March 28, 2024, 05:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462267 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: June 09, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »

You can just tell by the impatience Jennifer is having with her friend, that her patience with Nevaeh must have been nonexistent.
I was thinking the same thing and glad you mentioned it.  She is visibly upset.  When I look at screen shots from the beginning of the interview to just before she walks off the changes in her facial expression as well as posture can not be missed. Her friend Holly also changes from  looking at JB with compassion to looking at her with a look of confusion.   She has a short fuse.  Neighbours described Neveah as a very quiet child, who did not say much and was very shy.  Had Neveah learned to blend in with the walls so as not to trigger mom?

I wonder why she even had Holly with her on camera? She had absolutely nothing to add. I doubt if they went out to eat crab puffs after the interview.    Monkey Devil!

I wonder who the best friend was that spent the night with Jennifer before Nevaeh went missing. Her child was still there, so was the best friend there too? I want to know about that person.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 09, 2009, 01:14:54 PM »

Did anyone notice that the friend does not believe the last story that JB told - watch the body language - the friend turns away with disdain on her face. Even her friend knows JB is lying.

Do we have pics of the apt? Wonder if she could see out the door and upstairs with the door open from the couch?

Absoflippinlutely!   If JB pointed her finger at me like she did to get her to move off the set as an order I would have smacked the beeotch!  Not to mention this "friend" tried to insert herself BUT admittedly she said she was around JB every day AFTER Neveah went missing...NG called her out on it.   She has nothing worthwhile to offer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: June 09, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »

You can just tell by the impatience Jennifer is having with her friend, that her patience with Nevaeh must have been nonexistent.
I was thinking the same thing and glad you mentioned it.  She is visibly upset.  When I look at screen shots from the beginning of the interview to just before she walks off the changes in her facial expression as well as posture can not be missed. Her friend Holly also changes from  looking at JB with compassion to looking at her with a look of confusion.   She has a short fuse.  Neighbours described Neveah as a very quiet child, who did not say much and was very shy.  Had Neveah learned to blend in with the walls so as not to trigger mom?

I wonder why she even had Holly with her on camera? She had absolutely nothing to add. I doubt if they went out to eat crab puffs after the interview.    Monkey Devil!

I wonder who the best friend was that spent the night with Jennifer before Nevaeh went missing. Her child was still there, so was the best friend there too? I want to know about that person.   
Would it be this Holly that spent the night? I have no idea why Holly was with her, moral support 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 09, 2009, 01:28:01 PM »

GRACE: How could that possibly be linked to your daughter`s disappearance, the fact that this sex offender, friend of yours, owed somebody some money? How could that remotely be linked to your child`s disappearance?

BUCHANAN: I honestly don`t know. What I do know.

GRACE: Well, you`re the one that said it so you must have known something?

BUCHANAN: All these scenarios are just running through my head constantly. And I think that possibly he might have owed someone money, and then to get to him is through a close loved one or -- you know, anything. All these thoughts are just running through my head.
(Could Jennifer have owed money to one of her friends, and the payment was Nevaeh?)  Why bring the owing money up for?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2009, 01:36:17 PM »

Watched the NG interview several times now.  You can hear JB flipping paper as Nancy asks her questions.  She is looking down at notes she has made. Why would you need notes if you are telling the truth?  Here is a screen shot after they take off the mic and Holly is having problems getting hers off.  JB wants Holly out now!

Tks for screen capturing that NorthernRose, its exactly what I mentioned last night.  She looked like Bertha in State prison ordering her beeotch around!   And the crib notes slayed me...you're right, I said the same thing why the heck would you need notes if you are repetitively telling the truth & are innocent, you wouldn't.   Even if this is debated, all you have to do is look back at other cases of parents truly victimized by their child's abduction/murder i.e. Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, Mark Klass, Beth on and on - they didn't need notes to go over the facts during their media interviews and they all come from diverse backgrounds & educational level.

I found it very interesting that she walked off like that considering earlier that day she called into the radio station & Nancy Grace was discussed as part of people that were criticizing her, JB knew in advance that this was not going to be a "soft" interview.    Notice Nancy Grace did not ask any accusatory questions regarding murder but more her judgment in having SO's friends around her daughter, JB couldn't take the truth being put to her.   JB also mentioned that she went to other friends houses to look for Neveah, where are these people that can back her story up...we havent heard of Neveah's friends other than Austin's parents reporting that JB picked Neveah up at 3:30 and did not mention that Neveah came back over later that night.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2009, 01:59:39 PM »

Watched the NG interview several times now.  You can hear JB flipping paper as Nancy asks her questions.  She is looking down at notes she has made. Why would you need notes if you are telling the truth?  Here is a screen shot after they take off the mic and Holly is having problems getting hers off.  JB wants Holly out now!

Tks for screen capturing that NorthernRose, its exactly what I mentioned last night.  She looked like Bertha in State prison ordering her beeotch around!   And the crib notes slayed me...you're right, I said the same thing why the heck would you need notes if you are repetitively telling the truth & are innocent, you wouldn't.   Even if this is debated, all you have to do is look back at other cases of parents truly victimized by their child's abduction/murder i.e. Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, Mark Klass, Beth on and on - they didn't need notes to go over the facts during their media interviews and they all come from diverse backgrounds & educational level.

I found it very interesting that she walked off like that considering earlier that day she called into the radio station & Nancy Grace was discussed as part of people that were criticizing her, JB knew in advance that this was not going to be a "soft" interview.    Notice Nancy Grace did not ask any accusatory questions regarding murder but more her judgment in having SO's friends around her daughter, JB couldn't take the truth being put to her.   JB also mentioned that she went to other friends houses to look for Neveah, where are these people that can back her story up...we havent heard of Neveah's friends other than Austin's parents reporting that JB picked Neveah up at 3:30 and did not mention that Neveah came back over later that night.

Just goes to show how thick-headed and deluded Jennifer really is. Poor Nevaeh. Imagine having that for a mother.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

From this article interview from NG,sounds like this to me:
1)Jennifer picked Nevaeh up at friends apt. at 3:30 to 3:45 pm.
They went shopping.
2)Came back from shopping,Nevaeh went back upstairs,Mom watched her.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.
Sounds like Nevaeh wet her pants upstairs right?I wonder why.
I don't need a response,I'm quite used to talking to myself

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »

Hello and Thank You.  Scared Monkeys has been in my Bookmarks for a few years & I never realized there was a forum!  It's nice knowing you're among friends and like-minded people and absolutely the reason I joined!  Not only that, but you guys have the CUTEST AVATARS ON THE INTERNET - Patriotic Monkeys!!! (Two passions of mine....Patriotism and Monkeys) What could be cuter?? (Patriotic Kittens might run a close second Smile ?

As a recovering Political Junkie, I have to admit I am obsessed with little Nevaeh's case.  LE sure are playing their cards close to their vests in this one and I can only pray they find the answers we are all looking for sooner than later! The total disregard for Nevaeh's life and the quality of life that the characters involved lead makes it hard to wrap my mind around.

Again, thanks for all the great things you do here at Scared Monkeys and allowing me to be a part of it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

They went shopping.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »

Hello and Thank You.  Scared Monkeys has been in my Bookmarks for a few years & I never realized there was a forum!  It's nice knowing you're among friends and like-minded people and absolutely the reason I joined!  Not only that, but you guys have the CUTEST AVATARS ON THE INTERNET - Patriotic Monkeys!!! (Two passions of mine....Patriotism and Monkeys) What could be cuter?? (Patriotic Kittens might run a close second Smile ?

As a recovering Political Junkie, I have to admit I am obsessed with little Nevaeh's case.  LE sure are playing their cards close to their vests in this one and I can only pray they find the answers we are all looking for sooner than later! The total disregard for Nevaeh's life and the quality of life that the characters involved lead makes it hard to wrap my mind around.

Again, thanks for all the great things you do here at Scared Monkeys and allowing me to be a part of it!

A BIG WELCOME       As a recovering political junkie myself, who has not bothered with any of it for months and months. And to add I never will again, I'm done.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #550 on: June 09, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »

They went shopping.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?
Hi NoRose
Here is my theory at the moment:
1)George(or Roy)pick Nevaeh and Jennifer  up for shopping or whatever around 3:30-3:45 pm.
2)They go shopping or maybe just head over to Roy's or George's motel room/s/apartment.
3)Something happens to Nevaeh,hopefully she didn't die from some sick ass playing games with her.
4)Nevaeh dies and George and/or Roy help Jennifer dispose of her body.
That's all I've got :*(

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2009, 03:25:43 PM »

They went shopping.

Sorry,meant to respond to the bolded above.
Super Kmart's and Super Walmart's have groceries also.
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?

Karma Is Coming

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

They went shopping.

Jennifer also stated a very close friend and her daughter stayed the night before.  She then went on to say that it was the daughter (who she has called the tattletale) that came to the door to tell her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter on the road.  So Nevaeh gets fed lunch upstairs, they go to the store, comeback and Nevaeh does back up until she comes down to change grab a popsicle, lie about her hunger then goes back upstairs.  Where is the other little girl during all this?  Where is the mother of this other child during all this?  Tatletale is the one that comes up to tell her she is riding on the road but where is Mother of tattletale?  The more details she gives the less any of it is making sense.  IF the mom upstairs fed her lunch why does she not mention the second visit with the popsicle? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 09, 2009, 03:28:42 PM »

That sounds like it could be possible Karma. For some reason, after I heard that Nevaeh had an accident, I felt that her mother lost her temper, and Nevaeh died. The problem is would her friend George help with getting rid of Nevaeh? I feel that if it was a SO that randomly took her, I just don't see that type of buriel happening. A person like that would have just thrown her little body somewhere, but would not have worked so hard. I do believe it was someone that knew Nevaeh, I will be shocked if it is a complete stranger.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 09, 2009, 03:31:49 PM »

WELCOME Haddie McFaddies Mom   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »

They went shopping.

Jennifer also stated a very close friend and her daughter stayed the night before.  She then went on to say that it was the daughter (who she has called the tattletale) that came to the door to tell her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter on the road.  So Nevaeh gets fed lunch upstairs, they go to the store, comeback and Nevaeh does back up until she comes down to change grab a popsicle, lie about her hunger then goes back upstairs.  Where is the other little girl during all this?  Where is the mother of this other child during all this?  Tatletale is the one that comes up to tell her she is riding on the road but where is Mother of tattletale?  The more details she gives the less any of it is making sense.  IF the mom upstairs fed her lunch why does she not mention the second visit with the popsicle? 
I'm completely confused by it all. And does the mother's friend and child live close or in the same apt? And all of a sudden the popsicle story? And I'm not positive, but I believe the Kmart is about a mile away.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: June 09, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Haddie! It's a lovely group of friendly, concerned furry friends, to be sure.

and: Hello fellow monkey friends!

Just trying to get caught up here on about 24 hours worth of pages/info - whew! This woman boggles the mind. Where to even begin with comments/questions about her behavior & words . . . good heavens. I shall start with this (forgive me if it has already been mentioned - still have a few pages back to get caught up on):

Has anyone checked out Ms. Boss Bitc*'s myspace LATELY?
http://www.myspace.com/407347679
It has been changed to: "Please help find Nevaeh's killer" - and she last signed in June 2nd. Neveah's body wasn't found until June 4th . . . so, she was already presuming her dead while the rest of the world was holding out hope & searching frantically?!? Am I reading into this correctly?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 09, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Haddie! It's a lovely group of friendly, concerned furry friends, to be sure.

and: Hello fellow monkey friends!

Just trying to get caught up here on about 24 hours worth of pages/info - whew! This woman boggles the mind. Where to even begin with comments/questions about her behavior & words . . . good heavens. I shall start with this (forgive me if it has already been mentioned - still have a few pages back to get caught up on):

Has anyone checked out Ms. Boss Bitc*'s myspace LATELY?
http://www.myspace.com/407347679
It has been changed to: "Please help find Nevaeh's killer" - and she last signed in June 2nd. Neveah's body wasn't found until June 4th . . . so, she was already presuming her dead while the rest of the world was holding out hope & searching frantically?!? Am I reading into this correctly?
That's how I see it    And what the heck she sure looks good on her picture she has posted.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 09, 2009, 03:41:24 PM »

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Jennifer-Buchanan-Grilled-by-Nancy-Grace/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx

Jennifer Buchanan Grilled by Nancy Grace

This new video is really interesting. JB was 20 minutes late for the interview as she was at the funeral home picking out a casket.  The NG interview was at the apt clubhouse. Local news was there filming last night as Norm JB's uncle was banging on the door trying to stop the interview.  JB's story changes yet again in this new video.  She now says that NG did not understand there were two times she saw Nevaeh.

2:23 of the video -
I seen my daughter twice
I watched her walk upstairs the first time
She come back downstairs, changed her clothes, did whatever she had to do and then she walked back out the door and said Mom I'm going back upstairs to Austin's
and thats where she did not realize THAT was the last time I seen her.

SO in this video , there was nothing about shopping in between, no popsicle, no Jon & Kate  or thinking about dinner.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #559 on: June 09, 2009, 03:45:03 PM »

Two ex-cons in Nevaeh case sent back to prison
BY AMBER HUNT • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • June 9, 2009

Read Comments(32)Recommend(1)Print E-mail this article Letter to editor Share Facebook
 Twitter
 Digg
 Del.icio.us
 Reddit
 Newsvine
 Buzz up!
The two convicted sex offenders taken into custody in relation to the disappearance of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan of Monroe have been sent back to prison to finish their original sentences, according to the Michigan Department of Corrections.

George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, both are awaiting screening at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center in Jackson.

The men will be evaluated medically and psychologically, given a security-risk rating, then shipped to a holding facility until bed space opens up in an appropriate Michigan prison, said John Cordell, a spokesman for the MDOC.

Cordell said both Kennedy and Smith waived an internal hearing and admitted they violated their paroles by being in contact with Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's mother. Neither was supposed to have contact with anyone who had children.

"There was a lot of evidence" that the two men had violated the conditions of their parole, Cordell said today. "There was nothing left to say in a hearing."

The men were named early on by authorities as persons of interest when Nevaeh went missing May 24. Family members are awaiting DNA confirmation that a little girl found in a shallow grave beneath a layer of concrete along the River Raisin in Raisinville Township is the missing girl.

Neither Kennedy nor Smith has been charged in connection with that case. Each previously had been convicted of a sex assault: Smith of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, for which he was sentenced to 15-50 years in prison; Kennedy of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct, for which he served more than a year in prison.

Kennedy violated the parole of a second-degree home invasion conviction, for which he got 2-15 years.

Smith and Kennedy could spend the next 35 and 13 years, respectively, behind bars for their association with Nevaeh's mother.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090609/NEWS05/90609059/1007

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.