March 28, 2024, 06:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462270 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #440 on: June 08, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »

Do the guests on NG usually know the questions ahead of time? Because it sure seemed to me that JB was shuffling thru some papers and looking down, as if reading for her answers, when NG asked.

Don't know if that would mean anything, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need to "look up my answers", if this were me. 
Well I don't think that JB is a total Loss for her defense anyway - she knows that NG was prepared to Tear her to pieces ..she prob did have Crib notes ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 08, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »

oops  forgot the link! lol 
here it is..  http://radiotime.com/program/p_59185/Nancy_Grace.aspx

Hope you got to see it on HLN. You really need to see Jennifer's body language and Nancy Grace's expressions.   Monkey Devil!
no i didnt get to see it on HLN... can i get that on the web? coz i dont have cable.TY
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 08, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »

Hope you got to see it on HLN. You really need to see Jennifer's body language and Nancy Grace's expressions.   Monkey Devil!
no i didnt get to see it on HLN... can i get that on the web? coz i dont have cable.TY
OMG i can just imagine the expressions!! Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #443 on: June 08, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »

Gypsy DD  Thank-you, that is exactly what I'm thinking.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #444 on: June 08, 2009, 10:00:54 PM »

NG just starting ... I will be back.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 08, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »

I think regression to wetting pants is a symptom of abuse. 

What was going on with these people?  Druggies, RSO's, drunks all of them. 

While a five yo might have some bed wetting problems, very few are still wetting pants and I do believe that is one of the things to look for when abuse is suspected.

Or you have to go pee-pee, and your Mom is so drugged and watching her fav show she doesn't answer the door and you can't get to the potty.  So you go upstairs to your friends.  They answer the door, but it is alittle too long ..you pee-peed just a little in your pants.  The rest you go to potty at their house.  Then you go on and play for a while.  You go home..Mommy sees the wet shorts...you're in big trouble now with a Mommy who doesn't understand you are more important then anything else..even her fav tv show.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 08, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »

If the mother did harm Neveah, how did she get the body where it was without being seen? did she have a vehicle? if gramma was at work and they only had one car...then that wouldn't work..one of the neighbors said that Neveah ate a meal with them around 3....
I think the mom is guilty of something...but I can't work it out in my mind when she could have hurt N and then take her to the burial spot, get the cement etc...without someone seeing her do some of this stuff...nor can I see that this child could disappear with a stranger without someone seeing something..it looked like a busy complex with lots of kids and people milling around...
I am stumped.....I don't think that George would help the mother bury N...he might have done something to her himself, but I don't think he would stick his neck out for the mother...could be wrong, but just my feeling...

Jennifer said she took Nevaeh to the store around 3:30. Unless she walked to KMart for groceries, as she said she came home to put them up, she had a vehicle. (Does that KMart sell groceries?) Personally I don't think Nevaeh ever returned from that shopping(?) trip. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 08, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »

eeksss...my dear grand daughter waits until the very last minute to go potty if she is busy playing...she just turned 6 and is the most adored child by everyone in our family...
she just is a busy kid and doesn't want to take the time to come inside to potty if she is playing so sometimes she dribbles a little more than is comfortable...goes potty finally and then changes her clothes...she knows better...but I think that kids do that from time to time...her friends do it too...Now we don't get mad at our child who has pee accidents, but that does not mean that other parents would not get mad...dunno...

watching NG now...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: June 08, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »

May find it on YouTube later.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: June 08, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »

eeksss...my dear grand daughter waits until the very last minute to go potty if she is busy playing...she just turned 6 and is the most adored child by everyone in our family...
she just is a busy kid and doesn't want to take the time to come inside to potty if she is playing so sometimes she dribbles a little more than is comfortable...goes potty finally and then changes her clothes...she knows better...but I think that kids do that from time to time...her friends do it too...Now we don't get mad at our child who has pee accidents, but that does not mean that other parents would not get mad...dunno...

watching NG now...

And isn't that normal as children are growing up..to be so involved in the moment..then they realise..ut oh..I have to pee.    But how many children on this board and others have we seen abused, beaten and killed for the simple acts of children in the stages of growing up.  It really sickens me..that kids are not even allowed to be kids any longer.  We have to protect them from RSOs, they aren't allowed the free play and innocent childhood we were, and we have to protect them from parents who never learned  how to parent.and then the parents who know how but just don't care because they are too drugged with whatever drug or amusement is part of their( life ie self impvolvement).

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 08, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »

If the mother did harm Neveah, how did she get the body where it was without being seen? did she have a vehicle? if gramma was at work and they only had one car...then that wouldn't work..one of the neighbors said that Neveah ate a meal with them around 3....
I think the mom is guilty of something...but I can't work it out in my mind when she could have hurt N and then take her to the burial spot, get the cement etc...without someone seeing her do some of this stuff...nor can I see that this child could disappear with a stranger without someone seeing something..it looked like a busy complex with lots of kids and people milling around...
I am stumped.....I don't think that George would help the mother bury N...he might have done something to her himself, but I don't think he would stick his neck out for the mother...could be wrong, but just my feeling...

Jennifer said she took Nevaeh to the store around 3:30. Unless she walked to KMart for groceries, as she said she came home to put them up, she had a vehicle. (Does that KMart sell groceries?) Personally I don't think Nevaeh ever returned from that shopping(?) trip. JMO

I never thought she did either..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: June 08, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Infact wasn't JB's orginal story that she was doing laundry..running up and down between the floors and checking once  awhile on Neveah?  I swear that was the first thing I heard,  The the store trip (s) , then the additional of visiting the friends..it buggles the mind.  And yes a busy 5 yr old could visit all those places..but Mom didn't mention those places until others did.   Still saying Mom is guilty..

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 08, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

OK thank you~~
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 08, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »

OK thank you~~
IT IS ON YOUTUBE!!!!  ::cartwheel::THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 08, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

COOKIE  all the points you made are what I'm leaning toward also, I just couldn't put all my thoughts together like you did. Withou the car or involving a completely different person to help her, seems like she'd be needing to be clear headed, focused, quick etc., none of the things she seems to be.  I am wondering if the beer can was planted or if the killer really was so haphazard to toss it in. Don't these ppl. watch tv?

DEENIE  Hi, thanks for replying about the concrete bags. I'm pretty handy too but a 90lb bag to carry more than to a wheelbarrow seems like a real heavy duty workout, however I've never murdered anyone before  so that kind of motivation might push even a sluggo to pick up the pace.  It also sounds like most of the immediate perps live in apts, so I'm skeptical about any of them having excess leftovers from any do it yourself jobs. With these dingalings, I hope they left a lot of clues just like the beer can.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

Kmart in some area's of Michigan do sell Groceries - but I think that JB would be too lazy to walk anywhere - to get food for her house, let alone have any money to buy food.

Fanny I am watching NG right now ... I see why you were so Upset when you watched NG. I have been yelling at my TV since JB opened her mouth. NG is doing it Proper - she is calling her out in the best way. She is playing devils advocate with MOMMY.  Go NG. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2009, 10:48:58 PM »

COOKIE  all the points you made are what I'm leaning toward also, I just couldn't put all my thoughts together like you did. Withou the car or involving a completely different person to help her, seems like she'd be needing to be clear headed, focused, quick etc., none of the things she seems to be.  I am wondering if the beer can was planted or if the killer really was so haphazard to toss it in. Don't these ppl. watch tv?

DEENIE  Hi, thanks for replying about the concrete bags. I'm pretty handy too but a 90lb bag to carry more than to a wheelbarrow seems like a real heavy duty workout, however I've never murdered anyone before  so that kind of motivation might push even a sluggo to pick up the pace.  It also sounds like most of the immediate perps live in apts, so I'm skeptical about any of them having excess leftovers from any do it yourself jobs. With these dingalings, I hope they left a lot of clues just like the beer can.

MizJay my bags are at best 45lbs each. But 2 bags of 45lbs equal 90. I could never ever pick up a 90lb bag nor even a body ..and carry it two inches.

I don't understand where the 90lb bag comes from - other than if the actual " Paper Bag" was found at the scene that was marked 90lbs.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »

in watching NG and the mother on there, I caught her lies myself! Nancy put her on the spot but good and she deserved it imo....this mother is lying lying lying..! she is telling different stories...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2009, 10:56:37 PM »

watching NG now...

And isn't that normal as children are growing up..to be so involved in the moment..then they realise..ut oh..I have to pee.    But how many children on this board and others have we seen abused, beaten and killed for the simple acts of children in the stages of growing up.  It really sickens me..that kids are not even allowed to be kids any longer.  We have to protect them from RSOs, they aren't allowed the free play and innocent childhood we were, and we have to protect them from parents who never learned  how to parent.and then the parents who know how but just don't care because they are too drugged with whatever drug or amusement is part of their( life ie self impvolvement).

very true Ms Gypsy...sad but very true!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »

Funny how JB called into Mojo this morning Detroit Radio 95.5 ( that is the Voice who is interviewing her played on NG Tonight - Mojo) so was so willing to talk openly as long as it was in her interest on the radio. That she could play Victim and sound pathetic without being called on the carpet.

And being on NG Tonight National News - she knows that she is the main suspect and could not take the Beating that NG gave her.... Poor JB. Did you notice JB could not even keep Eye contact nor could even give One straight answer... Was all make shift and shifty...talk.
Oh to clarify the statements of when it starts to get Dark here in Michigan - As NG said the sun set at 8:55pm - that sounds credible. One to thing to add though - if your in area that has lots of trees as most rural areas do in Michigan ...the darkness starts way before the sun actually sets. So I would say that it was getting dark where ANYONE would flip if their small child was outside at 7 ish pm.
Back to Chip
If she was innocent and put on NG for Neveah  she would calling out for help and Thank NG for giving her the Media Attention - so she could Speak to the world for Help to find who Killed her Daughter.

Which was not even a thought in Jennifer Buchanan's Mind... to Ask for Help. She was too busy trying to Dodge and Dash and ...find the commercial break so she rip off her Mic ..and Leave the Building.

Go Jennifer  Monkey Devil! lets give her a cheer - give me a G, U, I, L, T, Y ....

Wont be long ...I am guessing by Wednesday this Week she will have a Court appointed Atty named in the News.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.