March 28, 2024, 12:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462247 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2009, 11:15:55 PM »

I went out to my garage and we had a bag of quikcrete that we had bought for a project and did not need it. It is 60 lbs. It took my hubby and myself to unload two bags out of the car, and then it was mostly just drop it to the ground and move it with a hand cart. Admittedly, I have a bad back now, and my hubby has had a stroke, so we are not in the shape we once were. Besides being heavy, the bags are unweildy, no place to grab, slippery, and tend to shift. BTW, we got it at Lowes.

I read on one of the reports that came out about the cement that only a very few places sell 90 lb bag, and one of them was the cement place behind George's motel. A bag of that size is usually sold for commercial use. I am sure that it would be much more difficult to carry, and not something that I think Jennifer could have done, especially down that steep slope.

My son tells me that you can just pour the powder out and pour on water and it will absorb it and set up. I wish he would have told us that sooner because we mixed it when we used it. But from the looks of the depth of the concrete I saw at the river, I believe it took more than one bag and so does he.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

Loved that NG called her on her BS more than once.  The part about her watching Nevaeh go upstairs.  Don't remember the neighbor saying that she went up there the second time that day.  That lazy bitch wouldn't move her lazy ass to even make the poor child dinner.  Getting dark at 10PM??  LOL..NG had the sunset times ready for her.

Did you notice that JB and her girlfriend were all made up like they were making their national TV debut?  Sandra Cantu's mother didn't make sure she had on all her makeup and hair done for her interviews. 

Does anyone that lives in that area know when that TV program comes on?  Jon & Kate Plus 8, I believe.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2009, 11:26:49 PM »

I went out to my garage and we had a bag of quikcrete that we had bought for a project and did not need it. It is 60 lbs. It took my hubby and myself to unload two bags out of the car, and then it was mostly just drop it to the ground and move it with a hand cart. Admittedly, I have a bad back now, and my hubby has had a stroke, so we are not in the shape we once were. Besides being heavy, the bags are unweildy, no place to grab, slippery, and tend to shift. BTW, we got it at Lowes.

I read on one of the reports that came out about the cement that only a very few places sell 90 lb bag, and one of them was the cement place behind George's motel. A bag of that size is usually sold for commercial use. I am sure that it would be much more difficult to carry, and not something that I think Jennifer could have done, especially down that steep slope.

My son tells me that you can just pour the powder out and pour on water and it will absorb it and set up. I wish he would have told us that sooner because we mixed it when we used it. But from the looks of the depth of the concrete I saw at the river, I believe it took more than one bag and so does he.  JMO
Fanny my bags came from Lowes too - and You are correct. They do not come with a handle nor do they offer any give " to grab on to" .. they slip slide and are even Nail breakers ..to pick up and move around.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2009, 11:31:32 PM »

Funny how JB called into Mojo this morning Detroit Radio 95.5 ( that is the Voice who is interviewing her played on NG Tonight - Mojo) so was so willing to talk openly as long as it was in her interest on the radio. That she could play Victim and sound pathetic without being called on the carpet.

And being on NG Tonight National News - she knows that she is the main suspect and could not take the Beating that NG gave her.... Poor JB. Did you notice JB could not even keep Eye contact nor could even give One straight answer... Was all make shift and shifty...talk.
Oh to clarify the statements of when it starts to get Dark here in Michigan - As NG said the sun set at 8:55pm - that sounds credible. One to thing to add though - if your in area that has lots of trees as most rural areas do in Michigan ...the darkness starts way before the sun actually sets. So I would say that it was getting dark where ANYONE would flip if their small child was outside at 7 ish pm.
Back to Chip
If she was innocent and put on NG for Neveah  she would calling out for help and Thank NG for giving her the Media Attention - so she could Speak to the world for Help to find who Killed her Daughter.

Which was not even a thought in Jennifer Buchanan's Mind... to Ask for Help. She was too busy trying to Dodge and Dash and ...find the commercial break so she rip off her Mic ..and Leave the Building.

Go Jennifer  Monkey Devil! lets give her a cheer - give me a G, U, I, L, T, Y ....

Wont be long ...I am guessing by Wednesday this Week she will have a Court appointed Atty named in the News.

Thank you Deenie ..everything you said is so true.

I don't know what LEis waiting for..maybe to tie JB to some crime scene evidence..she is GUILTY in my mind. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2009, 11:33:55 PM »

Loved that NG called her on her BS more than once.  The part about her watching Nevaeh go upstairs.  Don't remember the neighbor saying that she went up there the second time that day.  That lazy bitch wouldn't move her lazy ass to even make the poor child dinner.  Getting dark at 10PM??  LOL..NG had the sunset times ready for her.

Did you notice that JB and her girlfriend were all made up like they were making their national TV debut?  Sandra Cantu's mother didn't make sure she had on all her makeup and hair done for her interviews. 

Does anyone that lives in that area know when that TV program comes on?  Jon & Kate Plus 8, I believe.

Yah I was yelling at my TV ---- HMMMPH it was Dinner Time and She/JB not only did not tell her/Neveah it was time for Dinner (( which was not even a Thought by Mom at 6:30, When was Neveah to Eat Dinner ?? )) that she was Done playing outside.

That it was time to Eat and get cleaned up and ready for Bed.. Nope Nope Nope.
She/Neveah " Mom's Words" Neveah just roamed in and grabbed a Popsicle and cruised out the door as any 17 yr would .. catch ya later ... I will be back.

I have so many words for Chip "JB" right now ..and not one is rated pg.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

I havent had a chance to read back the thread yet, I just watched the repeat of NG - Good job Nancy!    But I gotta tell yas Im rather pissed beyond words right about now.
OMG did you guys catch how when she walked off how she flicked her finger as an order for her "friend" to hurry up and go with her - if you havent rewind it.  She cant complain, she knew she was going to get hard questions from Nancy, she discussed people judging her including Nancy on the radio interview!  I cannot even begin to count the lies/changes in story right now because Im still fuming from the first view.  If you thought Nancy's facial expressions were a sight to behold, you had to see mine as pillows & Italian cussing was flying.

That fugly sorry @$$ sow's story keeps changing even with crib notes!!   All she had as a support system was a friend that has been with her every day only since Neveah was no longer seen.  Wow

She is supposed to be in grief and she says her daughter lies, catches herself and then explains "about being hungry."  Let me say this NO CHILD lies about not being hungry!!  What decent mother lets her kid have an popsicle at dinner time, without getting up off the dang couch to prepare dinner - ps going outside not an option at night, much less during the day for a 5 year old. My head is going to explode from being so irate!

There is not one place in these United States (minus the Alaska season) that it gets dark at 9:30-10PM, not even smack dab in the middle of summer.  Did this stupid beeotch drop out of grammar school?   

She knew George was a SO, but o no she didnt know how bad his rap sheet was until a few months later BUT SHE STILL HAD HIM AROUND HER DAUGHTER, seriously WTF - she needs to be locked up for being moronic alone...grrr  O but no it gets better she presses again about giving people a second chance & people make mistakes.   This was not a mistake it was a colassal example of pure negligence.    She suspects him now but she asked him to help look for her...what.   She thinks someone owed him money so o yea out of the clear blue some other low life is going to murder Neveah who is not related to him & this lousy skankerella classifies that as "someone he cares about." (close to what she said, im too livid to remember verbatim right now-ill listen back).

I digress...must collect myself, breathe, phew.   Now, I really want to see if a surveillance video can back up that she even went to a store, it is just not adding up & she is at the core of it, be it neglect, association to a SO or worse but this she is lying her rump roast off!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »

Yah I was yelling at my TV ---- HMMMPH it was Dinner Time and She/JB not only did not tell her/Neveah it was time for Dinner (( which was not even a Thought by Mom at 6:30, When was Neveah to Eat Dinner ?? )) that she was Done playing outside.

That it was time to Eat and get cleaned up and ready for Bed.. Nope Nope Nope.
She/Neveah " Mom's Words" Neveah just roamed in and grabbed a Popsicle and cruised out the door as any 17 yr would .. catch ya later ... I will be back.

I have so many words for Chip "JB" right now ..and not one is rated pg.
Bluesy I cannot tell you when Jon and Kate 8 or whatever the show is On. I will check though. I would have the same programming schedule as Chip. I have never watched the show myself. I find it actually Ironic that JB was even watching that show. Since she did she did not watch her own daughter. I know that they play reruns of this show all the time. During all days - weekends on our local cable. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »

Fanny my bags came from Lowes too - and You are correct. They do not come with a handle nor do they offer any give " to grab on to" .. they slip slide and are even Nail breakers ..to pick up and move around.

It took two people...gut feeling

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:02 PM »

I don't even watch Jon and Kate...I have a cousin who had quints..that's enough watching for me.

But..since the big ..whatever, I am not sure what..they have been on cable relentlessly.  So I am thinking, first why would a single Mom who doesn't watch her own kid..be involved by a TV show like that..no reason at all...except she knew that it was on cable non stop...and it seemed like a good excuse to her for not paying attention to her own child.  Meaning ..once agina ..she is lying.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

It took two people...gut feeling
I agree

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: June 08, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »

I wondered about that too, and tried to checked the schedule. It seems that I remember that the Memorial Day Weekend there was sort of a back to back running of reruns as I was checking the schedule. But my cable provider won't let me go back that far to check the schedule.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 08, 2009, 11:48:50 PM »

On the second time around on Nancy Grace I caught something that I didn't on the first. She said she had a friend and her daughter spend the night before, and it was that child that told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street. It was the first time I had heard of the friend's sleepover. Who was she??? And at first she intimated that it was a neighborhood "tattletale" that told her.  What's this all about?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 08, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

On the second time around on Nancy Grace I caught something that I didn't on the first. She said she had a friend and her daughter spend the night before, and it was that child that told her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter in the street. It was the first time I had heard of the friend's sleepover. Who was she??? And at first she intimated that it was a neighborhood "tattletale" that told her.  What's this all about?

Yea, as of the other day she now has 2 girls that came to the door, the story keeps changing.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 08, 2009, 11:54:34 PM »

Wait, ok so this one girl slept over the night before, when did that child leave JB's home because Neveah was upstairs a good part of the day according to the little boy's mom - until about 3:30 and she said JB came to the door to pick Neveah up at that time.   Then the girl who slept over comes back at 6:30 or so....hinky stinky stinky

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: June 08, 2009, 11:56:28 PM »

Yes...she is really a POS. But I doubt she could have carried that bag down that slope.  She had to have help in some way if she was directly involved.  

Did you catch that part about George owed someone money ..so they killed HER child?  Awfully suspicious.  Maybe SHE owed someone money.  

Wonder who watched the baby for her grandmother to work while the POS was in jail.  Nevermind as to why the POS was too good to work.

Just thought knowing when that show came on TV in that market would help w/timeline.  But if they were running a marathon...it wouldn't help.  

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #475 on: June 08, 2009, 11:57:36 PM »

I don't even watch Jon and Kate...I have a cousin who had quints..that's enough watching for me.

But..since the big ..whatever, I am not sure what..they have been on cable relentlessly.  So I am thinking, first why would a single Mom who doesn't watch her own kid..be involved by a TV show like that..no reason at all...except she knew that it was on cable non stop...and it seemed like a good excuse to her for not paying attention to her own child.  Meaning ..once agina ..she is lying.
Gypsy, when my Daughter was Neveah's age
 I able to have Cable in my Apt " I am a Single Mom Too" My cable was a freebie for lease sign and then was a cut rate after wards... and I would Never EVER want to watch a Show such as Jon & Kate ... I would rather watch something of substance that I could gain something ... and or was worth my time. And if I ever did watch cable for hours it would be because it was so flipping cold out Winter..my Daughter was not able to go outside .. and or if it was pouring rain...our Summer's are so short and so far in between you want your child to be able to be outside. Not Alone though. Never Alone. Always Supervised - Especially in Apt complexes for Sure. Just because your Neighbor has a child the same age as yours .. Does not mean anything. I never allowed my Daughter into anyone's home - Until I fully checked out MOM, Dad and the kids in the apt. I would never EVER allow my daughter to go alone and knock on someones door - can I come in ??? Never

And even then for me to allow her to go into anothers apt for more than 2 hours (with out me).
2 hours was like Over night to me. I would pace and even call after an hour - or even go and rap on the door .. could not take it...the unknown.
Apt living in lower income complexes - are always filled with transients. They May not live in the complex itself yet are allowed in ..for drugs and gods knows what.  And some do live within and show One face when you see them outside - yet once the door is shut " its another planet" ... that thrives ...and you never know. You certainly would not want your 5 yr old to find out first. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 09, 2009, 12:01:58 AM »

I felt some sympathy for JB going up against Nancy.
Do we know if Nevaeh ever made it up to Austin's ?
I wanted to hear JB speak more, but Nancy kept at her.
They ( J and N had been at the store, KMart ? ), they came in and Nevaeh went right back out to her friends place.
There was a case here, pre internet, a long time ago where a three and a half year old went from her Mama's suite to her grandmother's suite in the same block. The mum did not confirm with the GM that the kiddo made it upstairs. ( She didn't ). When all was said and done, it turned out that a visitor abducted the child and killed her. An opportunistic crime. No one was in the stairwell and the kiddo was just grabbed so fast and taken away with no one hearing or seeing a thing. They did find the SO just by police work as they interviewed the residents of the block, found out who had been there that day and did a DNA comparison. It was a horrid story and it got worse as the SO was under 18 and he got very little time.
I am not sticking up for Jennifer and I think that she should be charged for letting the kiddo be around TWO RSO's. Someone on InSession said that these two RSO's history was not with kids that young and that would be unusual for them to go after a five year old. I don't know ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: June 09, 2009, 12:02:00 AM »

Another thing that really made my blood boil:   JB had the nerve to attempt to claim that George's offense with a 15 year old was consensual, no its not its statutory rape.....She is still defending him and/or defending herself by associating with him.   I thought Nancy's eyes were gonna pop onto my living room floor (HD widescreen usually is a great thing...lol).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: June 09, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »

Wait, ok so this one girl slept over the night before, when did that child leave JB's home because Neveah was upstairs a good part of the day according to the little boy's mom - until about 3:30 and she said JB came to the door to pick Neveah up at that time.   Then the girl who slept over comes back at 6:30 or so....hinky stinky stinky

The way she said it, I took it that Jennifer had a friend, and she and her daughter spent the night.  Still hinky stinky. Where was the friend during the shopping trip and Jon & Kate plus 8? Who was she, and why hasn't she come forward?  Hinkier still. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #479 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:34 AM »

Yea, as of the other day she now has 2 girls that came to the door, the story keeps changing.
I must find the article I read - that the little girl who notified Mom " that Neveah is riding her Scooter in the Street" the story came up to be unfounded. That it never happened.
And I am sure I read it in the Freep or Detroit News.
Just blows my Mind that JB even again said to NG tonight .. what was printed in our local news to be a LIE. And yet she says it to NG .. on National news.
I have to find the article.
But if you listen to the full interview with her and Mojo from this Morning - she says of NG reporting Neveah's story " There is nothing I can Say" to NG.  her words .........
I guess not since she could not even stay for the full program " 30" mins or less airtime. She had RUN when she keyed in to NG's Facial Expressions ..of " NOT Buying it Sister".

http://www.channel955.com/main.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.