March 29, 2024, 02:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462310 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: June 08, 2009, 09:10:43 PM »

For those who missed my post earlier

Jennifer Buchanan calls in to local Detroit Radio Station - Today TEN MINS after LE leaves her Apt stating that they cannot determine for fact that the body found is Neveah nor can they determine cause of Death. 11 min interview.

http://mojo.channel955.com/pages/home.html

She Called the Radio Station - this is not edited nor chopped - Its live Radio.

I will listen a little later. My heart couldn't take it right now. And my puter WOULD be in danger.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: June 08, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »

Jennifer Buchanan calls in to local Detroit Radio Station - Today TEN MINS after LE leaves her Apt stating that they cannot determine for fact that the body found is Neveah nor can they determine cause of Death. 11 min interview.

She's a piece of work. She's a drugged out, I'm not even going to say, what I think she is. No way do I believe she had nothing to do with this.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: June 08, 2009, 09:15:31 PM »

JB says Nevaeh lies about being hungry?  WTH????
OMG, she just said her daughter LIES

WTF..How does a five year old lie about being hungry?  They either are truly hungry or they want treats..neither is a lie, IT IS WHAT THEY WANT.  If she gave her a popsicle when she said she was hungry..WTF..was that at 6 pm..had this fool given her any dinner?

I am disgusted beyond words with this so called Mom..and come to think of it Grandmom.  If Grandmom had custody and knew her daughter was so stupid and inept with a child..to not know the difference between hungry and needing a snack..then why the hell did she leave this precious soul with her daughter for 1 minute..the court had a reason for giving Grandmom custody.

Gypsy I think she said she was thinking about making dinner as it was 6:30 because Nevaeh came in and got a popsicle and that was a sign that she may be hungry.  But Nevaeh LIES about being hungry.  So now at 6:30 Nevaeh is grabbing a popsicle?  I need to read the transcript as I am really mad about JB calling her dead daughter a lier on national TV.

With children..even with my grands, if they are trying to get snacks before dinner..doesn't the normal Mom say No..I am making dinner..going to make dinner and no snacks.   Something is so wrong with JB..she doesn't know the first thing about parenting her daughter because she hasn't. 

Jennifer probably was not even thinking of cooking dinner. She was waiting for her Mom to come home from work and do it. Or bring them something. Jennifer had to watch reruns of Jon & Kate plus 8. UGH!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 08, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »

This mother puts her child into a nest of vipers and then has the nerve to get upset with NG when she asks  "difficult" questions.   
She does not appear to have any emotion about this case except for resentment that she is now being called to account for her actions.
She says she "wouldn't put it past" her friend Kennedy being responsible.  If that's how she feels about him why would she EVER have him within a mile of her child?
I hope to God there's some real punishment down the road for this stupid woman.
I am glad NG didn 't take any B.S. from her-  Ms Buchanan obviously thought she was on 'Entertainment Tonight' not the NG show!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: June 08, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »

This mother puts her child into a nest of vipers and then has the nerve to get upset with NG when she asks  "difficult" questions.   
She does not appear to have any emotion about this case except for resentment that she is now being called to account for her actions.
She says she "wouldn't put it past" her friend Kennedy being responsible.  If that's how she feels about him why would she EVER have him within a mile of her child?
I hope to God there's some real punishment down the road for this stupid woman.
I am glad NG didn 't take any B.S. from her-  Ms Buchanan obviously thought she was on 'Entertainment Tonight' not the NG show!
I wonder what she was expecting by going on Nancy's show. Did she think she was on a game show and was going to win prizes.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: June 08, 2009, 09:19:00 PM »

She's a piece of work. She's a drugged out, I'm not even going to say, what I think she is. No way do I believe she had nothing to do with this.

I agree..if this so called mother was in front of me..I really could ask her the hard questions in a matter of fact way.  I am so good at that I am known for that..when others tip toe around I am able to say in a very non-threatening , but matter of fact way, common Jennifer, we all know you lie, you lie all the time.  Usually people are left speachless.. they just aren't expecting that frankness in a non judgemental tone...just a tone like this is everday.  Being a behaviorial scientist does have it's up days.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: June 08, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

Jennifer is in pink and on Nancy Grace!!! I have commenced to toss things at my TV. Now she is saying she last saw her at 6:30 as she took a popsickle out of the fridge and went up to her friends. Now she is saying it was 30 mins later when she was told that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the road. Is this the same story she has ever told?   

I have Never heard the word Popsicle ...

I am thinking thinking ... I am burning up my Banana's here

The News today - This article has been posted today on SM -
I have a link http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=110123&catid=14

The Snip is what just Popped into my Head - The Clothing.
--------
snipped
In the story Buchanan tells, 5-year-old Nevaeh walked barefoot across the old brown carpet, worn and stained, and headed for the front door.

"Mom, I'm going upstairs to Austin's house to play a game," Buchanan remembers her daughter saying.

It was about 6:30 p.m. on May 24, the day before Memorial Day. Nevaeh walked out, the door shut and that was the last time Buchanan says she saw her daughter.

"I trusted her enough for her to actually go," Buchanan told the Free Press last week in a 2 1/2 -hour interview, discussing everything from her relationship with two sex offenders to how it feels to be suspected in her child's disappearance.

Austin Kuhn, 8, and Nevaeh lived in the same building in the Charlotte Arms apartments and played together nearly every day. A child could probably run from Nevaeh's apartment to Austin's door on the second floor in less than 10 seconds.

She was wearing knee-length jeans and a baby blue, red-and-white striped shirt with a V-neck white collar. Potty trained, but with a habit of waiting until the last second to use the bathroom, Buchanan said, Nevaeh had just had an accident and changed her clothes.

Did Mother Lose her Ever Loving mind because her " Mature" 5 year old could not go to the Potty on her own...she waited till the last minute and peed in her pants yet again.
That Mom would have to do Laundry ... And have to find Quarters for the Coin Op.
Did she then Hurt Neveah and call George Kennedy first and Say OH MY GAWD ... I lost it - she is not breathing. He would be the only one who would understand and not call the Police because he is her Parole Buddy ... So he and She construed this PLAN of taking Neveah's body and dumping her and using the concrete ... thinking with their Peanut brains they could get away with it.

BUT the Key is - Jennifer has something on Good Old " George" maybe George did something to Neveah in the past ..that was Minor in Jennifer's Mind since she does not care about crap- Yet she knows it would be yet another Felony in the Eyes of the Law for George- a deviant Act against a child. So she called him and said YOU Owe Me this.
And He dumped Neveah's body for MOMMY.
Jennifer does state that Kennedy is the First one she called prior to calling Police.

that is exactly what i said i thought happened, a few pages back. JB lost it and hit her daughter to the extent of killing her. then called GK for help and he buried Nevaeh. i think you are right as to what happened. JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: June 08, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

I agree..if this so called mother was in front of me..I really could ask her the hard questions in a matter of fact way.  I am so good at that I am known for that..when others tip toe around I am able to say in a very non-threatening , but matter of fact way, common Jennifer, we all know you lie, you lie all the time.  Usually people are left speachless.. they just aren't expecting that frankness in a non judgemental tone...just a tone like this is everday.  Being a behaviorial scientist does have it's up days.
I would like for you to have a go at her. What do you think, you are an expert on behavior, curious if you think she had anything to do with this. I'm no expert, but I sure think she did have something to do with this. Or do you think she is lying, and lying to try to cover for her horrible judgement?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #428 on: June 08, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »

Annette its Possible
Very Possible

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: June 08, 2009, 09:25:54 PM »

annettef49  Me too that is what I feel happened, mother snapped when Nevaeh had an accident.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: June 08, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »

Question. Why would George Kennedy be the first person she would call before even calling LE?   

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 08, 2009, 09:40:01 PM »

eres a link to nancy grace interviews.. it says next one comming up in 20 mins... i hope this has tonights show on the radio with JB... check it out, i am 
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 08, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »

oops  forgot the link! lol 
here it is..  http://radiotime.com/program/p_59185/Nancy_Grace.aspx
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: June 08, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »

I think regression to wetting pants is a symptom of abuse. 

What was going on with these people?  Druggies, RSO's, drunks all of them. 

While a five yo might have some bed wetting problems, very few are still wetting pants and I do believe that is one of the things to look for when abuse is suspected.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: June 08, 2009, 09:44:16 PM »

oops  forgot the link! lol 
here it is..  http://radiotime.com/program/p_59185/Nancy_Grace.aspx

Hope you got to see it on HLN. You really need to see Jennifer's body language and Nancy Grace's expressions.   Monkey Devil!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #435 on: June 08, 2009, 09:45:51 PM »

Question. Why would George Kennedy be the first person she would call before even calling LE?   
That's what is the Million Dollar Question. WHY HIM?
Why would she call him first.

His story - http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090604/NEWS02/906040366/0/SPORTS04

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: June 08, 2009, 09:52:08 PM »

Do the guests on NG usually know the questions ahead of time? Because it sure seemed to me that JB was shuffling thru some papers and looking down, as if reading for her answers, when NG asked.

Don't know if that would mean anything, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need to "look up my answers", if this were me. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2009, 09:53:08 PM »

If the mother did harm Neveah, how did she get the body where it was without being seen? did she have a vehicle? if gramma was at work and they only had one car...then that wouldn't work..one of the neighbors said that Neveah ate a meal with them around 3....
I think the mom is guilty of something...but I can't work it out in my mind when she could have hurt N and then take her to the burial spot, get the cement etc...without someone seeing her do some of this stuff...nor can I see that this child could disappear with a stranger without someone seeing something..it looked like a busy complex with lots of kids and people milling around...
I am stumped.....I don't think that George would help the mother bury N...he might have done something to her himself, but I don't think he would stick his neck out for the mother...could be wrong, but just my feeling...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »

I think regression to wetting pants is a symptom of abuse. 

What was going on with these people?  Druggies, RSO's, drunks all of them. 

While a five yo might have some bed wetting problems, very few are still wetting pants and I do believe that is one of the things to look for when abuse is suspected.
Anna
I totally agree. I think that Neveah was afraid to come in the house to go potty that she would disrupt  MOM and or she was such a child that wanted to be " left out of controversy" of what was on going within the home - she even put her bladder last.
Kid's that hold their bladders at 5 do not do that because its FUN for them. They do it because they are terrified of showing themselves vulnerable - that they will be chastised for not doing it in perfect way or even yelled at for Being in the Bathroom too long. And or worse hurt physically for taking up the time of a loser parent ...that can't understand Children are Children. They do not pop out and become worldly over night. They have to be Taught how to do things. Children that wet pants I think do it because they are Scared to Tell anyone - I Have to go Potty.  It is FEAR ..total fear. Not about the toilet but the feeling of Vulnerability. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: June 08, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

I agree..if this so called mother was in front of me..I really could ask her the hard questions in a matter of fact way.  I am so good at that I am known for that..when others tip toe around I am able to say in a very non-threatening , but matter of fact way, common Jennifer, we all know you lie, you lie all the time.  Usually people are left speachless.. they just aren't expecting that frankness in a non judgemental tone...just a tone like this is everday.  Being a behavioral scientist does have it's up days.
I would like for you to have a go at her. What do you think, you are an expert on behavior, curious if you think she had anything to do with this. I'm no expert, but I sure think she did have something to do with this. Or do you think she is lying, and lying to try to cover for her horrible judgement?

No Rose..I would love to have a girlfriend talk with JB.   She is lying out the caboose!

I have never seen a worse liar..other then small children. My take is she is trying to cover her tracks in such a childish way..no one who has ever acted as a child care person, be it a teen, babysitter, relative or boyfriend..would know less about a child and their reactions ..much less hers.

I think she did this and tried to frame George..it is just too obvious..all the tell tale signs that would lead back to him.  Yet I believe LE does not think it was him..right after she was found , George and his RSO friend were in custody.  Yet LE SAID, THEY THOUGHT WHO DID THIS WAS STILL IN THE COMMUNITY.  My words , I can't remember their exact phrasing..but it let me  believe that the murderer was still out there.  Since then, they have not mentioned that..yep JB is in their sights...they just need fingerprints from the forensic evidence.

And I believe JB knows she is in their sights..she can run to friends..but she can't hide.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.