March 28, 2024, 11:07:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 462281 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: June 09, 2009, 11:08:24 PM »

good nite monkeys...beddibye time for me....

Good nite Cookie.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 09, 2009, 11:24:34 PM »

here's a video posted on youtube. must be fairly new because only 4 people have viewed it so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE688cmnhrI&feature=channel
R I P Sweet Nevaeh  an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 10, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »

Would someone mind posting a run down of any new evidence or if any of the lab results came back?  or at lease direct me to the page it is posted?

Thanks!

Prayers for those searching for her killer. I hope  they find who this person(s) is soon!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: June 10, 2009, 12:27:39 AM »

Would someone mind posting a run down of any new evidence or if any of the lab results came back?  or at lease direct me to the page it is posted?

Thanks!

Prayers for those searching for her killer. I hope  they find who this person(s) is soon!
Not sure where you left off at Tracygirl..... The body was confirmed to be Nevaehs and thats the only thing confirmed today.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: June 10, 2009, 12:32:50 AM »

So the results did come back as her... So sad. Thanks for posting. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #665 on: June 10, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

Just got in and heard the news confirming that the body was Nevaeh's.  God Rest her Little Soul.  She's a beautiful little angel now.  I just need to find a way to deal with the incredible anger I have inside me.  For the life of me, I can't understand (a) how someone could take the life of an innocent child and (b) continue to live without conscience knowing what they did and knowing that the nation is searching for them.  How can someone have such a hardened heart that they can look at the pictures of this little girl, think about her kindness, her innocence, her soft little voice, her pretty little face, her happy-go-lucky personality, her last moments of life, replay in their mind what they did to her, and not feel something?  Not an iota of remorse?  Not a single tear to be shed?  Not an ounce of sadness?  Nothing?  How can that be?  HOW CAN THAT BE????????  This dirty rotten F'n SOB is out there somewhere--and he/she will be hunted down like the POS they are.  I pray to God that if He answers any of my prayers, its that the perpetrator of this crime is caught, and caught soon.  I truly believe that will be the case.

God Bless you Nevaeh.  You are in a better place now--never to be hurt again.   an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #666 on: June 10, 2009, 07:13:19 AM »

Also interesting.........

Visitors to the Charlotte Arms apartment complex might not have picked up on the fact that 8-year-old John Morse was among the children suffering inside yesterday.

His bright eyes and big, toothy grin managed at times to conceal the anguish that his mother, Dorothy Morse, said he has been experiencing over Nevaeh's disappearance since Sunday night.

But the young boy looked forlorn when talking about her. The boy described himself and Austin Baker, another boy at the apartment complex, as Nevaeh's two closest friends there.
Records show Austin and another child named Magneta Six were the last two seen with the missing girl.

"There are a lot of her little friends around here who are taking it real hard," Mrs. Morse said.

The Morse child is a third grader at Hollywood Elementary School. He was sent home from school early Wednesday, sick to his stomach from worrying about Nevaeh. The boy's mother said he fears Nevaeh is "not going to come home."

John Morse and his 14-year-old brother, Kenneth Morse, were among a group of kids that played basketball together on May 13. Nevaeh was with them.

She loved to play baseball, whether it was taking a few swings or having a game of catch with him, John Morse said. Like other youngsters, they used their imaginations to pass the time playing with anything from toy firetrucks to live worms.

And - like other children - they also enjoyed playing an occasional game of tag at the apartment complex.

Yesterday, the 8-year-old wasn't talking as much as a child his age does.

After reminiscing about Nevaeh, he offered advice that parents often don't get from children: "Don't let your kids go outside by themselves."

John Boedicker, Jr., John Morse's stepfather, said it's going to be a hard summer for the city of Monroe if things don't start returning to normal.

"Kids are kids," Mr. Boedicker said. "They want to [go outside and] play."
I just find it a little odd that a just turned 5 year old little girl was allowed to play with 8 yo and 14 yo boys.I know,I know,I'm very cynical and suspicious.
I too am cynical and suspicious, but I have a 16 yo nephew and a 5 yo nephew that are brothers. The 16 yo friends play more with the 5 yo, than his own brother does. BUT, that being said, they are all boys. IDK, I'm trying hard not to be cynical about this. From what I have read she was a shy kid with a wretched mom, maybe the older kids felt sorry for her and tried to help the poor girl have a somewhat happy playtime. I am probably wrong, usually I am.

JMO JSM
Hi JSM and Josef
It's not something I would have allowed my daughter to do and she was a real tomboy growing up.....I dunno.....
Have a good night you all,going to watch my Wings kick some booty(hopefully)

Hi Karma, I was a tomboy and played with the older boys when I was her age. They let me kick the soccer ball around, etc. But my parents or other parents were around when I was her age.
Same here JSM
I was a tomboy and hung around the boys as much as the girls but not on my own and not at age 5.
I too am wondering who watched Nevaeh while Gramma worked.....what hoyrs did she work?What does she drive if she drives?
I know Nevaeh was in HeadStart school but don't know if she went half days or full days but regardless,seems Gramma worked at least one late shift per week.Who watched Nevaeh before so called Mom got out of jail.....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #667 on: June 10, 2009, 07:22:39 AM »

for some reason I am not thinking that George did this...maybe his buddy, but not George...
I think that Jennifer is trying to set him up...I think she did this...She knew that George should not be around a woman with kids...she wanted George, especially since he has found another woman...thus, get rid of your kid...kindof like Susan Smith...Now George is back in prison along with the other guy...at least that is 2 more of these creeps off the street...
does anyone know if George's girlfriend has children? wonder what she thinks about Jennifer throwing out remarks about her and about George? she just may have some info that the police might be interested in now that George and his buddy are tucked away in prison...
That could very well be but for me I'm thining that maybe J E has tried to set it up to look like G K did it.. JMO, any other thoughts on this?>

anything is possible in this case..the mother has told so many different stories and we really don't have a correct time line cause of her changing stories and when she saw her last etc..I think that she is involved somehow...no remorse...no emotions....it is like she is talking about a ham sandwich instead of her little daughter!
I am glad that LE didn't mess around with George and his buddy and put them right back in prison..perhaps some of these other offenders will take heed and will stay away from mothers with children...which I doubt...they think they are too clever to get caught...jmo.
I'm glad they are both back in jail also but I think the main reason they were sent back to jail was Monroe LE didn't want to look any more stupid than they already do.IF they would have taken the reports from George's PO(3 reports filed that George was hanging with a woman with a small daughter)seriously to begin with,Nevaeh might still be alive.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: June 10, 2009, 08:23:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Don't know if you all have seen this video of AFTER the NG show; JB's uncle stopped the taping, & later her friend Holly says emphatically that "she is not pregnant". Thank goodness. She has no business whatsoever being a parent.

Oddly, JB seems more lucid than I have ever seen her before . . .

http://www.wxyz.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=20980@wxyz.dayport.com
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 10, 2009, 09:08:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Don't know if you all have seen this video of AFTER the NG show; JB's uncle stopped the taping, & later her friend Holly says emphatically that "she is not pregnant". Thank goodness. She has no business whatsoever being a parent.

Thanks Tams....i had not seen that!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #670 on: June 10, 2009, 09:53:16 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Thanks, and I'd really like to know why the uncle stopped the taping 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #671 on: June 10, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »

I tiptoed around coming into this thread since I have come back.  I am way back on page 8, but I just do not think I can do it yet.  Nevaeh sweet angel was not given a fair chance at life due to her mother and right now that is something that makes me so extremely sick to my stomach what he mother allowed associate with that child. 
I will come back once I have my grip back on life.  Justice for Nevaeh!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 10, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I think he must have been watching on TV and saw it was going badly. Evidently the Nancy Grace segment must have been a really live one for a change. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #673 on: June 10, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I think he must have been watching on TV and saw it was going badly. Evidently the Nancy Grace segment must have been a really live one for a change. JMO
Thanks Fanny 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »

I tiptoed around coming into this thread since I have come back.  I am way back on page 8, but I just do not think I can do it yet.  Nevaeh sweet angel was not given a fair chance at life due to her mother and right now that is something that makes me so extremely sick to my stomach what he mother allowed associate with that child. 

Dolce, I think that is a good idea. Your hormones are going to have to settle down again, and with me sometimes sad things were amplified  after the birth of all four of my children. I could cry at the drop of a hat and would feel very down. The baby blues, as they are sometimes known. Don't tempt fate and try to keep thinking happy thoughts. You are a nursing mother and it does effect all that too.    an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 10, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »

You just take your time sweet Mama.   an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 10, 2009, 11:25:58 AM »

Morning all...

good post ^^^^ Jess Star......

hope that an arrest is made soon...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #677 on: June 10, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »

OMG I am watching the fox video and I am ill.

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this Sherry Buchanan, Jennifer's mother?  The town is Monroe they lived in according to peoplefinders.com

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx? I believe Sherry Buchanan is #3 on the site.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 10, 2009, 11:34:10 AM »

OMG I am watching the fox video and I am ill.

They are right at the scene, and say she was in the hole naked, her clothes and a Busch beer can were throwing in the hole with her. FBI have traced the beer can to a Hi-lite market in Monroe.  The guy was drinking beer while he was mixing the concrete?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this Sherry Buchanan, Jennifer's mother?  The town is Monroe they lived in according to peoplefinders.com

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx? I believe Sherry Buchanan is #3 on the site.

Seahorse

Link doesn't work, Seahorse.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: June 10, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »

Visitation for Nevaeh begins Thursday
BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • June 10, 2009

Read Comments(1)RecommendPrint E-mail this article Letter to editor Share Facebook

Services for murdered 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan are set to begin Thursday, with calling hours open to the public from noon to 8 p.m. Thursday and Friday at the Merkle Funeral Service in Monroe.

Nevaeh’s funeral is scheduled for noon Saturday at Stewart Road Christian Ministries Center, 1199 Stewart Road, with visitation an hour before the service. Burial will be at St. Joseph Cemetery, 909 N. Monroe St.

For more information, call the funeral home, 2442 N. Monroe St., at 734-384-1038 or visit www.merklefuneralservice.com.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090610/NEWS05/90610031
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.