March 28, 2024, 11:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462241 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #520 on: June 09, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

Crawford County, OHIO missing child -  pics of Haylee and the sex offender boyfriend {Tier III} mommy has put her in danger by being around http://is.gd/UNn3

Another one in danger because mommy has offered her own child up on a plate to a sex offender boyfriend. These mom's need to be charged with child neglect, have their child taken away from them and earn the right to be a parent again.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: June 09, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

Crawford County, OHIO missing child -  pics of Haylee and the sex offender boyfriend {Tier III} mommy has put her in danger by being around http://is.gd/UNn3

Another one in danger because mommy has offered her own child up on a plate to a sex offender boyfriend. These mom's need to be charged with child neglect, have their child taken away from them and earn the right to be a parent again.
While the advisory for Haylee is not at the level of an Amber Alert, police said they believe Haylee is in danger.      You think? I'm getting so angry with all of this, I can hardly see straight anymore 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:17 AM »

Thanks for the news PINK,  so insane what ppl. will do to their chilren. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #523 on: June 09, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »

While the advisory for Haylee is not at the level of an Amber Alert, police said they believe Haylee is in danger.      You think? I'm getting so angry with all of this, I can hardly see straight anymore 

Me too. What are these young mom's thinking? Clearly they are NOT thinking. They are only thinking about themselves and not putting the safety and the well being of their child/children first.

If I was a judge, I would question even returning a child to a mother who knowingly dated or buddied around with a sex offender. (I'm not talking about the 18 or 19 year old who was arrested for diddling around with his 16 year old girlfriend and was charged with statutory because that's the law in their state)

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 09, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »

And why just an alert in Ohio. They have a vehicle, and could be anywhere by now.

Probably went to Florida.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 09, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

And why just an alert in Ohio. They have a vehicle, and could be anywhere by now.

Probably went to Florida.   

As they still have Nevaehs alert up I think they have dropped the ball on more than one occasion
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 09, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »

Me too. What are these young mom's thinking? Clearly they are NOT thinking. They are only thinking about themselves and not putting the safety and the well being of their child/children first.

If I was a judge, I would question even returning a child to a mother who knowingly dated or buddied around with a sex offender. (I'm not talking about the 18 or 19 year old who was arrested for diddling around with his 16 year old girlfriend and was charged with statutory because that's the law in their state)

another baby ...are these moms so desperate to be with a man, any man, that they will sacrifice their darling children to them???
these women are desperadoes! they do not deserve these kids...
GGGGRRRRR I am so mad!
for the life of me...I can not understand what pleasure or desire that these grown men have for a little baby girl...it is just sick if you ask me! are they so intimidated to be with a grown woman? I can not wrap my brain around this no matter how hard I try....
why is this sex offender even out of the frickin jail???? these guys should never get out of jail once they offend...jmo...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 09, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

Cookie, because the SO's have rights too. I could vomit just typing this, but that's what it is. Things are never going to change, if our government doesn't take a harder stance, and because I feel very apathetic today, I do not see this topic on top priority list with our elected officials.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 09, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »

spmeone wanted to know what kind of vehical J E drove. well this was what JE said:" Mr. Easter said his truck was towed from his home by authorities to comb the vehicle for DNA evidence. SO there you go, he drives a truck.o got this from this site... http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090603/NEWS16/906039997

Thanks, I was the one interested in what kind of vehicle Easter drove.
YVW
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »

I was looking at Nevaeh's forum on WS, and one of the ladies that lives in the area, posted some great pictures of the area where Nevaeh was found. Really is a beautiful area, and I can see why the fishermen were attracted to that area to fish.    It is definitely someone who knew that area well.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 09, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »

Good morning monkeys,

Would it open up the eyes of the government if there were some sort of list or spread sheet made that shows each case of re-offenses, and second, third and so on chances that end up in the rape and death of someone...

what will it take? why do the CHOSE to be so blind to this?

As for punishments, not only are they not NEAR strict enough the first time, they are allowed more aznd more chances to improve on what they did wrong the next time they offend.

i myself was molested and raped and did not come forward for quite some time, i finnaly snapped when i heard my 6 1/2 yr younger sister say when she goes to stay with her dad she crawls in bed with him if she gets scared, i flipped bawled an told my mom. the ONLY reason i came forward and pursued anything was for her, and all he got was a slap on the wrist, i think it ammounted to inapropriate touching or some bs, but as far as i was concerned my whole motive for coming forward was achieved, he has not to this day (7yrs i belive since i told) has not seen my little sister so he CANNOT do to her what he did to me.

my point being he merely recieved what i would call punishment for a high school act of grabbing a tooshie....

What does it take?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »

ScareyCarrie  I am so very sorry    I have no answers, none, I ask this question to myself all the time. The rights of criminals, and if you take any rights from them, the crack pots come out of the woodwork to defend them. I thought when a person gets older, you have wisdom and answers, now staring at another birthday coming very soon, I shake my head, not being able to understand very much. Maybe someday all of this will be looked at seriously, the rights and safety of the kids of this country should be top priority, but it is not.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: June 09, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

Good morning monkeys,

Would it open up the eyes of the government if there were some sort of list or spread sheet made that shows each case of re-offenses, and second, third and so on chances that end up in the rape and death of someone...

what will it take? why do the CHOSE to be so blind to this?

As for punishments, not only are they not NEAR strict enough the first time, they are allowed more aznd more chances to improve on what they did wrong the next time they offend.

i myself was molested and raped and did not come forward for quite some time, i finnaly snapped when i heard my 6 1/2 yr younger sister say when she goes to stay with her dad she crawls in bed with him if she gets scared, i flipped bawled an told my mom. the ONLY reason i came forward and pursued anything was for her, and all he got was a slap on the wrist, i think it ammounted to inapropriate touching or some bs, but as far as i was concerned my whole motive for coming forward was achieved, he has not to this day (7yrs i belive since i told) has not seen my little sister so he CANNOT do to her what he did to me.

my point being he merely recieved what i would call punishment for a high school act of grabbing a tooshie....

What does it take?

Oh, Scarey Carrie, I am so sorry about what happened to you and your sister. I am so glad you were finally able to tell. I have been ranting on anther thread today about our Judicial system.

WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 09, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »

Watched the NG interview several times now.  You can hear JB flipping paper as Nancy asks her questions.  She is looking down at notes she has made. Why would you need notes if you are telling the truth?  Here is a screen shot after they take off the mic and Holly is having problems getting hers off.  JB wants Holly out now!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

Watched the NG interview several times now.  You can hear JB flipping paper as Nancy asks her questions.  She is looking down at notes she has made. Why would you need notes if you are telling the truth?  Here is a screen shot after they take off the mic and Holly is having problems getting hers off.  JB wants Holly out now!

Thanks for that screen shot  Let's see, what parent would need notes to tell the events leading up to their childs disappearance? A drugged, lazy, worthless mother?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 09, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »

You can just tell by the impatience Jennifer is having with her friend, that her patience with Nevaeh must have been nonexistent.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 09, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »

You can just tell by the impatience Jennifer is having with her friend, that her patience with Nevaeh must have been nonexistent.
I agree with that. no patience what so ever, IMO
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »

Thanks for that screen shot  Let's see, what parent would need notes to tell the events leading up to their childs disappearance? A drugged, lazy, worthless mother?

YUP! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 09, 2009, 12:55:04 PM »

I was thinking the same thing and glad you mentioned it.  She is visibly upset.  When I look at screen shots from the beginning of the interview to just before she walks off the changes in her facial expression as well as posture can not be missed. Her friend Holly also changes from  looking at JB with compassion to looking at her with a look of confusion.   She has a short fuse.  Neighbours described Neveah as a very quiet child, who did not say much and was very shy.  Had Neveah learned to blend in with the walls so as not to trigger mom?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 09, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »

The saddest part of NG tonite was when she said a beer can was also in the shallow grave with Nevaeh.. ..but hopefully
that beer can will be what hangs the POS by their b-lls.

Personally, I have a feeling that beer can was a plant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.