March 28, 2024, 11:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462290 times)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 09, 2009, 03:55:44 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

From this article interview from NG,sounds like this to me:
1)Jennifer picked Nevaeh up at friends apt. at 3:30 to 3:45 pm.
They went shopping.
2)Came back from shopping,Nevaeh went back upstairs,Mom watched her.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.
Sounds like Nevaeh wet her pants upstairs right?I wonder why.
I don't need a response,I'm quite used to talking to myself

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?[/b]
Sorry,meant to respond to the bolded above.
Super Kmart's and Super Walmart's have groceries also.
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?

I remembered reading this from the last thread... snipped from Mr. Easter explaning his interrogation....

He told authorities he had been at Kmart that night. He said investigators tried to pin him down, acting like Nevaeh was at the store with her mother that day.

"They kept telling me, 'you followed her out of Kmart,' " Easter said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 09, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Haddie! It's a lovely group of friendly, concerned furry friends, to be sure.

and: Hello fellow monkey friends!

Just trying to get caught up here on about 24 hours worth of pages/info - whew! This woman boggles the mind. Where to even begin with comments/questions about her behavior & words . . . good heavens. I shall start with this (forgive me if it has already been mentioned - still have a few pages back to get caught up on):

Has anyone checked out Ms. Boss Bitc*'s myspace LATELY?
http://www.myspace.com/407347679
It has been changed to: "Please help find Nevaeh's killer" - and she last signed in June 2nd. Neveah's body wasn't found until June 4th . . . so, she was already presuming her dead while the rest of the world was holding out hope & searching frantically?!? Am I reading into this correctly?
That's how I see it    And what the heck she sure looks good on her picture she has posted.

Mood:myotherhalfgone!

Anyone wish to speculate as to who the "other half" is she is referring to on her myspace?  Does this mean she is sad that "other half" is back in jail?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Jennifer-Buchanan-Grilled-by-Nancy-Grace/fFEMT9cZFEeBAFg2_uC6-g.cspx

Jennifer Buchanan Grilled by Nancy Grace

This new video is really interesting. JB was 20 minutes late for the interview as she was at the funeral home picking out a casket.  The NG interview was at the apt clubhouse. Local news was there filming last night as Norm JB's uncle was banging on the door trying to stop the interview.  JB's story changes yet again in this new video.  She now says that NG did not understand there were two times she saw Nevaeh.

2:23 of the video -
I seen my daughter twice
I watched her walk upstairs the first time
She come back downstairs, changed her clothes, did whatever she had to do and then she walked back out the door and said Mom I'm going back upstairs to Austin's
and thats where she did not realize THAT was the last time I seen her.

SO in this video , there was nothing about shopping in between, no popsicle, no Jon & Kate  or thinking about dinner.
Why was mother picking out a casket if they don't know for sure it is Nevaeh. And why was Uncle Norm banging on the door trying to stop the interview. And it's a good thing that the two SO friends are back in prison.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #563 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

GRACE: In your first version, you never got off the sofa. She took a popsicle, went out the door. You never said anything in your first version about watching her walk upstairs.

BUCHANAN: Right. I was still -- I was first sitting down. I got back up. I watched her walk up there. She came back downstairs. She changed her clothes. She walked back out the door with a popsicle. And then that`s whenever I was like -- she said, mom, I`m going back upstairs to Austin`s house.

They went shopping.
3)Nevaeh wet her pants,came downstairs,changed clothes,grabbed popsicle and went back upstairs.

Jennifer also stated a very close friend and her daughter stayed the night before.  She then went on to say that it was the daughter (who she has called the tattletale) that came to the door to tell her that Nevaeh was riding her scooter on the road.  So Nevaeh gets fed lunch upstairs, they go to the store, comeback and Nevaeh does back up until she comes down to change grab a popsicle, lie about her hunger then goes back upstairs.  Where is the other little girl during all this?  Where is the mother of this other child during all this?  Tatletale is the one that comes up to tell her she is riding on the road but where is Mother of tattletale?  The more details she gives the less any of it is making sense.  IF the mom upstairs fed her lunch why does she not mention the second visit with the popsicle?  
I wondered the same things Northern Rose
I think it is possible the tattletale child is older than Nevaeh and Jennifer was babysitting this child?I'm wondering if Holly is tattletale's Mom.
Why would the media report that Nevaeh's friend,Austin(8 yo)told investigators that he saw Nevaeh get stabbed in the tummy then Austin's Mom said he never said that.
Maybe the investigators made that up in order to get a search warrant for George's room.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 09, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »

Welcome to the cage, Haddie! It's a lovely group of friendly, concerned furry friends, to be sure.

and: Hello fellow monkey friends!

Just trying to get caught up here on about 24 hours worth of pages/info - whew! This woman boggles the mind. Where to even begin with comments/questions about her behavior & words . . . good heavens. I shall start with this (forgive me if it has already been mentioned - still have a few pages back to get caught up on):

Has anyone checked out Ms. Boss Bitc*'s myspace LATELY?
http://www.myspace.com/407347679
It has been changed to: "Please help find Nevaeh's killer" - and she last signed in June 2nd. Neveah's body wasn't found until June 4th . . . so, she was already presuming her dead while the rest of the world was holding out hope & searching frantically?!? Am I reading into this correctly?
That's how I see it    And what the heck she sure looks good on her picture she has posted.

Mood:myotherhalfgone!

Anyone wish to speculate as to who the "other half" is she is referring to on her myspace?  Does this mean she is sad that "other half" is back in jail?
Probably, unless she considered Nevaeh her other half.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 09, 2009, 04:07:00 PM »

They went shopping.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?[/
color]

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Monroe+&1s=MI&1a=1166+N+Macomb+St&1z=48162&2c=Monroe&2s=MI&2a=1290+N+Monroe+St%2C+Monroe+&2z=48162

Im a lil new at posting not sure how to get fancy  maps or scale them down, this is what i found, the apt and kmart are 1.03 mi apart, but i cant tell looking at this map as its not ariel, if maybe as a crow flies there is a shortcut looks to be straight across but on the streets you would drive around to get to it... does that make sense?

hope this helps...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2009, 04:12:47 PM »

That sounds like it could be possible Karma. For some reason, after I heard that Nevaeh had an accident, I felt that her mother lost her temper, and Nevaeh died. The problem is would her friend George help with getting rid of Nevaeh? I feel that if it was a SO that randomly took her, I just don't see that type of buriel happening. A person like that would have just thrown her little body somewhere, but would not have worked so hard. I do believe it was someone that knew Nevaeh, I will be shocked if it is a complete stranger.
I get the feeling it was someone who knew at least Jennifer.Possible though it could have been any of the sex offenders staying at that motel.They could have seen Jennifer bring Nevaeh there when she saw George....OMG....look at ALL the SO's Jennifer exposed her own child to by giving people second chances.She needs to be arrested.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 09, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

That sounds like it could be possible Karma. For some reason, after I heard that Nevaeh had an accident, I felt that her mother lost her temper, and Nevaeh died. The problem is would her friend George help with getting rid of Nevaeh? I feel that if it was a SO that randomly took her, I just don't see that type of buriel happening. A person like that would have just thrown her little body somewhere, but would not have worked so hard. I do believe it was someone that knew Nevaeh, I will be shocked if it is a complete stranger.
I get the feeling it was someone who knew at least Jennifer.Possible though it could have been any of the sex offenders staying at that motel.They could have seen Jennifer bring Nevaeh there when she saw George....OMG....look at ALL the SO's Jennifer exposed her own child to by giving people second chances.She needs to be arrested.
I'm sitting and waiting for that to happen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 09, 2009, 04:17:46 PM »

Just saw this on Monroe Talks    According to WXYZ, The body has been identified as Nevaeh Sad May her little soul rest in peace.
They have 2 persons of interest in custody, no arrests made as of yet.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #569 on: June 09, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

FOXToledo: Michigan State Police in Northville Michigan say they have made a positive identification of Nevaeh Buchanan.

toledonews: Girl's body found entombed in concrete along River Raisin is #Nevaeh, tests show

13abc: Monroe County Sheriff's Department confirms body found alongside River Raisin last Thu is that of 5-yr-old Nevaeh Buchanan.

Rest in peace baby girl.

Child's body confirmed as that of Nevaeh Buchanan  http://bit.ly/ygtlL

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: June 09, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »

. . . and a big "YES! Was wondering the same!!" to all of the above, that many of you are asking:

- Where were the supposed "close" friend & friend's child (so, you call your dear friends' child a "tattletale", with disdain in your voice, in front of the world?!? Nice!) that were over at JB's through all of this?!? This other mystery child went up to Austin's to play as well? Was fed there as well? Went "to the store" at 3:30 as well? Can Austin's mom collaborate this story? Where was this child when Nevaeh changed her clothes & got a popsicle?
Who are these 'friends'? Have they been interviewed? Do they even exist?

- Was mystery 'close' friend helping to then look for Nevaeh after said mystery friend's "tattletale" child informed JB that Nevaeh was playing in the street? What happened to mystery child, then, while all of this 'searching' was going on? And what became of the "walking back & forth to the store" story (WTF?!?) from the first radio interview?

- And, WHO THE HE** calls their 5-year-old child - let alone their recently murdered child - A LIAR about something so simple as whether or not they're hungry?!? The disgust on NG's face & in her voice mirrored what I think all of us were feeling at that moment. (Not to mention - JB was unaware that her daughter had eaten at Austin's?) JB is behaving like a bratty little child calling everyone else a liar when they are cornered. (My blood pressure is sky high right now - arrrrrggggggh!!!)

- She only cries behind closed doors . . . are you kidding me?!? You are the mother of a brutally murdered preschooler - all the rest of the world hearing this has been bawling our eyes out - most of us never having even met the little angel. What DOES it take to make you finally break down, Jennifer?

- As you all have mentioned - never ONCE says her daughter's name - NEVAEH - in ANY of the interviews thus far. Never once speaks of trying to find who did this. Just keeps defending her behavior. Absolutely despicable. Yep, Jen Baby - the WHOLE WORLD despises you. You damn well better be afraid to even walk out your front door. You will be judged & punished for the rest of your days. (Note: NOT meant as a physical threat from me personally!)

- Statement made that she "wants for it to finally be over". . . again, HUH?!? You will be living this for the rest of your days, you stupid @#*&!?*#. It's not like just having a bad day at work, & being glad to be able to go home. Oh - wait - that's right - you've never had a JOB, or been a responsible adult, have you JB?

K. Taking a deep breath now. Thanks as always for allowing me a place to vent, monkey dears.  smooch
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 09, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »

Rest in peace, yet another beautiful young angel  an angelic monkey
As sad as it is, it was meant to be as she was obviously living in hell with her care takers and their "friends", she is better off, not to mention all the beautiful lil angel friends she has up there....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 09, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »

Article published June 09, 2009
Child's body confirmed as that of Nevaeh Buchanan

MONROE - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday afternoon said the body found last week along the Raisin River is Nevaeh Buchanan.

DNA testing at the Michigan State Police crime lab confirmed that the identity of the 5-year-old girl, who went missing May 24 outside her apartment on North Macomb Street in Monroe.

Additional details on the autopsy being conducted at the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office were not available.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090609/NEWS02/906099946
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 09, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

Just saw this on Monroe Talks    According to WXYZ, The body has been identified as Nevaeh Sad May her little soul rest in peace.
They have 2 persons of interest in custody, no arrests made as of yet.

Yup

ALERT: Police Identify Nevaeh's Body

(WXYZ) - Police are confirming that the body found entombed in concrete along the banks of the River Raisin is Nevaeh Buchanan.

In a news release, the Monroe County Sheriff says the identification was made by the Michigan State Police Crime Lab using DNA testing.

Stay with Action News and WXYZ.com for the latest on this breaking news.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/ALERT-Police-Identify-Nevaehs-Body/lXqKDygF6km0r1Y5BVPqfw.cspx

Main site link: http://www.wxyz.com/default.aspx  (may have live report or newscast-its up as an alert right now)

O sweet child, Neveah spelt Heaven backwards, so sorry you were so wronged on earth...fly amongst the angels in God's safe arms, we will seek justice in your name

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »

If she was picking out a casket & she is commenting about a killer before the identification...what does that tell everyone?

Arrest her!!

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 09, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

. . . and a big "YES! Was wondering the same!!" to all of the above, that many of you are asking:

- Where were the supposed "close" friend & friend's child (so, you call your dear friends' child a "tattletale", with disdain in your voice, in front of the world?!? Nice!) that were over at JB's through all of this?!? This other mystery child went up to Austin's to play as well? Was fed there as well? Went "to the store" at 3:30 as well? Can Austin's mom collaborate this story? Where was this child when Nevaeh changed her clothes & got a popsicle?
Who are these 'friends'? Have they been interviewed? Do they even exist?

- Was mystery 'close' friend helping to then look for Nevaeh after said mystery friend's "tattletale" child informed JB that Nevaeh was playing in the street? What happened to mystery child, then, while all of this 'searching' was going on? And what became of the "walking back & forth to the store" story (WTF?!?) from the first radio interview?

- And, WHO THE HE** calls their 5-year-old child - let alone their recently murdered child - A LIAR about something so simple as whether or not they're hungry?!? The disgust on NG's face & in her voice mirrored what I think all of us were feeling at that moment. (Not to mention - JB was unaware that her daughter had eaten at Austin's?) JB is behaving like a bratty little child calling everyone else a liar when they are cornered. (My blood pressure is sky high right now - arrrrrggggggh!!!)

- She only cries behind closed doors . . . are you kidding me?!? You are the mother of a brutally murdered preschooler - all the rest of the world hearing this has been bawling our eyes out - most of us never having even met the little angel. What DOES it take to make you finally break down, Jennifer?

- As you all have mentioned - never ONCE says her daughter's name - NEVAEH - in ANY of the interviews thus far. Never once speaks of trying to find who did this. Just keeps defending her behavior. Absolutely despicable. Yep, Jen Baby - the WHOLE WORLD despises you. You damn well better be afraid to even walk out your front door. You will be judged & punished for the rest of your days. (Note: NOT meant as a physical threat from me personally!)

- Statement made that she "wants for it to finally be over". . . again, HUH?!? You will be living this for the rest of your days, you stupid @#*&!?*#. It's not like just having a bad day at work, & being glad to be able to go home. Oh - wait - that's right - you've never had a JOB, or been a responsible adult, have you JB?

K. Taking a deep breath now. Thanks as always for allowing me a place to vent, monkey dears.  smooch

I see alot of same charecteristics as Casey Anthony, poor me, cant get over herself to think of her child, name calling, blame placing, lying, story telling, psychotic, waste of an excuse of a mother for a child who is now in a better place....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 09, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »

HLN is just talking about the body being identified.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 09, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

They went shopping.

I wish I could give you a response, but there are so many changing stories, I have no idea what is going on. It appears she had an accident upstairs, but maybe even playing on her scooter. I wonder if it has been verified if the two of them really went shopping. And what kind of shopping, groceries, odds and ends, a specific item. I take it they walked?
Does anyone know how close these stores are to Nevaeh's apartment?

I looked up KMart, and there is no Super K Mart in Monroe. There is a KMart within walking distance of the Charlotte Arms Apts.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 09, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »

I am coming in at a bad time I know, but I wanted to say

WELCOME HADDIE MCFADDIE'S MOM

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 09, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

Rest in peace, Nevaeh baby. Say Hello to Caylee and tell her we will never forget you both. There are many other angels there to play with. None of them are forgotten either.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.