March 28, 2024, 11:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462239 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #600 on: June 09, 2009, 07:49:02 PM »

I finally got to see the videos  trash - trash - trash
Gotta disagree Catbert, you were too nice just saying trash. It should be TRASH - TRASH - TRASH and more TRASH.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: June 09, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »

Gotta disagree Catbert, you were too nice just saying trash. It should be TRASH - TRASH - TRASH and more TRASH.
Agreed    Maybe the older boys were treating her as a little sister, and watching out for her.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #602 on: June 09, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Agreed    Maybe the older boys were treating her as a little sister, and watching out for her.
No Rose are you agreeing with me about the boys playing and looking out for poor Nevaeh? I don't see anything wrong with these boys playing with her in a group of children. Now if the older boy ONLY played with her, that would be different, but I think they were probably looking out for a poor little girl that these boys knew the mom was a skank. I am so behind on this thread, I think I shall shut up now. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #603 on: June 09, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »

No Rose are you agreeing with me about the boys playing and looking out for poor Nevaeh? I don't see anything wrong with these boys playing with her in a group of children. Now if the older boy ONLY played with her, that would be different, but I think they were probably looking out for a poor little girl that these boys knew the mom was a skank. I am so behind on this thread, I think I shall shut up now. JMO JSM

AAAAAHHHHHH SKANK...very good word for JB

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: June 09, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

Don't shut up, I bet they were looking out for her, treating her like a little sister.  an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 09, 2009, 08:05:46 PM »

It sounds to me as though Nevaeh was outside and on her own a lot, without supervision.  Hopefully the 8 yr. old and his l4 yr. old brother showed her some kindness.

When I think of my own children, at Nevaeh's age,  no way would they be out and about on their own!!!   
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #606 on: June 09, 2009, 08:07:18 PM »

It sounds to me as though Nevaeh was outside and on her own a lot, without supervision.  Hopefully the 8 yr. old and his l4 yr. old brother showed her some kindness.

When I think of my own children, at Nevaeh's age,  no way would they be out and about on their own!!!   

I agree

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 09, 2009, 08:07:32 PM »

Mine would not have either 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #608 on: June 09, 2009, 08:09:14 PM »

Also interesting.........

Visitors to the Charlotte Arms apartment complex might not have picked up on the fact that 8-year-old John Morse was among the children suffering inside yesterday.

His bright eyes and big, toothy grin managed at times to conceal the anguish that his mother, Dorothy Morse, said he has been experiencing over Nevaeh's disappearance since Sunday night.

But the young boy looked forlorn when talking about her. The boy described himself and Austin Baker, another boy at the apartment complex, as Nevaeh's two closest friends there.
Records show Austin and another child named Magneta Six were the last two seen with the missing girl.

"There are a lot of her little friends around here who are taking it real hard," Mrs. Morse said.

The Morse child is a third grader at Hollywood Elementary School. He was sent home from school early Wednesday, sick to his stomach from worrying about Nevaeh. The boy's mother said he fears Nevaeh is "not going to come home."

John Morse and his 14-year-old brother, Kenneth Morse, were among a group of kids that played basketball together on May 13. Nevaeh was with them.

She loved to play baseball, whether it was taking a few swings or having a game of catch with him, John Morse said. Like other youngsters, they used their imaginations to pass the time playing with anything from toy firetrucks to live worms.

And - like other children - they also enjoyed playing an occasional game of tag at the apartment complex.

Yesterday, the 8-year-old wasn't talking as much as a child his age does.

After reminiscing about Nevaeh, he offered advice that parents often don't get from children: "Don't let your kids go outside by themselves."

John Boedicker, Jr., John Morse's stepfather, said it's going to be a hard summer for the city of Monroe if things don't start returning to normal.

"Kids are kids," Mr. Boedicker said. "They want to [go outside and] play."
I just find it a little odd that a just turned 5 year old little girl was allowed to play with 8 yo and 14 yo boys.I know,I know,I'm very cynical and suspicious.
I too am cynical and suspicious, but I have a 16 yo nephew and a 5 yo nephew that are brothers. The 16 yo friends play more with the 5 yo, than his own brother does. BUT, that being said, they are all boys. IDK, I'm trying hard not to be cynical about this. From what I have read she was a shy kid with a wretched mom, maybe the older kids felt sorry for her and tried to help the poor girl have a somewhat happy playtime. I am probably wrong, usually I am.

JMO JSM
Hi JSM and Josef
It's not something I would have allowed my daughter to do and she was a real tomboy growing up.....I dunno.....
Have a good night you all,going to watch my Wings kick some booty(hopefully)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 09, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »

Is the mother pregnant? i think that she really had something with George, Maybe with nevaeh she couldn't be with him as she wanted because he couldn't to stay around kids.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

I agree

I'd be willing to bet that if JB had thought of it she would've said that the older kids always look out for Neveah. She's got so many excuse why she's a innattentive, lazy mother that it woulda sounded good. She just didn't think of it, yet.
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »

Is the mother pregnant? i think that she really had something with George, Maybe with nevaeh she couldn't be with him as she wanted because he couldn't to stay around kids.

Her buddy told NG she isn't PG but who knows - she is a lazy skank

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

Kids aren't as judgemental as adults. Nevaeh was probably accepted for just being there.
.. As for Mr. Easter's version of events, I somehow do not buy his story and chain of events, that he became a person of interest and was held for three days because he parked where the scooter was last seen.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

Hi cecilita - long time no see.  Nevaeh's mother said she saw no problem...
second chance - she kept her close and all that BS.

I think she was self absorbed and poor child was fending for herself most of the time...even changing herself after bathroom accidents. 
If my kids had a bathroom accident, I would see that they were dunked in the tub, freshened up with clean clothes, etc.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 09, 2009, 08:21:59 PM »

I'm real curious how the grandma fit into all this. Grandma had legal custody, was she the same way, and was lazy and didn't watch Nevaeh either? I haven't heard anything about grandma and how she took care of the child.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 09, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »

Thanks Annette and welcome to SM's

From the article you posted:

Nitin Thakore, manager of the Motel 7 on South Dixie Highway, where a convicted child molester by the name of George Kennedy had lived the past five weeks, said he senses the tragedy has made many Monroe residents fearful of going outside.

Kennedy has been described as the boyfriend of Nevaeh's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, and a "person of interest" in the case, though authorities declined at a news conference yesterday to characterize him as the lead suspect. Mr. Thakore said Kennedy was a quiet tenant who paid his $150-a-week rent on time with a credit card and didn't make trouble for anyone.

I'm wondering where George lived before the motel room?
i SAW or heardthat GK has lived in Ohio too
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #616 on: June 09, 2009, 08:26:42 PM »

I'm real curious how the grandma fit into all this. Grandma had legal custody, was she the same way, and was lazy and didn't watch Nevaeh either? I haven't heard anything about grandma and how she took care of the child.

no rose i am not getting the impression she took too great care of Nevaeh - she obviously didn't do well with her own daughter

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: June 09, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »

I'm curious about that too.  What time did Grandma return home from work?  Does Grandma own a car?  Who minded Nevaeh prior to the daughter moving in (about two months prior, IIRC)?
Since Grandma was working and daughter had moved in did the daughter have a meal prepared for the three of them to sit down as a family on a regular basis.
On the night Nevaeh went missing, there were no meal plans.  What about the house guests?  Where did they eat? - or was there no structure or routine, barring watching television while little one fended for herself? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 09, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »

Don't know NRCG but seems like the storyoof so many families today. The kids are irresponsible /in trouble/pregnant all the time and grandmom is the one who continues to pull in the money for living, like the rent and utilities. Welfare doesn't cover everything. I don't understand why the parents don't lay down the law but I have a feeling it's because they, deep down, know that if they don't allow the sluggards to mooch off of them, they'll take the grandkids to the next flop house.

Maybe that's the case here.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: June 09, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »

Don't know NRCG but seems like the storyoof so many families today. The kids are irresponsible /in trouble/pregnant all the time and grandmom is the one who continues to pull in the money for living, like the rent and utilities. Welfare doesn't cover everything. I don't understand why the parents don't lay down the law but I have a feeling it's because they, deep down, know that if they don't allow the sluggards to mooch off of them, they'll take the grandkids to the next flop house.

Maybe that's the case here.
mizjay - Grandma had legal custody so don't think that was an issue here.
I think it could be an issue in many other cases though when Grandparent/s don't have legal custody.  Thinking...Caylee here. imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.