April 17, 2024, 10:45:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 463281 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #500 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:24 AM »

Another thing that really made my blood boil:   JB had the nerve to attempt to claim that George's offense with a 15 year old was consensual, no its not its statutory rape.....She is still defending him and/or defending herself by associating with him.   I thought Nancy's eyes were gonna pop onto my living room floor (HD widescreen usually is a great thing...lol).
OH MY GAWD did you See Nancy's LEFT Nostril become the size of a Walnut ..when she said that .......... He told me he was 26 and she was 15 and it was consensual.  NG Tonite    

Well Monkeys...
heck of an evening on NG!!!  And although NG has annoyed me recently...
Tonight I got my good O'l Nancy back....!!!!
Thank God!!!!....
I know I am absorbed in Sandra's case but...
Boy is there a HELL of a difference in demeanor between Sandra's mom when they found her body vs. JB....!!!!!!!!!
NG was Fab Tonite .. She earned 5 Stars

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 09, 2009, 01:05:35 AM »

How about this ... JB " Chip"
(I have dubbed her Chip because she has a Bigger Chip on her Shoulder than she Has a Heart & or Care for her Daughter)

If she retains an Atty within this week " which I think she will" would it not be the Cats Axx if George is now without her knowing  bargaining behind closed doors ... to save his own Bum. Telling conflicting accounts ...to his Atty. That will Burn JB's Words to the Ground
He knows something and She knows something ... He has nothing to Lose. He knows he is in deep doodoo for having a relationship with Chip .. because he was still on Parole at the time Neveah went missing. His Parole I think was up just this week ... Too bad so sad.

Matter of Fact I think Chip is still on probation ... isn't she?

hmmmm, seems like she would be.  OMG, if she really did kill Neveah and he helped dispose of her little body, for sure I'm going to believe that our world is off it's freakin axis. What is making mothers murder their babies, gop on makeup, sunglasses and hop onboard the tabloid news circuit and not shed a tear even while discussing your childs decaying corpse?  How many have we seen in just the last few months?  Slore kc, the other girl in Palmdale, the dad in Il., now possibly this piece of chit

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #502 on: June 09, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

The Holiday Inn for Offenders
http://www.michigan.gov/corrections/0,1607,7-119-1381_1388-5338--,00.html

Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center

Warden Jeff White
3855 Cooper St.
Jackson , MI 49201-7547
TELEPHONE: (517) 780-5600
OPENED: 1988
AGE LIMIT: Males, 17 years and up
SECURITY LEVEL: I and II
Reception (Quarantine)
The Charles Egeler Correctional Facility sits on 53 acres and also houses the 122-bed Duane L. Waters Health Care. Egeler, along with the Southern Michigan Correctional Facility and   Parnall Correctional Facility , was carved out of the old State Prison of Southern Michigan (SPSM). The maximum-security hospital within the facility provides medical services to both male and female prisoners from many of the state's prisons and camps.

Security
The perimeter of the facility is protected by a double chain link fence, electronic monitoring systems and razor-ribbon wire. An emergency-response vehicle also patrols the perimeter.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:00:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 09, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
The Holiday Inn for Offenders
http://www.michigan.gov/corrections/0,1607,7-119-1381_1388-5338--,00.html

Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center

Warden Jeff White
3855 Cooper St.
Jackson , MI 49201-7547
TELEPHONE: (517) 780-5600
OPENED: 1988
AGE LIMIT: Males, 17 years and up
SECURITY LEVEL: I and II
Reception (Quarantine)
The Charles Egeler Correctional Facility sits on 53 acres and also houses the 122-bed Duane L. Waters Health Care. Egeler, along with the Southern Michigan Correctional Facility and   Parnall Correctional Facility , was carved out of the old State Prison of Southern Michigan (SPSM). The maximum-security hospital within the facility provides medical services to both male and female prisoners from many of the state's prisons and camps.

Security
The perimeter of the facility is protected by a double chain link fence, electronic monitoring systems and razor-ribbon wire. An emergency-response vehicle also patrols the perimeter.

IF either one of these neanderthals had anything to do with the murder/whatever else they will be glad that there's all that razor wire to protect them!
Guess I'll head out and try to forget all this craziness for a while.  Good night
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:00:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 09, 2009, 01:20:33 AM »

The saddest part of NG tonite was when she said a beer can was also in the shallow grave with Nevaeh.. ..but hopefully
that beer can will be what hangs the POS by their b-lls.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #505 on: June 09, 2009, 01:23:30 AM »

George and Roy
They are more than likely Thanking Their Lucky Stars that they are housed in Jail
They are receiving 3 squares - a Cot - and clean wardrobe. On Mich Tax payer's dime
Don't have to worry about being on the Street " for now" because I think if either one them were roaming free they would be human targets ... and would not last very long.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #506 on: June 09, 2009, 01:24:42 AM »

The saddest part of NG tonite was when she said a beer can was also in the shallow grave with Nevaeh.. ..but hopefully
that beer can will be what hangs the POS by their b-lls.
Monkey maybe they will find " Lip Gloss" prints on the Beer Can ... from George's Girlfriend.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #507 on: June 09, 2009, 06:41:55 AM »

I watched NG last night and again this morning. I am amazed that this POS muther had the guts to go on tv. Why would anyone think that a friend owing money would make someone kill my kid. "Get to him though a close loved one" - WTF!  And the statement about "all these scenarios going through my mind" - running lies through to see which one is the best to tell? Which I have used before. Mistake on her part to be around the SO?  MISTAKE! GMAFB.   She did not know he was a criminal? SHE MET HIM IN THE PO'S OFFICE!  Did she really think he was there for a social call?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #508 on: June 09, 2009, 06:46:29 AM »

Did anyone notice that the friend does not believe the last story that JB told - watch the body language - the friend turns away with disdain on her face. Even her friend knows JB is lying.

Do we have pics of the apt? Wonder if she could see out the door and upstairs with the door open from the couch?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »

and this POS mother said that she thinks that everyone deserves a second chance when speaking of her SO friends...too bad Nevaeh will not get a second chance thanks to her!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 09, 2009, 09:35:14 AM »

Nevaeh's mother grilled on CNN
BY MARK W. SMITH • FREE PRESS WEB EDITOR • June 9, 2009

The mother of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan defended herself Monday night during a contentious interview with CNN’s Nancy Grace.

Jennifer Buchanan, of Monroe, repeated what she told the Free Press for a Sunday story -- that she had nothing to do with her daughter’s disappearance.

Grace grilled Buchanan on exposing her daughters to men she knew to be sex offenders.

“I know that I have made -- I have made a lot of bad choices,” Buchanan said according to a show transcript. “And who hasn't? And I know that somehow …”

Grace interrupted, “Whoa, you know what? You can stop right there. You can just stop right there, Miss Buchanan, because most mothers that I know have never knowingly exposed their little girl, a 5-year-old little girl, to a sex offender. So when you say who hasn’t? I for one haven’t. I haven’t.”
MORE: See the transcript of the whole interview
<snipped>

(END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: With us live right now, the mother of little Nevaeh, Jennifer Buchanan.

Miss Buchanan, thank you for being with us.

BUCHANAN: Hi, Nancy.

GRACE: Miss Buchanan, you said that authorities cannot identify the body. Why?

BUCHANAN: I`m assuming that she`s too decomposed for anyone to look at her physically.

GRACE: Miss Buchanan.

BUCHANAN: They wouldn`t recommend it.

GRACE: What happened? Take us through the last moments you were with Nevaeh. What happened?

BUCHANAN: The last moment I was with my daughter.

GRACE: The last few moments, yes.

BUCHANAN: She come (sic) in the house. She changed her clothes. After she changed her clothes, she said she was going back to her friend`s house.

GRACE: And?

BUCHANAN: Grabbed a popsicle on the way out the door, and she, you know -- I didn`t see her -- the last time I seen her was at 6:30.

GRACE: At what time?

BUCHANAN: 6:30.

GRACE: 6:30 p.m.?

BUCHANAN: Yes.

GRACE: Was it getting dark?

BUCHANAN: No, no, not here.

GRACE: What time does it get dark?

BUCHANAN: It doesn`t get dark until approximately around 9:00, 9:30 here.

GRACE: Huh. When did you learn Nevaeh was missing?

BUCHANAN: About a half an hour after she went outside. I had a really good friend of mine and her daughter stay the night with us. And my good friend`s daughter came in and she said, Nevaeh`s outside riding her scooter in the road.

That`s when I immediately got up and I looked for my shoes. It took a couple of minutes, a few minutes to look for my shoes. And then after that, I went outside and I noticed that she was missing and called her name.

Looked through apartment buildings. Went to quite a few of her friends` houses, thinking that she could have been, you know, in one of their homes. I looked for her at least 45 minutes.

GRACE: You stated that it was about 30 minutes later when the little girl came and said, Nevaeh`s outside on her scooter in the road? 30 minutes had passed?

BUCHANAN: Yes. Yes, because she told me she was going back upstairs to her friend`s house. And that`s assuming where she went.

GRACE: Now you stated that you, quote, "got up." Where were you?

BUCHANAN: I was just sitting right there on the -- I was sitting right there on the couch. And I was like, thinking about what I was going to make for dinner because it was around dinnertime, too. And she told me that she wasn`t hungry at the moment, but I knew that she had to eat something.

So she come (sic) in and she grabbed a popsicle on the way out the door. And that`s normally about when I know she`s getting hungry. There`s a lot of times she`s told me no, but you know, she lies.

GRACE: She lies? Did you just say the little girl lies?

BUCHANAN: About her hunger. She lied about her -- normally she lies about her hunger.

GRACE: Miss Buchanan, I was just listening to what you said on the airwaves and the radio interview, and you stated something about George Kennedy may have owed somebody some money?

BUCHANAN: I`m not too sure.

GRACE: How could that possibly.

BUCHANAN: I`m not too sure on anything.

GRACE: How could that possibly be linked to your daughter`s disappearance, the fact that this sex offender, friend of yours, owed somebody some money? How could that remotely be linked to your child`s disappearance?

BUCHANAN: I honestly don`t know. What I do know.

GRACE: Well, you`re the one that said it so you must have known something?

BUCHANAN: All these scenarios are just running through my head constantly. And I think that possibly he might have owed someone money, and then to get to him is through a close loved one or -- you know, anything. All these thoughts are just running through my head.

GRACE: You also stated in an interview that, in your mind, you hold him responsible.

BUCHANAN: I don`t put it past him.

GRACE: OK, if you don`t put it past him.

BUCHANAN: I don`t put it past anyone.

GRACE: If you don`t put it past him, what were you doing exposing your daughter to him?

BUCHANAN: Well, Nancy, I know that I have made -- I have made a lot of bad choices.

GRACE: Yes.

BUCHANAN: And who hasn`t? And I know that somehow.

GRACE: Whoa, you know what? You can stop right there. You can just stop right there, Miss Buchanan, because most mothers that I know have never knowingly exposed their little girl, a 5-year-old little girl, to a sex offender. So when you say who hasn`t? I for one haven`t. I haven`t.

BUCHANAN: Well, I just believe that everyone deserves a second chance. And that`s.

GRACE: You know, and that`s an interesting point, Miss Buchanan, you know, because Mr. Kennedy has a rap sheet dating back, we believe, prior to 2001. Marijuana possession, home invasion. There`s criminal sex conduct, accosting children. There is the rape of a 15-year-old girl that he said was consensual. I mean I`m counting it on my hand. That`s.

BUCHANAN: I didn`t learn about all those. I didn`t learn about all of those until after I got to know him, like maybe a couple of months after I got to know him. Yes, I did check him out. I confronted him about it and especially about the other girl. And he completely told me that she was 15, he was 26, and it was consensual. They`re not really.

GRACE: There`s no such thing as consensual sex with a 15-year-old in that jurisdiction. That is rape. All right? Now you just told me that you found out about two months after getting to know him, but even knowing about this rap sheet, this very extensive rap sheet, you still had him around your daughter. Why?

BUCHANAN: Because I knew that I was going to keep her close.

HOLLY HOWERTON, FRIEND OF 5-YR-OLD NEVAEH BUCHANAN`S MOTHER: She was never left alone with him to my knowledge.

BUCHANAN: Never left alone with him.

GRACE: OK, to your knowledge? Really? Miss Howerton, Holly Howerton, friend of Nevaeh`s mother. Miss Howerton, are you there 24/7?

HOWERTON: No, I`m not. I have been with her ever since her child has been missing. And I know she`s.

GRACE: Well, you know what? That`s not really doing a whole lot of good, is it? If you`re not there 24/7, then you don`t know what happened.

And my question is, forget about the sex offender just for a moment. Let`s just suspend our disbelief for a moment. The 5-year-old is out playing, it`s nearly dark outside. I`m just having a problem.

BUCHANAN: No, the sun is still out. It`s not dark at all.

GRACE: Well, you said 6:30. And then 30 minutes later, that puts it at 7:00. Isn`t that correct? You still haven`t seen your daughter. The daughter is gone. You said it gets dark around 8:00 or 9:00, yes, no?

BUCHANAN: 9:00, 9:30.

GRACE: Oh so now it doesn`t get dark until almost 10:00 p.m.? That`s not true.

BUCHANAN: Here, it is.

GRACE: Miss Buchanan, it doesn`t get dark at 10:00 at night in your jurisdiction.

BUCHANAN: Between 9:00 and 9:30.

GRACE: In the Detroit area on that day, the sun set 8:55 p.m. exactly. So your child is out. It`s been 30 minutes since you last saw her. Did you think maybe I should check on my preschooler? See if she`s dead or alive? I mean did that cross your mind?

BUCHANAN: No, because I knew that she was upstairs at her friend`s house until the little girl came up to me and said that Nevaeh was out riding her scooter in the road. That`s the point I`m.

GRACE: How did you know she was upstairs? Did you check on her? Did you go up there ever?

BUCHANAN: No, she`s -- I watched her walk in through the door.

GRACE: Really? Because earlier you said she went out the door.

(CROSSTALK)

BUCHANAN: We were just -- we just got home. She changed her clothes, everything else. I went upstairs at one point. I watched her walk in through the door. I came back downstairs. I went -- went inside.

GRACE: Because in your first version.

BUCHANAN: I knew that she was supposed to be up there.

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: One of the things that was brought up earlier by some of our callers, some of the people that listen to our show is the reason why I think that they think that you might have had something to do with this is that at no time you have shown any emotion. What would you say to them for that?

BUCHANAN: There`s quite a few reasons why I don`t, like -- I show emotion in my own home because I feel like either way I go, I can`t win out of this situation. Like, if I cry, they`re sick of me crying because they think that I`m guilty. If I don`t cry, then I`m completely guilty and not emotional. I`m not sympathetic. I`m not remorseful.

You know all that stuff, and when I go out to actually talk to the camera crew, you know, people want to hear me correctly. I`m sorry that I don`t cry or anything. I do that in my own home.

BICKLEY: The flies just started getting terrible, and they were landing on me. I was shaking them off. And then I saw them landing on the ground down where the concrete had cracked by me walking about while I pushed down into the cracks and it went down and came right back up as if there was some kind of pressure beneath the concrete.

I then proceeded to scrape the little chunks that had cracked off with my toe, and that`s when a small area of skin was visible to both myself and my father. I didn`t want it to be the child.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/08/ng.01.html

http://www.freep.com/article/20090609/NEWS05/90609017/Nevaeh+s+mother+grilled+on+CNN
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: June 09, 2009, 09:58:41 AM »

spmeone wanted to know what kind of vehical J E drove. well this was what JE said:" Mr. Easter said his truck was towed from his home by authorities to comb the vehicle for DNA evidence. SO there you go, he drives a truck.o got this from this site... http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090603/NEWS16/906039997

Thanks, I was the one interested in what kind of vehicle Easter drove.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 09, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »

No autopsy results yet in case of missing Michigan girl

MONROE, Mich. - Police say they don't yet have autopsy results from a body they believe to be that of Nevaeh Buchanan, a 5-year-old Monroe girl missing since May 24.

The Wayne County medical examiner's office is conducting an autopsy. The Monroe County sheriff also submitted DNA samples and evidence gathered from the gravesite to the Michigan State Police crime lab in Northville.

The sheriff's office said Monday no results had come back from either the medical examiner or the crime lab. The medical examiner's office says it has submitted tissue samples for special testing, and it could be at least two weeks before it has results.

The body was found Thursday along the River Raisin in Monroe County's Raisinville Township, 40 miles south of Detroit.

http://www.fox28.com/Global/story.asp?S=10500408
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 09, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »

Article published June 09, 2009
Nevaeh's family's wait for DNA tests likely to be longer
Tests under way on body found at river

MONROE - The family of Nevaeh Buchanan likely will have to wait several more days to learn if the decomposed body found last week along the River Raisin is their missing 5-year-old little girl.

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said Monday that the results of DNA testing being done to positively identify the body of the young girl buried near the water's edge may not be completed until midweek.

The body of a female child similar in age to Nevaeh was found on Thursday by two fishermen just inches from the water. She was buried in a shallow grave and hidden under a layer of cement at the river bank, about seven miles west of Monroe on Dixon Road.

Nevaeh went missing May 24.

She was last seen riding a scooter in the parking lot at her apartment on North Macomb Street in Monroe.

A Newport, Mich., man and his stepfather stumbled upon the grave of a child while fishing from the bank. The body was sent to the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office in Detroit for an autopsy.
Monroe County's medical examiner, Dr. Carl Schmidt, who is chief medical examiner for Wayne County, could not be reached for comment.

Sheriff Crutchfield said yesterday that there were no visual signs of trauma or injury to the body, such as bruises, gunshot or stab wounds, broken bones, or injury from strangulation.

Dr. James Patrick, Lucas County coroner, said the length of time between death and the autopsy and temperatures during that period are among the variables that could affect the medical examiner's ability to make a ruling on the cause of death.

The general rule is that the longer the body has been left to decay, the more difficult it is to determine a cause of death, Dr. Patrick said.

"It is possible at the autopsy you may find internal evidence of manual strangulation in the form of broken bones in the larynx and so that may permit you to come up with a cause of death," Dr. Patrick said.

"On the other hand, it is absolutely correct that the longer you go from the time of death to the discovery of the body and autopsy the less chance you have of making a determination," Dr. Patrick said.

Dr. Schmidt completed his pathology residency at the former Medical College of Ohio while working in the coroner's office under Dr. Patrick.

To identify the body, investigators will rely on DNA testing instead of dental records or using visual identification.

Nevaeh's father, Shane Hinojosa, said he was told that his daughter had never been to a dentist so teeth X-rays were not available to investigators to assist in the identification process.

Yesterday, Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, remained inside her apartment at Charlotte Arms. Sherry Buchanan, Nevaeh's grandmother, came outside briefly to talk to reporters and went back inside her home.

The sheriff again appealed to the public for any information that might be useful in the crime to call the task force's tip line at 734-243-7070.

Convicted sex offenders George Kennedy and Roy Smith, both of whom were arrested after Nevaeh's disappearance on parole violations and questioned, have been sent to the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson.

John Cordell, prison spokesman, said both men admitted to the parole violations they were accused of and recommendations for their return to prison were made by their parole officers.

Those decisions were supported by parole violation specialists.

Among the charges that Kennedy, 39, faced were having contact with Nevaeh and her family and failing to tell his parole officer that he had moved.

Smith, 48, was found to have committed a substance abuse violation, Mr. Cordell said.

The men could be ordered to serve the rest of their sentences.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090609/NEWS16/906090371
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 09, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

Thanks for the NG transcript. I'm just sitting back and waiting for an arrest soon 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 09, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »

Thanks for the NG transcript. I'm just sitting back and waiting for an arrest soon 

me too...

also, I had asked what kind of vehicle that the  POS mother drove? does anyone know?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: June 09, 2009, 10:08:10 AM »

me too...

also, I had asked what kind of vehicle that the  POS mother drove? does anyone know?

Cookie not sure but I think she had no vehicle, grandma had the car.  I need to check though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 09, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »

me too...

I wondered that also. And also that Easter has a truck, I'm wondering what color. Because the one fisherman, said days before they went fishing there was a dark colored truck in the vicinity of the fishing area.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »

me too...

Cookie not sure but I think she had no vehicle, grandma had the car.  I need to check though.

thanks...so if she had no vehicle, how would she have taken the body of Nevaeh and the bag of cement where it was found? someone had to have helped in in doing this..jmo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: June 09, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

Mother of missing Monroe girl exits CNN interview

Jennifer Buchanan   
Hide Caption   Tuesday, June 09, 2009 at 10:01 a.m.

MONROE, Mich. (AP) - The mother of a missing 5-year-old Monroe girl walked off a CNN Headline News program after being questioned by the host.

Jennifer Buchanan was asked questions Monday night on several fronts, including her relationship with men police have identified as "persons of interest" in the abduction of her daughter.

Nevaeh Buchanan disappeared from her apartment complex May 24. Police believe a body found last week several miles away is Nevaeh's.

Buchanan said she has made "a lot of bad choices" when asked about befriending George Kennedy. Kennedy and his friend Roy Smith have been convicted of sex crimes and are imprisoned on parole violations.

Host Nancy Grace replied most mothers haven't "knowingly exposed their little girl" to sex offenders. Buchanan and a friend exited during a commercial break.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=310327
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.