came from a local.  I'm not buying into it.

I think that Fox did a video of it.  They showed the fence and then talked about the Busch beer can.  I could be wrong , but pretty sure it was Fox.

Article as well as video of fence
<snipped>
Body In River May Be Missing Girl
Investigators Search Area After Tip In Missing Girl Case

POSTED: Thursday, June 4, 2009
UPDATED: 12:16 am EDT June 7, 2009

Only a few stores in the area sell 90-pound bags of cement. The Kuhlman Cement Company, which is located behind the home of the person of interest George Kennedy, sells 90-pound bags of cement.

Also, it appears that the fence outside the cement company was recently cut.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19662141/detail.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2009, 08:31:27 PM »

Here's my 2 cents.   I agree with every comment about the mother and if it wasn't for that 90lb bag of concrete, I'd think she was in up to her droopy,stoned eyeballs.  Too coincidental that the co. behind Kennedy sold that size, the cut fence and all, so he or somebody at that den of perverts at the motel had to be involved.

Hi MizJay
I have a bag/bags in my garage left over " Quick Set" concrete - that I needed to set posts to repair my wood fence( last summer). I can lift them. They are almost double the size of a large bag of Flour. They I would never want to carry a distance. I can though pick them up and walk with them without an issue. I am guessing the bags I have weigh about 45lbs each. Hard packed powder. http://www.quikrete.com/index.asp

Just for reference - I have a wheel barrel and my Mr. Fix it dude used one bag of Quikcrete and it filled the barrel with the powder/added water - up the sides of my wheel barrel 4 inches deep at least ... He mixed the powder and water inside my wheel barrel and had many posts to set. Was a Lot of Concrete from that One bag.

Which I cannot understand either - How did someone mix the concrete and pour it. 
Was it mixed prior ( if it was ..it Sets fast..so it would be a premeditated act just prior to taking Neveah to the river bank  ) **and if they did it at the scene it would take time to mix .. and it would leave many footprints and possibly even residue of powder and 5 gallon buckets impressions on the ground ( or what ever was the mix container) The water they would take from the River .. if they didn't fall in .since it is sludgy. I watched the local news the Men in the White suits sliding down the embankment. I have to believe that the concrete was premixed and in containers - held in a Truck or a Van with Neveah's Body.

** the embankment is on a such a steep angle I can't see anyone taking the time to attempt to mix the cement at the scene.
I dunno.

In the interview by Mojo and the Morning today - After JB was no longer on.
The Hosts mentioned a good point "That who ever is the Killer could be on Video at a Lowes/Home Depot purchasing the Cement" within the time frame before/during/after Neveah  ... But I have had my Bags in my Garage for almost 7 mos ... My BF calculated wrong and bought too many bags.
So that is a Thought that it is possible that the Person could be found on Video within a Home Improvement store in the last weeks ...but if you have bags like I do purchased almost a year ago. I know I still have at least one bag left.
If it were a case that someone had bags of quick set concrete in their possession (that could not be traced on video)- they would use it by trade and or use it for their own property may have stored for future use.  Other wise could be someone who was a Handy Man or laborer on a job.   

It's not a normal purchase by the Ave Joe who walks into a Lowes and or Home Depot - just to buy quick fast setting concrete. Normally it is bought by Contractors - and those who are Contractors .. Buy their supplies from the same place over and over and No one would think different.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 08, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »

Nite Jess
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »

Well N/G has JB's face on and no sunglasses.  Go figure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »

JB says Nevaeh lies about being hungry?  WTH????
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2009, 08:35:41 PM »

Jennifer is in pink and on Nancy Grace!!! I have commenced to toss things at my TV. Now she is saying she last saw her at 6:30 as she took a popsickle out of the fridge and went up to her friends. Now she is saying it was 30 mins later when she was told that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the road. Is this the same story she has ever told?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2009, 08:36:35 PM »

I gotta take off.  Little one wants me to watch some tube with her.  Good night everyone.  And God Bless Nevaeh--praying for an arrest soon. 

JUSTICE FOR NEVAEH

Jess an angelic monkey Enjoy your Time with Your Baby
Night Night

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »

Jennifer is in pink and on Nancy Grace!!! I have commenced to toss things at my TV. Now she is saying she last saw her at 6:30 as she took a popsickle out of the fridge and went up to her friends. Now she is saying it was 30 mins later when she was told that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the road. Is this the same story she has ever told?   

Nope.  Popsicle is new. Last time she said that she came in cause she peed herself and got changed. I am still furious that she said Nevaeh lies about being hungry.  Things are flying in my house now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »

JB says Nevaeh lies about being hungry?  WTH????
OMG, she just said her daughter LIES
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:18 PM »

Hi MizJay
I have a bag/bags in my garage left over " Quick Set" concrete - that I needed to set posts to repair my wood fence( last summer). I can lift them. They are almost double the size of a large bag of Flour. They I would never want to carry a distance. I can though pick them up and walk with them without an issue. I am guessing the bags I have weigh about 45lbs each. Hard packed powder. http://www.quikrete.com/index.asp

Just for reference - I have a wheel barrel and my Mr. Fix it dude used one bag of Quikcrete and it filled the barrel with the powder/added water - up the sides of my wheel barrel 4 inches deep at least ... He mixed the powder and water inside my wheel barrel and had many posts to set. Was a Lot of Concrete from that One bag.

Which I cannot understand either - How did someone mix the concrete and pour it. 
Was it mixed prior ( if it was ..it Sets fast..so it would be a premeditated act just prior to taking Neveah to the river bank  ) **and if they did it at the scene it would take time to mix .. and it would leave many footprints and possibly even residue of powder and 5 gallon buckets impressions on the ground ( or what ever was the mix container) The water they would take from the River .. if they didn't fall in .since it is sludgy. I watched the local news the Men in the White suits sliding down the embankment. I have to believe that the concrete was premixed and in containers - held in a Truck or a Van with Neveah's Body.

** the embankment is on a such a steep angle I can't see anyone taking the time to attempt to mix the cement at the scene.
I dunno.

In the interview by Mojo and the Morning today - After JB was no longer on.
The Hosts mentioned a good point "That who ever is the Killer could be on Video at a Lowes/Home Depot purchasing the Cement" within the time frame before/during/after Neveah  ... But I have had my Bags in my Garage for almost 7 mos ... My BF calculated wrong and bought too many bags.
So that is a Thought that it is possible that the Person could be found on Video within a Home Improvement store in the last weeks ...but if you have bags like I do purchased almost a year ago. I know I still have at least one bag left.
If it were a case that someone had bags of quick set concrete in their possession (that could not be traced on video)- they would use it by trade and or use it for their own property may have stored for future use.  Other wise could be someone who was a Handy Man or laborer on a job.   

It's not a normal purchase by the Ave Joe who walks into a Lowes and or Home Depot - just to buy quick fast setting concrete. Normally it is bought by Contractors - and those who are Contractors .. Buy their supplies from the same place over and over and No one would think different.

wasnt it said that either GK or JE did side jobs for money? such as lawn and outside work??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

Now a popsickle, this chick is just whacked. That's new 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:48 PM »

NG is ripping her a new one.  Go Nancy!  She is ripping her timeline apart.  I am still furious she said she lies about be hungry.  OMG!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 08, 2009, 08:41:51 PM »

NG is ripping her a new one.  Go Nancy!  She is ripping her timeline apart.  I am still furious she said she lies about be hungry.  OMG!
Her daughter is dead, and she is calling her a liar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: June 08, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »

Nancy's not cutting JB any slack 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

Nancy Grace's face listening to Jennifer is priceless. She's asking her the tough questions. George wasn't going to get to Nevaeh because she was keeping her close, Jennifer said. Jennifer keeps looking down and off camera and looks like she is ready to run! Now Jennifer said she went upstairs and watched her go up the stairs and in the door!
Nancy called her down, and said she first said she was sitting on the couch and watched her go out the door. Nancy is cutting her no slack. Commercial is on, I am wondering if Jennifer will still be there when we come back to show.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

Fanny I am worried about you.  Hope you did not smash up your computer.  JB is a loose canon with her stories.  I was reserving my thoughts on her but she was either whacked out on something at the time and truly can not remember or is making this stuff up as she goes.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:02 PM »

Fanny I am worried about you.  Hope you did not smash up your computer.  JB is a loose canon with her stories.  I was reserving my thoughts on her but she was either whacked out on something at the time and truly can not remember or is making this stuff up as she goes.

It's my tv you should worry about.   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.