April 18, 2024, 11:57:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463320 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: June 08, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

Nancy's not cutting JB any slack 
Nancy is trying to set a timeline and JB is all over the place.  I bet JB is regretting this appearance.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 08, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »

Fanny you may be right JB may not be back.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

Fanny I am worried about you.  Hope you did not smash up your computer.  JB is a loose canon with her stories.  I was reserving my thoughts on her but she was either whacked out on something at the time and truly can not remember or is making this stuff up as she goes.
She is whacked and a liar, nobody who is innocent has this many stories, it's absurd.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 08, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

JB says Nevaeh lies about being hungry?  WTH????
OMG, she just said her daughter LIES

WTF..How does a five year old lie about being hungry?  They either are truly hungry or they want treats..neither is a lie, IT IS WHAT THEY WANT.  If she gave her a popsicle when she said she was hungry..WTF..was that at 6 pm..had this fool given her any dinner?

I am disgusted beyond words with this so called Mom..and come to think of it Grandmom.  If Grandmom had custody and knew her daughter was so stupid and inept with a child..to not know the difference between hungry and needing a snack..then why the hell did she leave this precious soul with her daughter for 1 minute..the court had a reason for giving Grandmom custody.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 08, 2009, 08:49:29 PM »

I am going to tape NG when it comes on again and watch NG question JB again for body language.  I am sure I missed some of it the first time around.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:03 PM »

Nancy's not cutting JB any slack 
Nancy is trying to set a timeline and JB is all over the place.  I bet JB is regretting this appearance.

All I can say is if NG thought this Mom was thruthful..well..there would not be any need for slack.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

Jennifer is in pink and on Nancy Grace!!! I have commenced to toss things at my TV. Now she is saying she last saw her at 6:30 as she took a popsickle out of the fridge and went up to her friends. Now she is saying it was 30 mins later when she was told that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the road. Is this the same story she has ever told?   

I have Never heard the word Popsicle ...

I am thinking thinking ... I am burning up my Banana's here

The News today - This article has been posted today on SM -
I have a link http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=110123&catid=14

The Snip is what just Popped into my Head - The Clothing.
--------
snipped
In the story Buchanan tells, 5-year-old Nevaeh walked barefoot across the old brown carpet, worn and stained, and headed for the front door.

"Mom, I'm going upstairs to Austin's house to play a game," Buchanan remembers her daughter saying.

It was about 6:30 p.m. on May 24, the day before Memorial Day. Nevaeh walked out, the door shut and that was the last time Buchanan says she saw her daughter.

"I trusted her enough for her to actually go," Buchanan told the Free Press last week in a 2 1/2 -hour interview, discussing everything from her relationship with two sex offenders to how it feels to be suspected in her child's disappearance.

Austin Kuhn, 8, and Nevaeh lived in the same building in the Charlotte Arms apartments and played together nearly every day. A child could probably run from Nevaeh's apartment to Austin's door on the second floor in less than 10 seconds.

She was wearing knee-length jeans and a baby blue, red-and-white striped shirt with a V-neck white collar. Potty trained, but with a habit of waiting until the last second to use the bathroom, Buchanan said, Nevaeh had just had an accident and changed her clothes.

Did Mother Lose her Ever Loving mind because her " Mature" 5 year old could not go to the Potty on her own...she waited till the last minute and peed in her pants yet again.
That Mom would have to do Laundry ... And have to find Quarters for the Coin Op.
Did she then Hurt Neveah and call George Kennedy first and Say OH MY GAWD ... I lost it - she is not breathing. He would be the only one who would understand and not call the Police because he is her Parole Buddy ... So he and She construed this PLAN of taking Neveah's body and dumping her and using the concrete ... thinking with their Peanut brains they could get away with it.

BUT the Key is - Jennifer has something on Good Old " George" maybe George did something to Neveah in the past ..that was Minor in Jennifer's Mind since she does not care about crap- Yet she knows it would be yet another Felony in the Eyes of the Law for George- a deviant Act against a child. So she called him and said YOU Owe Me this.
And He dumped Neveah's body for MOMMY.
Jennifer does state that Kennedy is the First one she called prior to calling Police.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2009, 08:52:57 PM »

Nancy told the lady sitting with Jennifer that since she had only been with Jennifer 24/7 since Nevaeh went missing she had nothing to say about the day Nevaeh went missing.

Jennifer said she couldn't cry in public. She cries in private. Does that sound like something else we heard Casey say? She "can't be crying all the time like she wants to because she had to deal with the LE and everything."

All the above was pre commercial.

Jennifer has left the studio! She left during the commercial. Next thing you know she will be threatening suicide because Nancy upset her too much!!! Boo Hoo!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2009, 08:53:13 PM »

WTF..How does a five year old lie about being hungry?  They either are truly hungry or they want treats..neither is a lie, IT IS WHAT THEY WANT.  If she gave her a popsicle when she said she was hungry..WTF..was that at 6 pm..had this fool given her any dinner?

I am disgusted beyond words with this so called Mom..and come to think of it Grandmom.  If Grandmom had custody and knew her daughter was so stupid and inept with a child..to not know the difference between hungry and needing a snack..then why the hell did she leave this precious soul with her daughter for 1 minute..the court had a reason for giving Grandmom custody.

Gypsy I think she said she was thinking about making dinner as it was 6:30 because Nevaeh came in and got a popsicle and that was a sign that she may be hungry.  But Nevaeh LIES about being hungry.  So now at 6:30 Nevaeh is grabbing a popsicle?  I need to read the transcript as I am really mad about JB calling her dead daughter a lier on national TV.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »

Nancy told the lady sitting with Jennifer that since she had only been with Jennifer 24/7 since Nevaeh went missing she had nothing to say about the day Nevaeh went missing.

Jennifer said she couldn't cry in public. She cries in private. Does that sound like something else we heard Casey say? She "can't be crying all the time like she wants to because she had to deal with the LE and everything."

All the above was pre commercial.

Jennifer has left the studio! She left during the commercial. Next thing you know she will be threatening suicide because Nancy upset her too much!!! Boo Hoo!

You called it abotu JB leaving.  Now she is talking to Shane the bio dad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 08, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »

Nancy just showed JB's response to her questions, taking off mic and running.
If she didn't have something to do with this......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 08, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »

Nancy is now grinding on the bio father. He says he pays child support when he has a job, but right now he is jobless.

If Jennifer thought she was going to see the softer, gentler side of Nancy, she got a rude awakening.

God Bless Little Nevaeh!   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »

Nancy is now grinding on the bio father. He says he pays child support when he has a job, but right now he is jobless.

If Jennifer thought she was going to see the softer, gentler side of Nancy, she got a rude awakening.

God Bless Little Nevaeh!   an angelic monkey

She has more changing stories, than Misty Croslin/Cummings. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 08, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »

OK I have my satellite set to tape NG when it comes on again.  I am going to calm down.  Nite all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 08, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

OK I have my satellite set to tape NG when it comes on again.  I am going to calm down.  Nite all.
Have a good evening.  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

Thank you No Rose.  Hope you have a good evening as well.  I have no words right now about JB calling her murdered daughter a lier.  Thought I had seen the worst of bad mother behaviour but was proven wrong. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #416 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »

For those who missed my post earlier

Jennifer Buchanan calls in to local Detroit Radio Station - Today TEN MINS after LE leaves her Apt stating that they cannot determine for fact that the body found is Neveah nor can they determine cause of Death. 11 min interview.

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/home.html

She Called the Radio Station - this is not edited nor chopped - Its live Radio.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

Good night Northern Rose.    an angelic monkey

I just got the first of one of JSM's ML's and think I will drink her three..Maybe more.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »

Thank you No Rose.  Hope you have a good evening as well.  I have no words right now about JB calling her murdered daughter a lier.  Thought I had seen the worst of bad mother behaviour but was proven wrong. 
Unbelievable. Bet we see no more interviews with mother 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2009, 09:10:29 PM »

Gypsy I think she said she was thinking about making dinner as it was 6:30 because Nevaeh came in and got a popsicle and that was a sign that she may be hungry.  But Nevaeh LIES about being hungry.  So now at 6:30 Nevaeh is grabbing a popsicle?  I need to read the transcript as I am really mad about JB calling her dead daughter a lier on national TV.

With children..even with my grands, if they are trying to get snacks before dinner..doesn't the normal Mom say No..I am making dinner..going to make dinner and no snacks.   Something is so wrong with JB..she doesn't know the first thing about parenting her daughter because she hasn't. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.